Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. (19305 Views)

Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC / 2023: Northern Group Lists Osinbajo's 'Sins', Warns Nigerians Against Voting Him / “give Us The Order To Assassinate All South East Govs” – IPOB Youths Ask Nnamdi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. by Lunockgold: 7:56am On Feb 14, 2019
lastempero:

Does Kanu respect elders ? His downfall is already at his doorstep.
oga are u ok,respect 4 the politicians kill u there.
Re: Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. by wencesolo(m): 7:58am On Feb 14, 2019
Atleast Igbos are not killing anyone, they have goals and objectives wether realistic or not, those who bred Boko boys should be crying more. Those who value fulani herders than an average nigerian nko? Cowards everywhere in nigeria.
Re: Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. by nothingspoil70: 7:58am On Feb 14, 2019
Deepfreezer:
Believe this nonsense and be disappointed on Saturday.
We are not daft. The activities of this thugs are irritating majority of South easterners. ATIKU/OBI on Saturday is a religion down the East
They are not thugs they are good guys, I support them and I think you should too all well meaning Igbos both in Aba and elsewhere should not vote on that day ,you cannot achieve this Biafra thing by continuing to participate in the government of the so called zoo

6 Likes

Re: Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. by lastempero: 7:58am On Feb 14, 2019
Lunockgold:
oga are u ok,respect 4 the politicians kill u there.

Na you go first die mumu, see ordinary albino is using the small brain wey remain for your head to drink garri.

1 Like

Re: Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. by goodnessme1(f): 7:59am On Feb 14, 2019
IloveToMess:

It's your business but Atiku is winning and stay away from us please.
you are the one that should stay away from us,carry your atiku go north.if you are wise you should be campaigning for your own brother mughalu but no you are here killing yourself over two fulanis.

Is a pity.

5 Likes

Re: Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. by chinedumoooo: 7:59am On Feb 14, 2019
Bad market for pdp in southeast where their claim to have strongholds.

3 Likes

Re: Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. by Lilkini(m): 7:59am On Feb 14, 2019
rusher14:

Gerarhia.

your the one who should get out cos hes saying the truth.... i stay in ogbor hill,aba and am very sure that people would come out and vote cos no1 wants the lifeless anymore.

your vote is your right #atikulated

1 Like

Re: Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. by Donjazzy12(m): 8:02am On Feb 14, 2019
Clerverly:
God Bless Umuchineke!

No Referendum, No Election!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9j8TPaDWCqU

lalasticlala Mynd44
They ate working for Buhari and Tinubu. First this will ensure that Atikus vote in the region will be so low as to give Buhari the advantage and edge.

By 2023, Tinubu will use the argument that Igbo's don't vote, to get the presidential ticket of APC.

Nnamdi KANU, keep doing what you are doing.

2 Likes

Re: Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. by nothingspoil70: 8:02am On Feb 14, 2019
Lilkini:

your the one who should get out cos hes saying the truth.... i stay in ogbor hill,aba and am very sure that people would come out and vote cos no1 wants the lifeless anymore.

Don't you want Biafra anymore?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. by rusher14: 8:03am On Feb 14, 2019
Lilkini:

Just look at this Afonja.

1 Like

Re: Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. by surevik(f): 8:03am On Feb 14, 2019
Umunnem, this isn't good na... Let's don't bring disgrace to ourselves

1 Like

Re: Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. by IloveToMess: 8:04am On Feb 14, 2019
goodnessme1:
you are the one that should stay away from us,carry your atiku go north.if you are wise you should be campaigning for your own brother mughalu but no you are here killing yourself over two fulanis.

Is a pity.

my friend just stay away from us you don't own Igboland and take your ipob to London where nnamdi kanu is for now. I am campaigning for Atiku because of Peter Obi, do you have problem with Obi??
Visionless illiterates causing trouble up and down, even if i support Kingsley you will still come up with some reasons not to vote, rubbish.
Re: Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. by Opexzy: 8:05am On Feb 14, 2019
IPOBIANS are not addressing the issues rightly. This movement is dangerous and looks like a stab in the back.. I so much wish they will get the referendum they are clamoring for but it won't work by mere protest.. This is what i think....
1.Get IPOBIANS with like minds vote only them in to represent u at both the senate level and House of representative level
2. Intensify ur movement and protest while ur senators and reps push for a motion on your behave.

