Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now (71692 Views)

Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired / My Fiancee Doesn't Like Sex, I'm Facing Huge Problem With Her / I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Maykanu: 11:34pm On Feb 13, 2019
Do men like this seriously exist? Pls b bold and let him know how u feel about his excesses otherwise u will fall into d pit ur friend is digging now.

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 13, 2019
daddytime:
Check your signature and weigh it against what you are mumuishly going through at the hands of your user friend and tell me how you came about that signature...

You can't say your mind to your friend over your property but you can come on here to pour out vituperations...like who cares...

How people live their lives to please people all to seek validation and acceptance still beats my imagination. I suspect its a function of age because at my age...I no dey use shame chop winch o...if I wan chop winch na him be say the thing hungry me well well.

You might think the guy cares about you, wrong...he only sees you as a means to an end and is using you for all you are worth before trashing you when eventually you decide to stay woke...

Ji...m'asun
You must be a Delta or Edo guy

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by yemi15(m): 11:36pm On Feb 13, 2019
candlewax:

I'm not weak, I want to buy his existing business which some people might be interested too, I'm just trying to sort it in a polite way yet urgent

His existing business you want to buy should not be the reason you are inconveniencing yourself this much in your own house for that matter!

What if he changes his mind, and refuses to sell the business to you, and it is a real possibility with such irresponsible and rough guys, how are you going to take his decision? You have lost in both ways already!
Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by nonix22(m): 11:36pm On Feb 13, 2019
candlewax:

I'm not weak, I want to buy his existing business which some people might be interested too, I'm just trying to sort it in a polite way yet urgent
Have you seen the business If not, he is using it against you big time. Business gbakwa okwu

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by KingK0ng: 11:39pm On Feb 13, 2019
candlewax:

My problem isn't the bed, I can wash the bed spread, my issue is that I'm a private guy and this guy is bringing attention to me. I'm worried about my reputation

Ahhh ahhh! Alaye REPUTATION!!! Wehdon saah! �‍♂️ angry
Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by 2splen: 11:39pm On Feb 13, 2019
I feel your pain bro
Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by nonix22(m): 11:39pm On Feb 13, 2019
This sounds like a scenario in Abuja. NA their way. But man na wa o, how u go dey another man go help u desecrate your bed. Mba nu.
Give the bastard quit notice, don't give a damn. I don't have a single soul here I can call a friend, cos they are all fakes and users

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by b0rn2fuck(m): 11:40pm On Feb 13, 2019
I think this guy want to scam him and he is testing the level of his mumuness before executing his final.plan

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by BruncleZuma: 11:40pm On Feb 13, 2019
Your signature says you don't need advice...
Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by folly22(f): 11:40pm On Feb 13, 2019
Tell him your girlfriend is coming over for valentine tomorrow and will be staying for some days, tell him to pack his tin to one corner because your gf doesn't like a littered room
Don't watch him toll he will bring a prostitute that may come and die in your house, he will run away
Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by yemi15(m): 11:41pm On Feb 13, 2019
Rubbiish:

If they did doggy it wouldn't affect your bed spread badly.
Did she moan for long?
And how was the moaning like?
Was she screaming aloud?

Bikonu lol, what will we not hear in this country. Baba is paying the consequences for tolerating bullsh.it, the experience of the moans (I hope they were conc ones *winks* lol) should reset his brain after today. If not, you be mugu forever niyen and rough and irresponsible guys love mugus gan.

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Oluwo1: 11:41pm On Feb 13, 2019
Agboki:
Ur story get as e b!
I swear, the guy get as he be, from complaining about putting cloths on the bed to wearing shoes enter house, make land open swallow u..
I just think the guy is not accommodative.. so no need seeking advice, if you cant accommodate him anymore, just tell him Bro, I'm sorry I cant accommodate you anymore, please by the time I'm going to work tomorrow I'll appreciate if you can get your stuff and leave.. I'm sorry, then go to sleep.. it's better than cooking up stories and looking like a fool

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by yemi15(m): 11:44pm On Feb 13, 2019
lincsnuel:

Oga this your question sef get k leg oo... Wetin you wan do with this informatio?

Abi you wan use am masterbate this nite? cheesy

Nigerians are wicked sha, na Op bring the yeye upon himself na.
Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 13, 2019
Please I took his properties to him at his office. Dropped it there, I think he isn't he didn't take it serious because he joked all through. Issue resolved. Though he said the girl isn't a prostitute but his lover. I was polite about it and aim was achieved too.

