Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts (76541 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAkpayen(m): 8:02am On Jan 18, 2011
Your last post did not come up. Nice trade

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Kashif(m): 8:02am On Jan 18, 2011
Blog icon:

So bad to know, which pair was that bro?

It was GU o! Sold at .5900, and got stopped out  grin This one needs re-analysis jare. Anyways, there is always another trade.

Congratulobia bros!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by jamace(m): 9:52am On Jan 18, 2011
Fellow pip-seekers. I hail all. GU has reached uptrend peak at 1.59500. Sell NOW. Forget the minor uptrend that it can make at this point. It is the brokers manipulation to give you a false impression that it will still go further.

Please, google "7 Winning Strategies for Trading Forex by Grace Cheng — Forex Book" and read pages 127 -135 for tricks brokers play by faking/fading breakouts. As far as I'm concerned, any body who does not know these tricks of brokers is only wasting his time in Forex Trading.

In addition, please trade on higher time frames like 1H and above. I personally trade on 4H charts. I only come to lower time frames to see what is happening.

May the pips be with you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Kashif(m): 10:13am On Jan 18, 2011
@jamace, I have personally made efforts to investigate these alleged price manipulations by brokers, and found most to be false. If there is any manipulation, it is coming from the big players, and not the brokers.

I have compared many brokers' price feed with that of dedicated sources and found out that they agree, with a +/- 1pip variation.

GBP is known to stage false breakouts and moves which have nothing to do with the brokers. What any broker can do is widen its spread. In as much as I agree that GU is overbought at the moment, caution should be taken before entry. The upward move could get to 1.6

Like you said, may pips be with you (love that) wink
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 10:33am On Jan 18, 2011
Hmmmm, watching, GU calling on 1.61xx sad
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 10:44am On Jan 18, 2011
Wow, market is ranging
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by jamace(m): 12:39pm On Jan 18, 2011
@jamace, I have personally made efforts to investigate these alleged price manipulations by brokers, and found most to be false. If there is any manipulation, it is coming from the big players, and not the brokers.

I have compared many brokers' price feed with that of dedicated sources and found out that they agree, with a +/- 1pip variation.

GBP is known to stage false breakouts and moves which have nothing to do with the brokers. What any broker can do is widen its spread. In as much as I agree that GU is overbought at the moment, caution should be taken before entry. The upward move could get to 1.6

Like you said, may pips be with you (love that) wink

Yea, I agree with you that it is the big players. Ok, maybe I said that because I see the big players as brokers too. cheesy

May the pips be with you. grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Winnerslfc(m): 2:58pm On Jan 18, 2011
Good day everyone in the house!
I believe we are all enjoying the forex money. It is however sad to know that others are losing money daily. So the time has come for you to stop losing.
Do you know that you can trade forex with a robot? Perhaps you know. So why are you wasting your time with manual trade while others who use these robots sweep your money. You just need to grow up and understand that we are in a computer age.
However, most people who use these robots keep losing money too because they lack the knowledge. Most of these robots only works fine for atleast three months before crashing simply because people don't have the required knowledge.
Now, if you care, we can help you purchase the best robot. Buy a particular software and help you set up your robot with that software so that you can just turn off your computer while the robot together with the software earn you great money without limitations. We will also show you how to set it yourself.
This service is entirely different from anything you may have heard before because after the settings, you don't need to look at your screen or make any analysis, all you do is just wait and withdraw your profit. This is a new discovery and we are dishing it out with a guarrantee of giving you back anything you spend if it doesn't work so grab it now.
Just to ensure your understanding, we will not engage the internet in delivering this service to you. You must meet us one on one if you truely want the service. To know how to meet us for this, send me an email on: salisfelix@yahoo.com. i believe distance will never be a hinderance to every serious person because it is for your safety.
STOP LOSING MONEY TODAY. Let others lose so that you can gain.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by jamace(m): 5:13pm On Jan 18, 2011
Gentlemen, like I said, GU is on downward Trend. Enter your trade NOW. Observe that GU ( in Daily time frame) is forming the last shoulder in a Head and Shoulder formation. It is likely to go down to 1.42000. Note that it will not get to 1.42000 in a week but maybe in some months' time.

May the pips be with you all.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Kashif(m): 5:24pm On Jan 18, 2011
jamace:

Gentlemen, like I said, GU is on downward Trend. Enter your trade NOW. Observe that GU ( in Daily time frame) is forming the last shoulder in a Head and Shoulder formation. It is likely to go down to 1.42000. Note that it will not get to 1.42000 in a week but maybe in some months' time.

May the pips be with you all.

