Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,894 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts (76533 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Kashif(m): 2:16pm On Dec 11, 2010
@JAkpayen,

From what I have seen about GU, I think next week could see 1.5850 resistance hold sending it down. Remember that the 1.5650 support had been voided earlier.

Just like you rightly said, next week will tell. EU is giving me mixed signal.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 5:38pm On Dec 11, 2010
Kashif:

@honeric01, you sound depressed and discouraged. I don't know what has gone wrong but just like martog has said, you need to dust up yourself and get going.

Work on yourself some more, and you will have a cause to look back and smile. cool

Meanwhile guys, the pressure on EUR does not seem to have cleared. If anything should happen to Spain then, a major southward move is sure.

GU looks like it is bracing up for a decent downtrend. Is anybody seeing what I am seeing (H4 and daily)? But, if it breaks above 1.5850 then, we could be having another picture all together.

Thanks bro, well i have not traded (full time) for a while now, been under some intense pressure and trading in that kind of period is not advisable, but i should be bouncing back by next year (By God's grace), preparing myself in all ramifications.

I believe GU is going to see 1.53/54 next week, it's very clear, but at the same time 1.60xx is not ruled out too, with the way GU moved this past week, i am more for the former than the latter.

JAkpayen:

@honeric: I feel the pain, don't worry it's just patience for a moment then the comfort will be unprecedented.

Thanks bro, i am not giving up, at least not now that i have gone too far from where i started from.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAkpayen(m): 7:45pm On Dec 12, 2010
Kashif:

EU is giving me mixed signal.

The mixed signal is as a result of what is happening on USDCHF. If eventually USDCHF goes bullish, then expect EU to go down. Just keep a close tab on USDCHF.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Jeudick: 12:52am On Dec 13, 2010
In my opinion,EU will go down,I am looking for 1.3050 target
it may not go directly down.Since last week,its been going up and down in a downward direction.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAkpayen(m): 8:13am On Dec 14, 2010
Did anyone notice the spike in price for EU and USDCHF?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Kashif(m): 4:33pm On Dec 14, 2010
JAkpayen:

Did anyone notice the spike in price for EU and USDCHF?

These two do not have close inverse correlation. UCHF is not known to directly influence EU. (I earlier lost my posting privilege). embarassed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Kashif(m): 7:09pm On Dec 14, 2010
I think its time to sell CHF!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 7:34pm On Dec 14, 2010
^^^^

I think so too, 0.98/99 is my target.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAkpayen(m): 10:16pm On Dec 14, 2010
Kashif:

These two do not have close inverse correlation. UCHF is not known to directly influence EU. (I earlier lost my posting privilege). embarassed

From my research, I have found that both pairs are highly correlated but USDCHF cannot influence EU. The price spike on EU was caused by the confluence of the daily low of 1.3179 on 10th Dec and weekly low of 1.3165 for that week which resulted in the uptrend since there was no major news yesterday.

Sorry for losing your privilege, I hope it's fully restored now.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Kashif(m): 8:18am On Dec 15, 2010
@JAkpayen, good as long as your analysis works for you. That algorithm is a little tough for me to follow (my brain no sharp again)  grin The privilege is fully restored, thanks.

@ honeric01, good you routed for UCHF. At the time of my analysis, UCHF did not have a distinct entry so I went for GCHF instead (GBP could be finding support in some quarters). Let's enjoy the ride and see how it plays out. Cheers!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 11:30am On Dec 15, 2010
^^^

Bro, to me 9700 first, before 98
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAkpayen(m): 10:16pm On Dec 16, 2010
Watch out for these pairs for tomorrow's trading:

1. EURUSD - Strongly bullish

2. AUDUSD - Strongly bullish

3. USSDJPY - Strongly bearish
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Kashif(m): 8:02am On Dec 17, 2010
JAkpayen:

Watch out for these pairs for tomorrow's trading:

1. EURUSD - Strongly bullish

2. AUDUSD - Strongly bullish

3. USSDJPY - Strongly bearish

Invariably suggesting weak dollar? Lets see how this plays out but I would rather sell EUR and AUD against the greenback on rallies.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by solosamste(m): 2:10pm On Dec 17, 2010
Hello guys,

I just stumbled on this arena in Nairaland forum and I've just given out a Short trade on gbpusd which has made 62pips already. I'll keep u posted on the subscequent ones. Have a wonderful weekend.

