Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,571 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Nigerian Man Caught Masturbating By His Mother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Caught Masturbating By His Mother (63643 Views)

Have You Ever Been Caught Masturbating. / Man Caught Masturbating At South Africa Gym As He Looks At Lady, Banned For Life / Kenyan Woman Caught Masturbating In An Uber (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Caught Masturbating By His Mother by Mrop(m): 4:51am On Feb 13, 2019
A Twitter user has taken to the platform to reveal the hilarious conversation he had with his mother after she caught him masturbating.

According to the young man, his mom caught him ma$turbating and advised him to go an marry before he will end up raping female folks on the family.

@dammie_king wrote:
“Afterround of Ma$turbating & i heard my mom voice behind D window tellin me…why dont u go & marry, cause you will end up raping us 1 day”.

Lol.... Nigerian parents

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/nigerian-man-reveals-what-his-mother-said-after-she-caught-him-masturbating/

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Caught Masturbating By His Mother by Mrop(m): 4:51am On Feb 13, 2019
See more photos & masturbation video he shared here(18+) >>> HERE

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Caught Masturbating By His Mother by MelaninGold(f): 5:04am On Feb 13, 2019
Rubbish..I thought I would find the picture of a teenager only for me to see this old man. Mtcheww. How can someone be masturbating at this age!

146 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Caught Masturbating By His Mother by Makito015(m): 5:14am On Feb 13, 2019
The guy is old sef

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Caught Masturbating By His Mother by Tizu(m): 5:22am On Feb 13, 2019
MelaninGold:
Rubbish..I thought I would find the picture of a teenager only for me to see this old man. Mtcheww. How can someone be masturbating at this age!

You want marry am ? His handle is visible , you can apply.

145 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Caught Masturbating By His Mother by orisa37: 5:25am On Feb 13, 2019
Go to Brothel my friend and bleep your emotions off or else you'll rape your Mum soon.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Caught Masturbating By His Mother by nifemi25(m): 5:53am On Feb 13, 2019
Go and marry. No let konji kill you
Re: Nigerian Man Caught Masturbating By His Mother by femi4: 6:20am On Feb 13, 2019
MelaninGold:
A man can masturbate at any age ....even a married man

227 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Caught Masturbating By His Mother by KingLennon(m): 6:23am On Feb 13, 2019
If mama knew the amount of STD's you're preventing she'll be glad. But last last, oga go and marry

177 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Caught Masturbating By His Mother by GOFRONT(m): 6:33am On Feb 13, 2019
Chaii.....This na uppercut advise mama give this guy

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Caught Masturbating By His Mother by Nobody: 6:37am On Feb 13, 2019
MelaninGold:
You are not as exposed as you think.

173 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Caught Masturbating By His Mother by Dreyl(m): 7:04am On Feb 13, 2019
MelaninGold:
So you mean only teenagers masturbate you are so incredulous!

113 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Caught Masturbating By His Mother by Richdad50(m): 7:06am On Feb 13, 2019
Very true words. A matured masturbator is a potential soft rapist. A masturbator uses enhanced imagination and multiple sexual scenarios during masturbation, hence, he may well not be able to control himself if he physically meet the lady he has sexed in his mental masturbatory laboratory.
If only masturbators can dedicate half of their sexual imaginations for creativity, they will solve all their present financial needs.

#Richdad

131 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Caught Masturbating By His Mother by Roon9(m): 7:08am On Feb 13, 2019
MelaninGold:

What's wrong with it madam?

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Caught Masturbating By His Mother by martius101(m): 7:43am On Feb 13, 2019
Richdad50:
Very true words. A matured masturbator is a potential soft rapist. A masturbator uses enhanced imagination and multiple sexual scenarios during masturbation, hence, he may well not be able to control himself if he physically meet the lady he has sexed in his mental masturbatory laboratory.
If only masturbators can dedicate half of their sexual imaginations for creativity, they will solve all their present financial needs.

#Richdad

For where, person wey em em don Bleep for em mind,.....em fit no do am if em see am

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Caught Masturbating By His Mother by femi4: 7:53am On Feb 13, 2019
Richdad50:

#Richdad
Wrong assumption .......An average masturbator is psychologically inclined to derive pleasure from self service and not sex.

A rapist desires and pleasure comes from sex especially forced sex. They don't derive pleasure in self service but their partner

126 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Caught Masturbating By His Mother by cana882(m): 8:00am On Feb 13, 2019
How did his mother know he just came? Was he moaning loud when he was cuming? undecided

Attention seeker..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Caught Masturbating By His Mother by hisexcellency34: 8:01am On Feb 13, 2019
Better to .masturbate than rape

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Caught Masturbating By His Mother by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:02am On Feb 13, 2019
Which kind mumu post be dis now?! shocked

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Caught Masturbating By His Mother by Mankosi: 8:04am On Feb 13, 2019
Serial masturbator
Re: Nigerian Man Caught Masturbating By His Mother by 4ckTOTO: 8:04am On Feb 13, 2019
MelaninGold:
You can't even hide the fact that you are a Pedo?

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Caught Masturbating By His Mother by traffwire: 8:04am On Feb 13, 2019
Ok
Re: Nigerian Man Caught Masturbating By His Mother by datola: 8:04am On Feb 13, 2019
The act is not good and this mature man should not be proud of it.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Caught Masturbating By His Mother by daddytime(m): 8:04am On Feb 13, 2019
Senseless and shameless ozwor....

Agbaya

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Caught Masturbating By His Mother by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:04am On Feb 13, 2019
U need Jesus

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Caught Masturbating By His Mother by showafrica(m): 8:05am On Feb 13, 2019
MelaninGold:

If he say make you give am na, you no gree or go call big money... Allow dude jo, money never dey to marry.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Caught Masturbating By His Mother by Pidginwhisper: 8:05am On Feb 13, 2019
MelaninGold:
See how person dey reason undecided

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Caught Masturbating By His Mother by marvin906(m): 8:05am On Feb 13, 2019
nigga you better find a woman before your konji tank becomes outta control..
by that time you can fvck anything fvckable

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Caught Masturbating By His Mother by Mankosi: 8:05am On Feb 13, 2019
Serial masturbator.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Caught Masturbating By His Mother by internetservice: 8:05am On Feb 13, 2019
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Caught Masturbating By His Mother by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 13, 2019
Richdad50:
Very true words.[s]A matured masturbator is a potential soft rapist [/s] [b]A masturbator is a mind rapist and can turn serial rapist if not taken heed[/b]A masturbator uses enhanced imagination and multiple sexual scenarios during masturbation, hence, he may well not be able to control himself if he physically meet the lady he has sexed in his mental masturbatory laboratory.

#Richdad
Like the way you solved yours.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prostitute In Enugu Dies After Sex With Three Customers / Ex-lover Stops Wedding In Edo Church, Bride Collapses (Photos) / Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.