Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,145 members, 7,811,219 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Business (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts (76380 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 15, 2011
guys, check my expectations from this pair and tell me what u think

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAZES(m): 10:29am On Jun 15, 2011
aguiyi:

GU is definitely coming down at least till it gets to 1.6221, no doubt
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 15, 2011
am trailing from here till the bulls come back kiss kiss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAZES(m): 10:38am On Jun 15, 2011
Am loving EU downtrend, already up by 80pips
Na to trail remain now cos i see a small pull
back soon cool cool cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 15, 2011
aguiyi:

Am all out already since the last 4 hours candle, so waiting for little retracement up, b4 i sell again to scalp, am using 100lots
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 10:58am On Jun 15, 2011
GU and EU should just touch their toes haba! angry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 15, 2011
^^ Lol, u wan break their Spinalcords?? grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 11:16am On Jun 15, 2011
^^^

Na it's how the business is, go up, come down, come down, go up, so just follow the roller coaster ride anywhere it goes. tongue
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 15, 2011
Even Sideways or even if it leading you to PDP, u follow grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAkpayen(m): 11:30am On Jun 15, 2011
@ Odiaero, abeg use your influence drive AUD/USD come down; the pair dey prove stubborn. lol
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 15, 2011
^^ Wetin u go find there? grin, make i check am anyway
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 15, 2011
JAkpayen:

@ Odiaero, abeg use your influence drive AUD/USD come down; the pair dey prove stubborn. lol

Woo shocked shocked shocked, that pair make sense to sell, all my indicators are pointing sell,thanks for that

Just sold with 100lots x2 with 50pipstoplosses, men that is an opportunity i would have missed, cos i was just focusing on EJ and GJ now, thanks, am waiting to scalp my sell
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 11:49am On Jun 15, 2011
odiaero:

Even Sideways or even if it leading you to PDP, u follow grin

Is PDP a pair too?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 15, 2011
honeric01:

Is PDP a pair too?

Yes na, they have PDP/ACN pair, check it on you platform, you will see, politicians like to trade that pair a lot grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by surveycash(m): 11:59am On Jun 15, 2011
odiaero:

Woo shocked shocked shocked, that pair make sense to sell, all my indicators are pointing sell,thanks for that

Just sold with 100lots x2 with 50pipstoplosses, men that is an opportunity i would have missed, cos i was just focusing on EJ and GJ now, thanks, am waiting to scalp my sell

100 lots? U mean $1000/pip? God!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 15, 2011
I see that awon boiz are making money here o. My GU buy last night lost me 40 pips, but I'm not complaining now since I got a 100 pips out of it.

AUD - sell makes correct sense o, but you might want to be real careful with that one. I sold around 1.0690 area.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 15, 2011
surveycash:

100 lots? U mean $1000/pip? God!

100lots not pips, the account is Volume Account, the senior to Standard Account
naijababe:

I see that awon boiz are making money here o. My GU buy last night lost me 40 pips, but I'm not complaining now since I got a 100 pips out of it.

AUD - sell makes correct sense o, but you might want to be real careful with that one. I sold around 1.0690 area.

Am Already on it, was not watching cos i focus on other pairs, but as soon as Jak said it, i check and behold, Sell , i scalp on each 15 minutes or 30 minutes candles, so have done my first scalpping
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 15, 2011
Am I the only one seeing a buy on EU ? Just entered, but I'll be watching like a hawk, all the good work done today must not be lost
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 15, 2011
naijababe:

Am I the only one seeing a buy on EU ? Just entered, but I'll be watching like a hawk, all the good work done today must not be lost

Am done with all those pairs selling from in the morning, right now, am on AU to murder it grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 12:25pm On Jun 15, 2011
naijababe:

Please be careful with your buy now, i would suggest you look around 4360/40 for entry.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 15, 2011
^ Check out the 4h TF, is there a bearish divergence or did I imagine it? My entry was at 4300, lookking to ride it to 4350, if the the 1H TF does show any bearish, I'll continue to ride it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 12:54pm On Jun 15, 2011
^
My MACD and itrend says down and the candle formation concur with them, so i wouldn't long now, but then we all know what we trade, maybe you're seeing what i can't see.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 15, 2011
^ After last night, na very tight stop trade, it just closed out breakeven. Off to go and get some pips out of the Dow Jones
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAkpayen(m): 1:23pm On Jun 15, 2011
naijababe:

^ After last night, na very tight stop trade, it just closed out breakeven. Off to go and get some pips out of the Dow Jones

Which broker u dey use for indices? Do you trade futures too?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 1:34pm On Jun 15, 2011
naijababe:

Good then, hope you're watching GU AND EU? undecided
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 15, 2011
honeric01:

Good then, hope you're watching GU AND EU? undecided

Watching all 3 pairs, I suspect AU will do most of it's southern move overnight.

JAkpayen:

Which broker u dey use for indices? Do you trade futures too?

I use IG markets, not sure if they'll open an account if you are outside the UK. I've heard good things said about Alpari and I think they  have indices on their platform
I only trade 2 indices DAX and DOW but I occassionally trade the Nikkei 225 if I'm in their time zone.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 15, 2011
Scalpped the shit out of AU grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 15, 2011
am back,wats happening in the house
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAZES(m): 2:38pm On Jun 15, 2011
London session sees USD stronger across the board. GBP drops after disappointing labor market data. EUR ignores decent Ezone industrial production amid ongoing Greek debt uncertainty. US Consumer inflation industrial production is next.

GBP drops after claimant count Change showed the largest increase since February 2010 standing at 19.7K vs. 7.1K expected. Unemployment rate stayed at 7.7% but the Average Earnings Index decreased from 2.4% to 1.8%. GBPUSD is currently about 120 points below London open.

EZ Industrial Production for April improved to 0.2% from previous unchanged reading. Market expected a contraction by 0.1%. The fact that the Euro ignored this news and continued lower, combined with ever increasing spread between German and EZ periphery bonds shows that the pressure on the Euro is building. The meeting of EZ finance ministers who failed to achieve anything significant did not inspire much confidence either.

New York session kicks off at 8:30 am ET with US May CPI expected to decrease from 0.4% to 0.2% which would be the lowest reading since 12/2010. Core CPI is expected to grow at steady pace at 0.2%. The annual CPI is expected to increase from 3.2% to 3.4%. As QE2 comes to an end, the various inflation measures become even more important because the inflation level may determine a course of future FED action.

TIC data has been declining for five straight months showing less interest that foreigners have in holding longer term US securities. On a net basis, capital flow is expected to show an improvement to 45.3B from previous weak print of 24B. TIC data is due at 9:00 am ET.

9:15 am ET May Industrial Production expected to increase to 0.2% after unchanged reading last month.

Low volatility that is often seen during New York afternoon could be stirred up at 3:45 pm ET when BoE's Mervyn King gives speech in London.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 15, 2011
^^ You are late man, where have u been?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAkpayen(m): 2:40pm On Jun 15, 2011
odiaero:

Scalpped the poo out of AU grin

Gold is flying north with top speed. AUD=Gold

Eyeing 1540.Bleep for entry sell
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 15, 2011
JAZES:

GU is definitely coming down at least till it gets to 1.6221, no doubt

maybe  time to go long, any comments  undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (101)

Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) / Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room / The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.