Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,330 members, 7,867,942 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:48 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Business (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts (76812 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 20, 2011
aguiyi:

usdcad and eu most times move in opposite direction. looking at usdcad u will notice that 9849 has resisted any northward move today,that indicates a south side trip which invariably means there is a northside journey on eu and gu. gu also confirms that the bulls have an upper hand.(atleast for now)

Until tomoro, am still at the sideline, i like confirming thread b4 any suff
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by jaybee3(m): 1:40pm On Jun 20, 2011
odiaero:

Until tomoro, am still at the sideline,[b] i like confirming thread [/b]b4 any suff
What thread is the mumu confirming again.
It's called trend dumbo grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lemme hide under the umbrella before he comes back with his usual Voice recognition software hogwash tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 20, 2011
odiaero:

ok,cheers bro
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 20, 2011
jay bee:

It's called trend dumbo grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lemme hide under the umbrella before he comes back with his usual Voice recognition software hogwash tongue tongue tongue tongue
hey bro,wats up.
dont u think its time to leave the past in the past?
we are grown ups and should let it show in our ulterances.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by jaybee3(m): 1:44pm On Jun 20, 2011
^^
And you r?
angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 1:46pm On Jun 20, 2011
Seems EU is about heading 43xx again,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 20, 2011
a member of the forum.
i just wish we can continue to let this thread be void of rancour and beafs
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 20, 2011
jay bee:

It's called trend dumbo  grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Someone sent me ur pic, i discovered that i have been chatting with a shapeless animal, with fat face and cheeks, i was expecting to see better, but was disappointed of what i saw, u really need to work on ur body, no wonder u got dull brains, u dad i guess dont count you as a son
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAZES(m): 1:48pm On Jun 20, 2011
odiaero:

Na Odiaro dey talk so? My chairman wetin happen today na?
No fall my hands ooo undecided undecided undecided

aguiyi:

did you consider spread,  i think 4320 is it ( mine is 4317)
Thank u my bro
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 20, 2011
aguiyi:

hey bro,wats up.
dont u think its time to leave the past in the past?
we are grown ups and should let it show in our ulterances.

Leave the fool, last warning have been sent to Seun, next time he wont see it coming
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 1:50pm On Jun 20, 2011
aguiyi:

^^ a member of the forum.
i just wish we can continue to let this thread be void of rancour and beafs

Wetin i do? why you dey quote me? undecided grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 20, 2011
Are we there yet? grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by jaybee3(m): 1:53pm On Jun 20, 2011
odiaero:

Someone sent me your pic, i discovered that i have been chatting with a shapeless animal, with fat face and cheeks, i was expecting to see better, but was disappointed of what i saw, u really need to work on your body, no wonder u got dull brains, [b]u dad i guess dont count [/b]you as a son
yet another blunder.
Make less noise and i just might let u be  grin grin grin grin grin
Cretin come up with original materials not tired lines. Reeeetard
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 1:56pm On Jun 20, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin now this is getting interesting, movements grin cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 20, 2011
honeric01:

Wetin i do? why you dey quote me? undecided grin
sorry my chairman, na ur post just double cross me while i dey try to respond to a post grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 20, 2011
jay bee:

yet another blunder.
Make less noise and i just might let u be  grin grin grin grin grin
Cretin come up with original materials not tired lines. Reeeetard

I dont need to make a fomal typing to a pumped brain, take it as the  speak to my Com, as far as u get the message
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 2:03pm On Jun 20, 2011
aguiyi:

sorry my chairman, na your post just double cross me while i dey try to respond to a post grin grin grin

No wahala bro, cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAZES(m): 2:06pm On Jun 20, 2011
Am loving EU grin grin grin. Anyone in this journey with me grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 20, 2011
aguiyi:

go south at your own peril,mupets ,be adviced grin grin grin grin

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
me i don heat 50% of my weekly targets oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
wey naijababe,the only babe wey we get for the house
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 20, 2011
@ jazes can we pls have a summery of the european session that just ended,thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 20, 2011
Still on the sideline, but on other pairs
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 20, 2011
odiaero:

Still on the sideline, but on other pairs
wetin u dey do there sef undecided undecided undecided. on a monday,u just dey for side line
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 20, 2011
^^ I hate trading EU on mondays, instead i go for other pairs grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 20, 2011
na better lie be that.
after u collect all the pips last week ,afraid dey catch u make ur broker no ban u grin grin grin grin grin grin.

anyways, follow ur heart my cheif, there is always opportunity in the mkt.
can you tell me something about gu
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 20, 2011
For GU, the kinda movements of that pair ( candles) i dont trust lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAZES(m): 2:30pm On Jun 20, 2011
During the Asian session, the greenback was able to recover a portion of its losses from Friday. London sees only a slight change in prices with the USD trading off its highs. Greek CDS continue to rise despite latest efforts. AUD could see support on Russian central bank diversification.

News from the EZ from this morning included German PPI for May that came out unchanged and reached 6.1% y/y and EZ Current Account deficit for April that widened to EUR 5.1B from previous EUR 3B.

The Greek debt saga continues as the decision on the next tranche of the aid will be contingent on Greece meeting all reform plans and austerity measures. Early July will bring voting whether the next tranche will be released. Markets do not seem to be too impressed with the latest developments as the Greek 5 year credit default swap continues to rise and is up 128 bps today.

AUD could be supported in the short term by the news that the Russian central bank will diversify about five billion of its USD reserves into the AUD. The support could be only psychological as this round of diversification should be completed over three to six months.

As there are no economic data releases due throughout the New York session today, we can expect that trading will be largely determined by three factors:

1. New developments in EZ debt crisis
2. Awaiting Wednesdays FOMC statement
3. Technicals

1. Announcement between French and German leaders last week that an agreement on financial aid for Greece has been reached sent EURUSD almost 300 points higher. If no new disturbing developments occur, euro should be underpinned in near term with a slight upside bias.

2. FOMC starts a meeting on Tuesday June 21st that will culminate on Wednesday by a statement that will shed light not only on the end of QE2 but also on the possibility of QE3 in any form. Investors will look for an assessment of the current situation and answers if the recent worsening of economic data is only temporary set back in underlying recovery or a beginning of another recession.

3. Technicals that traders should pay attention to:

GBPUSD 6210-6220 zone: resistance given by previous lows and matching 38.2% fib. ret. at 6216

NZDUSD 8110-8120 zone: strong resistance given by high from beginning of May and multiple lows throughout June. 61.2% fib. ret at 8120.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 20, 2011
Are we there yet? grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 20, 2011
jazes ,were the summery when i been see just now embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 20, 2011
aguiyi:

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
me i don heat 50% of my weekly targets oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
wey naijababe,the only babe wey we get for the house

Right here enjoying the ride grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by bidemi12(m): 2:52pm On Jun 20, 2011
Trade ideas for Gbpusd: GU's long term trend is south but is currently on retracement mode hopefully to price 16302 or thereabout. (let's pray it get's there) upon hitting this price we shall open 2 lots, let one run free to price 15975 and close the other at 16211. we are closing at price 16211 because one constant trait of price is that it will retrace. upon retracement we will enter another another lot again to close at another finobachi level. this will go on and on until price 15975 upon which we will close all prices.

Usdcad: this pair has started it's own downward path and will continue so until price 9500.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 20, 2011
Where are we?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by bidemi12(m): 3:02pm On Jun 20, 2011
Trade ideas for CHFJPY: Another pair to look out for is the chfjpy pair. it also is on a downward path but currently in retracement mode. Let's pray it get to 61.8 retracement which is price 9556 upon which we will open 2 lots, let one run free to price 9386 and close the other at price at price 9453 in anticipation of another retracement. if it does not then let the the open lot run free. Happy pipping. . . . . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (101)

Allen Onyema Indicted For Bank Fraud And Money Laundering In America / Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo / How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.