Thanks all

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by EmekaBlue(m): 11:46pm On Feb 13, 2019
grin by morning ur room will stink with rotten fish smell oozed out from d olosho toto and this smell may last for a week or more

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by 2gbasky22(m): 11:46pm On Feb 13, 2019
Oga Op
From all the advice you've gotten since yesterday on this thread
Oya give us update na, on how you handled the situation

Abi the guy bring another Olosho today?

We awaits you Response

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by ImDStar: 11:46pm On Feb 13, 2019
Rubbiish:

If they did doggy it wouldn't affect your bed spread badly.
Did she moan for long?
And how was the moaning like?
Was she screaming aloud?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you are wicked person grin
Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 13, 2019
candlewax:
If I tell you guys that as I'm waiting for this guy to leave he invited another lady. I was just in the living room watching YouTube he came out from the room went to the gate, another woman came in. He's leaving today I can't take it.. If he leaves today for his office. He won't come back I swear down. Imagine the guts. You guys will probably think im joking...like this is happening now

Cry Cry baby, I want to see your mummy.

Shame

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by KingK0ng: 11:49pm On Feb 13, 2019
candlewax:
I Don bleep up brothers, how do I handle this situation I'm loosing weight very fast, this idiot I call a friend yesterday told me he wants to come to my place, we were very close in place of business but I don't know much about him aside business so I allowed him to visit, he was there in my house and told me he was going to sleep over I told him its OK.

As I was going out that evening, he later called me that a girl was coming to see him, I was stunned but didn't say a word. I just felt he should enjoy himself and that would be the last, to my surprise when I came back yesterday I saw two big plastic bags containing clothes from dry cleaner in my bedroom after, he wasn't around at that moment.

As I was still trying to understand the motive, the guy pressed the door bell, I opened and he went to lay on my bed, i slept on the living room last night, this morning he left before I woke up with the clothes still in my bed room. I told myself I will talk to him this evening but I was still looking for the polite way to talk to him, then my phone rang again this evening that he is coming, I said OK that's fine hoping to talk to him no matter how hard it is (I am a very quiet type) then he did come till few minutes ago.

He was banging on the gate and that is a big taboo in our compound because the key to the pedestrians gate was given to everyone in my compound so you can always lock the gate after you leave but this fool was banging at the gate like its a ghetto area. Everyone at the compound was already peeping at their window to know what's happening when I went to the gate to open it for him, to my greatest shock there was this razz tattooed lady with him, obviously a prostitute coming inside the compound with him. I was dumbfounded as I noticed people looking from their corridors.

I felt the ground should open and swallow me because it was unbearable, I was just recovering from the shock, this idiot got to my door instead of removing his shoes on the corridor he walked into my living room with his shoes on (Jesus) I couldn't bear that I told him remove his shoes because we joked a lot he retorted that I shouldn't talk to my boss in that manner again (thinking I was in for his jokes)

As I am typing this now, I'm laying on the living room and he is inside my bedroom on my bed with a prostitute. (I have only entertained a female visitor once in my house and I have never had sex with anyone on my bed) now this is what I get.

I am just a good guy to a fault (that's what I think) otherwise I couldn't let this guy inside my house, also he has a business that he said he wants to sell because he plans relocating to asaba to his family and I want to buy the business, I don't want him to feel I'm chasing him though that's what he deserves but I need smart ways to bid him farewell..

Towards the end of this I could hear a lady moaning meaning they are having sex and Im about to she'd tears why this guy wanna desecrate my home. Sorry for the long story but please advice my based on the delicate matter because I just battled depression and I will be depressed if this continues tomorrow. Thanks

Wow! He disvirgined a prostitute on a virgin bed!!
Your friend is a LEGEND!!
You are a baby lizard � FOH!

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by yemi15(m): 11:50pm On Feb 13, 2019
candlewax:
Please I took his properties to him at his office. Dropped it there, I think he isn't he didn't take it serious because he joked all through.