Until you get your politicians involved you are going no where.

2 Likes

Re: Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. by Liebermantic: 8:07am On Feb 14, 2019
IPOB has constituted itself an enemy to Ndigbo.. Why should we boycott the election?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. by IkennaDavid1(m): 8:09am On Feb 14, 2019
papiforreal:
No referendum no election. May God bless our leader Mazi nmadi Kanu. The zoo must fall.

For all the years we have been voting what has it bring to our land?

Before now I thought the Igbo race was superior because of their acclaimed wisdom, but in the light of recent events I beg to differ.
The bible says "wisdom is profitable to direct"; there is a time for everything, a time to protest and a time to use diplomacy. If the con star Nnamdi KANU was wise enough and if he meant well for Biafra land he would have asked his supporters to throw their weight 100% in support of Atiku and when he wins, Mazi KANU can now start a referendum renegotiation with the new government. A lot of independent countries in the world today got their independence just with diplomacy and application of wisdom.
Little wonder why the IPOB members take every thing Kanu says without thinking. Most of them are motor park touts and weed smokers who would rather inflict pain and injury on their own people rather than the government they are fighting.
U all will be surprised no arrests will be made, the IPOB members will do all their protests and go scot free without harassments from federal and state law enforcement personnels. So my question is " who is Nnamdi KANU working for?"

4 Likes

Re: Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. by Lunockgold: 8:10am On Feb 14, 2019
lastempero:

Na you go first die mumu, see ordinary albino is using the small brain wey remain for your head to drink garri.
we love mazi kanu he is our leader,God sent,we are nt votg .if i may ask u who shld we vote 4 pls.

1 Like

Re: Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. by Topmaike007(m): 8:18am On Feb 14, 2019
LadySarah:
They should really sit at home while those who are interested will peacefully go out to vote.

Myppl that has been brainwashed by the stupid man in Europe now.

so he is now brainwashing us...all what we know is that no election in South East....and let those that will vote in South West go and vote
Re: Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. by lagdmark(m): 8:18am On Feb 14, 2019
MrMcJay:

Nwanne, like play like play, PDP's disaster would start from the SE.

Aba is doing this, Umahi is dealing with Obi, Rochas is opposition, Obiano wants to disgrace Obi, Ugwuanyi is non-committal.
You read too much cartoon on Facebook , what you wrote is far from reality
Re: Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. by YorubaAssasin: 8:18am On Feb 14, 2019
Giftedhand92:
I laugh when people bring up this IPOB stuff...

I reside in Aba, Faulks Road precisely..

All of you above me, will understand the power of ndi Igbo on Saturday...

I'm not a party man.. But I can bet you, Igbo's will come out massively and vote... IPOB is even a baby compared to how MASSOB disturbed and threatened to boycott elections years back.. Yet Igbo's have been voting..

Please don't quote me... But just know Igbo's are the wisest people in Nigeria.. Thanks..

Typical Chest-beating like a Silverback Gorilla! grin

1 Like

Re: Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. by lagdmark(m): 8:26am On Feb 14, 2019
nothingspoil70:
They are not thugs they are good guys, I support them and I think you should too all well meaning Igbos both in Aba and elsewhere should not vote on that day ,you cannot achieve this Biafra thing by continuing to participate in the government of the so called zoo
No voting will achieve Zero plan, you only help oppositon party. The govt will not stop election because Aba and Onitsha didn't vote. Ipob is frozen for now.
Re: Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. by Lunockgold: 8:28am On Feb 14, 2019
Opexzy:
IPOBIANS are not addressing the issues rightly. This movement is dangerous and looks like a stab in the back.. I so much wish they will get the referendum they are clamoring for but it won't work by mere protest.. This is what i think....
1.Get IPOBIANS with like minds vote only them in to represent u at both the senate level and House of representative level
2. Intensify ur movement and protest while ur senators and reps push for a motion on your behave.

