Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Malawian Man Catches Cheating Wife & Lover After Trailing Her To Their Sex Spot - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Malawian Man Catches Cheating Wife & Lover After Trailing Her To Their Sex Spot (37674 Views)

Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) / Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malawian Man Catches Cheating Wife & Lover After Trailing Her To Their Sex Spot by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 12, 2019
Roon9:

You can't furck them very well and they'd go outside

Actually, you can. It has a lot to do with hypergamy.

1 Like

Re: Malawian Man Catches Cheating Wife & Lover After Trailing Her To Their Sex Spot by freddaboh(m): 10:41pm On Feb 12, 2019
StarUp:
Malawi, Kenya, South Africa and Tanzania...Na their way.

You left out Zimbabwe.
Re: Malawian Man Catches Cheating Wife & Lover After Trailing Her To Their Sex Spot by dapillar: 11:19pm On Feb 12, 2019
I blame konji for this fuckup
Re: Malawian Man Catches Cheating Wife & Lover After Trailing Her To Their Sex Spot by VivaciousBishop: 12:28pm On Feb 13, 2019
Let the law always take it full course!
Communicate effectively, understanding that one
thing led to the other The man who was cheated may
not be totally innocent, It's just unfortunate the woman got caught first.

Here's the best, vibrant Legal Team that I know, Service delivery is absolutely excellent
Representation is topnotch,I guarantee their professional impact. Contact them today,
you will be grateful you did.[color=#006600][/color][b][/b] cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! / Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts / She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.