Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,035 members, 7,814,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Found A Guy In Her Apartment: Am I Overreacting? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Found A Guy In Her Apartment: Am I Overreacting? (4626 Views)

My Fiancee Failed My Test, Am I Overreacting?? / Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting / Am I Overreacting To My Husband Criticizing My Body? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Found A Guy In Her Apartment: Am I Overreacting? by Crystalom5: 11:43am On Dec 10, 2022
So I went to see my girl yesterday and saw a guy in her apartment.

She lives in one room with only her bed, no chair.

She and the guy was sitting on the bed.

I got really furious and left. The thing pained me yesterday sha.

Now she came and was begging me like she has nothing to do with the guy.

That he came to snap lecture notes.

I just no even answer the girl sha.

But now I feel I should have stayed and asked why the guy was there in his presence yesterday.

At least things for clear. Sha wetin happen don happen. I really don't know if I should believe her or not

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Found A Guy In Her Apartment: Am I Overreacting? by fman(m): 11:47am On Dec 10, 2022
You just wan personalize community project!!
Na wa for you!!
Yes, u r overreacting!!
Cos no be only u get the login to the püssy.
During my University days, I flirted alot with girls; but never took any of them serious: cos they are all community projects

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Found A Guy In Her Apartment: Am I Overreacting? by Ikennaford: 11:50am On Dec 10, 2022
Immediately you left they continued banging,

44 Likes

Re: Found A Guy In Her Apartment: Am I Overreacting? by fman(m): 11:51am On Dec 10, 2022
Ikennaford:
I swear

37 Likes

Re: Found A Guy In Her Apartment: Am I Overreacting? by obiekunie01: 11:59am On Dec 10, 2022
fman:
You just wan personalize community project!!
Na wa for you!!
Yes, u r overreacting!!
Cos no be only u get the login to the püssy.
During my University days, I flirted alot with girls; but never took any of them serious: cos they are all community projects

you dey mind the goat!

10 Likes

Re: Found A Guy In Her Apartment: Am I Overreacting? by Qatar2022: 12:08pm On Dec 10, 2022
[quote author=Crystalom5 post=119047663]So I went to see my girl yesterday and saw a guy in her apartment.

But now I feel I should have stayed and asked why the guy was there in his presence yesterday.
You're over reacting oga that's community hole
Re: Found A Guy In Her Apartment: Am I Overreacting? by Crystalom5: 12:10pm On Dec 10, 2022
Qatar2022:

You're over reacting if you're not lesbian, why would you be angry , the house is not yours , you're just jealous and stupid at the same time
I be her boyfriend sir
Re: Found A Guy In Her Apartment: Am I Overreacting? by Tenrack: 12:17pm On Dec 10, 2022
Crystalom5:
I be her boyfriend sir
OG's dey try teach you one or two you still dey stubbornly dey defiant. grin cheesy I like your style. E go clear soon.

29 Likes

Re: Found A Guy In Her Apartment: Am I Overreacting? by Nemesis0147(m): 12:17pm On Dec 10, 2022
Ikennaford:
so any girl you go meet for her apartment u must bang her?

I know it is very difficult to get a faithful partner these days but Una dy exaggerate am abeg..

I use to go to my female course mates lodges those years to get notes or do my assignments because ladies are always updated when it comes to things like that and we don’t bang!!!

What if the guy doesn’t even find her attractive?
Even if they were banging....then the joke is on OP!!
You don’t take relationship seriously in the university!!!
Even OP dy bang other girls!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Found A Guy In Her Apartment: Am I Overreacting? by BigYash: 12:30pm On Dec 10, 2022
Dey there dey Mumu.. No be only note he come collect,as a sharp guy he go also update ur level pussy join grin .. You no ask your dull brain say,wetin who come collect note dey do ontop bed? Bed na library? grin Why he no stand outside, make she pass d note give am.. Guy dey prepare ur hrt ahead.. Better breakfast dey ahead of you..

11 Likes

Re: Found A Guy In Her Apartment: Am I Overreacting? by BigYash: 12:32pm On Dec 10, 2022
Crystalom5:
I be her boyfriend sir
See this onecheesy
You are actually one of her many boyfriends.. E fit be say you no even dey among her first 11 cheesy

20 Likes

Re: Found A Guy In Her Apartment: Am I Overreacting? by Obalacam(m): 12:34pm On Dec 10, 2022
Something wey every guy de share, e reach ur turn, you wan personalize am.
It can't and won't work for you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Found A Guy In Her Apartment: Am I Overreacting? by Nostring: 12:36pm On Dec 10, 2022
Lol u overreacted .. u fr chill around small decode wetin dey go on , evn if eventually u discover d dude dey bang her u no need react too, na to just dey chop ur own slice by d side and cancel every favor she dey get frm u lipsrsealed...

5 Likes

Re: Found A Guy In Her Apartment: Am I Overreacting? by Prettygirl200(f): 12:39pm On Dec 10, 2022
Hmmm make I no talk first!!! Lemme come and be going
Re: Found A Guy In Her Apartment: Am I Overreacting? by pansophist(m): 12:53pm On Dec 10, 2022
And they can not take the note outside the room?

2 Likes

Re: Found A Guy In Her Apartment: Am I Overreacting? by Zonefree(m): 12:58pm On Dec 10, 2022
pansophist:
And they can not take the note outside the room?
Sun dey outside grin

8 Likes

Re: Found A Guy In Her Apartment: Am I Overreacting? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 10, 2022
What if she and the guy have been just friends long before you even came to the picture?

