Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now (71759 Views)

Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired / My Fiancee Doesn't Like Sex, I'm Facing Huge Problem With Her / I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Nobody: 5:13am On Feb 14, 2019
Ochuksbaba:
a friend had similar issues like this in my school,,,he was residing in a self - contain, while I stay in a 1 room apartment,, dude had a senior student friend he accommodated,the friend was a playboy that can't sleep except a woman is by his side while my guy was babeless

So when the friend brings a woman home ,my friend (the tenant) will quietly leave his apartment and come to knock on my door to house him for the night,,at times he knocks 12pm or even 1am,,then he will now beg for food to eat of which I always obliged him,this is a boy whose father makes sure he doesn't lack anything in school(money and foodstuff wise)

When I became fed up I urged him to be a man and take his stand in his apartment, but he always claim not wanting to disturb his parasitic friend's relationship with his new girl bla bla bla,,,when I couldn't take it no more and I saw he was not ready to change ,I chased him and refused him entrance when he came calling one night,my guy went to sleep in another friends place and this continued till the intruder graduated

Brotherly you better man up and say your mind to the intruder or better still call your brothers and friends to come join you for some days so as to excuse him before he claims your apartment

Imagine the rubbish people swallow

When it comes to where I live I am very sensitive

I do not even allow female friends call their friends to come to my place without permission

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Uglymugg: 5:19am On Feb 14, 2019
candlewax:

No. He can't come back as soon as he leaving now. I take his property to him, o don't have to bother him taking it along

Damn. I wish I had friends like you.

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Malawian(m): 5:29am On Feb 14, 2019
He's already told you guys he looks to buy the guy out of a business, hence the reason he is trying to be diplomatic. This is akin to a fly perching on your scrotum. Not everything is by fire by sword.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Uglymugg: 5:30am On Feb 14, 2019
candlewax:

I didn't know this but the place has just a cashier and there is stable light there too. What do you think? Rent is quite low 60k per annum. I was hoping to extend the shop, merge two shops and install dstv. I feel it might boost sales and also another cashier

Hey man. I don't know anything about busniess but I don't think you should buy that shop. There's a lot you're not being told and I won't be suprised if it later came out at the end after the deal has gone through.

Your 'good friend' doesn't seem like the kind that will be honest about his dealings.

Sorry for doubting your story. I didn't think people with soft heart still exist in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by TadM: 5:32am On Feb 14, 2019
i guess by nairalanders had told you so much you now twice as confused. But i tell man. Humans are different. Some are dangerous, some are emotional. Always mind the way you approach either type, wisdom!. Use this sure format [compliment, attack, justify] in other words, Tell him what you appreciate about him, tell him,what you want, and tell him you both will get along fine doing his short stay. Example: i like the way you take dey do things and you joking nature, but i nor like the way you take they bring women come, i nor gree am for my blood brother, na only that wan i nor like, just enjoy the small stay, without bringing women, i know say you go understand. By doing something like this it always work iron issues wisely. Tell am say you nor mind if e run a for outside shall but nor be inside this compound wey you dey.

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Fela4ese: 5:32am On Feb 14, 2019
Me no matter d closeness what I don't like I tell u straight up.wayo nor dey inside Oo tell the guy u won't take that he should never bring a girl to ur hux it at all he must stay with u .n also how long he is staying he should b able to tell u na shebi na u get d hux?
Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Analysiscorner: 5:34am On Feb 14, 2019
What happened to his own house? He said he would visit you and from there sleeping over and from there bringing girls to your house. Tell him to pack out. You can't compromise everything for business. Chase him out of your house.
Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by poyebad: 5:35am On Feb 14, 2019
You're such a wimp.
Or castrated guy.
Or both.

