Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,098 members, 7,863,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:48 AM

Pls Advise Me - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls Advise Me (4312 Views)

Pls Advise!!! Between Dubai And Uk / Help Advise Me On Relocation Plan With Money Saved. / Pls Advise!!! From Dubai To Canada Or USA?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Advise Me by rs172(m): 9:27am On Feb 17, 2019
casperuk:
I send 800k monthly as savings on top the 10 million in a mutual fund. I give my wife 100k monthly for food etc. She is a good woman tho.
My fear is that in returning home, I may never find the opportunity to earn as much as I am currently earning. Whichever way you look at it, it is either sacrificing the time with my children to make money, or to go home and be with them. I cannot have both. Moreover I am home sick. lol

To be honest casperuk it is not too late, come back to Nigeria lowkey, since you have masters in u.k it will get you enough point for the Canada Express entry, comeback to Nigeria then you and your family should apply for Canada permanent Residence visa, pls don't mind anyone that say you should come home to invest, some of them are scammers in motivational speaker form.

Here below is the link on guide to apply for Canada permanent Residence Visa

https://www.nairaland.com/4843199/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled

2 Likes

Re: Pls Advise Me by casperuk(m): 10:33am On Feb 17, 2019
lol

rs172:

To be honest casperuk it is not too late, come back to Nigeria lowkey, since you have masters in u.k it will get you enough point for the Canada Express entry, comeback to Nigeria then you and your family should apply for Canada permanent Residence visa, pls don't mind anyone that say you should come home to invest, some of them are scammers in motivational speaker form.

Here below is the link on guide to apply for Canada permanent Residence Visa

https://www.nairaland.com/4843199/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled
Re: Pls Advise Me by stagger: 1:21pm On Feb 17, 2019
How many of these Canada PR chasers are actually prospering in that country?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Advise Me by Blesser28(m): 6:49pm On Feb 17, 2019
greatnaija01:
oh wow. Well, if you can get a group of friends and put the money for rebel betting arbs together u can sure start with less.
BUT if you visit ODDSPORTAL... u get sure arbs there for free sir. Kindly check to confirm the truth for yourself. I only mean 100k because in a week he can make 5-6 figures. The goal for him was to make it monthly

guy I visit that site but I barely understand what it's all about hope u mind enlinghten me. I inboxed u
Re: Pls Advise Me by HeWrites(m): 8:10pm On Feb 17, 2019
Speedyconnect15:

A nairalander came back from Azerbaijan and committed suicide.

I don't know why I can't forget that..

Or you mean Kazakhstan
Re: Pls Advise Me by Speedyconnect15: 8:31pm On Feb 17, 2019
HeWrites:

Or you mean Kazakhstan

Na Kazakhastan e go?
Re: Pls Advise Me by HeWrites(m): 8:32pm On Feb 17, 2019
Speedyconnect15:

Na Kazakhastan e go?

Yes.
Re: Pls Advise Me by lordally(m): 8:17am On Feb 19, 2019
casperuk:
Thanks for your contribution. I am more of the opinion to return some time in the year. I have seen everything here and have travelled to almost all cities in the UK, honestly there is no big deal here. People die in the UK everyday as well as in Nigeria. Life is the same everywhere, to me it's just a matter of perspective. If Buhari is kicked back next week to Kastina, I will have more hope to return *lol*. Anyway I am a Python programmer and Web Developer.

You're a python Programmer and web developer? daaaaam!!! that's my dream ooo....you I'm still a serving Corpoer sha
Re: Pls Advise Me by casperuk(m): 9:26am On Feb 19, 2019
It requires a lot of reading/ updating yourself. You can be employable after having a year of training. If you like puzzles n logic, then good. Else you will find it frustrating.
lordally:

You're a python Programmer and web developer? daaaaam!!! that's my dream ooo....you I'm still a serving Corpoer sha
Re: Pls Advise Me by lordally(m): 9:44am On Feb 19, 2019
casperuk:
It requires a lot of reading/ updating yourself. You can be employable after having a year of training. If you like puzzles n logic, then good. Else you will find it frustrating.

Thanks baba...I intend going for the training in Lagos once I'm done serving...
Re: Pls Advise Me by casperuk(m): 4:28pm On Mar 20, 2019
justwise:

Hmmm..5yrs without seeing your kids or wife? Bro you get mind oo

Pls justwise, I have been able to secure an admission to a school in Germany for the winter semester(Oct 2019) I also have the block account amount ready.

If I return to Nigeria from Uk to apply for the student visa, do you think I would be denied the German student visa because of my overstay in UK?
I am thinking of also getting a new passport.

Pls what do you advise.

If I stand no chance I wanna know so I can Plan effectively.
Thanks
Re: Pls Advise Me by 7Alexandre: 6:30am On Mar 21, 2019
stagger:
How many of these Canada PR chasers are actually prospering in that country?

Can you define Prospering?

Heck how many Nigerians are actually prospering in Nigeria?

I would love to know...
Re: Pls Advise Me by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 23, 2019
casperuk:

Pls justwise, I have been able to secure an admission to a school in Germany for the winter semester(Oct 2019) I also have the block account amount ready.

If I return to Nigeria from Uk to apply for the student visa, do you think I would be denied the German student visa because of my overstay in UK?
I am thinking of also getting a new passport.

Pls what do you advise.

