Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

I Know Many People Will Bash Me For This But Why Are Women Like This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Know Many People Will Bash Me For This But Why Are Women Like This? (4665 Views)

Bash Me If You Like.. But Iam Going To Say The Truth. / Idiot Men, They Will Bash Her And Still Beg For Her Number Secretly / Don't bash me, It's just a random thought!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Know Many People Will Bash Me For This But Why Are Women Like This? by Rtk4: 10:09pm On Nov 15, 2023
I teach in a very good school where only very rich men send their kids. But the truth is that I've slept with alot of women whose children school are my students, i mean classic women, very rich. Both Igbo, yoruba etc. Though many times I feel the guilt whenever i enter some classes to teach and then i see those students whose mother's I'm sleeping with. Do you know the funny part? I've got videos of all of them naked in the hotel room with me, i did those videos for evidence sake, incase they tend to twist the stories one day when they become careless and they are caught, though without their consent. There's a colonel's wife amongst them, there's also a top DSS of officers wife too. Please guys how do i stop? I've tried so much to stop but when i think about the money I get from them which helps me alot, it makes me continue. I've posted this similar topic before but i was bashed seriously instead of solution.
Re: I Know Many People Will Bash Me For This But Why Are Women Like This? by Xxxxtentacion2: 10:11pm On Nov 15, 2023
grin bros why you dey cast update na

12 Likes

Re: I Know Many People Will Bash Me For This But Why Are Women Like This? by illicit(m): 10:16pm On Nov 15, 2023
One day you will just disappear without trace
This I have seen

🙄

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Know Many People Will Bash Me For This But Why Are Women Like This? by Aleem26(m): 10:20pm On Nov 15, 2023
Let the colonel stop you then…if it’s that hard for you to control yourself

4 Likes

Re: I Know Many People Will Bash Me For This But Why Are Women Like This? by ednut1(m): 10:25pm On Nov 15, 2023
Dream on. The wives of most rich men cannot get wet for a teacher unless maybe you are also lesson teacher to her kids. Teachers wey dey nack for hotel with which salary Una too dey lie

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Know Many People Will Bash Me For This But Why Are Women Like This? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:27pm On Nov 15, 2023
The funny thing is that if u check their husbands are also sleeping around with small girls. That's where we are as a pple. My advice 4 u is whatever u do don't be caught. U're still alive now because u've not been caught.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Know Many People Will Bash Me For This But Why Are Women Like This? by jmoore(m): 10:37pm On Nov 15, 2023
Person wey dey suffer from erectile dysfunction don drop yeye post.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Know Many People Will Bash Me For This But Why Are Women Like This? by Nazgul: 10:43pm On Nov 15, 2023
ednut1:
Dream on. The wives of most rich men cannot get wet for a teacher unless maybe you are also lesson teacher to her kids. Teachers wey dey nack for hotel with which salary Una too dey lie
Biko allow him bask in his fantasy.

Country hard. Even if it's in the dream he's nacking them, as long as it would ease depression, it's a welcome development. I'm tired of reading suicide stories. grin

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Know Many People Will Bash Me For This But Why Are Women Like This? by Magnoliaa(f): 10:45pm On Nov 15, 2023
Awwwnnn.

You have such beautiful fantasies.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Know Many People Will Bash Me For This But Why Are Women Like This? by yarimo(m): 10:48pm On Nov 15, 2023
Post the pictures and videos here to back up your claim undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Know Many People Will Bash Me For This But Why Are Women Like This? by ahnie: 10:48pm On Nov 15, 2023
Some illicit escapades sha undecided

Aren't you the stud that gives your wife #500 everyday?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Know Many People Will Bash Me For This But Why Are Women Like This? by illicit(m): 11:28pm On Nov 15, 2023
ahnie:

Sleeping with people's wife is dangerous

2 Likes

Re: I Know Many People Will Bash Me For This But Why Are Women Like This? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 15, 2023
Rtk4:
I teach in a very good school where only very rich men send their kids. But the truth is that I've slept with alot of women whose children school are my students, i mean classic women, very rich. Both Igbo, yoruba etc. Though many times I feel the guilt whenever i enter some classes to teach and then i see those students whose mother's I'm sleeping with. Do you know the funny part? I've got videos of all of them naked in the hotel room with me, i did those videos for evidence sake, incase they tend to twist the stories one day when they become careless and they are caught, though without their consent. There's a colonel's wife amongst them, there's also a top DSS of officers wife too. Please guys how do i stop? I've tried so much to stop but when i think about the money I get from them which helps me alot, it makes me continue. I've posted this similar topic before but i was bashed seriously instead of solution.

You have gotten enough money, relocate away

Don't worry , if you sleep underground cell 1night ..... That your deek no go rise again.

ahnie:

You this woman no dae ever sleep🥴🥴 , abi you still wan chop boili this night🥴🥴

ednut1:

There are over 100m pussays in NG , don't be surprised this might be happening
Re: I Know Many People Will Bash Me For This But Why Are Women Like This? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 11:57pm On Nov 15, 2023
Anoda mumu fantasy post.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Know Many People Will Bash Me For This But Why Are Women Like This? by sulakishop(m): 12:38am On Nov 16, 2023
I really commend your efforts and you are really a great guy. I will advise you not to relent and keep it up especially for the unmatchable successes recorded with the uniformed men's wives.

The colour of fire is brilliant, bright and beautiful until you touch it or it catches up with you.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend your funeral.