In your own house?!!! Tufiakwa! Men should be men. Tell him to get a hotel. And Bleep the business deal altogether. A man should act from time to time like he has nothing to lose. Absolutely nothing to lose. Otherwise people will ride over you every fucking time.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Analysiscorner: 5:38am On Feb 14, 2019
Davash222:
A friend once tried this nonsense with me, he brought a woman to my house without even informing me, bluntly, I told him I don’t entertain female guests in my house because of the nature of my job. He left with the girl. Case closed.
Exactly
Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by joyousever(f): 5:38am On Feb 14, 2019
Hello...But trying to buy his business which you feel a lot of ppl might be interested in shouldn't be used as an avenue for exploitation by him. You're actually the one doing him a favour by parting with your money to buy off his business,therefore, it has no connection to why he should take advantage. Allowing him to bring in women to defile your home which is contrary to what you do as a personal policy,is very bad. It could attract bad spirits cos no one can tell what's following him & those free women. So,you need to man up & politely tell him that you're expecting some family members for a family function &theyll be staying over for some days with effect from today's evening. I believe with this excuse,he wouldn't need a seer to tell him that he's no longer welcome.
candlewax:

I'm not weak, I want to buy his existing business which some people might be interested too, I'm just trying to sort it in a polite way yet urgent
Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by damlawrence101: 5:39am On Feb 14, 2019
D only problem the OP has is dat is not a womanizer like his friend ......OP pls dont chase him out u might need his help 2moro ..........just take d situation as one d friendship challenge....U RE NOT WEAK

OP : GET URSEF A FUCKING ALSO ..

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by poyebad: 5:41am On Feb 14, 2019
joyousever:
Hello...But trying to buy his business which you feel a lot of ppl might be interested in shouldn't be used as an avenue for exploitation by him. You're actually the one doing him a favour by parting with your money to buy off his business,therefore, it has no connection to why he should take advantage. Allowing him to bring in women to defile your home which is contrary to what you do as a personal policy,is very bad. It could attract bad spirits cos no one can tell what's following him & those free women. So,you need to man up & politely tell him that you're expecting some family members for a family function &theyll be staying over for some days with effect from today's evening. I believe with this excuse,he wouldn't need a seer to tell him that he's no longer welcome.

Really? I mean literally really?
You guys and spirits sha. Why must nice old s*x each time be associated with bad spirits? Nigerians sha.

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Analysiscorner: 5:41am On Feb 14, 2019
Malawian:
He's already told you guys he looks to buy the guy out of a business, hence the reason he is trying to be diplomatic. This is akin to a fly perching on your scrotum. Not everything is by fire by sword.
Must he swallow everything for business gain?
Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by NewCaliYork: 5:42am On Feb 14, 2019
Are you very sure he wants to sell his business or thats just a ploy to hoodwink you into allowing his excesses?
Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by joyousever(f): 5:43am On Feb 14, 2019
Please, don't use that bedspread again!
candlewax:

Everywhere is quiet now, but I can't imagine the condition of my bed spread
Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Analysiscorner: 5:43am On Feb 14, 2019
poyebad:

You guys and spirits sha. Why must nice old s*x each time be associated with bad spirits? Nigerians sha.
It's very real, Bro. It is not psychology
Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by jaxxy(m): 5:45am On Feb 14, 2019
candlewax:

I'm not weak, I want to buy his existing business which some people might be interested too, I'm just trying to sort it in a polite way yet urgent

Oh u want to buy his existing business and Ure complaining instead of unto buy him one Hennessy along for the party. Lol

On a serious note u have to apply wisdom all depending on how much u want that business and if in actual fact he wants to sell it to u at favorable conditions for u. Be nice to ur associates to sm extent. Or tell him u will get him a hotel for his shenanigans because Ure a holy man.

He shud not desecrate ur home with harlotry.
Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by poyebad: 5:46am On Feb 14, 2019
funmisticqueen:
You are a weak man. Period. There is no need for you to be polite in your own house. Tell him he has gone too far. Is this how you allow people to ride you. This is also how you will allow women to take advantage of you too.

Being an introvert is not an excuse to be lily livered. I am an introvert too and will never tolerate this. I better hear good news tomorrow or you lock him out. Your house your rules.

I love you Ma!

That's probably the best advice he'll get here. It's not even about being a man; it's about being a human being with the mind of his own. He probably has a very low self-esteem and survives on others' acceptance of him.

He should also stop calling the guy a friend if he can't really tell him what he likes and what he does not like.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by dolak: 5:50am On Feb 14, 2019
Hmmm.......my advice, once he's up and leaving, tell him to get the loads that it's val season and your woman is coming to spend 2 weeks. Say it in a way the Lady will hear, this will hook him. He is using you, even if you end up buying the business, he will still use you, bring people in and claim he is in charge. Once you clear him, he will respect you and stay on business level. What effrontery Try get your sister or cousin to act like your woman on phone, and he will clear.,....devil like him don't stay where there is light.
Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by poyebad: 5:51am On Feb 14, 2019
Analysiscorner:

It's very real, Bro. It is not psychology

Somehow it is real. Somehow you guys cannot prove it. And somehow such belief system has perpetually kept us backward. It's simple psychology, to propagate a moral culture many Africans rely on cooking up spirits and the likes to scare people into walking a line set by their religious/spiritual rulers.

