Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,595 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now (71675 Views)

Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired / My Fiancee Doesn't Like Sex, I'm Facing Huge Problem With Her / I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Nobody: 12:20am On Feb 14, 2019
Make an arrangement with a girl, take her home: tell him she's pregnant for you and she'll be living with you henceforth. Politely tell him there's no room for him. That's all. Hmmmmmm, a friend too has been pestering me that he has accommodation problem: I should assist him! Do you know what? You can NEVER know the true character of a man in need!

1 Like

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Nobody: 12:20am On Feb 14, 2019
Angry ? Sure

Depressed ? Hell noooo

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by skare: 12:20am On Feb 14, 2019
Well I had a similar experience on December last year.But mine was this my friend said he just wanted to spend a nite in my house.We went out that day to booze before I knew it he called a girl 2 come and join us, after that we went home with the girl, I left my room for them that nite and slept in the sitting room.
The next morning I called him aside and I told him in his face that he should never try it again cos my house was never a hotel.
I was not done yet as my friend enter the bathroom to bath I quickly collected the girl contact and told her I will call her that evening. So as it happened my friend didn't come back that evening so I called the girl and f*ck hell out of her.
But my problem is that my friend that said he just wanted to spend a nite in house is still here till now.l don't know how to politely tell him to leave because I don't want to hurt him but at the same time I don't have my privacy

1 Like

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Bollaskem(f): 12:20am On Feb 14, 2019
Do not think of buying any business from him,because he will surely scam you at last.You sound like a weak person please.... just be a real man by telling him your mother,father or your fiancée is on the transit to Lagos and you need a privacy.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by yemi15(m): 12:21am On Feb 14, 2019
2gbasky22:
Oga Op
From all the advice you've gotten since yesterday on this thread
Oya give us update na, on how you handled the situation

Abi the guy bring another Olosho today?

We awaits you Response

If that yeye guy no bring olosho today, he go bring am next week. Baba thinks issue was resolved without paraing for him SMH. What a weak man!
Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Nobody: 12:21am On Feb 14, 2019
yemi15:

And he will deserve it for being a weak man!

I don't know what gives you guys the impression that I'm a dumb person, I find it difficult to embarrass people that's understandable but it's easier for me go direct my staff what to do and it will be carried out. I know smart decisions but may find it difficult executing it myself but if it were business wise I can instruct someone to do what o can't do. FYI I have been living and surviving alone since I was 18 that's 12years now. If I am really dumb I won't be in lag

7 Likes

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by idrezee(m): 12:23am On Feb 14, 2019
Don't you have a gf of ur own?
Why don't you have one?
what exactly are u against, his uncivilised way of life or just fkn a girl on a bed u have never had the courage to fck......

I don't see anything wrong with using a friend's house once in a long while for sex, except if aint birds of a feather, then why are u friends, opposite xters hardly become friends.

Let him know you forbid his acts, don't play around, tell him boldly.
DON'T BRING A GIRL TO MY HOUSE AGAIN.
Its simple, if that will drive him away then so be it.
Be man and flock with your kind of birds.
Personally I see nothing wrong in bringing a girl to my place, just don't abuse the privilege.
Taink u.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Nobody: 12:25am On Feb 14, 2019
skare:
Well I had a similar experience on December last year.But mine was this my friend said he just wanted to spend a nite in my house.We went out that day to booze before I knew it he called a girl 2 come and join us, after that we went home with the girl, I left my room for them that nite and slept in the sitting room.
The next morning I called him aside and I told him in his face that he should never try it again cos my house was never a hotel.
I was not done yet as my friend enter the bathroom to bath I quickly collected the girl contact and told her I will call her that evening. So as it happened my friend didn't come back that evening so I called the girl and f*ck hell out of her.
But my problem is that my friend that said he just wanted to spend a nite in house is still here till now.l don't know how to politely tell him to leave because I don't want to hurt him but at the same time I don't have my privacy

You see people never know how hard it is to throw someone out because theyve never been in such situation. It's not that easy. Its not ooo internet people

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by yemi15(m): 12:25am On Feb 14, 2019
Phoenix999:
Dude ain't gat no life! Get a fvcking life bro! U depressed cuz someone is naking babe in Ur house, u even call it desecration... Where the hell were u you in school when others were having good social life?? Reading from dusk till dawn or going for church programs I guess... Better get a life and stop your masturbatin sh*t cuz I know that's all u do!
adult virgin!! Fvcking cry baby, why not go report him to your mum or better still your pastor??

