Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,298 members, 7,867,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:37 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Business (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts (76811 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Kashif(m): 9:07am On Jun 20, 2011
Went back in; setup looking too compelling. Tight SL in place  grin If I get stopped out again, that'll be it! cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 20, 2011
long @ 4204,lets see how it goes. the last 30 mins candle is bullish

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 20, 2011
the bears are really trying hard this morning. if 4257 is broken to the up side,i will double that position,its presntly +26.

where is blog icon and naijababe,i need ur inputs on the position above
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by blackgucci(m): 10:23am On Jun 20, 2011
Eu upside move will be confirmed bybreak of 1.4320 on 4h chart or break of trenline on same chart, until then i favour the bears
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 20, 2011
Are will there yet?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Blogicon1(m): 11:08am On Jun 20, 2011
aguiyi:

the bears are really trying hard this morning. if 4257 is broken to the up side,i will double that position,its presntly +26.

where is blog icon and naijababe,i need your inputs on the position above
The EU seems to be forming a quite good buy signal on the 4 hours chart. The last closed 4hr candle showed a good rejection of 1.4200 which is indeed a very relevant level given that it succeeded in holding price firmly on all attempts to breach it - but on the last move up.

Also, using the GU (which has a good level of correlation with the EU) as a confirmation, good bullish pins have been forming which supports a long. The daily candle of today is also signaling a long, although it's still quite too early as we have a long way into the close - anything could happen in the climax of the day.

If you are looking to take a crack at a buy (which I'm not doing personally), then look to take profits at the 1.4320 level as I don't see good strengths at the moment to surpass that level - but who knows? undecided . However, if you get stopped out at 1.4185 then the whole buy set-up is confirmed 'dead'.

With all that said, if you are feeling good this morning and willing to take some risk, then I would say a valid buy is there (on the 4hrs) - it's a 70%grade signal. However, I must state that I'm not personally taking any position on the pair as I think the market is quite confused now - the daily charts is pointing out to be bearish. I'd rather wait for the close of day to be able to make a very 'sure' decision.

Look at the attached chart below for clarification. Safe trading.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Blogicon1(m): 11:09am On Jun 20, 2011
Here is the chart. Good luck.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 20, 2011
^^^ thanks .
i may have to take my first profit at 4250 for 46pips + 10pips ealier locked in,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 11:21am On Jun 20, 2011
I caught GU from 1.6118, caught EU at 1.4190, caught UC at 0.8515 and GJ at 129.20

Now, lets see where they head, Trailing stop mode activated!!! cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 20, 2011
For me, all i see in EU is sell, but on sideline
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Blogicon1(m): 11:33am On Jun 20, 2011
honeric01:

I caught GU from 1.6118, caught EU at 1.4190, caught UC at 0.8515 and GJ at 129.20

Nice one man. But, o'man, you are very aggressive with your trading oh! No mercy on them forex pairs! tongue

I guess you have a basket full of positive pips by now. As for the GJ pair, I presume you are on a buy at the moment. If so, watch the 130.00 very, extremely closely. You might even want to take your profit there. I'm just saying so because it (130.00 level) is a very significant resistance as well as a psychological level that a lot of traders might/would be looking at to take short positions (aggressively, I mean) given the fact that the general bias right now is bearish.

My view might turn out not to work, but remember, watch 130.00 for an 'anyhow' movement. Keep it going bro. Congrats on your pipful harvest this early Monday morning. Way to go man!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 20, 2011
Tough morning, sold Eu at mrkt open but decided to close the position before going to bed because of the ECOFIN mtg. Shyte moved 100 pips in my direction by 8am  angry. Longed EU @ 1.4205 & AU - 1.0500, both now on the march, if next 4h candle is bullish, i see some upside move before continuation of move south. Y'all be safe  cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 11:37am On Jun 20, 2011
naijababe:

Tough morning, sold Eu at mrkt open but decided to close the position before going to bed because of the ECOFIN mtg. Shyte moved 100 pips in my direction by 8am  angry. Longed EU @ 1.4205 & AU - 1.0500, both now on the march, if next 4h candle is bullish, i see some upside move before continuation of move south. Y'all be safe  cool

My Uchef is in about 70pips now, GJ is about 70 too, so i think the week started well.

