Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,512 members, 7,954,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:52 PM

Different Types Of Boyfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Different Types Of Boyfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme (33380 Views)

Five Types Of Boyfriends, Which Are You? / 9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girls Keep (photos) / Different Types Of Girlfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Different Types Of Boyfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme by Offpoint: 10:44am On Feb 13, 2019
not funny
Re: Different Types Of Boyfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme by MrFlavvor(m): 11:36am On Feb 13, 2019
stephleena:
Lol. . I wonder why the craze for Valentine. if there's no one to gift u or take u out,do it yourself .

Tom Ford black Orchid on my mind..
It's all about showing love...show yourself love
Daamn girl....

You know the scent!
Re: Different Types Of Boyfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 13, 2019
The ones that are currently under going army screening that wont be able to take their girls out. 'Favour' i love you though.

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Boyfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme by rex444(m): 6:53pm On Feb 13, 2019
stephleena:
Lol. . I wonder why the craze for Valentine. if there's no one to gift u or take u out,do it yourself .

Tom Ford black Orchid on my mind..
It's all about showing love...show yourself love
if U r in Lagos around the island, come let's just hang out ..no strings if that's ok with u
Re: Different Types Of Boyfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme by Mykelpato(m): 7:54pm On Feb 13, 2019
grin hahaha I've seen my category already
Re: Different Types Of Boyfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme by PapaNnamdi: 8:20pm On Feb 13, 2019
rex444:
if U r in Lagos around the island, come let's just hang out ..no strings if that's ok with u

no strings attached but u go use rope draw her enter bedroom

ryd on sah

7 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Boyfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:18pm On Feb 13, 2019
Another scam...... Niggas be on alert
Re: Different Types Of Boyfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme by rex444(m): 4:23am On Feb 14, 2019
PapaNnamdi:

no strings attached but u go use rope draw her enter bedroom

ryd on sah
everybody no be you... sometimes you just want to take a leap for the love of God and humanity
Re: Different Types Of Boyfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme by Frankicent(m): 5:31am On Feb 14, 2019
princeemmma:
lol me.
Re: Different Types Of Boyfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme by PapaNnamdi: 7:22am On Feb 14, 2019
rex444:
everybody no be you... sometimes you just want to take a leap for the love of God and humanity

make a leap with my life brother rex444 grin

2 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Boyfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme by rex444(m): 10:21am On Feb 14, 2019
PapaNnamdi:

make a leap with my life brother rex444 grin
no wahala, where r U at ? You dey drink beer Abi?
Re: Different Types Of Boyfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme by FemiEddy(m): 10:25am On Feb 14, 2019
grin
Re: Different Types Of Boyfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme by Fitz22(f): 10:27am On Feb 14, 2019
Very funny, nice one
Re: Different Types Of Boyfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:30am On Feb 14, 2019
The ones dat promise 2 deal wt u personally on d 14th only to end of up beating u for 2mins

3 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Boyfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 14, 2019
Lol
Re: Different Types Of Boyfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 14, 2019
As in ehn grin
husbandsnatcha:
The ones dat promise 2 deal wt u personally on d 14th only to end of up beating u for 2mins

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Boyfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:33am On Feb 14, 2019
Simplep:
As in
As in 2mins boy wonder
Re: Different Types Of Boyfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme by unity004(m): 10:34am On Feb 14, 2019
grin what of the ones that will buy expensive gifts to their so called girlfriend not knowing they are dating themselves, me for example during last year's valentine

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Boyfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme by PennywysCares(m): 10:36am On Feb 14, 2019
princeemmma:
Different types of Boyfriend you will see on Valentine's day
OP d number 11 kill you dere

ur useless post is not even funny
Re: Different Types Of Boyfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme by Otakom87(m): 10:37am On Feb 14, 2019
The ones that you will buy expensive gift for and she will reciprocate by buying singlet and boxers for you.
Re: Different Types Of Boyfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme by PennywysCares(m): 10:39am On Feb 14, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
I can deal with you for a whole day

just try me kiss
Re: Different Types Of Boyfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme by hollywater: 10:42am On Feb 14, 2019
princeemmma:
I belong here.
Re: Different Types Of Boyfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme by JujuSugar(f): 10:47am On Feb 14, 2019
This one plenty pass the one of girls cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Things To Do When You Are Tempted To Cheat In A Relationship / How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? / My Girlfriend Thinks There's Nothing Wrong With Her Sleeping Over At Guy's Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.