Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,494 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Business (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts (76385 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 13, 2011
another sweet entryat .6435, am loving this day.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAZES(m): 6:38pm On Jun 13, 2011
@aguiyi,
Good move man on GU cool cool cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 13, 2011
I hope everyone is watching the GU & EU, seems that the bearish bias is now over. Both are powering ahead and above the 100EMA on 1hr TF. I am waiting for the appropriate moment to pull the trigger.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 13, 2011
thank God for trailing stop,i for cry well well today. +10 . am done for the day abeg before i come give back my pips to this criminal broker when dey take 15 sec to execute one trade angry angry angry angry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 13, 2011
aguiyi:

thank God for trailing stop,i for cry well well today. +10 . am done for the day abeg before i come give back my pips to this criminal broker when dey take 15 sec to execute one trade angry angry angry angry

Shuo!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. Abeg change broker fast fast, na mission to destruction be dat
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 13, 2011
i opened a live account with insta forex today but dont know if they are in any way better than liteforex though am yet to fund it

naijababe:

Shuo!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. Abeg change broker fast fast, na mission to destruction be dat
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 13, 2011
aguiyi:

i opened a live account with insta forex today but dont know if they are in any way better than liteforex though am yet to fund it

Hhahaha, Man why dont u look for brokers like fxpro, instead of wasting u time on insta forex, and between, who the hell is using liteforex? hahahahahaha
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 13, 2011
odiaero:

Hhahaha, Man why dont u look for brokers like fxpro, instead of wasting u time on insta forex, and between, who the hell is using liteforex? hahahahahaha
you sound like they are 2 of a kind, is that from experience?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 13, 2011
^^ insta forx refused to honor withdrawal after from 300 dollars plus to 35,000 dollars in few months, while liteforex will re quote you till you renounce trading
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 13, 2011
for liteforex ,u are very correct but insta,dont know yet. thanks for the heads up anyway
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by staga: 10:51pm On Jun 13, 2011
Can the admin unban me please? I don tire for this their useless spambot. Was able to pick 43 pips today from falling wedge on audcad.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAZES(m): 4:11am On Jun 14, 2011
I insta and lite are birds of feather, i totally agree with Odiaro
about both brokers.
If u make profit running to $10k,don't even go near insta and if u want fast
execution don't even think about liteforex.
I have since camp with forex4you and i heard some people say fxpro
is doing well too.
So its ur call man
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Blogicon1(m): 7:07am On Jun 14, 2011
Instafx and liteforex are actually the same company.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 14, 2011
Where are you guys? grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 14, 2011
i really appreciate all contributions on this issue

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 14, 2011
gbp cpi is in 10 min,all fingers are crossed wink
odiaero:

Where are you guys? grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 14, 2011
I think GU is down now, still on the sideline
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAZES(m): 10:46am On Jun 14, 2011
Blog icon:

Instafx and liteforex are actually the same company.

I totally disagree with u on this.Insta and liteforex are two
different brokers.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAZES(m): 10:50am On Jun 14, 2011
Chinese inflation and retail sales rise again in May provoking further tightening concerns, BoJ leaves rates unchanged, UK CPI and RPI in focus as MPC member Weale calls for a rate rise. PBOC raised the reserve rate ratio by 50 bps to a new high of 21.5%.

The next move in central bank interest rate policy in China and the UK is the centre of attention today as the likelihood of further tightening measures in China increased in the near term, after May CPI data showed another rise in inflation from 5.3% in April to 5.5%. Chinese retail sales also showed no sign of abating, despite recent tightening steps, rising year to date from 16.5% in April to 16.6%, while growing year on year to 16.9%. Producer prices also remained high rising 6.8% against expectations of a rise of 6.5%.

With those numbers, it was no surprise from the Peoples Bank of China were to have taken further steps to tighten monetary policy further as it raised its RRR by 50 bps to 21.5%.

The Bank of Japan left interest rates at record lows as the Japanese economy continues to grapple with the after effects of the earthquake earlier this year, but the bank did announce measures to lend more, expanding its special lending facility to promote economic growth and weaken the yen.

