Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,280 members, 7,826,083 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. (19335 Views)

Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC / 2023: Northern Group Lists Osinbajo's 'Sins', Warns Nigerians Against Voting Him / “give Us The Order To Assassinate All South East Govs” – IPOB Youths Ask Nnamdi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. by senatordave1(m): 8:41am On Feb 14, 2019
Less than 500,000 will turnout on Saturday,so happy.i love kanu.most polling units will record less than 30 votes but i think enugu and imo wont be much affected.most polling unit results will be like pdp 15 apc 3,pdp 18 apc 7,pdp 23 apga 4,pdp 13 apc 3.

1 Like

Re: Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. by Gkemz: 8:42am On Feb 14, 2019
APC has infiltrated IPOB using Nnamdi KANU so as to stop Igbos from voting for Atiku

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. by Rebuke: 8:45am On Feb 14, 2019
Glare247:
f
Hope u wount kill urself when result are bn announced,pmb/pyo is a done deal

Do I look like yhur type? Jxt for d record, my life and future can't be determined by who ever wins this election, but for the sake of the good people I hav knwn in dis country, I raise my voice daily against injustice, fraud, lies, oppression etc being perpetuated by this APC government.

Yhu and yhur like will be the ones to kill yhursleves if yhur pay master fail to win the election.

Yhu silly Naija youth......grow a brain.
Re: Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. by IloveToMess: 8:46am On Feb 14, 2019
Earlieststart11:

We would never vote in our land. What have we gained since we have been voting since independence. How is atiku better than buhari? Last time i checked, they are both Fulani-hausa

Check my signature to migrate to Canada

Lol keep fooling yourself afonja boy. 16th will clear your eyes when Buhari would be bundled back to Daura
Re: Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. by kolaaderin: 8:51am On Feb 14, 2019
modath:
He who sows ill wind, it's whirlwind that will blow him away....When PDP was using these people to create chaos & confusion everywhere, they never envisaged this day would come..

Osita Chidoka basically turned himself to Kanu's driver & confidante, FFK had "intelligent reports about his demise.... sad The chicken has now come home to roost.. Roosting on the Biafra Logo.

IPOB rocks. grin

Thank you, one thing I like about this government is that there is consequences to every actions and inactions. PDP is about to reap bountifully from their deed. Instead of them to be on the same page as regards the unity of the country, they choose to play politics with Ipob and now the chicken is heading home to become pepper soup. 50% of their vote is at severe risk as they never choose the right war to fight against the government.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. by IloveToMess: 8:53am On Feb 14, 2019
Earlieststart11:

Please I’m not afonja. You’re not igbo more than me. I believe that atiku wont give us Biafra either and so it’s best we boycott the election now

Let him win first, if you are really Igbo you'd not waste a second to vote Atiku.
Re: Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. by IloveToMess: 8:56am On Feb 14, 2019
Earlieststart11:

But let’s be realistic. Can atiku really give us Biafra because Peter Obi is the vp?

Let me ask you, Igbos under Buhari and Igbos under Atiku which is better?
Re: Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. by Corrinthians(m): 8:57am On Feb 14, 2019
modath:
He who sows ill wind, it's whirlwind that will blow him away....When PDP was using these people to create chaos & confusion everywhere, they never envisaged this day would come..

Osita Chidoka basically turned himself to Kanu's driver & confidante, FFK had "intelligent reports about his demise.... sad The chicken has now come home to roost.. Roosting on the Biafra Logo.

IPOB rocks. grin
You can imagine. I remember when Ekweremadu et al were busy egging that deranged albino on thinking whatsoever makes Buhari and APC look bad is absolutely good for them. A pbp stalwart even volunteered to be his personal chauffeur. Now the beast they nurtured is threatening to consume them.

Is it any surprise they've been silent about it? They know Nigerians will rip them to shreds if they dared. grin

The government should provide protection for them sef. After all, they have FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION AND ASSOCIATION!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. by Officialpdpnig: 8:58am On Feb 14, 2019
Ndi igbo nkem I love you guys. Ipob chukwu gozie unu nke uku

Boycott everything boycottable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. by ProWalker: 8:58am On Feb 14, 2019
Deepfreezer:
Believe this nonsense and be disappointed on Saturday.
We are not daft. The activities of this thugs are irritating majority of South easterners. ATIKU/OBI on Saturday is a religion down the East

I hope when buhari wins on Saturday and these “thugs” start again, you will maintain this your stand?

2 Likes

Re: Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. by Charly68: 8:59am On Feb 14, 2019
Now I know that these boys are under hypnotism .They don't want to vote for what reason! Did they want state of emergency in their state ?

1 Like

Re: Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. by IloveToMess: 8:59am On Feb 14, 2019
Earlieststart11:

None is better if you ask me because atiku and buhari are both from the same region and they won’t do anything to help ndigbo

And I say you are wrong.

We shall match out on the 16th and vote Atiku for a prosperous Igbo nation and well meaning Nigerians in general.
Case closed.
Reply me no more.
Re: Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. by Corrinthians(m): 9:06am On Feb 14, 2019
MrMcJay:

But you were among those who said the crowds in Buhari's showed that a lot of Nigerians were suffering and jobless.

Now, you're using crowds as a sign of approval?

Choose a narrative and stick to it, stop dancing about like a cripple learning how to ride bicycle.
Wickedness. grin grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. by Naajjii: 9:10am On Feb 14, 2019
Giftedhand92:
I laugh when people bring up this IPOB stuff...

I reside in Aba, Faulks Road precisely..

All of you above me, will understand the power of ndi Igbo on Saturday...

