Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Defection: I Remain In APC – Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defection: I Remain In APC – Tinubu (50002 Views)

Defection: I Still Respect PDP, Says Governor Ayade / Defection: I Am Proud Of You, Buhari Tells Umahi / I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defection: I Remain In APC – Tinubu by BabaO2: 10:13pm On Feb 12, 2019
Even before the explanation, we said it, that he was passing the flag to someone else, otherwise he would have thrown it to other side. PDP is silly and devoid of logic. They don't deserved to be replied for their childish ways of thinking...

1 Like

Re: Defection: I Remain In APC – Tinubu by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 12, 2019
landmark86:

All People Choice (APC)

I think so fools says River State belong to PDP?
Why the stampede them during APC rally
Stampede that dos not happen during PDP rally now happen during APC rally.
It shows everyone embrace PMB.

My PVC belong 2 APC
My PVC belong 2 Buhari grin
So the stampede is now something to politicize and laugh over. Pork

2 Likes

Re: Defection: I Remain In APC – Tinubu by Halo22: 10:16pm On Feb 12, 2019
This guy is just talking thrash. As far as I'm concerned, Tinubu is no longer comfortable with the happenings in APC and with that, anything unexpectable can happen in no distant time.
Re: Defection: I Remain In APC – Tinubu by Toscarel: 10:17pm On Feb 12, 2019
landmark86:
All People Choice (APC)

I think so fools says River State belong to PDP? Why the stampede them during APC rally Stampede that dos not happen during PDP rally now happen during APC rally. It shows everyone embrace PMB.

My PVC belong 2 APC My PVC belong 2 Buhari grin
deluded , delusional describes what u passing thru right na

2 Likes

Re: Defection: I Remain In APC – Tinubu by surevik(f): 10:17pm On Feb 12, 2019
Shame won't let you defect... Your career ends after Saturday
Re: Defection: I Remain In APC – Tinubu by Lunockgold: 10:19pm On Feb 12, 2019
kennosklint:
Your body is in APC but your heart is in PDP but we the the chieftains of PDP reject you.
amen
Re: Defection: I Remain In APC – Tinubu by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:25pm On Feb 12, 2019
Is It even proper to throw it to any of them and even at that the national chairman wasn't even anywhere near when he threw away the flag

It is after that the man came , looked at him and knew all wasn't well and just walked past and then returned again and walked away .. he didn't pick up any flag

Masama:
From throwing it to Osinbajo, you have change story to throwing it to oshiomole. Tomorrow you will say you were throwing it to Buhari. Please keep quiet, your frustration was clear for all to see yesterday

2 Likes

Re: Defection: I Remain In APC – Tinubu by Reference(m): 10:26pm On Feb 12, 2019
MrMcJay:

It seems you just started following politics last weekend. Let me try to cure your ignorance in 4 paragraphs.

In 2007, Obasanjo was sitting President and wanted to come to Lagos for a rally. Tinubu as Governor fixed 4 AD Mega Rallies in Lagos same day with Obasanjo's rally. That day, Obasanjo was forced to go campaign in Ketu market.

By 2011, Obasanjo's daughter had lost her senatorial seat to a candidate from Tinubu's party. In fact, Tinubu's party beat Obasanjo's daughter in the polling unit opposite Obasanjo's house.

As for Afenifere, Odumakin and Bode George, I'll group them together because they're inconsequential and politically worthless.
Mention a single candidate in the entire South West who was supported by any of these 3 political liabilities and won that election?
Mention just 1.

Tinubu is a dogged political fighter and I won't want to say much so as not to spoil your night. If you want to know what Tinubu can do, ask GEJ for more information.

Tinubu party, Tinubu party, Tinubu party....
How can an enlightened adult think this is normal in 2019 when it is national politics not village, hamlet politics one is talking about here. With a 180 million people at stake, and over 400 cross cultural permutations you honestly think this scenario can make any sort of logical headway in a complex society such as ours.

Mister, no where in the world do political parties, entities or establishments belong to individuals. It is the complete antithesis of politics for power to belong to one individual alone. Democracy 101: 'WE THE PEOPLE....' holds true ultimately.

It may be manipulated and delayed but power will always and surely become that of the people.

2 Likes

Re: Defection: I Remain In APC – Tinubu by jamiudarex(m): 10:26pm On Feb 12, 2019
nice 1 jagaban
Re: Defection: I Remain In APC – Tinubu by ejimatic: 10:29pm On Feb 12, 2019
Ecstasy154:
By Dapo Akinrefon

LAGOS—NATIONAL Leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, has said, contrary to the insinuations being peddled in some quarters, that he remains in the party and has no plans to leave it for any other.

A video where Asiwaju Tinubu, at the APC Presidential Campaign rally in Abeokuta, Ogun State, was seen throwing the party’s flag to National Chairman, Adams Oshiomhole to give to the party’s governorship candidate in the state, Prince Dapo Abiodun, was being framed by opposition Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, to mean that he was throwing away the party’s flag.

