Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

How Do I Ask Him To Give Me The Ring Again? He Cheated, Propose With A Car And A - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Ask Him To Give Me The Ring Again? He Cheated, Propose With A Car And A (399 Views)

Will You Accept/propose With A N10k Engagement Ring? / I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady / "Real Men Propose With Pregnancy Not Ring" - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Ask Him To Give Me The Ring Again? He Cheated, Propose With A Car And A by RalFamily: 11:57am On Feb 13, 2019
How do I ask him to give me the ring again .

My boyfriend actually cheated on me and apologized with a car, a small golf 4 and I refused it because I was really mad at him, he kept begging for 1 week but I was still upset, them he proposed to me in front of my friends and kid sister and I slapped him in public and threw the ring away , I don’t even know were the ring flew to but I walked away .

Thinking he will come back to beg me as usual but he just ignored me and it is 3 weeks now I am getting really worried .
I tried to call him with a different no but he did not pick, I called him with my number and I noticed I have been blocked even here on social media .

please how do I get him to propose to me again , I don’t even want the car I want him I love him . He is a fan of this page so this is the only way I can reach out to him . I overreacted yes but he cheated o. Me with my course mate so I was really mad at him . I love him ...Continue Reading

PS: This got sent to a relationship Community on Instagram Called Relationship and Life (DEARRAL) Your Comment and Advice Will be Relayed to the Posters.

Source: CLICK HERE TO READ MORE TRUE LIFE STORIES, HOOKUP/MATCH MAKING, COUNSELLING/RELATIONSHIP AND LIFE ADVICE, INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS GROWTH SERVICE, MONDAY CASH/AIRTIME GIVEAWAYS AND MUCH MORE...
Re: How Do I Ask Him To Give Me The Ring Again? He Cheated, Propose With A Car And A by SmellingAnus(m): 12:02pm On Feb 13, 2019
Lol ... Girls and complicatedness na 5 & 6
Re: How Do I Ask Him To Give Me The Ring Again? He Cheated, Propose With A Car And A by coolestofall(m): 12:07pm On Feb 13, 2019
U took d whole upset part too far especially when u knw u still want d nigga. One thing I would advise u is to not b d one crawling back 2 him. U wld lose ur pedigree in his sight. Just find a not so needy way 2 contact him n give him hint dat u hv 4given him. It's then left up 2 him 2 pick d ball or walk away.
Re: How Do I Ask Him To Give Me The Ring Again? He Cheated, Propose With A Car And A by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 13, 2019
Please give the brother some time to get over the humiliation you meted on him.

Next time, learn how to use your head. Anger does not solve anything.
Re: How Do I Ask Him To Give Me The Ring Again? He Cheated, Propose With A Car And A by Ebios(m): 12:40pm On Feb 13, 2019
Mmmm
are u sure he has not started bleeping with another after ur public embarrassment..
madam, Ar u a saint?

(1) (Reply)

Valentine Quotes To Send To Him Or Her That Will Rekindle Your Love Now / Now That Elections Are Over, What Next? / If You Think Your Man Is Not A Cheat Wait Till You Watch This Movie!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.