Would you expect her to end the friendship because of you?
Crystalom5:

At least things for clear. Sha wetin happen don happen. I really don't know if I should believe her or not
Re: Found A Guy In Her Apartment: Am I Overreacting? by Nicepoker(m): 1:11pm On Dec 10, 2022
Op why on Earth do you want to personalize a public utility.

2 Likes

Re: Found A Guy In Her Apartment: Am I Overreacting? by Ballzproblem2: 1:15pm On Dec 10, 2022
if you believe nothing happened with the guy,then you believe lion can't we eat goat,your girlfriend is into hook up like most naija babes
Re: Found A Guy In Her Apartment: Am I Overreacting? by Jennyclay(f): 1:19pm On Dec 10, 2022
You are overreacting. I don't know why men can be so obsessed. Nawa oo.
Are you her father to be questioning her why was the guy in her room? If you think she's cheating on you then end the relationship. Is not as if you are spending enough money on your girlfriend in the relationship. You can't buy common student plastic chair & table for your girlfriend to put in her room. Shame.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Found A Guy In Her Apartment: Am I Overreacting? by Disclaimer12: 1:21pm On Dec 10, 2022
Oga I know that boy wey come see your babe, na cultist grin grin grin, the guy don dey vex for u like this lol
Re: Found A Guy In Her Apartment: Am I Overreacting? by Delight2014(m): 2:08pm On Dec 10, 2022
Jennyclay:
Are you her father to be questioning her why was the guy in her room? If you think she's cheating on you then end the relationship. Is not as if you are spending enough money on your girlfriend in the relationship. You can't buy common student plastic chair & table for your girlfriend. Shame.
You are not learned at all
why would he buy those stuffs for her?
Because he is dating her that will make him to solve the problem her father could not solve

9 Likes

Re: Found A Guy In Her Apartment: Am I Overreacting? by Afrok(m): 2:11pm On Dec 10, 2022
If you don't want any guy near your woman, just tie her with rope and drag her with you anywhere you go... The earlier you know that what will be will be, the better for your peace of mind.
Re: Found A Guy In Her Apartment: Am I Overreacting? by Godwin5766(m): 2:18pm On Dec 10, 2022
Jennyclay:
Are you her father to be questioning her why was the guy in her room? If you think she's cheating on you then end the relationship. Is not as if you are spending enough money on your girlfriend in the relationship. You can't buy common student plastic chair & table for your girlfriend. Shame.
mtcchheeww
Re: Found A Guy In Her Apartment: Am I Overreacting? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 10, 2022
Crystalom5:
I be her boyfriend sir
I believe ur still a student too. See here boy, no bother urself take any of those ur girlfriends serious. Just chop and move on rotation with protection of course. Lol he came to snap lecture notes.. that girl Na real mumu sha grin
Anyways just know that food Na many men dey chop am. If u get some levels she fit dey hide run am. Like not bringing them to her place but doing it on high code. But e be like she nor reason u as guy with levels so she can do and undo. I done use timbs match match packs of takeaways when one useless boy by come for my babe back then as I open door jam the guy for her room. I no even wait for excuse cos me I know. My prayer was make the Mugu guy just react small make I use am test run for street. Since that day babe no even dey allow any guy but me come her house again. Na normal levels as a student u supposed know say Na community work 98% of those Yo's be. The ones ur eyes never see em plenty pass. No sweat urself just make sure u keep using them to train ur dick cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Found A Guy In Her Apartment: Am I Overreacting? by RedpillAnalyst: 2:32pm On Dec 10, 2022
What do mean by your girl?

Nobody owns nobody. He is just a mere plumber who came to lay the pipe.

1 Like

Re: Found A Guy In Her Apartment: Am I Overreacting? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 10, 2022
A girl and a guy sitting on a bed?

Yes nothing happened sir they were just discussing the current economy hardship.

2 Likes

Re: Found A Guy In Her Apartment: Am I Overreacting? by Innobee99(m): 2:39pm On Dec 10, 2022
Crystalom5:

Why can't she like introduce the so course mate to u in ur presence?

1 Like

Re: Found A Guy In Her Apartment: Am I Overreacting? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 10, 2022
Nemesis0147:
so any girl you go meet for her apartment u must bang her ?

I know it is very difficult to get a faithful partner these days but Una dy exaggerate am abeg..

I use to go to my female course mates lodges those years to get notes or do my assignments because ladies are always updated when it comes to things like that and we don’t bang!!!

What if the guy doesn’t even find her attractive?
Even if they were banging....then the joke is on OP!!
You don’t take relationship seriously in the university!!!
Even OP dy bang other girls!
It's not every girl but those young girls with raging hormones always seeking for adventure high there's a very high chance of them fvckn random dudes just for the fun and adventure. Again not all are that way but a vast majority. Same goes for the guys too. Na op dey find marriage for University

3 Likes

Re: Found A Guy In Her Apartment: Am I Overreacting? by Truvelisback(m): 3:00pm On Dec 10, 2022
Crystalom5:

Say, na only u get her abi?

Re: Found A Guy In Her Apartment: Am I Overreacting? by flexydote(m): 3:05pm On Dec 10, 2022
Innobee99:
Why can't she like introduce the so course mate to u in ur presence?

Before she could do that the guy man left angrily.

Guyman is a kid tho. So you no fit stay to mark your territory

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Type And Race Of Women or Men Are You Attracted To? / Where did Nigerian girls get their superiority complex over male folks? / Do We Overestimate Ourselves In Relationships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.