If I stand no chance I wanna know so I can Plan effectively.
Thanks

I'm am more bothered on how you are going to get a Job in Germany upto 2,000 Euros while you school as a Programmer/Web Developer, because that is what I intend to do as well.

I don't know how to achieve this yet, but still researching on it.

It would be stupid to be in Germany & not earn any money, you would be spending 700 Euros as a Student. Where would that money come from?
Re: Pls Advise Me by casperuk(m): 5:54pm On Mar 23, 2019
Thanks for your contribution. From my little experience; When you come to a foreign country, it is better you are not picky about jobs.

Do any kind of legal work you can find to keep body and soul together. Don't aim for a professional job or something reputable. Then as you understand the system, things will fall in place.

I have save up some money. Living expenses will not be a problem.

In western countries no matter the job you get, you will be paid at least the minimum wage. Start from somewhere, then God will raise you up.

truthsayer009:

I'm am more bothered on how you are going to get a Job in Germany upto 2,000 Euros while you school as a Programmer/Web Developer, because that is what I intend to do as well.

I don't know how to achieve this yet, but still researching on it.

It would be stupid to be in Germany & not earn any money, you would be spending 700 Euros as a Student. Where would that money come from?

Re: Pls Advise Me by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 23, 2019
casperuk:
Hello y'all,
I need some good advise as am really not sure which decision to take.
I am in the UK, currently illegally. I want to return to Nigeria voluntarily ('been resident for about 5 years'). I have about 10 million saved, and send home 800k monthly. I am very tired of the life here and I want to return to Nigeria.

Life in the UK is not easy and not to talk of working and living illegally, plus family separation. I believe I have seen my fair share of the stress and have had enough.

1. I would like to ask you how you were able to work illegally in UK for 5 years with your skills?
2. Are there not companies willing to sponsor your VISA in UK itself after hiring you as a Python programmer?
3. Why are you really tired of staying in the UK, you never really specified?

800k is a lot of money, Only 5% people in this Tech in Nigeria earn this type of money.

You basically earn more than 800k to be able to send 800k down to Nigeria, I am really wondering why you are complaining, please fill me in.
Re: Pls Advise Me by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 23, 2019
Hello Justwise, I see you deleted my comment.

Can you give me a reason why please?
Re: Pls Advise Me by justwise(m): 6:04pm On Mar 23, 2019
truthsayer009:
Hello Justwise, I see you deleted my comment.

Can you give me a reason why please?

I removed misleading info you posted and the weblink
Re: Pls Advise Me by casperuk(m): 6:05pm On Mar 23, 2019
1. I know the owner of the company personally. I wont say more.
2. No they are not willing to sponsor my visa. I am a self taught developer, although I once got admission to flatiron, I didnt attend it.
3. Home sick and missing my children.

truthsayer009:

1. I would like to ask you how you were able to work illegally in UK for 5 years with your skills?
2. Are there not companies willing to sponsor your VISA in UK itself after hiring you as a Python programmer?
3. Why are you really tired of staying in the UK, you never really specified?

800k is a lot of money, Only 5% people in this Tech in Nigeria earn this type of money.

You basically earn more than 800k to be able to send 800k down to Nigeria, I am really wondering why you are complaining, please fill me in.

Re: Pls Advise Me by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 23, 2019
justwise:

I removed misleading info you posted and the weblink

No problem, since you call it misleading. Please kindly give us accurate information if you have it.
Re: Pls Advise Me by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 23, 2019
casperuk:
1. I know the owner of the company personally. I wont say more.
2. No they are not willing to sponsor my visa. I am a self thought developer, although I once got admission to flatiron, I didn't attend it.
3. Home sick and missing my children.

Thank you for response. If you are home sick & missing your children, do you now think moving to Germany will stop you from being home sick?

I'm not saying things are too bad in Nigeria, but moving here without a viable job will get you frustrated. If you have a good remote job or high paying job in Nigeria, then you are fine. For tech field, a high paying job would be 600k max. Even in Andela, i doubt they pay up to that, Except you work for tech divisions in Banks & Mobil (oil companies etc).

I will personally advise you to ignore anyone saying you should start an UBER business etc with your saved income. Those businesses are side jobs for people who earn a monthly income.
Re: Pls Advise Me by Nobody: 6:42am On Mar 24, 2019
fykes:
I will advise you to try moving from UK to lesser countries. There are nicer European countries u can try who wouldn't mind ur status in UK... Try Kazakhstan, try Azerbaijan..u will be surprised at the standard of living and ease of migration from UK. Especially Azerbaijan.
Forget Naija....the Bible obviously had Naija in mind when it said" thejust shall live by faith "

are u in any of d 2 if yes can i PC U
Re: Pls Advise Me by Dammilekan(m): 4:23pm On Mar 24, 2019
So funny how people are advising you to move to Germany or Canada my dear brother if you come back to Nigeria and you apply for Germany visa or Canada visa when presenting your passport to the consular and he see d uk stamp if he ask u question about your stay and you tell the consular that you overstay your visa bro...you will be banned and don't try coming to Nigeria if you do no hope for you travelling abroad again....and again I know why the UK doesn't favour you it because you didn't school or you don't have any skill
Re: Pls Advise Me by tabithababy(f): 7:30pm On Mar 24, 2019
Don't come to Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Airbus Or Boeing Aircrafts, Which Is Better And Safer? / Finally Arrive In Tbilisi Georgia 28th Nov / Between Brazil, Mexico, Canada And The USA?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.