4 Likes

Re: I Know Many People Will Bash Me For This But Why Are Women Like This? by wonlasewonimi: 1:59am On Nov 16, 2023
There are no rich parents in igboelerin grammar school.

7 Likes

Re: I Know Many People Will Bash Me For This But Why Are Women Like This? by Omoawoke2(m): 2:13am On Nov 16, 2023
Rtk4:

You be Leonardo DiCaprio abi James Bond .

Na you fine pass?

I like your dream though, but it only happens in nollywood. Wives of big men cheat with bigger men, they don't go lower

6 Likes

Re: I Know Many People Will Bash Me For This But Why Are Women Like This? by Lifestone(m): 3:29am On Nov 16, 2023
Rtk4:
You are a big liar. You said in another thread that you are a Doctor

3 Likes

Re: I Know Many People Will Bash Me For This But Why Are Women Like This? by Lovemeharder(f): 3:56am On Nov 16, 2023
You're only endangering your life. Flee from it.

2 Likes

Re: I Know Many People Will Bash Me For This But Why Are Women Like This? by emmaodet: 4:53am On Nov 16, 2023
Nazgul:

Biko allow him bask in his fantasy.

Country hard. Even if it's in the dream he's nacking them, as long as it would ease depression, it's a welcome development. I'm tired of reading suicide stories. grin

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Know Many People Will Bash Me For This But Why Are Women Like This? by emmaodet: 4:56am On Nov 16, 2023
wonlasewonimi:
There are no rich parents in igboelerin grammar school.

grin grin grin
Chaii

1 Like

Re: I Know Many People Will Bash Me For This But Why Are Women Like This? by vincenteger: 5:53am On Nov 16, 2023
You are keeping evidence
What if your phone gets into the wrong hands
Don't you think the officers would look for you themselves

The best way to stop is to approach one of the officer and explain to him
My dear you'll never think of sex all your life becos only God knows what he'll do to you.

Don't thank me oo
What are friends for

1 Like

Re: I Know Many People Will Bash Me For This But Why Are Women Like This? by stuffs2002: 6:13am On Nov 16, 2023
ednut1:

You are wicked grin

Someone cannot even lie in peace again?
Let liars breath.

6 Likes

Re: I Know Many People Will Bash Me For This But Why Are Women Like This? by Bliztzer: 6:18am On Nov 16, 2023
Rtk4:

Omo u just need to stop. because one day monkey go market, e no go come back again.

No joke with this warning. Money no be everything.

1 Like

Re: I Know Many People Will Bash Me For This But Why Are Women Like This? by Smartguyboy(m): 6:35am On Nov 16, 2023
Nothing is wrong with it bro just be very careful and smart about it so you won’t get caught doing it by their husbands.

Use the opportunity wisely and make connections that can help you in future. Na person they help person .

1 Like

Re: I Know Many People Will Bash Me For This But Why Are Women Like This? by Smartguyboy(m): 6:37am On Nov 16, 2023
illicit:

Sleeping with people's wife is dangerous

It’s bad for the poor but good for the rich pastors doing it 247.
Re: I Know Many People Will Bash Me For This But Why Are Women Like This? by illicit(m): 6:45am On Nov 16, 2023
Smartguyboy:

It’s bad for the poor but good for the rich pastors doing it 247.

It can lead to death, whether rich or poor
Re: I Know Many People Will Bash Me For This But Why Are Women Like This? by Gerrard59(m): 6:52am On Nov 16, 2023
ednut1:

Na real dream on. Those are the things he wishes for. To dream is human. Na whether the dream dey realistic be the koko. He ahs the video of a colonel's wife on his phone? Bwahahahahahahhahahahahahhahaha

School where the rich attend? The teachers in those schools dey hide their profiles because they know how competitive it is to be employed in those schools. Then this one say him dey fvck the students' mothers. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Know Many People Will Bash Me For This But Why Are Women Like This? by Smartguyboy(m): 7:24am On Nov 16, 2023
illicit:

It can lead to death, whether rich or poor

That what the poor always think 🤔 but the rich don’t think that way because nothing will happen to them.

Politicians have been sleeping with people wife yet they are still doing well in life .

Many CEO been sleeping with people wife even pastors , even COZA pastor we know of his still doing well and alive .
Re: I Know Many People Will Bash Me For This But Why Are Women Like This? by illicit(m): 7:35am On Nov 16, 2023
Smartguyboy:

That what the poor always think 🤔 but the rich don’t think that way because nothing will happen to them.

Politicians have been sleeping with people wife yet they are still doing well in life .

Many CEO been sleeping with people wife even pastors , even COZA pastor we know of his still doing well and alive .

Why do you think, some people get kidnapped, killed, attacked or framed...

It's not always about money or business

Sometimes it's about women

1 Like

Re: I Know Many People Will Bash Me For This But Why Are Women Like This? by Ceeman2o: 8:01am On Nov 16, 2023
A dreamer. Which big school would you even have access to the parents or guardians dropping off their wards talk more of interacting with them. Schools where the principals and senior female teachers usually line up to warm welcome the kids every morning. You think male teachers dey receive students ni?.

2 Likes

Re: I Know Many People Will Bash Me For This But Why Are Women Like This? by sauceEEP(m): 8:04am On Nov 16, 2023
This is superstory, a life of ........................

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tall and Ugly; Short and Handsome. Pick One / Somebody Should Help Me, Am Not Her Sex Slave / After Having Sex With Her.. She Suddenly Wants A No Sex Relationship..(help)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.