Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters (33688 Views)

Atiku Being Assisted To Walk In Kogi Today. / Atiku Being Targeted For Arrest - Spokesman, Paul Ibe / Why Is Atiku Being Referred To As An IPOB Candidate In The North? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters by SillyMods: 5:13am On Feb 14, 2019
three:
Seun I believe you are willing to stand by the information in this thread. If not I will kindly advise that you have this deleted immediately.

Cc Lalsticlala, deomelo, Mynd44, naptu2
Are you in "cyfia pain" already?

The report has a touch of professionalism and very believable.

Atiku can't get the numbers.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters by deomelo: 5:19am On Feb 14, 2019
grin grin

Another projection in favor of @SAIBABA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters by Integrafamoo: 5:20am On Feb 14, 2019
It looks real but the preamble keeps me thinking. "0.87% error at 95% CL & 0.99% ci". 99.13% precision is not feasible and a confidence Interval at 99% with such a sample size. That's a threat to its external validity. This could be conjectured by a lay man with little knowledge of statistics who is trying to impress. Kabo and Kaduna may be a fallout. Anyway with the figures relatively close, Atiku may take a lead due to the recent happenings particularly Ogun state scenerio and attack on borno state gov which may trigger a rethink. Vote buying may also change some people's decisions. May the better candidate win.

1 Like

Re: See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters by SillyMods: 5:22am On Feb 14, 2019
Igbokid:
I just read the report. It's not particularly different from what a sane and rational mind expects to happen in 2days time.
I'm particularly sad about the hopelessness that pervades our land. A lot of my fellow country men and women have actually lost hope in the country.
Imagine the high percentage of the respondents that believed that nothing will change in the country.
I can't wait to get my Mbbs degree in a couple of months and take the next available flight out of the country.

Be that as it may, we must all ensure that we allow the elections to go peacefully. We must eschew violence and bitterness. The winners should be magnanimous in victory and the losers accept their loss in the good spirit of sportsmanship.

May our land flow with peace and prosperity. I also pray that the almighty return hope to the hopeless amongst us. Amen !!!!
I love this.
Re: See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters by MrMcJay(m): 5:25am On Feb 14, 2019
Integrafamoo:
It looks real but the preamble keeps me thinking. "0.87% error at 95% CL & 0.99% ci". 99.13% precision is not feasible and a confidence Interval at 99% with such a sample size. That's a threat to its external validity. This could be conjectured by a lay man with little knowledge of statistics who is trying to impress. Kabo and Kaduna may be a fallout. Anyway with the figures relatively close, Atiku may take a lead due to the recent happenings particularly Ogun state scenerio and attack on borno state gov which may trigger a rethink. Vote buying may also change some people's decisions. May the better candidate win.

If you think Atiku would win Ogun or that Pdp would win Borno, I can confidently tell you what you don't know a single thing about politics.

In your desperation for hope, you are interpreting various unrelated occurrences as indicators of victory. I don't blame you for this cos you've seen that Atiku's chances are becoming more bleak by the hour.

Okay, let me ask you. Who is the Pdp candidate for Borno that is leading mobilisation for Atiku?

Do you even know anything about Ogun politics?
When last did you hear about Pdp in Ogun?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters by SillyMods: 5:25am On Feb 14, 2019
winnerz:
This report is not false, and I was one of those who participated in the online polls, I am familiar with all the questions asked in the questionnaire that reflected in the report.
I am one of those that answered never to vote for Mr. Atiku.
For your information, the questions where extensively exhausted and narrowed down. For example, if you answer to vote APC candidate - Buhari, the question would be raised again in subsequent surveys whether you changed your mind about it.
In a nut shell, the report is real and Buhari is winning the election and Atiku, Obasanjo and Saraki will be retired from partisan politics.
It's interesting to hear this.

Can you remember the exact date you were called?

1 Like

Re: See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters by SillyMods: 5:26am On Feb 14, 2019
TAO11:

I get your point.

But your reply here already assumes there was a consultant-client relationship between them in the first place; which is what is really to be proven.

However, you will notice that I've taken down my reply and the attached twitter screenshot from "Ballard Partners", not because I later "found" that there was indeed a consultant-client relationship; but because I later thought (with a very good reason) that the twitter post is most likely a damage control stunt from the PDP, especially considering the fact that the supposed Ballard Partners twitter account is not verified, which is a clear red-flag indicating that the twitter "clarification" was extremely unlikely to have come from Ballard Partners.
You are smart and intelligent.

2 Likes

Re: See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters by deomelo: 5:29am On Feb 14, 2019
dokie:
There is really no need to keep up with these permutation because the elections are 2 days away.

However, if this is a true report and anyone paid these guys to work for them, then they should ask for a refund. You can imagine Buhari winning Imo and Akwa IBM states. I'm sure Buhari himself is only looking to get some sizeble votes there.

Consultants have a way of doing nothing and making you believe theyve done so much, by churning out beautifully colored charts.

My own prediction is very simple: if Atiku gets 40% of votes cast in Kano and 45% of votes cast in Lagos, Buhari is in Daura. The difference in the SS/SE will make up for the lead Buhari will have in other states with extra to win the elections.

