Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Business (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts (76378 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 14, 2011
JAZES:

Lol, Odiaro is on break.

GU is looking good to sell. cool cool cool

Not sure about this one o, I am looking to buy, still in an uptrend on 1H and above TF. Favour a long and would like to enter around 16360 if it gets that low. If the next hourly candle is bullish, I'll enter a long immediately.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAZES(m): 5:23pm On Jun 14, 2011
naijababe:

Not sure about this one o, I am looking to buy, still in an uptrend on 1H and above TF. Favour a long and would like to enter around 16360 if it gets that low. If the next hourly candle is bullish, I'll enter a long immediately.

Please check your daily chart well my sister,
you will notice GU is battling with a major resistance
so i expect it to break the present low till it gets to
1.6355 b4 we see any major uptrend.
Am already few pips up from my point of entry and am gonna
wait till it hits 50pips, i think its worth the risk. cool cool cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Blogicon1(m): 5:25pm On Jun 14, 2011
GU seems to be forming a good sell, but it's best to wait for New York close time to make a more concrete decision based on the signals from the closed daily candle.

BTW look to short Gbp-Jpy as at now. It's currently at a strong intra-day resistance level and has failed to break it on the last 3 trials or so (see downward arrows on attached chart). To further buttress the downside outlook of this pair, there are several bearish price action setups on the intra-day charts i.e the 4hrs and 1 hr charts.

Should this set-up work out, it would yield a good Risk:Reward of about 3 and a half times my risk as the SL is up at 35 pips pips while I'm looking downside to 120 pips.

See chart attached for clearer understanding.

warning: user discretion is advised before taking a trade based on this call.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 14, 2011
On my daily chart, prices is still above and sitting on my 34 EMA which for me is an uptrend.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by biski: 5:28pm On Jun 14, 2011
One of the most convenient things about live ip TV is that since you are watching it on your PC when a advertising comes around instead of having to sit through it you can just surf the web, which gets rid of the pain of commercials. wink grin

http://issahidris.newweblab.com/stores/issahidris/22747pgabout.html
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 5:30pm On Jun 14, 2011
Thank God, i have been too serious with trading, haven't had time to even check this thread lol, ANYWAYS, it's still goodnews and i pray it continues.

I seriously need to get better funding to really enjoy the pips i am gathering for now. cool

108 pips of EU, it's worth it, though 35 lost on GU too.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 14, 2011
am short from .6384 for 34 pips
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 14, 2011
Are we there yet?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 7:53pm On Jun 14, 2011
aguiyi:

am short from .6384 for 34 pips

I entered around 6420 for 6330 above the pivot point.

Shorted EU too for at least 4440
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 14, 2011
I love this market
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Blogicon1(m): 9:19pm On Jun 14, 2011
honeric01:

I entered around 6420 for 6330 above the pivot point.

Shorted EU too for at least 4440

Nice one man. Saw the clear sell opportunity there but I'm rather waiting for GU (short as well) as the EU pair's volatility is very poor, but for sure it would go down.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 14, 2011
Am i the only one enjoying these down trendS? grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 14, 2011
eu kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
tongue tongue
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 14, 2011
gu kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
tongue tongue
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 14, 2011
4410 is possible
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 14, 2011
i tend to believe u didnt take the long trade
naijababe:

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 14, 2011
^ I did, although all the candles remain bearish, they are still closing above my shortest EMA.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAZES(m): 10:09pm On Jun 14, 2011
odiaero:

Am i the only one enjoying these down trendS? grin

@Odiaro,
NO be only u,the pair makes my day today.
I don talk am since afternoon say it must fall cool cool cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 14, 2011
take a look at this chart ,if 6354 is broken , 6328 will not be a bad idea for take profit

naijababe:

^ I did, although all the candles remain bearish, they are still closing above my shortest EMA.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 14, 2011
Are we there yet?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAZES(m): 6:19am On Jun 15, 2011
Positive sentiment snapped back after better than expected US retail sales on Tuesday. The commodity currencies surged while CHF and JPY lagged in a classic risk on pattern. New Zealand Q1 retail sales rose by the highest in 4 years.

US retail sales declined 0.2% in May compared to the -0.5% expected. Automotive sales slumped badly but analysts say they are confident this is due to Japanese supply disruptions in part because of positive signals in the used car market. Sales excluding autos and gas advanced 0.3% compared to the 0.2% expected. With gas prices 10% lower than the peak, sales are expected to accelerate and that helped boost sentiment.

The best performer was AUD followed by CAD and NZD. Oil climbed $2 and gold $10. The S&P 500 gained 1.3% but was higher by more than 2% heading into the final hour when a round of profit taking hit. That move weighed on EUR/USD, pulling it to 1.4440 from 1.4997 and other risk trades followed a similar pattern.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAZES(m): 6:21am On Jun 15, 2011
Asia-Pacific Preview

NZ March retail sales rose 2% in the March quarter, the biggest increase in four years. Core retail sales, (ex auto-related industries, rose 0.9%), NZDUSD has not reacted on the news as risk assets have been unable to extend the US rally into Asia.

Meanwhile in Tokyo, Japan's Finance Minister was cited by news wires that currencies should reflect economic fundamentals and that he is closely watching FX markets. Fading the gains towards 81-82 is expected to ensue even as intervention threats beckon. Renewed break below 80 is viable by early July before the next tankan survey.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 6:48am On Jun 15, 2011
Are we there yet?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 7:29am On Jun 15, 2011
Wake up guys!, wake up and start making the money with me, am early bird men, i love that down trend grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 15, 2011
See as you guys are sleeping, while am making the Pips, after u guys will start complaining that there is no market, or the market is dull, all i can say to you guys is ""Make you Hays while the Sun Shines"" grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 15, 2011
Woo, 90k in scalpped profits at one Swing down in GU, man i don kolo for money today
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAkpayen(m): 9:43am On Jun 15, 2011
@ Odiaero

You've never drop any trading ideas that's making you pipsful everyday?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 15, 2011
JAkpayen:

@ Odiaero

u've never asked for any

odiaero:

Woo, 90k in scalpped profits at one Swing down in GU, man i don kolo for money today

my man, i dey with u oooooooooooooooooo. abeg i don close for the week. this thing wan enter my head grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 9:54am On Jun 15, 2011
Blog icon:

Nice one man. Saw the clear sell opportunity there but I'm rather waiting for GU (short as well) as the EU pair's volatility is very poor, but for sure it would go down.

Shorting from 6420 and 4485 has been sweet. kiss
It was a nice trade i took there and i am glad i did, been swimming in pips since then. cool

Waiting for more confirmation for more short trades.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 15, 2011
aguiyi:

take a look at this chart ,if 6354 is broken , 6328 will not be a bad idea for take profit

i said it oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

lets see how .6304 looks from here.

were is meshpips and others
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by surveycash(m): 9:55am On Jun 15, 2011
JAkpayen:

@ Odiaero

Those that make the money don't show how they do it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 15, 2011
JAkpayen:

@ Odiaero

i
Am a Private Trader, i make all my analysis, and i dont like to  interfare with other people"s Ideals,  

I like them to plan their trade and trade their plan, just like i do mine, i can only type on the forum when i see that there is a brake out, it is left for you to figure it out,
 Beside i trade on dangerous pairs u wont dear to trade on,  unless you have huge balance

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (101)

Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) / Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room / The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.