In a statement by his Special Adviser, Media, Tunde Rahman, the APC leader denied throwing away the party’s flag as being insinuated by PDP.

The statement reads: “If you want to fault Asiwaju for anything in this matter, your critique can only be limited to the accuracy of his toss. Any attempt to enlarge the episode beyond this is fiction and mischief writ large.

“The true incident that should be reported and condemned is that people who furtively oppose the party and the president tried to infiltrate and disrupt this rally. The attack by these operatives was disrespectful of the office of the president and could have potentially harmed the person of the president.

“With, but a few precious days until the election and with its chance of victory running out even faster than the time, the Peoples Democratic Party now grasps at the most nonsensical and desperate tactics to salvage its falling enterprise. However, a drowning man cannot toss himself a lifeline. Nor can the PDP succeed in turning the innocuous attempted exchange of a flag between the National Leader and National Chairman into a rift in the APC’s successful campaign.

“An incident did actually occur at the Ogun State APC rally but it is not the one PDP has concocted. The true incident that should be reported and condemned is that people, who furtively oppose the party and the president, tried to infiltrate and disrupt this rally. The attack by these operatives was disrespectful of the office of the president and could have potentially harmed the person of the president.

“Such antics have no place in our political discourse. The author of these misdeeds should desist before real harm is done. Now, to the crux of the opposition’s latest antics. If the issue of the flag has become the hotspot of the PDP campaign, then they are in serious trouble.

“During that portion of the Ogun rally, the National Chairman and others were looking for a party flag. Asiwaju Tinubu spotted one within his reach. He picked it up and attempted to toss it to Chairman Oshiomhole so that the Chairman could present it to the party’s gubernatorial candidate, Prince Dapo Abiodun. If you want to fault Asiwaju for anything in this matter, your critique can only be limited to the accuracy of his toss. Any attempt to enlarge the episode beyond this is fiction and mischief writ large.

“As the National Leader, Asiwaju Tinubu is thoroughly faithful and committed to the APC, It is unthinkable that he would leave the party.

“Moreover, there is no reason for him to do so. He has been hard at work for the victory of the APC and all of its candidates in the upcoming election.

“Asiwaju understands the bigger picture. He knows what is at stake in this election. Either the nation moves forward along the progressive path of the APC or it will be forced to retreat into the ills of the past created by the PDP. With the nation’s future hanging in the balance, Asiwaju will not allow himself to be deterred by petty mischief.

“Those spinning this matter should make better use of their imaginations. Asiwaju is not going anywhere. He remains gidigba (solid) in APC. And after the election, he will be there celebrating the APC’s and this nation’s victory over those who would prevent us of our rightful future.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/02/defection-i-remain-in-apc-tinubu/

. AD to ACN to APC. Awoists don't change.they are steady.
Re: Defection: I Remain In APC – Tinubu by Masama: 10:47pm On Feb 12, 2019
landmark86:

Mumu
It seems u reason wit ur anus
You are the one that is being stupid here, people died and all you can do is celebrate it as a sign that your party is doing well. Something is definitely wrong with your head
Re: Defection: I Remain In APC – Tinubu by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 10:52pm On Feb 12, 2019
MrMcJay:

At least he has loyalty that can be tested. Look at Atiku's own below

2003 PDP
2007 AC
2011 PDP
2015 APC
2019 PDP

Guess where he'll be in 2023? grin
obvious..Its a get it by all means thing for atiku
Re: Defection: I Remain In APC – Tinubu by ogbonti: 10:59pm On Feb 12, 2019
landmark86:

All People Choice (APC)

Why the stampede them during APC rally

My PVC belong 2 APC

APC Asiwaju Party Confused
APC All People Confused
APC Asiwaju People Confused
APC Abeg Please Calm
APC Alinco Pepeiye Company
APC Asiwaju Property Company

Crazy Party
Re: Defection: I Remain In APC – Tinubu by rexwalters: 11:08pm On Feb 12, 2019
MrMcJay:

2003 PDP
2007 AC
2011 PDP
2015 APC
2019 PDP

APGA.
Re: Defection: I Remain In APC – Tinubu by Chrisbeks: 11:12pm On Feb 12, 2019
landmark86:
All People Choice (APC)

Why the stampede then during APC rally

My PVC belong 2 APC
You must be a very foolish person, people died in that stampede and you're here making mouth with it .
Re: Defection: I Remain In APC – Tinubu by MrMcJay(m): 11:15pm On Feb 12, 2019
Reference:

Tinubu party, Tinubu party, Tinubu party....
How can an enlightened adult think this is normal in 2019 when it is national politics not village, hamlet politics one is talking about here. With a 180 million people at stake, and over 400 cross cultural permutations you honestly think this scenario can make any sort of logical headway in a complex society such as ours.

Mister, no where in the world do political parties, entities or establishments belong to individuals. It is the complete antithesis of politics for power to belong to one individual alone. Democracy 101: 'WE THE PEOPLE....' holds true ultimately.