Until you get your politicians involved you are going no where.
my broda u ve a point here but the system we find ourself will never let such stand,the senators in quote are all handicap because of the system we pratice,so the way the country is been structured will never ever let anything good come our ways at easy my broda.hauses are the owner of dis zoo,all we won't is biafra tnx.

1 Like

Re: Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. by Lunockgold: 8:32am On Feb 14, 2019
IkennaDavid1:

Before now I thought the Igbo race was superior because of their acclaimed wisdom, but in the light of recent events I beg to differ.
The bible says "wisdom is profitable to direct"; there is a time for everything, a time to protest and a time to use diplomacy. If the con star Nnamdi KANU was wise enough and if he meant well for Biafra land he would have asked his supporters to throw their weight 100% in support of Atiku and when he wins, Mazi KANU can now start a referendum renegotiation with the new government. A lot of independent countries in the world today got their independence just with diplomacy and application of wisdom.
Little wonder why the IPOB members take every thing Kanu says without thinking. Most of them are motor park touts and weed smokers who would rather inflict pain and injury on their own people rather than the government they are fighting.
U all will be surprised no arrests will be made, the IPOB members will do all their protests and go scot free without harassments from federal and state law enforcement personnels. So my question is " who is Nnamdi KANU working for?"
mazi Nnamdi ukwu kanu is workg 4 we biafrans ,all hail biafra.

1 Like

Re: Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. by steperone(m): 8:34am On Feb 14, 2019
Giftedhand92:
I laugh when people bring up this IPOB stuff...

I reside in Aba, Faulks Road precisely..

All of you above me, will understand the power of ndi Igbo on Saturday...

I'm not a party man.. But I can bet you, Igbo's will come out massively and vote... IPOB is even a baby compared to how MASSOB disturbed and threatened to boycott elections years back.. Yet Igbo's have been voting..

Please don't quote me... But just know Igbo's are the wisest people in Nigeria.. Thanks..

Igbos are suposed to be the wisest but as far as this continual disunity goes on in the east and they keep blaming and forming victims of Biafra even though they brought it on themselves... The Igbos will turn to minorities in Nigeria and that is not what happens to “wise people”... MASSOB will say something, IPOB will counter Ndigbo will come and say their own again...

1 Like

Re: Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. by dadark: 8:34am On Feb 14, 2019
this buhari guy sef....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. by amaniro: 8:35am On Feb 14, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:

A whole Mazi Nnamdi Kanu you are calling onye-wayo? Are you okay? Can't you respect your elders? shocked angry

I don't respect stupid elders.

1 Like

Re: Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. by yoribo: 8:35am On Feb 14, 2019
I pray PMB wins and deal with them accordingly , people ladden with ignorance. quote author=Joromi12 post=75713543]Working for pmb[/quote]
Re: Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. by frowland(m): 8:36am On Feb 14, 2019
Giftedhand92:

Stop this joke please. I am Igbo but such comments get as e be. The wisest people, on what basis did you arrive at such conclusions? I understand you but you are taking it too far.

1 Like

Re: Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. by Topmaike007(m): 8:36am On Feb 14, 2019
post=75713113:
Hmmmmmm......
this is where I will fight with you?don't you know if igbo boycott the election, Atiku is gone already
Re: Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. by Glare247(m): 8:39am On Feb 14, 2019
Rebuke:
Whn y'all are done consoling yhurselves, don't forget Saturday must come and wat must happen must happen.

Buhari is going back to Daura. Quote me on Saturday.
f
Hope u wount kill urself when result are bn announced,pmb/pyo is a done deal

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Co-Owned FINTECH, Esusu Raises $2.3 Million in fundings in USA / Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria / I Didn’t Say Peter Obi Rigged Election - Chief Ndubisi Nwobu, PDP Witness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.