And u can always get my trading alert signal on my facebook: www.facebook/wale Adekoya .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 7:14pm On Dec 17, 2010
honeric01:

^^^

Bro, to me 9700 first, before 98

Cashed in at 9720
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAkpayen(m): 9:07pm On Dec 18, 2010
It was a pips-full day yesterday especially for swing traders on EU.

honeric01:

Cashed in at 9720

Good entry point, still hold on the position for a few days and you'll be smiling all round.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAkpayen(m): 9:18pm On Dec 18, 2010
solosamste:

Hello guys,

I just stumbled on this arena in Nairaland forum and I've just given out a Short trade on gbpusd which has made 62pips already. I'll keep u posted on the subscequent ones. Have a wonderful weekend.

And u can always get my trading alert signal on my facebook: www.facebook/wale Adekoya .

That's wonderful. If you have enough money, just 'load the boat' with as many lots as possible because the GU is set for an uptrend but remember to protect your profits.

Kashif:

Invariably suggesting weak dollar? Lets see how this plays out but I would rather sell EUR and AUD against the greenback on rallies.

I paid dearly for relying on my emotions, so now I am mechanical and non-emotional in my trading style. I follow my trading system to the last command.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 9:22pm On Dec 18, 2010
^^^^^^

After what happened to me, i just decided to go into the market again this week with a very small (live)capital and it surprised me that i was able to maintain a 100% return on it. i used FBS and i traded UCHF, EU, GU, EJ and UJ. very funny that my $3k demo account with sparenfx just turned to $11k lol, sometimes i feel like i underestimate myself, dunno why, i haven't done badly for a while now.

As for why my spirit went down, still pains me that i allowed what happened happen.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAkpayen(m): 6:13pm On Dec 19, 2010
honeric01:

^^^^^^

After what happened to me, i just decided to go into the market again this week with a very small (live)capital and it surprised me that i was able to maintain a 100% return on it. i used FBS and i traded UCHF, EU, GU, EJ and UJ. very funny that my $3k demo account with sparenfx just turned to $11k lol, sometimes i feel like i underestimate myself, dunno why, i haven't done badly for a while now.

As for why my spirit went down, still pains me that i allowed what happened happen.

Do not feel despair, the strength of a genius lies in igniting his own fire himself.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Kashif(m): 8:29am On Dec 20, 2010
I think it is too early to buy GU; I still see a downward bias. Caveat emptor! (I have been wrong before). wink
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 9:17am On Dec 20, 2010
The lowest i see GU going this week is 1.53xx, i can see a retest of 1.58/59 soon.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Kashif(m): 2:25pm On Dec 20, 2010
honeric01:

The lowest i see GU going this week is 1.53xx, i can see a retest of 1.58/59 soon.

That is what I am saying - 1.53xx is some 200pips away so, going long at this point could have you sitting and sowing pips, instead of reaping. A retest of 1.58/59 may not come soon. In as much as the southward move appears to be stalling today, 1.5320 area is still a possibility.

honeric01, good to see you bouncing back. We learn everyday.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Jeudick: 9:02pm On Dec 21, 2010
EU , reversal around 1.3054 area, reason? double bottom on daily,then other reasons that has to do with support and resistance.Get ready  for north journey big time.
If the target is not reached with accuracy,and trend is up,then dance with the market up.

Trade with care!

Merry xmas to u all
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by jamace(m): 2:00pm On Jan 04, 2011
HAPPY NEW YEAR - 2011

MAY YOU REAP PIPS ABUNDANTLY THIS 2011.

Please, google this and learn: "Tricks by forex brokers"
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 3:27pm On Jan 04, 2011
^^^^

Happy new year to you too and the rest,

May we all recover this year and may our cups run over.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Jeudick: 11:54am On Jan 05, 2011
Hello all,EU hit the 1.3054 target down and has been up since.Now there is a pull back,when its over,the north journey will resume.

Trade carefully.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAkpayen(m): 1:45pm On Jan 05, 2011
Jeudick:

Hello all,EU hit the 1.3054 target down and has been up since.Now there is a pull back,when its over,the north journey will resume.

Trade carefully.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Is it 1.3054 or 1.3154 for an uptrend? I foresee 1.3154 for today to go long.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by jamace(m): 8:19am On Jan 13, 2011
Hi guys, whatzup? smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Kashif(m): 5:59pm On Jan 13, 2011
jamace:

Hi guys, whatzup? smiley

We dey. Guess guys are with the market and

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (101)

My Bank Account Restricted Unjustly / Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) / Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.