Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,038 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Business (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts (76562 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by analynda: 11:49pm On Jun 15, 2011
hello,This is a good thread. please which broker did you trade with? I have tried Alpari-uk but there recent registration procedures are too cumbersome.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Blogicon1(m): 12:14am On Jun 16, 2011
TP of 120 pips hit on Gbp-Jpy. If you followed my sell call on this pair, your trading account should be smiling as I type this. wink

Also TP of 160 pips hit on Aud-Usd sell. Didn't have time to give a comprehensive call on this one. That gives a total of 280 pips for today. All thanks to God for the bountiful harvest from the markets today. I think this weeks trend is paying off for the dull moves of last week; had to take only one position last week.

I have just set a sell stop order on Usd-Chf. I think it is set for a southward swing. The pair has moved up to a key resistance level on the daily charts and is currently showing bearish price action rejections of the level(0.8550 to be precise). Watch out for my detailed analysis of the pair. Would be back shortly. Got to go and eat. Safe trading.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Blogicon1(m): 1:08am On Jun 16, 2011
Just like I promised, here is my analysis of Usd-Chf.

Looking at the daily charts, it is evident that the Usd-Chf pair has been in a smooth downtrend for quite some good time. Looking further you would see that the 0.8550 level acted as a good support before it was previously broken, and now the market has trended up to retest this level - making it a significant level to watch for bearish candle stick formations to go short.

Zooming in on a 4hrs chart you would see that a bearish pinbar formed off the resistance at the New York close time which is a good display of weakness of the market to break the level. Also looking the 1 hr chart you would see a series of inside bars - which signifies a state of consolidation. What I have done and would advise anyone interested to do is to set a stop order (below the inside bars) to sell at the break of the lows of the candles.

The risk on this trade is 40 pips and I am looking downside to a target of 160 pips - which is the next support level on the 4hours. Should this work out, that would leave us with a very impressive R:R of 1:4 [/b]which is great.

I have attached the chart below for further details.

Just as always, this is not a call to take any trade position. It's for information purposes only. [b]Take a trade based on this at your own discretion and risk

Good luck

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAZES(m): 6:06am On Jun 16, 2011
Blog icon:

TP of 120 pips hit on Gbp-Jpy. If you followed my sell call on this pair, your trading account should be smiling as I type this. wink

Also TP of 160 pips hit on Aud-Usd sell. Didn't have time to give a comprehensive call on this one. That gives a total of 280 pips for today. All thanks to God for the bountiful harvest from the markets today. I think this weeks trend is paying off for the dull moves of last week; had to take only one position last week.

I have just set a sell stop order on Usd-Chf. I think it is set for a southward swing. The pair has moved up to a key resistance level on the daily charts and is currently showing bearish price action rejections of the level(0.8550 to be precise). Watch out for my detailed analysis of the pair. Would be back shortly. Got to go and eat. Safe trading.

Good one there man.
Keep it coming
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAZES(m): 6:07am On Jun 16, 2011
A wave of risk aversion smashed over markets Wednesday, driving the euro more than 250 pips lower and hammering stocks. Political disarray in Greece and continuing weak economic signals triggered the move. New Zealand's business PMI is the highlight of the Asia-Pacific session.

Intensifying protests in Greece emboldened protestors who attempted to storm Parliament. At the same time, opposition leaders are attempting to force out PM Papandreou. A cabinet reshuffling has been annouced and some reports suggest Papandreou has offered to step down as long as new leaders respect the terms of the bailout package. The uncertainty is weighing on negotiations with EU leaders and market participants are now questioning whether the bailout (which was assumed to be completed two weeks ago) will go forward.

Other factors that weighed on sentiment included: 1) A -7.8 reading in the Empire Fed compared to the +12 expected. 2) US industrial production expanded 0.1% vs the +0.2% expected. Metrics on rail and truck transportation also flashed further contractionary signals. 3) US core CPI rose 0.3% vs 0.2% expected. Higher inflation gives the Fed less flexibility to stimulate the economy. 4) Irish leaders said they want senior bondholders to take a haircut on the bonds of bailed out banks.

