Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,105 members, 7,957,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:41 AM

Different Types Of Boyfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Different Types Of Boyfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme (33384 Views)

Five Types Of Boyfriends, Which Are You? / 9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girls Keep (photos) / Different Types Of Girlfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Different Types Of Boyfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme by Brightology2(m): 10:53am On Feb 14, 2019
princeemmma:
gbam.
Re: Different Types Of Boyfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme by MobilityExpress: 10:54am On Feb 14, 2019
princeemmma:

grin This is me 100%.

She: Bae today's valentine
Me:

Re: Different Types Of Boyfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme by dapotemi: 11:02am On Feb 14, 2019
stephleena:
Lol. . I wonder why the craze for Valentine. if there's no one to gift u or take u out,do it yourself .

Tom Ford black Orchid on my mind..
It's all about showing love...show yourself love

You will get it at MONTAIGNE PLACE. Kindly visit any shoprite mall and ask for MONTAIGNE PLACE
Re: Different Types Of Boyfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme by Naruto87(m): 11:03am On Feb 14, 2019
rex444:
if U r in Lagos around the island, come let's just hang out ..no strings if that's ok with u
U have fallen matured guys hand.
Re: Different Types Of Boyfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme by Ofemmanu1: 11:07am On Feb 14, 2019
princeemmma:
I dey this category. work first!
Re: Different Types Of Boyfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme by edunaking: 11:07am On Feb 14, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
The ones dat promise 2 deal wt u personally on d 14th only to end of up beating u for 2mins
how far, am close to you, why don't we hang out sometime.
Re: Different Types Of Boyfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme by magiki(m): 11:08am On Feb 14, 2019
That number 12 though
Re: Different Types Of Boyfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme by Slimzoo1: 11:15am On Feb 14, 2019
Una correct
Re: Different Types Of Boyfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 14, 2019
This is really funny
Re: Different Types Of Boyfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:26am On Feb 14, 2019
edunaking:
how far, am close to you, why don't we hang out sometime.
hang out 4 a fvck or bible sharing;

??
Re: Different Types Of Boyfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme by McAausim: 11:47am On Feb 14, 2019
grin

Re: Different Types Of Boyfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme by edunaking: 1:16pm On Feb 14, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
hang out 4 a fvck or bible sharing;

??
the both
Re: Different Types Of Boyfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:43pm On Feb 14, 2019
edunaking:
the both
repent frm ur sins
Re: Different Types Of Boyfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme by kollinskollins(m): 1:50pm On Feb 14, 2019
that 18 na die
Re: Different Types Of Boyfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme by MissJoy29(f): 2:17pm On Feb 14, 2019
dapotemi:

You will get it at MONTAIGNE PLACE. Kindly visit any shoprite mall and ask for MONTAIGNE PLACE
How much is it?
Re: Different Types Of Boyfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme by Parrot69: 2:18pm On Feb 14, 2019
princeemmma:

grin grin bros you bad
Re: Different Types Of Boyfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme by dapotemi: 2:32pm On Feb 14, 2019
MissJoy29:

How much is it?

Pls Call 07046066641
Re: Different Types Of Boyfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme by rex444(m): 3:27pm On Feb 14, 2019
Naruto87:

U have fallen matured guys hand.
no my bro, I didn't ... It could be anyone.... Am currently around obalende if anyone is up for a bottle of drink am cool
Re: Different Types Of Boyfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme by MissJoy29(f): 7:24pm On Feb 14, 2019
dapotemi:

Pls Call 07046066641
Ok....thanks.
Re: Different Types Of Boyfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme by edunaking: 7:42pm On Feb 14, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
repent frm ur sins
na u know
Re: Different Types Of Boyfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme by stephleena(f): 9:19pm On Feb 14, 2019
rex444:
if U r in Lagos around the island, come let's just hang out ..no strings if that's ok with u
Oh dear thanks a lot..I'm not within proximity.. and yes I really appreciate u..
Re: Different Types Of Boyfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme by rex444(m): 6:26am On Feb 15, 2019
stephleena:

Oh dear thanks a lot..I'm not within proximity.. and yes I really appreciate u..
your welcome . .....
Re: Different Types Of Boyfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme by 2020age(m): 1:55am On Apr 07, 2020
Join the new 9ja social media network site
https://pclasp.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Things To Do When You Are Tempted To Cheat In A Relationship / How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? / Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.