Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

My Husband Is Seriously Cheating On Me, I Am So Happy, Life Is Good - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Is Seriously Cheating On Me, I Am So Happy, Life Is Good (662 Views)

How Do U Console Urself If U Grabbed Ur Woman Seriously Cheating / "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says / This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Is Seriously Cheating On Me, I Am So Happy, Life Is Good by RalFamily: 10:54am On Feb 13, 2019
I am so happy this season...ask me why?
My husband is seriously cheating on me and I have hardcore evidences,I got to know through one page on IG,they guy charged me just 2k and he thought me how to hack my husband WhatsApp.infact the things I read shocked me to the extent I started laughing,as in serious laugh o.

As a Shapiro,I didn’t confront him, I didn’t ask him anything,I played along wella.
There is this guy that has been on my case for two years now,we stay in osapa London lekki ,that’s how I called this guy and started flirting with him, I have officially started cheating and it feels good ..my husband wants to die oo cos my attitude lately is turninoninown ooo,the attitude dey give a.m. headache,I don’t ask him for money,I don’t ask him what’s for breakfast,lunch dinner,the most shocking is that I don’t even bother to spend the money he drops for me and the children’s upkeep .

This my boyfriend likes me wella though We know it’s not love but we are enjoying each other.i am even thinking of going with him to d Maldives this valentine
My husband will never recover by the time I am done with him.now he’s scared monitoring me up and down,asking questions,doesn’t stay out late again,his phone is now open no more password
Life is good...Continue Reading

PS: This got sent to a relationship Community on Instagram Called Relationship and Life (DEARRAL) Your Comment and Advice Will be Relayed to the Posters.

Source: CLICK HERE TO READ MORE TRUE LIFE STORIES, HOOKUP/MATCH MAKING, COUNSELLING/RELATIONSHIP AND LIFE ADVICE, INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS GROWTH SERVICE, MONDAY CASH/AIRTIME GIVEAWAYS AND MUCH MORE...

Re: My Husband Is Seriously Cheating On Me, I Am So Happy, Life Is Good by dollytino4real(f): 12:03pm On Feb 13, 2019
I thinking am falling 4 u too my lady, I love ur move to stay happy instead of dyeing in regret
Re: My Husband Is Seriously Cheating On Me, I Am So Happy, Life Is Good by coolestofall(m): 12:13pm On Feb 13, 2019
Good 4 u. U hv been handed a free pass 2 Bleep around coupon by ur husband when he cheated. Use it wisely.

(1) (Reply)

THE HOT GIRL’S FRIEND” Story By Lisa Scott / Check Out 16 Psychological Tricks To Immediately Make People Like You More / Video-woman That Just Got Married To Throw Pillow Caught Making Love To Pillow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.