Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,349 members, 7,836,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

How Long Since You Have Hugged, Kissed And Cuddled Someone ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Since You Have Hugged, Kissed And Cuddled Someone ? (4680 Views)

The Lady Who Kissed And Romanced Her Boyfriend As Women Were Being Beaten. / She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless / Cuddled My Girlfriend After A Heavy Rainfall Today - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Since You Have Hugged, Kissed And Cuddled Someone ? by ERORR404(m): 12:26pm On Feb 13, 2019
Rosay15:
.. Ehn ehn, u don't mean it? grin
I mean it o
Re: How Long Since You Have Hugged, Kissed And Cuddled Someone ? by kollinzgee(m): 12:35pm On Feb 13, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
WTF are you saying bro?? undecidedundecided....Did I tell you I am looking for a wife??.I don't need any one's advice on how to run my life bro, call me anything you want, it doesn't change the fact that "I roll with ladies "

see how you are getting so emotional and hot..mtchwww weakling.

1 Like

Re: How Long Since You Have Hugged, Kissed And Cuddled Someone ? by DanDeeBoss(m): 12:37pm On Feb 13, 2019
kollinzgee:

see how you are getting so emotional and hot..mtchwww weakling.
cheesycheesy Oya na, I don hear.... Strong man
Re: How Long Since You Have Hugged, Kissed And Cuddled Someone ? by azureel(f): 12:53pm On Feb 13, 2019

2 Likes

Re: How Long Since You Have Hugged, Kissed And Cuddled Someone ? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 13, 2019
Rosay15:
Nearly two years... Damn, its nt easy bt God dey...lol
cobwebs go don cover your toto
Re: How Long Since You Have Hugged, Kissed And Cuddled Someone ? by Rosay15(f): 1:41pm On Feb 13, 2019
nwanneni:
cobwebs go don cover your toto
... You're funny
Re: How Long Since You Have Hugged, Kissed And Cuddled Someone ? by Deicide: 2:40pm On Feb 13, 2019
This ASUU strike really fuvked up things for me angry
Re: How Long Since You Have Hugged, Kissed And Cuddled Someone ? by Dominionforlife: 2:50pm On Feb 13, 2019
Never had it. Waiting for that wedding night when I would have it passionately with my priceless jewel.
Re: How Long Since You Have Hugged, Kissed And Cuddled Someone ? by IamPlato(m): 9:20pm On Feb 14, 2019
Amakavula:
I love the way you write... Just rolls off the tongue wink but It just my person anyway. I don't hope to be just another number for some random guy catching fun.

My colleague says it's because i am cancer and we like to have marriage as a goal before dating. Hmm I have serious misgivings about Astrology but it pretty well describes my person.
You Are Cancer! I Am Cancer but I Dont have Marriage As A Goal
Re: How Long Since You Have Hugged, Kissed And Cuddled Someone ? by IamPlato(m): 9:23pm On Feb 14, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
I haven't kissed a lady before
Me Too Bro... I Heard That Their Lips is Sweet
Re: How Long Since You Have Hugged, Kissed And Cuddled Someone ? by IamPlato(m): 9:24pm On Feb 14, 2019
Biglittlelois:
September of 2018 embarassed embarassed real emotional affection was December of 2017 cry cry cry
Come Let Me Kiss You
Re: How Long Since You Have Hugged, Kissed And Cuddled Someone ? by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:30pm On Feb 14, 2019
IamPlato:
Me Too Bro... I Heard That Their Lips is Sweet
Lol.. Abi,
Re: How Long Since You Have Hugged, Kissed And Cuddled Someone ? by Biglittlelois(f): 9:35pm On Feb 14, 2019
IamPlato:
Come Let Me Kiss You

Re: How Long Since You Have Hugged, Kissed And Cuddled Someone ? by IamPlato(m): 9:43pm On Feb 14, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Lol.. Abi,
Bro Lets Go And Scout for Nairaland Girls To Kiss..

I Will take: Biglittlelois, Divay22, and Amakavula

You Can Have: NwaAmaikpe, Lefulefu and Nofavors

Enjoy Bro cool
Re: How Long Since You Have Hugged, Kissed And Cuddled Someone ? by IamPlato(m): 9:44pm On Feb 14, 2019
[quote author=Biglittlelois post=75737630][/quote] All The Sense In My Head Have Gone On Exile grin
Re: How Long Since You Have Hugged, Kissed And Cuddled Someone ? by Biglittlelois(f): 9:45pm On Feb 14, 2019
IamPlato:
All The Sense In My Head Have Gone On Exile grin

grin grin grin
Re: How Long Since You Have Hugged, Kissed And Cuddled Someone ? by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:48pm On Feb 14, 2019
IamPlato:
Bro Lets Go And Scout for Nairaland Girls To Kiss..