Not, it's not real. It's all a grand illusion.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by joyousever(f): 5:53am On Feb 14, 2019
Just listen to yourself!
poyebad:

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by frank317: 5:55am On Feb 14, 2019
Rubbiish:

If they did doggy it wouldn't affect your bed spread badly.
Did she moan for long?
And how was the moaning like?
Was she screaming aloud?

Badt boy... Wacha gonna do when they come for u...
Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by dalass(f): 5:57am On Feb 14, 2019
Rubbiish:

U no dey sleep wink
tongue
Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Mrschubby: 5:59am On Feb 14, 2019
If you’re wondering how exactly you’ll get him out of your house completely and he won’t need to come back, as he’s leaving the door tell him he forgot somethings, put his towel and other clothes in 1 nylon bag so it will be easy for him to carry. I hate people that take advantage of other people. This whole sh!t won’t stop until u stop it.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Afritop(m): 6:00am On Feb 14, 2019
candlewax:
I Don bleep up brothers, how do I handle this situation I'm loosing weight very fast, this idiot I call a friend yesterday told me he wants to come to my place, we were very close in place of business but I don't know much about him aside business so I allowed him to visit, he was there in my house and told me he was going to sleep over I told him its OK.

As I was going out that evening, he later called me that a girl was coming to see him, I was stunned but didn't say a word. I just felt he should enjoy himself and that would be the last, to my surprise when I came back yesterday I saw two big plastic bags containing clothes from dry cleaner in my bedroom after, he wasn't around at that moment.

As I was still trying to understand the motive, the guy pressed the door bell, I opened and he went to lay on my bed, i slept on the living room last night, this morning he left before I woke up with the clothes still in my bed room. I told myself I will talk to him this evening but I was still looking for the polite way to talk to him, then my phone rang again this evening that he is coming, I said OK that's fine hoping to talk to him no matter how hard it is (I am a very quiet type) then he did come till few minutes ago.

He was banging on the gate and that is a big taboo in our compound because the key to the pedestrians gate was given to everyone in my compound so you can always lock the gate after you leave but this fool was banging at the gate like its a ghetto area. Everyone at the compound was already peeping at their window to know what's happening when I went to the gate to open it for him, to my greatest shock there was this razz tattooed lady with him, obviously a prostitute coming inside the compound with him. I was dumbfounded as I noticed people looking from their corridors.

I felt the ground should open and swallow me because it was unbearable, I was just recovering from the shock, this idiot got to my door instead of removing his shoes on the corridor he walked into my living room with his shoes on (Jesus) I couldn't bear that I told him remove his shoes because we joked a lot he retorted that I shouldn't talk to my boss in that manner again (thinking I was in for his jokes)

As I am typing this now, I'm laying on the living room and he is inside my bedroom on my bed with a prostitute. (I have only entertained a female visitor once in my house and I have never had sex with anyone on my bed) now this is what I get.

I am just a good guy to a fault (that's what I think) otherwise I couldn't let this guy inside my house, also he has a business that he said he wants to sell because he plans relocating to asaba to his family and I want to buy the business, I don't want him to feel I'm chasing him though that's what he deserves but I need smart ways to bid him farewell..

Towards the end of this I could hear a lady moaning meaning they are having sex and Im about to she'd tears why this guy wanna desecrate my home. Sorry for the long story but please advice my based on the delicate matter because I just battled depression and I will be depressed if this continues tomorrow. Thanks
Since you guys are in the place of business tell him exactly how you feel. In addition tell him the neighbour hood are being suspicious of you on what happened when him and his olosho were banging on the compound gate. I know his type he will continue having fun in your house since you are focused on buying his business which he might not sell to you at the end and will not even relocate
Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by frank317: 6:05am On Feb 14, 2019
candlewax:

A lady visited me once, nothing like sex just casual visit. Never had sex in my house

