Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,198 members, 7,839,077 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Business (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts (76626 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAZES(m): 2:58pm On Jun 17, 2011
honeric01:

Bro, no worry yourself jare, it's a cultural thing and i am used to the crawling at straw tactics i just read.

All in all, may the month end well for us well pipscally grin grin grin grin

Amen oo grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 17, 2011
looking to buy at 4313
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 17, 2011
tp is at 4440, gudbye all for d week
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 17, 2011
the up move was rejected by the 61.8

Blog icon:

EU seems to have much more stronger bullish confirmations and a better chance to move up to give a good Risk:Reward (of about 1:2). It's quite painful though that I can't take any of GU or EU cos I already have 3 trades running - in profit actually  wink
You are right on that brother. A good level to take profits for EU is at 1.4320. After there, we could see some bearish out turn or perhaps the market can break above and away from the present bearish condition.

1.4320 it is guy. Cheers!
i didnt let this sneak out of my head while i was looking far up.
thanks for this bro,you may want to name your brand and put the bill on me for the weekend
i still see an uptrend though
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Blogicon1(m): 7:54pm On Jun 17, 2011
aguiyi:

the up move was rejected by the 61.8
i didnt let this sneak out of my head while i was looking far up.
thanks for this bro,you may want to name your brand and put the bill on me for the weekend
i still see an uptrend though
You are welcome brother. It's always a pleasure to be of help. As for my brand, I'm more of a hybrid guy - tombo mixed and henessy would be cool. wink

It's nice to see that my prediction of the EU having more volatility than the GU and reaching a good risk:reward of 1:2 perfectly came through. All thanks to God for his help. It's been a very active and 'lucrative' week. Let's pray that next week would be great as well. Aguyi the man, enjoy yourself wella jare, u deserve it after the good work through the week. Till next week.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 17, 2011
bros am loyal, and would always be.
happy weekend
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAZES(m): 6:39am On Jun 18, 2011
EURUSD rose +200 pips 3 of the last 2 Fridays on what fundamentals described the reason to be German/French support for a voluntary rollover of Greek debt rather than a full-scale debt exchange with extended maturities.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 18, 2011
I wish today is sunday grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 12:22pm On Jun 18, 2011
JAZES:

EURUSD rose +200 pips 3 of the last 2 Fridays on what fundamentals described the reason to be German/French support for a voluntary rollover of Greek debt rather than a full-scale debt exchange with extended maturities.

Are we to expected to see more bearish movement next week or it's likely to continue rising?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 18, 2011
Anyone who knows where EuroCad will move by next week should let me know, i want to dare into that pair by sunday opening, am going for short, so any more ideals will luv that, thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 18, 2011
what i see from my end  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 18, 2011
aguiyi:

What do u see?, i need to start with it for the week since it is slow moving, till USD pairs show more directions
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 18, 2011
odiaero:

What do u see?, i need to start with it for the week since it is slow moving, till USD pairs show more directions
my oga,that pair and eu seem to be planing to make similar moves btw mon and wed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 18, 2011
aguiyi:

my oga,that pair and eu seem to be planing to make similar moves btw mon and wed

North or South?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 1:29pm On Jun 18, 2011
aguiyi:

Be careful with making a long trade on EU tomorrow if you're thinking of doing that, it moved 200 pips up which you know, that could have been a temporary reaction from the help Greece got from the 2 European nations, it might well head back down, seems you have just 10pips SL for your long trade or am i wrong?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 1:32pm On Jun 18, 2011
I would like to do at least a 100pips on GJ tomorrow before 3am on monday.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Blogicon1(m): 2:14pm On Jun 18, 2011
honeric01:

Be careful with making a long trade on EU tomorrow if you're thinking of doing that, it moved 200 pips up which you know, that could have been a temporary reaction from the help Greece got from the 2 European nations, it might well head back down, seems you have just 10pips SL for your long trade or am i wrong?

Gbam!! I was going to say just that - thread careful with longs on EU. From what the 4hrs candle speaks to me, I think it would be more considerate to be looking to the downside by market open.