The USD was the chief beneficiary of the risk aversion and the DXY rose the most in 8 months. The S&P500 fell 1.7% to 1265 and oil closed below $95. Gold and silver were among the small number of commodities that made gains. Cable was the second-worst performer due to European proximity and dovish comments from King. Although he asserted that rates will eventually need to rise, he said low M4 is a negative for inflation and that lending spreads must tighten before rates rise.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAZES(m): 6:11am On Jun 16, 2011
honeric01:

^^^^

You better work on yourself and don't pick on every comments you read on this thread so as to not to be disappointed.

What do you mean? Are u saying my chairman is lying,
so u mean say if we kidnap Odiaro,there wont be any 130k$
for boys? undecided undecided undecided

Please clarify cos plans is in top gear ooo to carry the guy
till he gives back 100k$ back to chairty cool cool cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 6:32am On Jun 16, 2011
honeric01:

^^^^

You better work on yourself and don't pick on every comments you read on this thread so as to not to be disappointed.

Meaning? Anyway thanks for this, i was about to send you 15k Euros account details to trade after chatting with Odunnu and others, u  just blow it, i hope that comment provides you an account, seriously we should really learn how to comment on a public forum, u just killed everything after me gathering the stomach to pass you details, even with somepeople discouraging me that the money is too much undecided
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAZES(m): 6:55am On Jun 16, 2011
odiaero:

Meaning? Anyway thanks for this, i was about to send you 15k Euros account details to trade after chatting with Odunnu and others, u  just blow it, i hope that comment provides you an account, seriously we should really learn how to comment on a public forum, u just killed everything after me gathering the stomach to pass you details, even with somepeople discouraging me that the money is too much undecided

My chairman u get mouth jorr cool cool cool

But u never even say anything about my proposed
ransome of 100k$ when awon boys carry u, abi u no go pay
my own ni? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAZES(m): 6:57am On Jun 16, 2011
EU and GU rocks this morning, if you are
not making pips on this early morning downtrend,
then u are sitting on a long thinggggg grin grin grin

Am in and out of both currency with a cool 132pips cool cool cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 7:08am On Jun 16, 2011
this week end no go easy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, am sipping something already
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 7:11am On Jun 16, 2011
JAZES:

My chairman u get mouth jorr cool cool cool

But u never even say anything about my proposed
ransome of 100k$ when awon boys carry u, abi u no go pay
my own ni? undecided undecided undecided

No way

JAZES:

EU and GU rocks this morning, if you are
not making pips on this early morning downtrend,
then u are sitting on a long thinggggg grin grin grin

Am in and out of both currency with a cool 132pips cool cool cool

Me am just teching AUDUSD lessons of it life, he will be regretting why i came there to scalp

aguiyi:

this week end no go easy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, am sipping something already

Keep it up and dont get drunk grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAZES(m): 7:25am On Jun 16, 2011
odiaero:

No way

This is not fair ooo cry cry cry. So nothing for me

I am through for the day.All thanks to EU and GU.

So guys if u need Liberty Reserve (N165/$)of any quantity or u want to sell(N155/$)
just holla me 08036299566
or simply visit swiftecurrency.net to order

Cheers
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Blogicon1(m): 8:32am On Jun 16, 2011
Just a quick tip cos no time for full details; Buy gold for about 160 pips from present price. My lappy is almost dead now and no light! See y'all later. BTW be carefull with sell on GU and EU cos they are almost at major support.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 16, 2011
Blog icon:

Just a quick tip cos no time for full details; Buy gold for about 160 pips from present price. My lappy is almost dead now and no light! See y'all later. BTW be carefull with sell on GU and EU cos they are almost at major support.

Dont trade when u know u are not equipment stable
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Kashif(m): 9:08am On Jun 16, 2011
Sometimes, it seems forex is a mystery. I mentioned here that EU was getting weak, forming a head and shoulder, which means an imminent downtrend. How I missed it, I don't know embarassed Struggling to come to terms with it! Can you believe this??

Anyway, GBPCHF and USDCHF seem set to make up for it - sold both last evening! angry As Blog icon mentioned, guys should be careful with further sells on EU and GU.

