Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts (76542 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Jeudick: 2:41pm On Oct 04, 2010
There is likely to be retracement on Eur/usd b4 continuing up.
Trade with all care.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by paulo1234: 9:08am On Oct 05, 2010
Hi traders,

It is likely Euro/ Chf may retrace and take off the resistance. Advice to close your short.I am already done. grin I consider going long. The steam for short is drying up.

Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by myforumid3: 5:01pm On Oct 15, 2010
@all, been enjoying dis thread and the previous ones on fx, but the likes of martog and co, pls, lets cont pipping. i observed that the thread has been dead since 5th oct, where is everybody? hope u had a great week ending 2day?
fx is very lonely, lets cont to share ideas and be profitable, next week hopefujjy.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by myforumid3: 11:12pm On Oct 17, 2010
happy nu wk, and happy great pips ahead.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by myforumid3: 11:14pm On Oct 17, 2010
happy nu wk, and happy great pips ahead.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by osky: 9:03pm On Oct 19, 2010
hello, nairalander trader,please has any one use superforex luncher indicator?
i like to get it becos of its features but i want to be sure that it performs what they claims it
performs,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by martog: 10:24pm On Oct 21, 2010
Hello Folks, Greetings from me to everyone.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Gainsboom: 5:07pm On Oct 26, 2010
Hi all,Hope you have been having a successful pips-hunt

EU hasn't finished its north journey, has it?There is still room up after the south move has ended.What do you think.?

Best regards
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Mikeloo: 9:15am On Oct 27, 2010
Gainsboom:

Hi all,Hope you have been having a successful pips-hunt 

EU hasn't finished its north journey, has it?There is still room up after the south move has ended.What do you think.?

Best regards

The EUR/USD will generally show a downtrend today with the price ranging between 1.3852 and 1.3767 during the London session. Target entry price may be either 1.3836 or 1.3852

But if the price rallies around 1.3810 and does not go further north, enter a sell order.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 10:09am On Oct 27, 2010
Mikeloo:

The EUR/USD will generally show a downtrend today with the price ranging between 1.3852 and 1.3767 during the London session. [b]Target entry price may be either 1.3836 or 1.3852[/b]

But if the price rallies around 1.3810 and does not go further north, enter a sell order.

entering short at the bolded to me is not a good idea, it's better to short in the "short circle" because if price goes up to like 1.3880 or higher, it will open the way for 1.39 and even further up.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Mikeloo: 8:29am On Oct 28, 2010
Do not trade the EUR/USD during most part of the London session as the price may retrace back to around 1.3790 before going up. The direction of the trend today is expected to be an uptrend as EUR is set on its way to recovery.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by martog: 3:25pm On Nov 27, 2010
This thread is as cold as Eskimo, Folks, whats going on? There is love in sharing. Lets keep it burning. Forex can be a lonely business,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by jamace(m): 6:16pm On Nov 27, 2010
Yes o. Guys seem to be feeling the heat of forex. grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 7:13pm On Nov 27, 2010
jamace:

Yes o. Guys seem to be feeling the [b]heat [/b]of forex. grin

Terrible heat grin grin grin

martog:

This thread is as cold as Eskimo, Folks, whats going on? There is love in sharing. Lets keep it burning. Forex can be a lonely business,

Hehehehe, long time bro, where have you been?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by martog: 8:20pm On Nov 27, 2010
Hehehehe, long time bro, where have you been?
[quote][/quote]
I have been around, but watching from d sideline after a few e-clashes with some strong forces on this forum. Am glad to be back. I miss you bro.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 8:36pm On Nov 27, 2010
martog:

I have been around, but watching from d sideline after a few e-clashes with some strong forces on this forum. Am glad to be back. I miss you bro.