It may be manipulated and delayed but power will always and surely become that of the people.

Carry this your poem and go donate it to Wike, Ali Modu Sheriff and Oyegun.

You're speaking "turenchi" here when I'm sure you don't have PVC.
Re: Defection: I Remain In APC – Tinubu by MrMcJay(m): 11:16pm On Feb 12, 2019
rexwalters:
APGA.

I doubt it.

By 2023, Atiku would be contesting under SUG.
Re: Defection: I Remain In APC – Tinubu by cuteboy2: 11:16pm On Feb 12, 2019
MrMcJay:

Amosun rubbish Tinubu? Lmaooooo
It's obvious you are ignorant of Ogun State politics

Apc would win Ogun presidential election. Even the Pdp members in Ogun State are working for Buhari. Do you know that Osinbajo is from Ogun East where Pdp is strongest?

In Ogun East, PDP is fighting with Apc over who will deliver the highest votes to Buhari. In fact, it was in Ogun East they shouted Ole on Saraki the other day.

That's why the state PDP is sabotaging Atiku.

Tinubu's press statement said it is PDP that infiltrated and disrupted the APC rally at Abeoukuta. Now here you are saying them PDP is sabotaging Atiku in the same state. This means Ogun people are either so naive or PDP must be so strong.

Whichever it is, when you see a man blaming his shadow for following him about, then you know either he is mental or the end is near. Both are not palatable outcomes. The disgusting habit of APC blaming PDP for thier own self inflicted wounds is one key reason people are so pissed off with the APC government. It will hurt the party in this election.
Re: Defection: I Remain In APC – Tinubu by enemyofprogress: 11:30pm On Feb 12, 2019
Ok

I DID NOT ENDORSE BUHARI/ OSINBAJO TICKET-

DR OLATOKUNBO AWOLOWO DOSUMU

My attention has been drawn to political campaign posters in circulation and on some online platforms, purportedly printed, courtesy of myself, in endorsement of the Buhari/Osinbajo ticket ahead of the presidential election coming up on Saturday, February 16, 2019.

Whereas, it is my right to endorse candidates for political offices based on my conviction, this inalienable right is not transferable. I, therefore, consider this attempted blackmail utterly preposterous and I totally reject it.

I do not belong to any political party. I restate my commitment to the sustenance and promotion of the legacy of Chief Obafemi Awolowo and his Jewel, Yeye Oodua H. I. D. Awolowo, in every detail. I note the emerging consensus that Awo’s prescriptions continue to be the unassailable strategies for development in this country.

I remain convinced that Awo was translated from a partisan politician to a universal ideal on May 9, 1987. It is on the basis of this principle, therefore, that I have piloted the Obafemi Awolowo Foundation for the past 25 years and, lately, the HID Awolowo Foundation as strictly non-partisan institutions, for the incisive interrogation of issues that impact on the Nigerian people and their development.

Finally, let me state in unequivocal terms that I, Ambassador (Dr) Olatokunbo Awolowo Dosumu, never commissioned any person(s) to print posters with my photograph endorsing any candidates for any elections. Any publication to that effect is fraudulent and should be dismissed in its entirety.
Re: Defection: I Remain In APC – Tinubu by Printerscanner: 5:08am On Feb 13, 2019
MrMcJay:

2003 PDP
2007 AC
2011 PDP
2015 APC
2019 PDP

A bisexual leopard like Atikuloot cannot change its spots.
Re: Defection: I Remain In APC – Tinubu by kayusely70(m): 5:15am On Feb 13, 2019
Jagaban of the universe! No shaking! 4+4=2023.
Re: Defection: I Remain In APC – Tinubu by Tycoon007(m): 6:07am On Feb 13, 2019
*EXCLUSIVE LETTERS*
What do we do
Here is a Ride Towards Our Services
> CV Computation and Online Submission
> Resume Writing
> Breathtaking Cover Letter
> Exquisite Application Letter
> Script Writing
> Content Writing
> Romantic/Love Poems
> Graphics Works
> Digital Marketing
> Social Media Marketing and Many More
DM/WhatssApp/Telegram 07035077624
Also DM for Hilarious WhatssApp Posts/Job
Updates
Re: Defection: I Remain In APC – Tinubu by RillJ(m): 6:15am On Feb 13, 2019
Delusion is real, much so is self delusion.

deomelo:

According to roadside ipob villagers...of course..

grin grin
Re: Defection: I Remain In APC – Tinubu by Yankee101: 6:18am On Feb 13, 2019
Tinubu usually likes to switch to the winning presidential candidate
Re: Defection: I Remain In APC – Tinubu by royalafriktv: 6:52am On Feb 13, 2019
Watch Nigerians and Africans abroad reactions on Naija election

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_AD1dN5iEA&t=108s

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Was How President Jonathan Met Our Railway System (Pictures) / Dino Melaye: "MKO Abiola No Longer Nigerian, Cannot Be Made GCFR" / Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.