GU is also doing 50pips now and EU is about 50pips too.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by blogicon: 11:43am On Jun 20, 2011
honeric01:

Nice one man. But, o'man, you are very aggressive with your trading oh! No mercy on them forex pairs! tongue

I guess you have a basket full of positive pips by now. As for the GJ pair, I presume you are on a buy at the moment. If so, watch the 130.00 very, extremely closely. You might even want to take your profit there. I'm just saying so because it (130.00 level) is a very significant resistance as well as a psychological level that a lot of traders might/would be looking at to take short positions (aggressively, I mean) given the fact that the general bias right now is bearish.

My view might turn out not to work, but remember, watch 130.00 for an 'anyhow' movement. Keep it going bro. Congrats on your pipful harvest this early Monday morning. Way to go man!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 20, 2011
bears becareful oooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 20, 2011
aguiyi:

bears becareful oooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What about bulls becareful cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by meshpips(m): 12:01pm On Jun 20, 2011
Hi all,
BUY AUDUSD @ market price SL 1.0466 TP1 1.0600 TP2 OPEN
Happy trading!
Meshach.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 20, 2011
na, we need to pull this shyt up a bit before letting it enjoy a free fall ,hopefully during new york
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 20, 2011
Confluence on EU, definitely holding my long position. AU 4H also closed above support - holding that one too
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 20, 2011
meshpips:

Hi all,
BUY AUDUSD @ market price SL 1.0466 TP1 1.0600 TP2 OPEN
Happy trading!
Meshach.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 12:08pm On Jun 20, 2011
blogicon:

Yes bro, thanks and i am watching that range, i already have trailing stop activated and also thinking of setting a sell stop around that area too.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by blackgucci(m): 12:45pm On Jun 20, 2011
Why cnt i see anything bullish abt eu in my chart, have held a short position since market open, and nuthin is pointing at an exit for me, what am i missing?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 20, 2011
blackgucci:

Why cnt i see anything bullish abt eu in my chart, have held a short position since market open, and nuthin is pointing at an exit for me, what am i missing?

grin grin grin grin grin, All i see is selling faces----Tupac lyrics converted, still on sideline grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 20, 2011
blackgucci:

possibly because u are the only on here seeing the right side of the market tongue tongue tongue,,though i have banked some pips from the northward move.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 20, 2011
Nice to buy now, but i will be on the sideline till tomoro jor
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 20, 2011
go south at ur own peril,mupets ,be adviced grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 20, 2011
aguiyi:

go south at your own peril,mupets ,be adviced grin grin grin grin

The situation now man, i smell south all the way, the mrket is crazy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 1:20pm On Jun 20, 2011
The best for me? SIDELINE grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAZES(m): 1:22pm On Jun 20, 2011
odiaero:

What about bulls becareful cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

What about egungun be careful?? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAZES(m): 1:24pm On Jun 20, 2011
Am buying eur/usd big as soon as i confirm a break of
1.4254 and will follow it till it gets to 1.4323.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 20, 2011
usdcad and eu most times move in opposite direction. looking at usdcad u will notice that 9849 has resisted any northward move today,that indicates a south side trip which invariably means there is a northside journey on eu and gu. gu also confirms that the bulls have an upper hand.(atleast for now)

odiaero:

The situation now man, i smell south all the way, the mrket is crazy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 20, 2011
JAZES:

Am buying eur/usd big as soon as i confirm a break of
1.4254 and will follow it till it gets to 1.4323.

did you consider spread, i think 4320 is it ( mine is 4317)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (101)

Allen Onyema Indicted For Bank Fraud And Money Laundering In America / Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo / How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.