Same here bro, things aren't going well and i am still in that mess i briefed you on sad
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Donfinero(m): 7:58pm On Nov 28, 2010
@ honeric01

Wetin be de mess?
Abi, dey don give you margin call. LOL
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 9:37pm On Nov 28, 2010
Donfinero:

@ honeric01

Wetin be de mess?
Abi, dey don give you margin call. LOL

uhmmm, Well the person i was typing to knows what "mess" i am talking about.

seems you just registered this ID, what's your old ID? i will keep tab on you incase you be , undecided
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Donfinero(m): 9:50am On Nov 29, 2010
uhmmm, Well the person i was typing to knows what "mess" i am talking about.

seems you just registered this ID, what's your old ID? i will keep tab on you incase you be ,

@honeric01

Was just pulling ur legs sha, but am happy you didnt take it personal.
That makes you a matured mind.
BTW,am new here and I ran into this thread yesterday and was enjoying it,
Really wish all of you guys that posted previously will all come back(am a trader) too.

cheers
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Kashif(m): 11:07am On Nov 29, 2010
Nice to see that guys are beginning to creep back, together we can make it.

@honeric01 and martog, nice to have you guys back.

@martog, I would like to experience what you said you experienced with some users here when the time comes.

@ honeric01, if you have the passion for forex, nothing else matters; if you dont have the passion, nothing else matters. That is the only thing that could keep you going until you are able to come up with a formidable system.

Cheers all!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 12:51am On Nov 30, 2010
Donfinero:

@honeric01

Was just pulling your legs sha, but am happy you didnt take it personal.
That makes you a matured mind.
BTW,am new here and I ran into this thread yesterday and was enjoying it,
Really wish all of you guys that posted previously will all come back(am a trader) too.

cheers

It's okay bro, alot of water has passed under the bridge, i am preparing some writeup for all forex traders out here, i am praying it shouldn't work out because it's not a positive story from experience sad

Kashif:

Nice to see that guys are beginning to creep back, together we can make it.

@honeric01 and martog, nice to have you guys back.

@martog, I would like to experience what you said you experienced with some users here when the time comes.

@ honeric01, if you have the passion for forex, nothing else matters; if you dont have the passion, nothing else matters. That is the only thing that could keep you going until you are able to come up with a formidable system.

Cheers all!

Thanks bro, well thanks for the writeup, i am learning THE HARD way, embarassed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by martog: 4:56pm On Nov 30, 2010
@honeric01, d mess u talked abt is understood. i have 2 words 4 u, 'have courage.'
@Kashif, thanks. I am glad to see u still hanging around, inspite of 'scarcity of mates.' As per d 'experience', I do hope urs will be pleasant, Hope you are doing fine. And to every other trader on this thread, I wish us well.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAkpayen(m): 9:30pm On Dec 08, 2010
Why is demo trading so much difference from live trading? Someone can make abnormal performance in demo but in live start losing.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by babalawo(m): 3:59pm On Dec 09, 2010
Psychology market psychology my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 7:44pm On Dec 09, 2010
martog:

@honeric01, d mess u talked abt is understood. i have 2 words 4 u, 'have courage.'

Yes sir, thanks for the advise. sad
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Kashif(m): 10:21am On Dec 10, 2010
@honeric01, you sound depressed and discouraged. I don't know what has gone wrong but just like martog has said, you need to dust up yourself and get going.

Work on yourself some more, and you will have a cause to look back and smile. cool

Meanwhile guys, the pressure on EUR does not seem to have cleared. If anything should happen to Spain then, a major southward move is sure.

GU looks like it is bracing up for a decent downtrend. Is anybody seeing what I am seeing (H4 and daily)? But, if it breaks above 1.5850 then, we could be having another picture all together.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAkpayen(m): 9:56pm On Dec 10, 2010
@honeric: I feel the pain, don't worry it's just patience for a moment then the comfort will be unprecedented.

@Kashif: looking at the daily chart for GU, it's not really sure of the direction but until the market opens next week. I agree with you that it's set for a downward trend having exhausted the overbought area, but it may still consolidate for some time before going down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101)

Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) / My Bank Account Restricted Unjustly / Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.