Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,794 members, 7,862,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:20 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Business (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts (76801 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by surveycash(m): 8:22pm On Jun 18, 2011
Nairaland FX street is what I call this thread, A very powerful and resourceful one.  I think one can make forex money by making this thread sticky cos I see a lot of forex barons here. Hoping to understand the market deeper some days and take trades with 70% confidence.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by surveycash(m): 8:33pm On Jun 18, 2011
bidemi12:

Wow!!! an NL thread for forex trading; cool. well my own input for trade ideas is the usdcad, it is the only pair right now hovering aroung the 61.8 finobachi daily and i would recommend selling right now for a TP of 9500. Be advised, i trade FX like i would trade stocks; long term with a stop loss of 300 pips. (more if required). Another sweet pair for the future is the gbpcad. If it ever retraces to 15997 sell to for a tp of 15798. As you might have guessed i trade finobachi retracements, . . . . .happy pipping,

Welcome Bidemi, This is the kind of call I like seeing. The big dogs will respond when the are awake. They are resting now,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Akins02324(m): 3:26am On Jun 19, 2011
Hello Traders

Please i need someone in the house to put me through in some of the areas of forex that looked grey to me.I started forex some months back ,though i am still demo-trading but i believe i still need to learn more from experts and that is why i am in this forum.Please any interested person can contact through my email mytime02324@yahoo.com and lets talk .I will prefer one-on-one training
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 19, 2011
bidemi12:

Wow!!! an NL thread for forex trading; cool. well my own input for trade ideas is the usdcad, it is the only pair right now hovering aroung the 61.8 finobachi daily and i would recommend selling right now for a TP of 9500. Be advised, i trade FX like i would trade stocks; long term with a stop loss of 300 pips. (more if required). Another sweet pair for the future is the gbpcad. If it ever retraces to 15997 sell to for a tp of 15798. As you might have guessed i trade finobachi retracements, . . . . .happy pipping,

Hi5 to you, u comfirmed something for me now, welcome.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 19, 2011
Thank God it is Sunday
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 10:51am On Jun 19, 2011
Akins02324:

Hello Traders

Please i need someone in the house to put me through in some of the areas of forex that looked grey to me.I started forex some months back ,though i am still demo-trading but i believe i still need to learn more from experts and that is why i am in this forum.Please any interested person can contact through my email mytime02324@yahoo.com and lets talk .I will prefer one-on-one training

If you have tried babypips.com and not satisfied, then you should just try and get materials online, looking for someone to teach you one on one won't really help you because we have alot of good marketers in Nigeria but bad traders in practical sense.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by analynda: 7:06pm On Jun 19, 2011
Please House, IS THERE ANY BROKER(S) BETTER THAN ALPARI-UK in terms of all there acclaimed qualities. please I need YOU TO HELP
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by bidemi12(m): 8:18pm On Jun 19, 2011
analynda:

Please House, IS THERE ANY BROKER(S) BETTER THAN ALPARI-UK in terms of all there acclaimed qualities. please I need YOU TO HELP

you could use Marketiva. Prompt customer service, accepts ecurrencies, and pays out within a day. But never ever use their charts for trading. Get an MT4 demo for that. There is also fxopen. customer chat service sucks but that's the only problem they have. They run an MT4 based chart system. You can set up whatever leverage you want to trade with in your trader cabinet. That is between 1:100 to 1:500 whereas in the case of Marketiva it is set at 1:100. Depending on your capital. And also fx solutions but i think they have stopped accepting applications from Nigeria. These are the ones i have personl experiences with.

Good luck,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by yesman(m): 8:48pm On Jun 19, 2011
analynda:

Please House, IS THERE ANY BROKER(S) BETTER THAN ALPARI-UK  in terms of all there acclaimed qualities. please I need YOU TO HELP

Akins02324:

Hello Traders

I came across a free monthly demo contest 3 months ago organized by a Swiss Bank while surfing the net. I registered and received a demo account which I have been trading. I was a bit skeptical at first but I noticed a dramatic improvement in my trades and a real possibility in winning a cash prize down the line as there are not many strong players at the moment. The contest is just 6months old.

