Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts (76544 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 11:14pm On Jan 13, 2011
Hello all.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Blogicon1(m): 11:02am On Jan 14, 2011
I'm cool oh! Sometimes i get wondering if the two most popular forex threads ('forex trade alerts' and 'is forex real') have been locked because of the low volatility of comments in the threads. If there is any resistance line holding back traders from commenting here, i pray it gets broken!

I actually posted a trade call (which turned out positive), butwas banned and my post deleted. Would be posting my market view for today pretty soon. Later guys!, keep piping!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Kashif(m): 2:55pm On Jan 14, 2011
Blog icon:

I'm cool oh! Sometimes i get wondering if the two most popular forex threads ('forex trade alerts' and 'is forex real') have been locked because of the low volatility of comments in the threads. If there is any resistance line holding back traders from commenting here, i pray it gets broken!

I actually posted a trade call (which turned out positive), butwas banned and my post deleted. Would be posting my market view for today pretty soon. Later guys!, keep piping!!!

I wonder the same too! So, I now just check and see if anything has changed. Wake up, so we can all this year!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAkpayen(m): 9:13pm On Jan 14, 2011
@ Kashif, I like this your new style of posting with emoticons. shocked
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by demicool: 8:42am On Jan 15, 2011
Good day to u all, i'm new here, i noticed that gbp/usd has been rising since jan 7th from around 1.5427 to 1.5866 and yesterday it seems to slow down though it rose a bit, do you think it's about to change direction or it's becuz yesterday was friday?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Blogicon1(m): 3:27pm On Jan 15, 2011
demicool:

Good day to u all, i'm new here, i noticed that gbp/usd has been rising since jan 7th from around 1.5427 to 1.5866 and yesterday it seems to slow down though it rose a bit, do you think it's about to change direction or it's becuz yesterday was friday?

In my opinion, I'd advise that you avoid all buy trades on the Gpd-USD pair as it is trading in the over-bought zone (both on MACD and RSI) on both the daily and 4 hrs chart. The slow volatility on the pair is a clear attempt of the bears to take over market power from the bulls, I don't know how long the dance around the 1.5811 - 1.5878 region would last, but i sure favour a sell signal for this pair.

After all is said, from my own view of the market, I think the pair is (likely) set to change direction. There is more room for a sell bias on the Gpd-Usd pair, Guys watch out for a fall on the GU cos when it starts falling, it's gonna fall hard.

Caveat emptor: I'm not always 100% correct! This is just my own view of the market, and my analysis is open to constructive criticism from all other trades. Kashif, you might want to help out.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 12:01am On Jan 16, 2011
Blog icon:

In my opinion, I'd advise that you avoid all buy trades on the Gpd-USD pair as it is trading in the over-bought zone (both on MACD and RSI) on both the daily and 4 hrs chart. The slow volatility on the pair is a clear attempt of the bears to take over market power from the bulls, I don't know how long the dance around the 1.5811 - 1.5878 region would last, but i sure favour a sell signal for this pair.

After all is said, from my own view of the market, I think the pair is (likely) set to change direction. There is more room for a sell bias on the Gpd-Usd pair, Guys watch out for a fall on the GU cos when it starts falling, it's gonna fall hard.

Caveat emptor: I'm not always 100% correct! This is just my own view of the market, and my analysis is open to constructive criticism from all other trades. Kashif, you might want to help out.

Well there's still room for 1.59xx and if possible 1.60xx, so it's best you watch or be ready to have a wide SL if you go short now.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Blogicon1(m): 1:59am On Jan 16, 2011
honeric01:

Well there's still room for 1.59xx and if possible 1.60xx, so it's best you watch or be ready to have a wide SL if you go short now.
Great contribution @Honeric1. Yes, i acknowledge the possibility of some 'careless' upward dance swings before this imminent fall i speak about. After all is said and done, it ain't safe to enter a sell on the pair just yet. A [b]wisely/logical [/b]placed sell stop order a good distance below the market would suffice.

Thanks for the add bro. Thanks for dropping by.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 1:21pm On Jan 16, 2011
^^^^^

You're welcome bro,

Watching USD/CHEF closely
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAkpayen(m): 9:35pm On Jan 16, 2011
honeric01:

^^^^^

Watching USD/CHEF closely

Do you think it's about to fall? Do you still have LR available, say $100 or there about?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 9:53pm On Jan 16, 2011
JAkpayen:

Do you think it's about to fall? Do you still have LR available, say $100 or there about?

It's looking like, but i am not sure, If GU and EU is to fall, then i don't see UC falling, but i am going to watch.

