Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,731 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. (19308 Views)

Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC / 2023: Northern Group Lists Osinbajo's 'Sins', Warns Nigerians Against Voting Him / “give Us The Order To Assassinate All South East Govs” – IPOB Youths Ask Nnamdi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 14, 2019
Clerverly:
God Bless Umuchineke!

No Referendum, No Election!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9j8TPaDWCqU

lalasticlala Mynd44
I agree with them. Any right thinking igbo man will not vote in this election. No referendum, no election.

2 Likes

Re: Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. by lastempero: 5:27pm On Feb 14, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:

angry You know I was going to say God will judge you. But no. Umu-Chineke will judge you. God's children will exert maximum pain on you, for your unbelievable disrespect to God's anointed. Please, when your judgment comes, take it like a man - do not cry like a coward that you are. angry

Nnamdi have succeeded in using the small brain that you have to drink pap and feed jack his useless dog.you must be a walking corpse for you not to see the hand writing on the wall.

2 Likes

Re: Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. by Emilokoiyawon: 5:36pm On Feb 14, 2019
lastempero:

Nnamdi have succeeded in using the small brain that you have to drink pap and feed his jack his useless dog.you must be a walking corpse for you not to see the hand writing on the wall.

angry don't quote me again please. angry

1 Like

Re: Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. by lastempero: 6:43pm On Feb 14, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:

angry don't quote me again please. angry

Why would I quote some that has no brain to comprehend my writeup tongue

2 Likes

Re: Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. by Lilkini(m): 7:15pm On Feb 14, 2019
rusher14:

Just look at this Afonja.

mumu,mua bu nwaafor abia state... that someone aint as blind as you doesnt mean hes an afonja
Re: Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. by lastempero: 12:31am On Feb 15, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:

angry You know I was going to say God will judge you. But no. Umu-Chineke will judge you. God's children will exert maximum pain on you, for your unbelievable disrespect to God's anointed. Please, when your judgment comes, take it like a man - do not cry like a coward that you are. angry

Your oga have lifted the scam boycott,plz go and vote on Saturday.
Re: Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. by lastempero: 12:33am On Feb 15, 2019
KingOfThisnDat:
I agree with them. Any right thinking igbo man will not vote in this election. No referendum, no election.

Your oga said you guys can now vote if you have PVC oo.
Re: Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. by Guzel: 12:41am On Feb 15, 2019
Vote with which PVC. The one he told them not to collect
Re: Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. by Deepfreezer(m): 6:52pm On Feb 15, 2019
Corrinthians:
Since when did they become thugs? Since when did their actions become irritating? Funny souls. cheesy
You can say what u like. It's less than 14hrs to go.
Re: Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. by Deepfreezer(m): 6:53pm On Feb 15, 2019
ProWalker:

I hope when buhari wins on Saturday and these “thugs” start again, you will maintain this your stand?
We hv a common goal and that is to send the lifeless one back to daura.
Re: Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. by Deepfreezer(m): 6:54pm On Feb 15, 2019
nothingspoil70:
They are not thugs they are good guys, I support them and I think you should too all well meaning Igbos both in Aba and elsewhere should not vote on that day ,you cannot achieve this Biafra thing by continuing to participate in the government of the so called zoo
Na u sabi
Re: Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. by Nobody: 1:29am On Mar 23, 2019
Tehila07:

Chalantmike...

No! Thats no me. I use "yhu" instead of "you" sometimes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Northern Governors Insist On Supporting A Southern Candidate / Bola Tinubu Holds Meetings With US Ambassador And Northern Pentecostal Bishops / Tinubu: Rivers Made Right Choice Voting Quality Over Sentiments - El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.