Dandeeboss can take: Biglittlelois, Divay22, and Amakavula

IamPlato should manage: NwaAmaikpe, Lefulefu and Nofavors

Enjoy Bro cool
cheesycheesy Fixed cheesy
Re: How Long Since You Have Hugged, Kissed And Cuddled Someone ? by IamPlato(m): 9:52pm On Feb 14, 2019
DanDeeBoss:

1 Share

Re: How Long Since You Have Hugged, Kissed And Cuddled Someone ? by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:54pm On Feb 14, 2019

Re: How Long Since You Have Hugged, Kissed And Cuddled Someone ? by IamPlato(m): 10:04pm On Feb 14, 2019
[quote author=DanDeeBoss post=75738235][/quote] i Have Eight Babalawo Friends. How Many Will You Like To Visit You This Night undecided
Re: How Long Since You Have Hugged, Kissed And Cuddled Someone ? by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:06pm On Feb 14, 2019
IamPlato:
i Have Eight Babalawo Friends. How Many Will You Like To Visit You This Night undecided
I am a babalawo myself, you can send all of them,after which we shall form an alliance and Pheeew You're gone....

Re: How Long Since You Have Hugged, Kissed And Cuddled Someone ? by West601(m): 12:14am On Feb 15, 2019
Amakavula:
Ok, so I am driving home this evening and it's on the eve of Valentine. Hmmm, lots of love talk in my office and yes, Sex talk too ( forgive us ladies we like to gist ) but something strucked me after leaving and on the way home.

It has been 7months, 6days and 45mins and 14secs since I got really affection. Mama needs this yho. grin I mean real emotional touches ( tight hugs , head Kissing, cuddles and neck kisses ) you know all those sexy emotional stuff, and I miss them , I wouldn't lie.

I know I would get a lot of gifts, but I don't really care for them because I can comfortably afford all cakes, perfumes , Teddy bears, and everything My many admirers would buy.

But real emotional connection with someone special has been tough to get ( people think I am too picky but why chose clowns and Bleep boys for temporary pleasure? )

So I am asking since How long have you, or someone you love given you sexual hugs, kisses, cuddles and sextual touches ?

3 or 4 years now duo I ave been having short time regularly
Re: How Long Since You Have Hugged, Kissed And Cuddled Someone ? by Richarlisonjr: 1:10am On Feb 15, 2019
10years 12years can't remember but I know d only thing Manchester city will carry this season is kompany big head angry angry

Re: How Long Since You Have Hugged, Kissed And Cuddled Someone ? by Divay22(f): 10:23am On Feb 15, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Hahahahaha
Whatever is wrong with the both of you grin grin
Re: How Long Since You Have Hugged, Kissed And Cuddled Someone ? by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:29am On Feb 15, 2019
Divay22:

Hahahahaha
Whatever is wrong with the both of you grin grin
He's a Trouble Finder cheesy
Re: How Long Since You Have Hugged, Kissed And Cuddled Someone ? by Divay22(f): 10:32am On Feb 15, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
He's a Trouble Finder cheesy
Then you're the Trouble Finder Founder
Re: How Long Since You Have Hugged, Kissed And Cuddled Someone ? by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:36am On Feb 15, 2019
Divay22:

Then you're the Trouble Finder Founder
See Title ooo, I accept, but:

Re: How Long Since You Have Hugged, Kissed And Cuddled Someone ? by Divay22(f): 10:41am On Feb 15, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
See Title ooo, I accept, but:
Nah.. It's too risky tongue
Re: How Long Since You Have Hugged, Kissed And Cuddled Someone ? by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:46am On Feb 15, 2019
Divay22:

Nah.. It's too risky tongue
Oshey Baddest tongue.... Oya stay safe, Don't look for trouble on election day tonguewink
Re: How Long Since You Have Hugged, Kissed And Cuddled Someone ? by Divay22(f): 10:58am On Feb 15, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Oshey Baddest tongue.... Oya stay safe, Don't look for trouble on election day tonguewink
Hope you'll going out to vote the lifeless being called buhari?
Re: How Long Since You Have Hugged, Kissed And Cuddled Someone ? by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:00am On Feb 15, 2019
Divay22:

Hope you'll going out to vote the lifeless being called buhari?
I ain't voting sef abeg... I can't stress myself tongue,
U??
Re: How Long Since You Have Hugged, Kissed And Cuddled Someone ? by Divay22(f): 11:04am On Feb 15, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
I ain't voting sef abeg... I can't stress myself tongue,
U??
Pls stress yourself and vote tomorrow (it's only tomorrow)

Yes, I will

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teacher Goes To School In Wedding Dress To Surprise Her Class B4 Getin Married / Found A Guy In Her Apartment: Am I Overreacting? / I Know Many People Will Bash Me For This But Why Are Women Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.