This might take some days to complete. There could be room for some little upward move before the south move. Caution everyone!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 5:30pm On Jan 18, 2011
^^^^

1.63 in the making, don't say i didn't warn you, cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Kashif(m): 5:44pm On Jan 18, 2011
@honeric01, wetin be LR?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by jamace(m): 5:48pm On Jan 18, 2011
1.63 in the making, don't say i didn't warn you,  cool
 Please, explain why you think so. Your explanation could be of immense help to me and others.

Note: I must confess that I'm really enjoying our discussions. Please, let's keep it up.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Kashif(m): 6:05pm On Jan 18, 2011
I must admit that the technicals for GU has become somehow tough to interpret.

The double bottom formed at .5365 is more credible than the head and shoulder jamace is referring to. The major spanner in the works is the breaking of .5900. From all indications, this does not look like a false breakout as fundamentals and technicals could be singing a symphony.

GU could be up for a stellar performance but not without corresponding retracements. Guys remember in forex, nothing is written in stone!

May the pips abide with you!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Kashif(m): 6:07pm On Jan 18, 2011
When I initially attempted to upload my last post, I was told that somebody had replied but I checked and saw nothing. The spam bot again? shocked
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Blogicon1(m): 9:56pm On Jan 18, 2011
Kashif:

I must admit that the technicals for GU has become somehow tough to interpret.

The double bottom formed at .5365 is more credible than the head and shoulder jamace is referring to. The major spanner in the works is the breaking of .5900. From all indications, this does not look like a false breakout as fundamentals and technicals could be singing a symphony.

GU could be up for a stellar performance but not without corresponding retracements. Guys remember in forex, nothing is written in stone!

May the pips abide with you!
Gpd-USd and Gpd-Jpy are 2 pairs to steer clear of for the time being. I say so cos they have proven to disobey all technical chart interpretations. The signals comming from both pairs have shown themselves to be false. Just my 2 pips!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Kashif(m): 8:12am On Jan 19, 2011
Blog icon:

Gpd-USd and Gpd-Jpy are 2 pairs to steer clear of for the time being. I say so cos they have proven to disobey all technical chart interpretations. The signals comming from both pairs have shown themselves to be false. Just my 2 pips!

GJ is still within technical norms; GU has got a mind of its own even though it looks like the steam is running out tongue

Is anybody looking at GBPCHF?

Meanwhile, where is Martog the originator of this thread?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Kashif(m): 12:24pm On Jan 19, 2011
Maybe; just maybe, GU might be gearing up for a fall. lipsrsealed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by jamace(m): 3:20pm On Jan 19, 2011
Sorry, fellow pip seekers. Seun's spambot banned me yesterday after I posted a respone here. I have raised observation about it already. Maybe, some of you have seen the thread. Please add your voice to that thread so that Seun will do something. Thanks.

Maybe; just maybe, GU might be gearing up for a fall.

Yea. Like I said yesterday, GU is padding/consolidating its shoulder for the great fall. If you have not entered your sell trade yet, please do so.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAkpayen(m): 4:58pm On Jan 19, 2011
@ blog icon, you have a good trading strategy but Seun's spambot keeps blocking you.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Blogicon1(m): 8:42pm On Jan 19, 2011
JAkpayen:

@ blog icon, you have a good trading strategy but Seun's spambot keeps blocking you.

@JAKpayen thanks for the compliments. Na baba God! The spambot has been really messing up with me real bad. I actually entered 2 trades: the Gbp-Chf and Eur-jpy. I wanted posting the call for the EJ ryt after the Gbp-Chf but was banned! Seriously looking for a smart way of going about the spambot. Any ideas? BTW, were you able to trade as per the call? did you get to see the call in time?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by demicool: 7:05am On Jan 20, 2011
Gbp/Usd, seems the fall has begun
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Blogicon1(m): 8:32am On Jan 20, 2011
Good morning to y'all. Just to wish y'all a pipful day ahead. See you guys when i return from school. Keep it going pip soldiers!! wink
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by jamace(m): 10:44am On Jan 20, 2011
Gbp/Usd, seems the fall has begun
Surely, it will go down but for now it is consolidating. During consolidations, you will have mainly sidesways (minor) trends. Also, during the consolidation phase, the big players/brokers do their fakings and STOPLOSS HUNTING. grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAkpayen(m): 4:10pm On Jan 20, 2011
@jamace, it is falling now like London bridge

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAkpayen(m): 4:22pm On Jan 20, 2011
Another good trade from Blog icon, Seun please don't waste this talent!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (101)

Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) / My Bank Account Restricted Unjustly / Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.