Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,501 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. (19306 Views)

Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC / 2023: Northern Group Lists Osinbajo's 'Sins', Warns Nigerians Against Voting Him / “give Us The Order To Assassinate All South East Govs” – IPOB Youths Ask Nnamdi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. by Elliot2(m): 10:52am On Feb 14, 2019
So no ipob member was shot dead today?
Re: Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. by amaniro: 11:08am On Feb 14, 2019
Earlieststart11:

How dare you call Nnamdi Kanu our leader stupid because he told ipob to boycott elections. Please have respect for mazi. He has really tried for us

To hell with you and you're deluded leader. I, an Igbo man is voting.!
Re: Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. by amaniro: 11:26am On Feb 14, 2019
Earlieststart11:

Thunder go fire you. No one is voting. Atiku cant do anything for us and so no one is voting

Come and stop me from voting. I pray buhari kills those stupid IPOB members.

Sai Atiku.
Re: Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. by IloveToMess: 11:30am On Feb 14, 2019
sogodihno:

lolz, tribalist f001, obi kill u dia. ur obi won't enter.

Is it your father that will enter?
Re: Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. by sogodihno: 11:31am On Feb 14, 2019
IloveToMess:

Is it your father that will enter?

Yes. It is my father

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. by IloveToMess: 11:32am On Feb 14, 2019
sogodihno:

Yes. It is my father
He will have to wait forever
Re: Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. by sogodihno: 11:35am On Feb 14, 2019
IloveToMess:

He will have to wait forever

Just save ur strength, u will seriously need it to wail for d next 4 years

1 Like

Re: Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. by MONIKERREVEALER: 11:54am On Feb 14, 2019
LadySarah:
They should really sit at home while those who are interested will peacefully go out to vote.

Myppl that has been brainwashed by the stupid man in Europe now.

^^^

complete woman talk

1 Like

Re: Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. by IloveToMess: 12:02pm On Feb 14, 2019
sogodihno:

Just save ur strength, u will seriously need it to wail for d next 4 years
Lol you wish, you will wake up to reality soon grin
Re: Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. by LadySarah: 12:03pm On Feb 14, 2019
Earlieststart11:

You come out and vote that day if you won’t see the wrath of ipob. You can’t be igbo than me okay

fucking sit at home and dont stress those who want to vote.
Your own igbo governors what have they done for their states that a faraway aboki didnt treat us well.Since Mbakwe died,no xredible gov has come out of the east except Obi.
Nigeria or Aboki isnt our problem,we igbos are.

Ana ama nma esi n'ulo puo n'ezi.
Hold our brothers/sisters who are the councillors,governoes,lg chairman,senators accountable.They are the reason the east is the way it is.

Jiri ire gi guo eze gi onu and be fuc..ing useful to your family!

1 Like

Re: Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. by LadySarah: 12:10pm On Feb 14, 2019
Earlieststart11:

So do you think voting atiku will make any difference?

Is he the only opposition?Im voting moghalu likewise some others.He is our own,young ,experienced and a.breathe of fresh air.He may not win but its step ahead.

We have to keep trying.voting them out sends message that Nigeria isnt anybody's property.If we sit at home,thats what a coward does and the igbo i know and i beloeve in arent cowards.We fight like the ants evn when they say we are small.

Igbo si na 'igwe bu ike'.

1 Like

Re: Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. by amaniro: 12:20pm On Feb 14, 2019
Earlieststart11:

You come out and vote that day if you won’t see the wrath of ipob. You can’t be igbo than me okay

Try it. Army will blast all of you off. That's why I like buhari.

1 Like

Re: Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. by MONIKERREVEALER: 12:40pm On Feb 14, 2019
ProWalker:
These are the real igbos in undiluted form, they are yet to live and mix with other Nigerians and get urbane.

zoogerians are urbane?!

hahahahahahahaha!!!

unless your definition of being urbane is one being a skull-mining, islamo-fascist terrorist cuntt!!!

#noreferendumnoselectionsineasternregion!!!
Re: Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 14, 2019
Rebuke:

Do I look like yhur type? Jxt for d record, my life and future can't be determined by who ever wins this election, but for the sake of the good people I hav knwn in dis country, I raise my voice daily against injustice, fraud, lies, oppression etc being perpetuated by this APC government.

Yhu and yhur like will be the ones to kill yhursleves if yhur pay master fail to win the election.

Yhu silly Naija youth......grow a brain.