That is what happens when you did not rake or para for him! Bros, you are really a weak guy o. Your own weakness as a guy get grade. Rake for the idiot and fvck that friendship forever. After raking, tell him you don't want to see him ever again, block his number and his social media channels to get to you. In addition, if he is that rough, get a police order against him that if he is seen anywhere around you, he will be arrested. Chikena. Rough and irresponsible guys or lunatics like one guy called him here do not deserve any pity whatsoever especially for guys that think with logic. As for most ladies that think with emotions, let such guys be their problem not yours! You are a man for Christ's bleeping sake! Grow some balls!
Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 13, 2019
candlewax:
I Don bleep up brothers, how do I handle this situation I'm loosing weight very fast, this idiot I call a friend yesterday told me he wants to come to my place, we were very close in place of business but I don't know much about him aside business so I allowed him to visit, he was there in my house and told me he was going to sleep over I told him its OK.

As I was going out that evening, he later called me that a girl was coming to see him, I was stunned but didn't say a word. I just felt he should enjoy himself and that would be the last, to my surprise when I came back yesterday I saw two big plastic bags containing clothes from dry cleaner in my bedroom after, he wasn't around at that moment.

As I was still trying to understand the motive, the guy pressed the door bell, I opened and he went to lay on my bed, i slept on the living room last night, this morning he left before I woke up with the clothes still in my bed room. I told myself I will talk to him this evening but I was still looking for the polite way to talk to him, then my phone rang again this evening that he is coming, I said OK that's fine hoping to talk to him no matter how hard it is (I am a very quiet type) then he did come till few minutes ago.

He was banging on the gate and that is a big taboo in our compound because the key to the pedestrians gate was given to everyone in my compound so you can always lock the gate after you leave but this fool was banging at the gate like its a ghetto area. Everyone at the compound was already peeping at their window to know what's happening when I went to the gate to open it for him, to my greatest shock there was this razz tattooed lady with him, obviously a prostitute coming inside the compound with him. I was dumbfounded as I noticed people looking from their corridors.

I felt the ground should open and swallow me because it was unbearable, I was just recovering from the shock, this idiot got to my door instead of removing his shoes on the corridor he walked into my living room with his shoes on (Jesus) I couldn't bear that I told him remove his shoes because we joked a lot he retorted that I shouldn't talk to my boss in that manner again (thinking I was in for his jokes)

As I am typing this now, I'm laying on the living room and he is inside my bedroom on my bed with a prostitute. (I have only entertained a female visitor once in my house and I have never had sex with anyone on my bed) now this is what I get.

I am just a good guy to a fault (that's what I think) otherwise I couldn't let this guy inside my house, also he has a business that he said he wants to sell because he plans relocating to asaba to his family and I want to buy the business, I don't want him to feel I'm chasing him though that's what he deserves but I need smart ways to bid him farewell..

Towards the end of this I could hear a lady moaning meaning they are having sex and Im about to she'd tears why this guy wanna desecrate my home. Sorry for the long story but please advice my based on the delicate matter because I just battled depression and I will be depressed if this continues tomorrow. Thanks

Tell him the truth, you have different lifestyles & he is imposing on you. you will appreciate if he finds somewhere else to do his "business" .

He will be too embarrassed to even get angry grin

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by ofakaga: 11:53pm On Feb 13, 2019
guy please answer 3 questions a guy ask you there. my advice is. let pray before we sleep this night
Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 13, 2019
yemi15:

That is what happens when you did not rake or para for him! Bros, you are really a weak guy o. Your own weakness as a guy get grade. Rake for the idiot and fvck that friendship forever. After raking, tell him you don't want to see him ever again, block his number and his social media channels to get to you. In addition, if he is that rough, get a police order against him that if he is seen anywhere around you, he will be arrested. Chikena. Rough and irresponsible guys or lunatics like one guy called him here do not deserve any pity whatsoever especially for guys that think with logic. As for most ladies that think with emotions, let such guys be their problem not yours! You are a man for Christ's bleeping sake! Grow some balls!

I don't think that's necessary. I got what I wanted and have learnt a lesson from this

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Phoenix999: 11:54pm On Feb 13, 2019
Dude ain't gat no life! Get a fvcking life bro! U depressed cuz someone is naking babe in Ur house, u even call it desecration... Where the hell were u you in school when others were having good social life?? Reading from dusk till dawn or going for church programs I guess... Better get a life and stop your masturbatin sh*t cuz I know that's all u do!
adult virgin!! Fvcking cry baby, why not go report him to your mum or better still your pastor??

Fvcking Geek!!

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by kense88: 11:54pm On Feb 13, 2019
All these useless friends people keep self. Throw his ass out of ur house immediately.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute / Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures / African Lady With Biggest Curves & Hips Performs On Stage,Twerks. Crowds Go Gaga

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63