As for LR, i don't have any now, maybe later in the week, i will get in touch with you once it's available.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 16, 2011
Blog icon:

Personally, I favour a long on the GBP/USD but I'm gonna wait for some correction to around 1.5750 area, the fundamentals of the UK economy at the moment suggest some continued bullish bias, so some near time bear trend will be in order, having said all that this is forex and it just made do the exact opposite of what I just said  cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 10:53pm On Jan 16, 2011
naijababe:

Personally, I favour a long on the GBP/USD but I'm gonna wait for some correction to around 1.5750 area, the fundamentals of the UK economy at the moment suggest some continued bullish bias, so some near time bear trend will be in order, having said all that this is forex and it just made do the exact opposite of what I just said  cool

Ayayayaya! tongue tongue tongue So you dey trade fx too? shocked grin

Welcome lady, i am also looking forward to 57xx before thinking of longing, can't long around this price range, too delicate.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 12:03am On Jan 17, 2011
i trade o but i still have a day job grin I only trade 2 pairs though gbp and our. Dose two are a traders dream imo
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 12:30am On Jan 17, 2011
^^^

I see, only GBP and our wetin? is Our a pair? undecided grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Blogicon1(m): 12:44am On Jan 17, 2011
honeric01:

^^^

I see, only GBP and our wetin? is Our a pair? undecided grin
I think maybe she'd be talking of Naira/cefa pair. That's one hell of an exotic pair. lol, but really, i'm glad to meet a lady forex trader. really cool.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 1:26am On Jan 17, 2011
^^^

Funny but which broker actually trade GBP/NGR?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Kashif(m): 7:53am On Jan 17, 2011
JAkpayen:

@ Kashif, I like this your new style of posting with emoticons. shocked

Thanks bro; just trying to make it lighter.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Kashif(m): 8:06am On Jan 17, 2011
@Blog icon, my outlook on GU at the moment is bearish. Pulling up the H4 chart, you'll see why this pair is dragging its feet northwards. Summarily, GBP appears to have hit resistance - check it against other currencies.

As per fundamentals, UK has dished out some impressive news lately but at this point, just the least negative shift in market expectation will send this pair crashing. It would be nice to wait for a pull up once more upwards, maybe towards 1.5900 (if the market wills), and pull the sell trigger. If you get in short here, using a tight SL would not be a bad idea. I have been wrong before! Utmost care is key here!

Its good to see traders coming out once again especially, naijababe. Welcome sis wink

NB Today is bank holiday in US so, market could be really slow.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Blogicon1(m): 8:13am On Jan 17, 2011
honeric01:

^^^

Funny but which broker actually trade GBP/NGR?
@Honeric1 i think the most reliable broker with fast order executions and fast withdrawals is abokifx. lol, but on the real, is there any pair like that? just curious.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Blogicon1(m): 8:16am On Jan 17, 2011
@Kashif it's cool to have your own view of the market. I've actually set a buy stop order incase the action kicks-off while i'm away taking a dump in the bush at my neighbours backyard tongue. As a matter of fact, EU has already started it's fall. As i write this, i'm already in 35 pips of profit. This could be a good pointer for the GU.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Kashif(m): 8:23am On Jan 17, 2011
Blog icon:

@Kashif it's cool to have your own view of the market. I've actually set a buy stop order incase the action kicks-off while i'm away taking a dump in the bush at my neighbours backyard tongue. As a matter of fact, EU has already started it's fall. As i write this, i'm already in 35 pips of profit. This could be a good pointer for the GU.

@Blog icon, Buy or Sell? Please check o!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAkpayen(m): 9:27am On Jan 17, 2011
I'm feeling lazy trading these days!
Blog icon:

As a matter of fact, EU has already started it's fall. As i write this, i'm already in 35 pips of profit. This could be a good pointer for the GU.

EU might likely go down as low as 3199 for the day.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 10:03am On Jan 17, 2011
Blog icon:

@Honeric1 i think the most reliable broker with fast order executions and fast withdrawals is abokifx. lol, but on the real, is there any pair like that? just curious.

Funny, i am waiting to see GU fall, EU is already down and EJ is falling too.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 17, 2011
honeric01:

Which broker do you use/recommend. Been hunting for brokers for a while now. Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Kashif(m): 10:09am On Jan 17, 2011
honeric01:

I like to be the first to buy or sell.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 11:16am On Jan 17, 2011
fntekim:

Which broker do you use/recommend. Been hunting for brokers for a while now. Thanks

FBS, Sparenfx, Fxpro and maybe liteforex.

Kashif:

I like to be the first to buy or sell.

Hehehehehe, Nothing do you cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Kashif(m): 1:53pm On Jan 17, 2011
Wow! My SL was hit like mad! grin tongue
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by jamace(m): 8:25pm On Jan 17, 2011

Go to FOREX PEACE ARMY and read about brokers reviews to be able to chose a good one.

FXPRO and ALPARI are ok sha.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Blogicon1(m): 10:06pm On Jan 17, 2011
Kashif:

@Blog icon, Buy or Sell? Please check o!
@ Kashif it was a nice sell. sold from 1.3342 and cashed-out at 1.3282. At was a good 60 pips of profit. Sorry, couldn't reply early enough. I was out on a trip.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Blogicon1(m): 10:51pm On Jan 17, 2011
Kashif:

Wow! My SL was hit like mad! grin tongue
So bad to know, which pair was that bro?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (101)

Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) / My Bank Account Restricted Unjustly / Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.