Chalantmike...
Re: Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. by MONIKERREVEALER: 12:44pm On Feb 14, 2019
kolaaderin:

Thank you, one thing I like about this government is that there is consequences to every actions and inactions. PDP is about to reap bountifully from their deed. Instead of them to be on the same page as regards the unity of the country, they choose to play politics with Ipob and now the chicken is heading home to become pepper soup. 50% of their vote is at severe risk as they never choose the right war to fight against the government.

cunting unity because of oil beggar!
Re: Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. by MONIKERREVEALER: 12:53pm On Feb 14, 2019
Corrinthians:
You can imagine. I remember when Ekweremadu et al were busy egging that deranged albino on thinking whatsoever makes Buhari and APC look bad is absolutely good for them. A pbp stalwart even volunteered to be his personal chauffeur. Now the beast they nurtured is threatening to consume them.

Is it any surprise they've been silent about it? They know Nigerians will rip them to shreds if they dared. grin

The government should provide protection for them sef. After all, they have FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION AND ASSOCIATION!!

you have no idea how much scores you are bringing upon yourself and your generations!!!

payback is a hormonal biitch!!!

#noreferendumnoselectionsineasternregion!!!
Re: Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. by Indispensable85(m): 12:54pm On Feb 14, 2019
Hahaha. .... talk of karma!
The security agencies should please allow them to do their thing.

1 Like

Re: Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. by farem: 1:24pm On Feb 14, 2019
alhassanyusuf29:
May God bless u Mazi Namadi Kanu, all ur sins have been forgiven!

FG should erect a monument on ur behalf after the election

In the State of Statues, Imo State, right?

1 Like

Re: Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. by farem: 1:32pm On Feb 14, 2019
MrMcJay:

But you were among those who said the crowds in Buhari's showed that a lot of Nigerians were suffering and jobless.

Now, you're using crowds as a sign of approval?

Choose a narrative and stick to it, stop dancing about like a cripple learning how to ride bicycle.

1 Like

Re: Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. by farem: 1:44pm On Feb 14, 2019
IloveToMess:
Please my people it is the last days for APC and just like the devil they will kick they will bite they will manufacture documents, doctor tapes ,videos and so on just to get our sympathy, but do not be dismayed, the killings in Benue will and must cease after February 16, we shall remove the same man who his own wife told us is no longer in charge of his Government, a man who's wife revealed to us that only two men hijacked his Government, and urged the youths to rise up in a revolution, that man is who we are sending back to Daura to rest in peace.

A vote for Atiku is a show of strength in our power to defeat evil, to kick out incompetence anytime we want, and to prove to them that the actual power belongs to us.

God bless Waziri Atiku Abubakar on his victory
God bless our 'China' man Okwute Peter Obi.
God bless the PDP
God bless Nigeria...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. by IloveToMess: 1:46pm On Feb 14, 2019
farem:

Please my people these are the real enemies of this country, they want to give a failure and jihadist another chance to slaughter the people of Benue again. Never. PDP all the way
Re: Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. by farem: 2:17pm On Feb 14, 2019
IloveToMess:

Please my people these are the real enemies of this country, they want to give a failure and jihadist another chance to slaughter the people of Benue again. Never. PDP all the way

You're a kid! Why? Because despite the age you may have, your recollection is poor.
Who sat and approved more than 10 years ago along with obj to wipe out every human being ( men, women, youth and children) in Zaki-ibiam, Benue state and another whole community in South East? Atiku!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. by LuckyM: 2:29pm On Feb 14, 2019
They are really lazy and Idiots
Re: Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. by Emilokoiyawon: 3:28pm On Feb 14, 2019
Bishop4real:

Bia nwokem, who's a "whole"; that nincompoop? Is he not onye wayo? He's a con maestro, bro. Deal with it.

angry You know I was going to say God will judge you. But no. Umu-Chineke will judge you. God's children will exert maximum pain on you, for your unbelievable disrespect to God's anointed. Please, when your judgment comes, take it like a man - do not cry like a coward that you are. angry

1 Like

Re: Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. by Emilokoiyawon: 3:29pm On Feb 14, 2019
amaniro:

I don't respect stupid elders.

angry You know I was going to say God will judge you. But no. Umu-Chineke will judge you. God's children will exert maximum pain on you, for your unbelievable disrespect to God's anointed. Please, when your judgment comes, take it like a man - do not cry like a coward that you are. angry
Re: Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. by Emilokoiyawon: 3:30pm On Feb 14, 2019
lastempero:

Does Kanu respect elders ? His downfall is already at his doorstep.

1 Like

Re: Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. by mechanics(m): 5:03pm On Feb 14, 2019
They are enemies of progress

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Co-Owned FINTECH, Esusu Raises $2.3 Million in fundings in USA / Fayose: I Respect Seyi Makinde As A Governor But I Am His Father Politically / Police To Bar Herdsmen From Entering Kano Without Clearance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.