Concerns about rising prices are not just confined to the Asian economies with UK INFLATION TAKING CENTRE STAGE later this morning with May CPI expected to remain unchanged from Aprils 4.5% level, but still well above the Bank of England's 2% target. This consistently high level of inflation prompted MPC member Martin Weale last night to suggest that interest rates may have to rise irrespective of whether the economy continues to grow, due to the risk that inflation expectations may become entrenched.

Meanwhile still rumbling away in the back ground the single currency shrugged off the decision by S&P to cut Greece three notches to worlds lowest credit rating at CCC with a negative outlook. The euro will continue to remain susceptible to further weakness as ECB officials and EU politicians continue to wrangle about how best to deal with the question of how to deal with a Greek default. Meanwhile peripheral bond yields continue to blow out with Portuguese 10 year yields hitting their highest ever post euro level, at 10.7%.

Later today. US retail sales for May could give further clues as to the health of the US consumer in the face of rising food and gasoline prices.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 14, 2011
JAZES:

Chinese inflation and retail sales rise again in May provoking further tightening concerns, BoJ leaves rates unchanged, UK CPI and RPI in focus as MPC member Weale calls for a rate rise. PBOC raised the reserve rate ratio by 50 bps to a new high of 21.5%.

The next move in central bank interest rate policy in China and the UK is the centre of attention today as the likelihood of further tightening measures in China increased in the near term, after May CPI data showed another rise in inflation from 5.3% in April to 5.5%. Chinese retail sales also showed no sign of abating, despite recent tightening steps, rising year to date from 16.5% in April to 16.6%, while growing year on year to 16.9%. Producer prices also remained high rising 6.8% against expectations of a rise of 6.5%.

With those numbers, it was no surprise from the Peoples Bank of China were to have taken further steps to tighten monetary policy further as it raised its RRR by 50 bps to 21.5%.

The Bank of Japan left interest rates at record lows as the Japanese economy continues to grapple with the after effects of the earthquake earlier this year, but the bank did announce measures to lend more, expanding its special lending facility to promote economic growth and weaken the yen.

Concerns about rising prices are not just confined to the Asian economies with UK INFLATION TAKING CENTRE STAGE later this morning with May CPI expected to remain unchanged from Aprils 4.5% level, but still well above the Bank of England's 2% target. This consistently high level of inflation prompted MPC member Martin Weale last night to suggest that interest rates may have to rise irrespective of whether the economy continues to grow, due to the risk that inflation expectations may become entrenched.

Meanwhile still rumbling away in the back ground the single currency shrugged off the decision by S&P to cut Greece three notches to worlds lowest credit rating at CCC with a negative outlook. The euro will continue to remain susceptible to further weakness as ECB officials and EU politicians continue to wrangle about how best to deal with the question of how to deal with a Greek default. Meanwhile peripheral bond yields continue to blow out with Portuguese 10 year yields hitting their highest ever post euro level, at 10.7%.

Later today. US retail sales for May could give further clues as to the health of the US consumer in the face of rising food and gasoline prices.
all in all,are you biased to the up side or down side on gu and eu
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 14, 2011
^ I have an upside bias. But still on the sidelines though
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAZES(m): 1:25pm On Jun 14, 2011
That report is basically fundamental and we know the major news coming
up later today at 1:30pm naija time will drive the dollar pairs.
So make we just wait till 1:30pm. cool cool cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 14, 2011
sell stop at .4500
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 14, 2011
expect whipsaw, the news didnt mean much due to the small change,anyway, am short for 25pips
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 14, 2011
were are we?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 14, 2011
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
if you trade one pair very well ,you will make much more the person trading all pairs wrongly
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 14, 2011
We are here grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 14, 2011
nobody is talking,even u odiaero.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Blogicon1(m): 3:40pm On Jun 14, 2011
Just 4 pips from my 120 pips TP long position on EU from Monday morning wink. Good reason to shun trading off 'rumours' and follow your trading rules, btw, re-entered my short position on the Usd-Chf that stopped me out and came out with 55 pips of profit, keep pipping guys,

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 14, 2011
aguiyi:

Lol man, am here, waiting to sell, market is amazing at the moment
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAZES(m): 4:23pm On Jun 14, 2011
aguiyi:

Lol, Odiaro is on break.

GU is looking good to sell. cool cool cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 14, 2011
Are we there yet?

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (101)

Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) / Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room / The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.