I'm bringing this to the attention of newbie Forex traders or anyone looking for a risk-free environment to practice and finetune strategies with a possibility of making some money. I'd like to re-iterate that you are not required to pay any money or fees as it is a demo contest with virtual money. Registration is simple and fast requiring only your email address and a unique nickname.

More experienced  traders could also use this as an opportunity to refine their strategy or flex their trading muscles amongst other traders and win some cash.

For more info, here's  the link  http://www.dukascopy.com/tradercontest/?action=blog&trader=Tinktank

Will be back with updates.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by bidemi12(m): 9:06pm On Jun 19, 2011
yesman:

I came across a free monthly demo contest 3 months ago organized by a Swiss Bank while surfing the net. I registered and received a demo account which I have been trading. I was a bit skeptical at first but I noticed a dramatic improvement in my trades and a real possibility in winning a cash prize down the line as there are not many strong players at the moment. The contest is just 6months old.

I'm bringing this to the attention of newbie Forex traders or anyone looking for a risk-free environment to practice and finetune strategies with a possibility of making some money. I'd like to re-iterate that you are not required to pay any money or fees as it is a demo contest with virtual money. Registration is simple and fast requiring only your email address and a unique nickname.

More experienced traders could also use this as an opportunity to refine their strategy or flex their trading muscles amongst other traders and win some cash.

For more info, here's the link http://www.dukascopy.com/tradercontest/?action=blog&trader=Tinktank

Will be back with updates.

Very very nice input
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 19, 2011
analynda:

bidemi12:

you could use Marketiva. Prompt customer service, accepts ecurrencies, and pays out within a day. But never ever use their charts for trading. Get an MT4 demo for that. There is also fxopen. customer chat service sucks but that's the only problem they have. They run an MT4 based chart system. You can set up whatever leverage you want to trade with in your trader cabinet. That is between 1:100 to 1:500 whereas in the case of Marketiva it is set at 1:100. Depending on your capital. And also fx solutions but i think they have stopped accepting applications from Nigeria. These are the ones i have personl experiences with.

Good luck,

Dont try Marketiva, use Fxpro instead
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 19, 2011
23 minutes to go grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by bidemi12(m): 9:55pm On Jun 19, 2011
odiaero:

Dont try Marketiva, use Fxpro instead

Anybody can say dont try a particular thing; give reasons.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAZES(m): 1:21am On Jun 20, 2011
I am loving this thread more and more. Kudos guys
Lets keep it going like this
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAZES(m): 1:31am On Jun 20, 2011
Looking at the daily chart on EU,it looks like
the its forming a bottom and a break above 1.4336
will be a very good time to buy.If u view the image below,
u will notice that price is yet to break the trendline and as long as
that trendline remains unbroken then price is going up.

A close above 1.4336 today on EU and above 55DMA will
finally tell us the uptrend will continue.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 1:43am On Jun 20, 2011
bidemi12:

Hmmm. . . . so if you dont use EA you are a small trader. I'm learning new stuff everyday. WOW!!! Thank God i never used EA's and learnt about price movements properly. So i guess i am a small fries according to you. plus why would the chat service distract you if you are focused on the business of trading. I'm already having another headache. . . . (got to get some ibuprofen quick),  . . . .

Yes, marketiva is for smaller traders, you hardly see institution and big players using marketiva, if you have met or know any, let me know. i don't use EA too but alot use EA, even on this thread you can see for yourself.  