Fvcking Geek!!

One of the rough and irresponsible guys we are talking about bikonu SMH. The guy wey dey bring ladies come hin friend house no get hin house or hotel no dey? Hotel no go dey for that kind yeye man wey you dey support since na cheap bastard. Bros, you dey yarn okpata, go sleep.

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by YorubaAssasin: 12:26am On Feb 14, 2019
madampresident:
so sorry. I understand the trauma you are going through.

Talk to him man to man, no mincing words.

Tell him you don't condole such in your house. Let him know you don't entertain girls in your house talk more a prostitute.

Condone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by shogsman(m): 12:26am On Feb 14, 2019
Well from my point of view the op is kinda less of a man,no insult intended, you're weak as f*ck,the only thing I think someone like you can do is to talk to the guy and try to iron things out amicably.
But if you were actually a complete man ,I'd say beat the crap out of the guy,next time he'll respect boundaries.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by obinoral1179(m): 12:26am On Feb 14, 2019
candlewax:

Thanks bro. But it's 8 minutes past 12a.m. they can't leave now. I'm too horrified to sleep. My action should be between 7 am to 8am when he wakes
please quote me when you have finally made your decision...
Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by AfroBlue(m): 12:26am On Feb 14, 2019
keep practicing ur script, nollywood go soon come.

grin

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by yemi15(m): 12:27am On Feb 14, 2019
candlewax:

I don't know what gives you guys the impression that I'm a dumb person, I find it difficult to embarrass people that's understandable but it's easier for me go direct my staff what to do and it will be carried out. I know smart decisions but may find it difficult executing it myself but if it were business wise I can instruct someone to do what o can't do. FYI I have been living and surviving alone since I was 18 that's 12years now. If I am really dumb I won't be in lag

Keep giving excuses for yourself, so gbo. I will say it again you are a weak man! Grow some balls! If you continue like this, you go hear weeen from rough and irresponsible guys like that guy wey dey like weak man like you gan.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by bobbyL(m): 12:28am On Feb 14, 2019
candlewax:

Hello... The problem in this situation and from all you have said is simply that you are "too nice".

Look for the book "NOT NICE" by Aziz Gazipura and read it.. You need it. You do not have to agree with all his views but the mindset and principles will help you..

Cheers

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by yemi15(m): 12:30am On Feb 14, 2019
Magnuschase:

Lmaoo... You make it sound like a cuckold story.

He should have been a voy.eur too and watch them having sex lol

1 Like

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by stanliwise(m): 12:37am On Feb 14, 2019
candlewax:
I Don bleep up brothers, how do I handle this situation I'm loosing weight very fast, this idiot I call a friend yesterday told me he wants to come to my place, we were very close in place of business but I don't know much about him aside business so I allowed him to visit, he was there in my house and told me he was going to sleep over I told him its OK.

As I was going out that evening, he later called me that a girl was coming to see him, I was stunned but didn't say a word. I just felt he should enjoy himself and that would be the last, to my surprise when I came back yesterday I saw two big plastic bags containing clothes from dry cleaner in my bedroom after, he wasn't around at that moment.

As I was still trying to understand the motive, the guy pressed the door bell, I opened and he went to lay on my bed, i slept on the living room last night, this morning he left before I woke up with the clothes still in my bed room. I told myself I will talk to him this evening but I was still looking for the polite way to talk to him, then my phone rang again this evening that he is coming, I said OK that's fine hoping to talk to him no matter how hard it is (I am a very quiet type) then he did come till few minutes ago.