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAkpayen(m): 9:24am On Jun 16, 2011
These two pairs should be looked out for downward trend:

1. USD/CHF

2. USD/CAD
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Kashif(m): 9:38am On Jun 16, 2011
USD just dey show himself. Make una tell am to behave o! I wanna make some good pips out of USDCHF. p:
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 16, 2011
JAkpayen:

These two pairs should be looked out for downward trend:

1. USD/CHF

2. USD/CAD

I do rather not risk it, i still dey chop AUDUSD kondo grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAZES(m): 9:56am On Jun 16, 2011
We wont see any major reversal on GU and EU till
GU gets to 1.6075 region and EU gets to 1.4000 region.
So am still going to wait for a move up and sell again cool cool cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAZES(m): 10:35am On Jun 16, 2011
JAZES:

How many folks dey chop for inside this downtrend
on GU and EU as i talk am b4? cool cool cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 16, 2011
JAZES:

How many folks dey chop for inside this downtrend
on GU and EU as i talk am b4? cool cool cool

I am not on those pairs, i left after hitting big 90k alone on GU yesterday, combined with AUDUSD which made my day of 123k, right now, am still chopping the down thread of AUDUSD
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Kashif(m): 10:50am On Jun 16, 2011
JAZES:

1.6075 is not far from the current price - maybe 50pips. It may just get straight to that region without a good retracement. For me, na buy I go dey plan to buy henceforth.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAZES(m): 10:55am On Jun 16, 2011
odiaero:

I am not on those pairs, i left after hitting big 90k alone on GU yesterday, combined with AUDUSD which made my day of 123k, right now, am still chopping the down thread of AUDUSD

Guy, i think u have done enough
damage to AUD/USD abeg leave the thing alone na
b4 Aussie Central bank Chief come sue you ooo cool cool cool

Kashif:

1.6075 is not far from the current price - maybe 50pips. It may just get straight to that region without a good retracement. For me, na buy I go dey plan to buy henceforth.

I share your sentiment man,its time to start threading slowly on
sell.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 16, 2011
greed greed greed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Blogicon1(m): 11:18am On Jun 16, 2011
GU is at major daily support level (1.6118) now and fighting to break through. Let's wait and see what happens. Watch your intra-day (4hours and 1hour) charts for price action confirmations to know what to do next. Let's just see,,,,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Blogicon1(m): 11:29am On Jun 16, 2011
If you are still on a sell on Aud-Usd you risk giving back to the market what you reaped. Bullish candle stick formations are beginning to form off the 1.0520 level both on the 4 hours and 1 hour charts.

The 1.0520 has actively acted as a (strong) base support to the trading range that the pair has been in for some 2 to 3 weeks now A word is enough for the wise! . If there are good buy opportunities on the pair i would alert you guys. Until then, safe trading!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 16, 2011
Personally not selling any dollar pairs, just exited my AU trade manually a few mins ago. USD correlates well with commodities and all I see on oil right now is folks buying all over the place. I am closing my shop for this week. Mission is already accomplished.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Blogicon1(m): 11:36am On Jun 16, 2011
naijababe:

Personally not selling any dollar pairs, just exited my AU trade manually a few mins ago. USD correlates well with commodities and all I see on oil right now is folks buying all over the place. I am closing my shop for this week. Mission is already accomplished.

naijababe, I guess you trade gold as well? What is your take on gold? What direction are you looking to?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Blogicon1(m): 11:49am On Jun 16, 2011
If you ignored my analysis on the USD-CHF pair where I recommended a sell you are sure missing out on some good action. You might want to take a sell position as it's not yet too late.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 16, 2011
Blog icon:

naijababe, I guess you trade gold as well? What is your take on gold? What direction are you looking to?

I don't trade gold but I trade oil. If what I'm seeing on oil is anything to go buy, I would guess a buy should be in order. Brent made me close to 700 pips from yesterday morning and it's already shown reversals on 1 & 4H TF.

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (101)

Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room / My Bank Account Restricted Unjustly / Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.