Anyways what i am trying to say is that marketiva does not look like a serious broker to me because most big traders prefer MT4/5 platforms which marketiva does not have and not ready to have for now. Mind you i am still a user of marketiva but have peanut as capital there.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 2:17am On Jun 20, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin^^^

bears pls take note that 4257 is a pivot point and not until its broken ur position maybe shaky.
i just locked in 10 pips to pay myself for staying awake. see you guys at london open
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by meshpips(m): 4:21am On Jun 20, 2011
Hi all,
it's a new trading week. There's a fresh slate before us all, you can write on it whatever you please.
Looking back a my 4-year journey so far in the forex world, I have come to realize a truism in life
". . . you can be what you wanna be, you can achieve all your dreams if you only believe" (Sinach, gospel artist)

Let's start he week aright, here's my first call for the early birds
BUY GBPAUD SL 10 pips below most recent swing lowTP open
the screen shot tells it all. This trade has a 5-day duration.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 20, 2011
Good morning every one, sure i overslept, reporting for trading Sirs and Mams, where were we? grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAZES(m): 7:58am On Jun 20, 2011
Greek government begins budget debate, Moodys puts Italy on notice for a downgrade, IMF cuts US growth forecast

If problems in Greece werent enough for investors to digest then a couple of events on Friday wont have exactly helped with Moodys putting Italy on notice of a sovereign downgrade while the IMF cut its 2011 growth forecast for the US economy from 2.8% to 2.5%.

Over the weekend, there has been talk of European ministers mulling withholding half of the next 12bn aid tranche as they seek to defer the day of reckoning and keep Greece solvent while Greek ministers look to pass an austerity budget of 78bn in the face of massive voter discontent. The vote is expected to be held tomorrow.

German Chancellor Angela Merkel and French President Nicolas Sarkozys pledge to defend the euro whatever the cost may have brought the single currency some respite late on Friday, but the fact remains that the cost maybe too high for German taxpayers to bear, as they tire of having to bailout the periphery.

Eurozone producer prices for May are expected to slip back slightly from Aprils 1% rise, increasing by 0.1%, while the year on year figure is expected to decline to 6.3% from 6.4%.

The IMF downgraded its growth forecast for the US economy for 2011 from 2.8% to 2.5%, citing higher commodity prices as well as bad weather in the first quarter and weak housing market. Given that the final reading of US Q1 growth is due this Friday, that particular news item was particularly unwelcome. This weeks FOMC meeting is unlikely to see any change in US monetary policy as the expiry of QE2 looms.

GBP edged up after UK property market website Rightmove scaled back earlier predictions for a steep fall in house prices for the second half of the year. Rightmove said asking prices rose 0.6% in June after a 1.3% rise in May.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Kashif(m): 8:26am On Jun 20, 2011
I am daring to buy EU. Anyone with me? lipsrsealed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 20, 2011
^^^ 4175 is a surport level am looking at
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by blackgucci(m): 8:37am On Jun 20, 2011
Things are unlikely to get better in greece i see Eu fall.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by bidemi12(m): 8:43am On Jun 20, 2011
@kashif; it is better to put your stock in usdcad, . . . .sell for a 100 pips
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Blogicon1(m): 8:47am On Jun 20, 2011
Kashif:

I am daring to buy EU. Anyone with me? lipsrsealed
You might want to take the trade position called waiting-on-the-sidelines. There don't seem to be a clear direction for the pair at the moment. Just my 2 pips. undecided
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Kashif(m): 8:53am On Jun 20, 2011
bidemi12:

@kashif; it is better to put your stock in usdcad, . . . .sell for a 100 pips

Thanks man but, what I see currently on that pair does not support my sell criteria.

@Blog icon, I have been stopped out at break even. I will monitor closely to see where we are headed. Cheers!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 20, 2011
Are will there yet?, i just got 100pips from my EuroChe sell through saclpping grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by meshpips(m): 9:03am On Jun 20, 2011
meshpips:

Hi all,
it's a new trading week. There's a fresh slate before us all, you can write on it whatever you please.
Looking back a my 4-year journey so far in the forex world, I have come to realize a truism in life
". . . you can be what you wanna be, you can achieve all your dreams if you only believe" (Sinach, gospel artist)

Let's start he week aright, here's my first call for the early birds
BUY GBPAUD SL 10 pips below most recent swing lowTP open
the screen shot tells it all. This trade has a 5-day duration.
I'm done with this pair for today. Exit was @ 1.5350
Ultra easy pips!
Meshach

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (101)

Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) / Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo / Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.