He was banging on the gate and that is a big taboo in our compound because the key to the pedestrians gate was given to everyone in my compound so you can always lock the gate after you leave but this fool was banging at the gate like its a ghetto area. Everyone at the compound was already peeping at their window to know what's happening when I went to the gate to open it for him, to my greatest shock there was this razz tattooed lady with him, obviously a prostitute coming inside the compound with him. I was dumbfounded as I noticed people looking from their corridors.

I felt the ground should open and swallow me because it was unbearable, I was just recovering from the shock, this idiot got to my door instead of removing his shoes on the corridor he walked into my living room with his shoes on (Jesus) I couldn't bear that I told him remove his shoes because we joked a lot he retorted that I shouldn't talk to my boss in that manner again (thinking I was in for his jokes)

As I am typing this now, I'm laying on the living room and he is inside my bedroom on my bed with a prostitute. (I have only entertained a female visitor once in my house and I have never had sex with anyone on my bed) now this is what I get.

I am just a good guy to a fault (that's what I think) otherwise I couldn't let this guy inside my house, also he has a business that he said he wants to sell because he plans relocating to asaba to his family and I want to buy the business, I don't want him to feel I'm chasing him though that's what he deserves but I need smart ways to bid him farewell..

Towards the end of this I could hear a lady moaning meaning they are having sex and Im about to she'd tears why this guy wanna desecrate my home. Sorry for the long story but please advice my based on the delicate matter because I just battled depression and I will be depressed if this continues tomorrow. Thanks
you're overreacting and complains too much that is my first observation.

second simply tell him you don't entertain him bringing girls to your house without informing you because for me their is nothing wrong for my friend to bring a girl to my house but he must seek my consent and must tell me his motive (I don't allow my guys sleep with girls in my house). So if you don't like the fucking of a thing, tell him bluntly without any remorse, arguments or enlongated talk. Ensure you try to be calm as possible.

Thirdly, him wearing his shoes is probably his bad habit and try as much as you can to remind him. become serious about it if he is not putting effort to stop his bad habit.

fourthly if he didn't know of the rules about you gate then just tell him about it thats all.

lastly if you don't want him to stay with you. confront him on how long he plans to stay. if he gives a lengthy day, trim it to the days fitting for you and make sure you both agree then let it be. when that day comes remind him to leave and if he doesn't then tell him you're traveling, he should gather his things and go and if he refuse the landlord could help you out. if he gives you emotional reason why he can't go, opt to support him as much as you can but ensure he leaves except you've changed your mind.
Note: Please don't give him any reason you want him to leave just tell him you just need some space right now and you cant afford to accommodate him right now.

BTW how much is this guy your friend because to me his only wrong his he been autonomous with your own property, nothing more.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by yemi15(m): 12:38am On Feb 14, 2019
candlewax:

You see people never know how hard it is to throw someone out because theyve never been in such situation. It's not that easy. Its not ooo internet people

It is easy if you don't care about what people say or their pleadings for the person to be sent out in question.

Easy way to send someone out of your house, put their loads outside your door and house and take some few days off.

They will get the message.
Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by nonix22(m): 12:39am On Feb 14, 2019
candlewax:

A lady visited me once, nothing like sex just casual visit. Never had sex in my house
You just dey sound like all private school went to kids abi na UK u study Guys that studied in US no dey slack like this at all
Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Nobody: 12:42am On Feb 14, 2019
nonix22:

You just dey sound like all private school went to kids abi na UK u study Guys that studied in US no dey slack like this at all

Bro. Different strokes for different folks

1 Like

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by nonix22(m): 12:48am On Feb 14, 2019
candlewax:

You didn't answer my question. So that we. Know the grass root of our issue
Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Wealthycharles(m): 12:48am On Feb 14, 2019
candlewax:

I'm in Lagos

Will mind if I come help you kick the idiot out by daybreak? I live in akonwonjo road (before egbeda) Lagos. If u want dm me. The idiot shit nor go reach me pack, rubbish
Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by ODDSNINJA: 12:48am On Feb 14, 2019
bro tbh with you i will advise you act like a FOOL

get what you want[the business] before taking action!

you will bite your fingers in regret if you scorn my advice..
Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by nonix22(m): 12:48am On Feb 14, 2019
candlewax:

You didn't answer my question. So that we. Know the grass root of your issue
Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by stanliwise(m): 12:50am On Feb 14, 2019
skare:
simply ask him "Bros abeg when you dey plan commot". Let him set the date and if you don't like it, set it yourself and make both of una prepare for that day.
If he gives excuses, then opt to help him as little as you can.
Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by stanliwise(m): 12:52am On Feb 14, 2019
Wealthycharles:

Will mind if I come help you kick the idiot out by daybreak? I live in akonwonjo road (before egbeda) Lagos. If u want dm me. The idiot shit nor go reach me pack, rubbish
Guy what are you?
Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by forexprophet(m): 12:56am On Feb 14, 2019
You are just a foolish weak sheep....keep allowing him until they give you quit notice

candlewax:
I Don bleep up brothers, how do I handle this situation I'm loosing weight very fast, this idiot I call a friend yesterday told me he wants to come to my place, we were very close in place of business but I don't know much about him aside business so I allowed him to visit, he was there in my house and told me he was going to sleep over I told him its OK.

As I was going out that evening, he later called me that a girl was coming to see him, I was stunned but didn't say a word. I just felt he should enjoy himself and that would be the last, to my surprise when I came back yesterday I saw two big plastic bags containing clothes from dry cleaner in my bedroom after, he wasn't around at that moment.

As I was still trying to understand the motive, the guy pressed the door bell, I opened and he went to lay on my bed, i slept on the living room last night, this morning he left before I woke up with the clothes still in my bed room. I told myself I will talk to him this evening but I was still looking for the polite way to talk to him, then my phone rang again this evening that he is coming, I said OK that's fine hoping to talk to him no matter how hard it is (I am a very quiet type) then he did come till few minutes ago.

He was banging on the gate and that is a big taboo in our compound because the key to the pedestrians gate was given to everyone in my compound so you can always lock the gate after you leave but this fool was banging at the gate like its a ghetto area. Everyone at the compound was already peeping at their window to know what's happening when I went to the gate to open it for him, to my greatest shock there was this razz tattooed lady with him, obviously a prostitute coming inside the compound with him. I was dumbfounded as I noticed people looking from their corridors.

I felt the ground should open and swallow me because it was unbearable, I was just recovering from the shock, this idiot got to my door instead of removing his shoes on the corridor he walked into my living room with his shoes on (Jesus) I couldn't bear that I told him remove his shoes because we joked a lot he retorted that I shouldn't talk to my boss in that manner again (thinking I was in for his jokes)

As I am typing this now, I'm laying on the living room and he is inside my bedroom on my bed with a prostitute. (I have only entertained a female visitor once in my house and I have never had sex with anyone on my bed) now this is what I get.

I am just a good guy to a fault (that's what I think) otherwise I couldn't let this guy inside my house, also he has a business that he said he wants to sell because he plans relocating to asaba to his family and I want to buy the business, I don't want him to feel I'm chasing him though that's what he deserves but I need smart ways to bid him farewell..

Towards the end of this I could hear a lady moaning meaning they are having sex and Im about to she'd tears why this guy wanna desecrate my home. Sorry for the long story but please advice my based on the delicate matter because I just battled depression and I will be depressed if this continues tomorrow. Thanks
Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Ejadike(m): 12:56am On Feb 14, 2019
Rubbiish:

Come don't go acting like a jew man by disgracing him in front of d girl. This is something u should have done before now. After d girl must have left, pour out everything u wrote here. Stop living like a slave because u intend buying a business from him. Tell him the truth and let him know things u can't tolerate.

Is she still moaning?
Hahahahahhaaaa Lmao. Your last statement funny die. You just de whine the guy and the guy sef de answer hahahahahaha. You no well watching. The guy sef na complete jew man
Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Nathaniel79(m): 1:03am On Feb 14, 2019
candlewax:

You have a point
He doesn't have A point bros, he is ON point!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute / Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures / African Lady With Biggest Curves & Hips Performs On Stage,Twerks. Crowds Go Gaga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.