This is just a quick once-over. Would be posting my detailed view of the market (on EU) by 2moro evening before market open time for those who might be interested. I can see a good selling opportunity forming, but hey, it's just my own view - i can be wrong! See you guys 2moro. Have a great weekend.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 18, 2011
i quite appreciate the heads up. it will help me better decisions next week like it did this week, but i still feel the ecb is up to something ,something that may see this pair push up further b4 the down trend will continue.
my 1h chart is bullish bias . if the 4331 is exceeded,then it maybe confirmed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Xbox1: 3:34pm On Jun 18, 2011
This is Odiaero, got banned grin have to use my friend abandoned ID, any ideal on EUROCAD?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 18, 2011
aguiyi:

i quite appreciate the heads up. it will help me better decisions next week like it did this week, but i still feel the ecb is up to something ,something that may see this pair push up further b4 the down trend will continue.
my 1h chart is bullish bias . if the 4331 is exceeded,then it maybe confirmed

Be real careful o. It's not only the 4H that's bearish, the last candle on the daily although bullish closed below all (my) EMAS. I think the signal from a longer TF is stronger, no?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Xbox1: 3:50pm On Jun 18, 2011
Anybody?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 3:55pm On Jun 18, 2011
Blog icon:

Gbam!! I was going to say just that - thread careful with longs on EU. From what the 4hrs candle speaks to me, I think it would be more considerate to be looking to the downside by market open.

This is just a quick once-over. Would be posting my detailed view of the market (on EU) by 2moro evening before market open time for those who might be interested. I can see a good selling opportunity forming, but hey, it's just my own view - i can be wrong! See you guys 2moro. Have a great weekend.

I thought i was alone, cool

naijababe:

Be real careful o. It's not only the 4H that's bearish, the last candle on the daily although bullish closed below all (my) EMAS. I think the signal from a longer TF is stronger, no?

Nice, i hope you didn't lose much on the previous longs you took on EU before the downmove?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 18, 2011
honeric01:

I thought i was alone, cool

Nice, i hope you didn't lose much on the previous longs you took on EU before the downmove?

No, only 40 pips, but I got in the short and got in the AU quite early. grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAkpayen(m): 4:12pm On Jun 18, 2011
At the moment EU is pointing up. It's only a risk-taker that can take such trade. But if it's breaks the 1.44xx area, look to sell.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 4:15pm On Jun 18, 2011
naijababe:

No, only 40 pips, but I got in the short and got in the AU quite early. grin

cool cool cool cool cool goodest grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Xbox1: 4:15pm On Jun 18, 2011
Una no want talk about EUROCAD? grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 18, 2011
JAkpayen:

At the moment EU is pointing up. It's only a risk-taker that can take such trade. But if it's breaks the 1.44xx area, look to sell.

All in good time. Considering how the world indices fell towards closing on Friday, I'm gonna be on the sidelines. All will be revealed in good time
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 4:23pm On Jun 18, 2011
^^^^

Same here, not rushing is another way of trading grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAkpayen(m): 4:47pm On Jun 18, 2011
@ honeric & naijababe

This site is very helpful to me for monitoring NASDAQ & SP500

http://www.freestockcharts.com/

I think it correlate with EU.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 18, 2011
Good to be back hahahahah
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 7:03pm On Jun 18, 2011
JAkpayen:

@ honeric & naijababe

This site is very helpful to me for monitoring NASDAQ & SP500

http://www.freestockcharts.com/

I think it correlate with EU.

Thanks bro,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by bidemi12(m): 8:22pm On Jun 18, 2011
Wow!!! an NL thread for forex trading; cool. well my own input for trade ideas is the usdcad, it is the only pair right now hovering aroung the 61.8 finobachi daily and i would recommend selling right now for a TP of 9500. Be advised, i trade FX like i would trade stocks; long term with a stop loss of 300 pips. (more if required). Another sweet pair for the future is the gbpcad. If it ever retraces to 15997 sell to for a tp of 15798. As you might have guessed i trade finobachi retracements, . . . . .happy pipping,

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (101)

Allen Onyema Indicted For Bank Fraud And Money Laundering In America / Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) / Yusuf Fatai 'Oko Oloyun' Buried In His Hometown (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.