I'm not a party man.. But I can bet you, Igbo's will come out massively and vote... IPOB is even a baby compared to how MASSOB disturbed and threatened to boycott elections years back.. Yet Igbo's have been voting..

Please don't quote me... But just know Igbo's are the wisest people in Nigeria.. Thanks..
Whether you like it or not IPOB has a significant influence. You people created that to frustrate Buhari's Government but now same thing is hitting back. Deal with it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. by Corrinthians(m): 9:12am On Feb 14, 2019
Deepfreezer:
Believe this nonsense and be disappointed on Saturday.
We are not daft. The activities of this thugs are irritating majority of South easterners. ATIKU/OBI on Saturday is a religion down the East
Since when did they become thugs? Since when did their actions become irritating? Funny souls. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. by lastempero: 9:15am On Feb 14, 2019
Lunockgold:
we love mazi kanu he is our leader,God sent,we are nt votg .if i may ask u who shld we vote 4 pls.

It i s a long epistle but find time to read.

If you want my advice I can give you a piece of it, we are not quarreling but most often ipob members finds it difficult to argue with people in a logical and honarable manner.

To start with, no ipob member is more Biafran than me because what my parents lost and sacrificed during the war not even the ipob leader lost an inch so the idea of most ipob members trying to act more concerned than others is only driven by emotional thought which can't even achieve the course they are clamouring for.

Now down to the election matter,we Igbos have confirmed that the present government has no plan and place for us as it stands now in nigeria and have ended up killing more igbos than any other government but now we have someone that is more considerate and human with our son as the vice president whom I believe will push for our course pending when our Biafra will come.Atleast before our Biafra will come we need to put structures in place of which there is non to boast for in the east and as it stands now igbos are more positioned to benefit more from Nigeria than any other region so we should keep sentiment apart and play our game wisely in order to achieve our aim. And again, the referedum we are clamouring for is not in the Constitution so it can't hold with the 1999 constitution still in place. Havent you wondered how ipob suddenly became the darling of the Nigerian armed forces that is ready to kill them any time but now they are been allowed to roam the streets of aba with no interference. My brother there is a conspiracy somewhere,suddenly nnamdi kanu started lambasting atiku. Please my advice to you and my brothers is that they should vote atiku,he is the lesser devil here and we the igbos will continue working for the good of our land.
Re: Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 14, 2019
papiforreal:
No referendum no election. May God bless our leader Mazi nmadi Kanu. The zoo must fall.

For all the years we have been voting what has it bring to our land?
I was once a strong supporter of IPOB but with our leader recent utterances, i have no option than to withdraw my support for his ambition towards Igbo. If election fails to happen in southeast, Buhari will have upperhand against Atiku of which I don't want to see it happen.
Re: Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. by sogodihno: 9:37am On Feb 14, 2019
IloveToMess:

my friend just stay away from us you don't own Igboland and take your ipob to London where nnamdi kanu is for now. I am campaigning for Atiku because of Peter Obi, do you have problem with Obi??
Visionless illiterates causing trouble up and down, even if i support Kingsley you will still come up with some reasons not to vote, rubbish.

lolz, tribalist f001, obi kill u dia. ur obi won't enter.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. by ProWalker: 9:47am On Feb 14, 2019
These are the real igbos in undiluted form, they are yet to live and mix with other Nigerians and get urbane.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. by marktpompido(m): 10:08am On Feb 14, 2019
papiforreal:
No referendum no election. May God bless our leader Mazi nmadi Kanu. The zoo must fall.

For all the years we have been voting what has it bring to our land?

Una never suffer yet if una allow Buhari to win again na IPOB would suffer most. So come out in masses to vote Buhari out.
Re: Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. by marktpompido(m): 10:10am On Feb 14, 2019
Una never suffer yet if una allow Buhari to win again na IPOB would suffer most. So come out in masses to vote Buhari out 2019.
Re: Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. by Imohowo99(m): 10:16am On Feb 14, 2019
Lazy youth..,go n find sometinz n do...

1 Like

Re: Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. by KillTheZombies: 10:20am On Feb 14, 2019
If APC likes they should make Kanu their national leader. TRIPOB and RENIPOB cannot stop elections in Anti-Buhari strongholds.

I am an pro-Biafra, Booharri killed and imprisoned our youths in Abia, IMO, rivers, delta, etc, we have a chance to deal with him at polls in the SESS region and no power will stop that.

Our hate for Booharri who killed our people is the greatest motivating factor that will propel us to invade the polling units and vote out the dullard even if he is contesting against Lucifer himself. grin

According to INEC, there have been an unprecedented interest in the coming elections in the SESS region. More people have collected their voters cards than ever before and we all know they are bent on punishing the murderous dullard dumbohari at the polls. grin

Take this from a proud IPOBian, the hate for Buhari is stronger than anything else. He killed our people and insulted them and we are voting against him. grin

1 Share

Re: Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. by Ojiofor: 10:24am On Feb 14, 2019
Perhaps they are no more pigs of Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. by Bishop4real: 10:30am On Feb 14, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:

A whole Mazi Nnamdi Kanu you are calling onye-wayo? Are you okay? Can't you respect your elders? shocked angry

Bia nwokem, who's a "whole"; that nincompoop? Is he not onye wayo? He's a con maestro, bro. Deal with it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IPOB Remains A Terrorist Organisation And Nnamdi Kanu A Fugitive- Court / Jonathan In Lagos. Inspects Police College. / Governor Wike Arrives Enugu Airport, Welcomed By Governor Ugwuanyi (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.