Sorry, have u even has sex before... U will be surprised how sex would make u think like a man... Abi are u gay?
Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Guruindahouse(m): 6:06am On Feb 14, 2019
You and teresafaith will be here again crying foul play if you marry a 'strong man'. Who can understand woman? Comot for road joor
1Sharon:

Marrying a weak man already says a lot about you than the man...
Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by JoseRaji(m): 6:12am On Feb 14, 2019
candlewax:
I Don bleep up brothers, how do I handle this situation I'm loosing weight very fast, this idiot I call a friend yesterday told me he wants to come to my place, we were very close in place of business but I don't know much about him aside business so I allowed him to visit, he was there in my house and told me he was going to sleep over I told him its OK.

As I was going out that evening, he later called me that a girl was coming to see him, I was stunned but didn't say a word. I just felt he should enjoy himself and that would be the last, to my surprise when I came back yesterday I saw two big plastic bags containing clothes from dry cleaner in my bedroom after, he wasn't around at that moment.

As I was still trying to understand the motive, the guy pressed the door bell, I opened and he went to lay on my bed, i slept on the living room last night, this morning he left before I woke up with the clothes still in my bed room. I told myself I will talk to him this evening but I was still looking for the polite way to talk to him, then my phone rang again this evening that he is coming, I said OK that's fine hoping to talk to him no matter how hard it is (I am a very quiet type) then he did come till few minutes ago.

He was banging on the gate and that is a big taboo in our compound because the key to the pedestrians gate was given to everyone in my compound so you can always lock the gate after you leave but this fool was banging at the gate like its a ghetto area. Everyone at the compound was already peeping at their window to know what's happening when I went to the gate to open it for him, to my greatest shock there was this razz tattooed lady with him, obviously a prostitute coming inside the compound with him. I was dumbfounded as I noticed people looking from their corridors.

I felt the ground should open and swallow me because it was unbearable, I was just recovering from the shock, this idiot got to my door instead of removing his shoes on the corridor he walked into my living room with his shoes on (Jesus) I couldn't bear that I told him remove his shoes because we joked a lot he retorted that I shouldn't talk to my boss in that manner again (thinking I was in for his jokes)

As I am typing this now, I'm laying on the living room and he is inside my bedroom on my bed with a prostitute. (I have only entertained a female visitor once in my house and I have never had sex with anyone on my bed) now this is what I get.

I am just a good guy to a fault (that's what I think) otherwise I couldn't let this guy inside my house, also he has a business that he said he wants to sell because he plans relocating to asaba to his family and I want to buy the business, I don't want him to feel I'm chasing him though that's what he deserves but I need smart ways to bid him farewell..

Towards the end of this I could hear a lady moaning meaning they are having sex and Im about to she'd tears why this guy wanna desecrate my home. Sorry for the long story but please advice my based on the delicate matter because I just battled depression and I will be depressed if this continues tomorrow. Thanks

Sit down there. Don't excercise your will power as lord and owner of your own crib... Allow someone else to come and be riding on you in your own house. You hear? Don't speak up. Just come to nairaland and be begging for opinions.

It baffles me. How you say you let someone sleep over, and then he brought clothes, then one woman after another... And YOU'RE EVEN SLEEPING ON THE COUCH?! Are you mad?
Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by boxypane(m): 6:13am On Feb 14, 2019
This was the same reason I stopped keeping friends. Last time I checked, I gave him an advice his parents has never given him. He hates me like hell, but who cares.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Simply29ice(m): 6:14am On Feb 14, 2019
i was in the same situation 5years ago,
tell him you dont only dislike it,but you dont
wish to see such in your house n that you cant accomdate him because your slibing are coming to stay with you.
Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by deltateam: 6:19am On Feb 14, 2019
madampresident:
so sorry. I understand the trauma you are going through.

Talk to him man to man, no mincing words.

Tell him you don't condole such in your house. Let him know you don't entertain girls in your house talk more a prostitute.

You don't entertain girls talk more a prostitute? To my understanding 95% of girls or women are prostitutes. If you have slept with anyone before besides your husband you are a prostitute. If a guy buys you shawmer or anything and bleeps you, you are a prostitute. The baby mama industry is filled with prostitutes even your role models like Linda Ikeji is a prostitute and you are a prostitute.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love / Woman Flees After Surprise Proposal At Abuja Restaurant (Photos) / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.