Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Nigerian Man Caught Masturbating By His Mother - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Caught Masturbating By His Mother (63668 Views)

Have You Ever Been Caught Masturbating. / Man Caught Masturbating At South Africa Gym As He Looks At Lady, Banned For Life / Kenyan Woman Caught Masturbating In An Uber (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Caught Masturbating By His Mother by Richdad50(m): 10:52am On Feb 13, 2019
I have never seen where popularityhas benefited anyone one nairaland. If it were Twitter, I had take it for a political position in the future. Little mind.
hustla:

U Sha Wan popular by force. Stop forcing it
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Caught Masturbating By His Mother by hustla(m): 10:58am On Feb 13, 2019
Richdad50:
I have never seen where popularityhas benefited anyone one nairaland. If it were Twitter, I had take it for a political position in the future. Little mind.

You're the one with the Little mind
I know quite a lot of popular people on nairaland who key into their popular monikers to make money

Ask about Mikky Angel, Nobody and Co.

... And if you're popular on Twitter, u can go the influencer route too and make very decent money. Open ur mind and learn

#PoorDad grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Caught Masturbating By His Mother by Richdad50(m): 11:08am On Feb 13, 2019
What is moniker. Please educate me. So you know of people who made money and you are still hustling. Three categories of people.
Those who watch things happen
Those who make things happen
Those who ignore as things happen.
hustla:

You're the one with the Little mind
I know quite a lot of popular people on nairaland who key into their popular monikers to make money

Ask about Mikky Angel, Nobody and Co.

... And if you're popular on Twitter, u can go the influencer route too and make very decent money. Open ur mind and learn

#PoorDad grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Caught Masturbating By His Mother by hustla(m): 11:14am On Feb 13, 2019
Richdad50:
What is moniker. Please educate me. So you know of people who made money and you are still hustling. Three categories of people.

K
Re: Nigerian Man Caught Masturbating By His Mother by ikorodureporta: 11:19am On Feb 13, 2019
MelaninGold:
Rubbish..I thought I would find the picture of a teenager only for me to see this old man. Mtcheww. How can someone be masturbating at this age!
grin grin go marry am na
Re: Nigerian Man Caught Masturbating By His Mother by Ubdavis(m): 11:20am On Feb 13, 2019
MelaninGold:
Rubbish..I thought I would find the picture of a teenager only for me to see this old man. Mtcheww. How can someone be masturbating at this age!

Your brain capacity can likened to that of a 2yr old. Low faculty!
Re: Nigerian Man Caught Masturbating By His Mother by Ubdavis(m): 11:23am On Feb 13, 2019
I don't knw the veracity of this info. However, if what u are saying is true, this should be one of the most squalid momment of ur life. Be more careful .
Re: Nigerian Man Caught Masturbating By His Mother by echodrum(m): 11:37am On Feb 13, 2019
MelaninGold:
How do people in Nigeria reason? Please what age bracket is masturbation meant for?
Re: Nigerian Man Caught Masturbating By His Mother by Blinkers: 12:06pm On Feb 13, 2019
Richdad50:

STFU!

You have been exposing your ignorance lately and I'm glad you have been called out for it.

You are not as smart as you think you are.

#DumbDad

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Caught Masturbating By His Mother by Richdad50(m): 12:15pm On Feb 13, 2019
Masturbator
Blinkers:

STFU!

You have been exposing your ignorance lately and I'm glad you have been called out for it.

You are not as smart as you think you are.

#DumbDad
Re: Nigerian Man Caught Masturbating By His Mother by Rubbiish(m): 12:25pm On Feb 13, 2019
MelaninGold:
Masturbation has nothing to do with age.
Re: Nigerian Man Caught Masturbating By His Mother by anibabes007(m): 12:35pm On Feb 13, 2019
mekuso89:
how many gb Ram?
2G
Re: Nigerian Man Caught Masturbating By His Mother by mechanics(m): 1:10pm On Feb 13, 2019
Lolz.
Re: Nigerian Man Caught Masturbating By His Mother by mozona(m): 1:34pm On Feb 13, 2019
even bold to say this out
Re: Nigerian Man Caught Masturbating By His Mother by Bonebreaker(m): 1:52pm On Feb 13, 2019
dis guy dat should have like three kids by nw is here masturbating .to top it off he still stays wit his mom
Re: Nigerian Man Caught Masturbating By His Mother by Egein(m): 2:36pm On Feb 13, 2019
MelaninGold:

See this Mumu. Something your dad probably stilll does.
Re: Nigerian Man Caught Masturbating By His Mother by anibabes007(m): 3:14pm On Feb 13, 2019
Ezeego1:

Drop 30k
Where his your location first?
Re: Nigerian Man Caught Masturbating By His Mother by Ezeego1(m): 3:15pm On Feb 13, 2019
anibabes007:

Drop 30k
Where his your location first?

Onitsha
Re: Nigerian Man Caught Masturbating By His Mother by xest(m): 3:28pm On Feb 13, 2019
MelaninGold:
does mastrubation has age limit?
Re: Nigerian Man Caught Masturbating By His Mother by kere123(f): 3:46pm On Feb 13, 2019
plus he is still living in his father's house....
MelaninGold:
Re: Nigerian Man Caught Masturbating By His Mother by Icon79(m): 3:48pm On Feb 13, 2019
Question of the century!!!

O pari

MelaninGold:
Re: Nigerian Man Caught Masturbating By His Mother by DedeNkem: 4:39pm On Feb 13, 2019
His mother misbehaved badly. She should have simply walked away.
Re: Nigerian Man Caught Masturbating By His Mother by West601(m): 10:09pm On Feb 13, 2019
[quote author=MelaninGold post=75677807]Rubbish..I thought I would find the picture of a teenager only for me to see this old man. Mtcheww. How can someone be masturbating at this age![/quote.
free the nigga girl,una dy Bleep up_wish I get moni I for my replace ogechi with a sex doll

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ex-lover Stops Wedding In Edo Church, Bride Collapses (Photos) / Prostitute In Enugu Dies After Sex With Three Customers / Is This Body Count Too Much For A 35 years Old Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.