Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

A Lifetime Revenge (episode 3) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Lifetime Revenge (episode 3) (276 Views)

A Lifetime Revenge (episode 8) / A Lifetime Revenge (episode 6) / A Lifetime Revenge (episode 5) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Lifetime Revenge (episode 3) by Jesuloluwatemi(f): 10:10pm On Feb 12, 2019
The second encounter
Ololade:            What do I need to know? What! I told you before that you're taking too much drink. But you insisted and chased me. Babe! Who you offended now, I'm not sure you can recognize him or can you?
Olafiwahan:          Yes! I can remember his face and his name. I wasn't that drunk when he came to sit beside me.
Ololade:             So what's his name mama?
Olafiwahan:          Faramade.
Ololade:             Okay. We now know who we're pleading to.
Olafiwahan:          You know him?
Ololade:             No I don't.  But it's easier to find him since you know his name.
Olafiwahan:          You're right Darling. But where do I find him?
Ololade:             Let's keep that aside for now. What are your plans? Dad's health and your future. How're you planning it?
Olafiwahan:        You know I don't have problem with getting a job for any reason. But the problem is how do I concentrate? I'm depressed.
Ololade:             Enough of this your depression story! What are your plans right now?
Olafiwahan:          I don't know! I don't have any plans.
Ololade:            But why babe! What's going on with you these days? It's time you get rid of this depression story.  Why are you like this?  You had a bad experience.  But you are not the only who had a sad story. Just tell me! You lost your mom and your siblings with your lover. Yes I understand. It's very hard. But you have to move on. Not tagging yourself as a poor drunkard. Let your father smile for once in the little years he has left.
Olafiwahan:       (Tears ran down her cheeks. She stared at Ololade as she wiped her tears away. ) No matter how I try to explain, you will never understand until it happens to you. I'll take my leave. (She stood up and tried to pick her bag.  Ololade grabbed her hand.)
Ololade:           Olafiwahan! That's not what I am trying to imply...... I never meant to hurt you. I just want a better life for you my dear.
Olafiwahan:        And I wish you can face what I faced. When your own wedding is just three weeks away and you loose your family and that same man you're getting married to. Excuse me. ( Olafiwahan removed Ololade's hand and picked her bag. She stood up and barged out of the living room with tears flowing down her cheeks.)
Ololade:           Olafiwahan! I swear! I did not mean that. ( she runs after her.)

Two days after....
Faramade sits in the eatery. The waitress walks up to him.
Waitress:              Good afternoon sir.
Faramade:             Afternoon young lady.
Waitress:              What will you like us to offer you sir?
Faramade:             You can get me a plate of Ofada rice and stew with smoked cat fish and chicken. You can also get me Chi fruit juice.
Waitress:              That's very good sir. I'll bring them here in the next few minutes. Your bill is 2500.
Faramade:             (He brought out money and paid her.) I'm taking it with me.
Waitress:              No problem sir. ( She walked away.)
Faramade:             Good then. (He brought out his phone and started pressing it.)

( Olafiwahan came in with Ololade. She saw Faramade. She looked surprised. She tapped Ololade.)
Olafiwahan:            Lade!
Ololade:               Fiwahan. What's that? (She turned to face her.)
Olafiwahan:            The guy I told you about...... He is the one sitting over there.
Ololade:                Are you serious?
Olafiwahan:             Yes! I need to go meet him and apologize. ( She left Ololade on the spot and walked up to Faramade.) Hello!
Faramade:              ( He looked up and saw Olafiwahan.) You!
Olafiwahan:             ( She knelt and pleaded.) Sir! Please I am so sorry. I know I have wronged you a lot. But you just have to forgive me.
Faramade:              Oh! Really? You want me to forgive you?

This is getting twisted.... Olafiwahan just apologized but Faramade seems not to be ready to forgive her..... [color=#770077][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Explore The Script Of Life / Screen Writers Needed / White Man In Town (chapter Twenty One)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.