Akwa Ibom is up for grabs, The Will reached the same conclusion the Ballard people reached about Akwa Ibom, it's pretty much a battleground state.

Akpabio pulls more weight in AI than the sitting governor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters by lexy2014: 5:30am On Feb 14, 2019
Iblad0994:
I read the full page of the report. It was a nice research although the sample size is too small considering the size of the registered voters. But he was able to infer from the sample the present situation of things and with a good summary of the actual findings.

This is what I’ve been telling people, Atiku don’t have the actual numbers to defeat Buhari considering the loyalty of voters in the NW region to Buhari and the not too shaky momentum of Buhari in the North Central.

Online polls always conducted by PDP sympathizers do not actually reflect the situation of things in real voting as seen in the previous elections conducted during 2016-2018 (i.e. Osun, Ekiti, Kwara, Katsina, Kogi e.t.c.)

If this findings really originated from the true source and not a mere conjecture, then Atiku should lose hope in winning. Although the finding is complex and the author illustrated using the international best practice to convince me that it’s actually complied by a professional.

Saturday 16th will judge everything, let’s just keep our fingers crossed till then.

God bless Nigeria.

https://www.nairaland.com/5021722/buhari-spokesman-festus-keyamo-caught
Re: See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters by SillyMods: 5:31am On Feb 14, 2019
deomelo:
grin grin

Another projection in favor of @SAIBABA
This one is too generous to Atiku/PDP.

I can bet anything on it that Buhari will win easily in Kwara. He has a better chance than Atiku in Adamawa too.

I don't see Atiku winning 5 states in the NC at all. His best bet will be 3 states of Benue, Nassarawa and perhaps Kogi/Plateau.

Buhari will win Kwara,Niger, Kogi and/or Plateau

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters by deomelo: 5:37am On Feb 14, 2019
SillyMods:

This one is too generous to Atiku/PDP.

I can bet anything on it that Buhari will win easily in Kwara. He has a better chance than Atiku in Adamawa too.

I don't see Atiku winning 5 states in the NC at all. His best bet will be 3 states of Benue, Nassarawa and perhaps Kogi/Plateau.

Buhari will win Kwara,Niger, Kogi and/or Plateau

Very generous, they even put Kano in play for Atiku to win, the rally crowd must have fooled them.

grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters by CaptainFM1: 5:41am On Feb 14, 2019
Iblad0994:
I read the full page of the report. It was a nice research although the sample size is too small considering the size of the registered voters. But he was able to infer from the sample the present situation of things and with a good summary of the actual findings.

This is what I’ve been telling people, Atiku don’t have the actual numbers to defeat Buhari considering the loyalty of voters in the NW region to Buhari and the not too shaky momentum of Buhari in the North Central.

Online polls always conducted by PDP sympathizers do not actually reflect the situation of things in real voting as seen in the previous elections conducted during 2016-2018 (i.e. Osun, Ekiti, Kwara, Katsina, Kogi e.t.c.)

If this findings really originated from the true source and not a mere conjecture, then Atiku should lose hope in winning. Although the finding is complex and the author illustrated using the international best practice to convince me that it’s actually complied by a professional.

Saturday 16th will judge everything, let’s just keep our fingers crossed till then.

God bless Nigeria.
We shall see.
Re: See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters by PreciousJob: 5:43am On Feb 14, 2019
kitaatita:

No forger will go to that extent, except he is a professional hired by the opposition. Sometimes I feel sad for the politicians. Atiku is paying heavily for the consultancy, meanwhile someone in his group is stealing out document. That's how they got Amaechi's voice tape. Same way they also got PDP spokesman conceding defeat. Honour

You people should sto talking blindly!!! What happened to Amaechi was it not forgery in the name of doted voice! If someone can go to that length to get amaechi's voice like that, how he laughs and his reactions when talking with people, then there is nothing that cannot be forged!!!
Re: See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters by KillTheZombies: 5:43am On Feb 14, 2019
Only demented APC morons believe buhari will win IMO and Akwa ibom which he insulted and marginalized. grin

Delusion of the highest order. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters by Amumaigwe: 5:44am On Feb 14, 2019
Iblad0994:

I agree too that it’s not a forgery, because it’s detailed, reflects some basic truth, looks professional, and followed international best practices when looking at how the report was compiled.

If it had favoured Atiku, you would have quickly agreed with the purported writer that it was a forgery.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters by Kobicove(m): 5:48am On Feb 14, 2019
MrMcJay:

I think the report has achieved its purpose.

PDP members reading it are unable to sleep. Those sleeping would wake up and read it only to become unable to eat.

This is wicked... grin

Our medical facilities can't cope with the increase in suicide attempts which this might engender

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters by boxypane(m): 6:03am On Feb 14, 2019
No wonder PDP has been full of propaganda of late.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters by Gkemz: 6:10am On Feb 14, 2019
Poll taken by APC supporters, shared by APC supporters as well. Idea by Lai Mohammed.
Re: See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters by lexy2014: 6:16am On Feb 14, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:
I think if you read between the lines you will notice that PDP/BALLARD want Nigerians to see this survey. Why? You might ask? Read (below) where they said "...Hillary (Clinton) lost to us...because of overconfidence induced...by erroneous poll results." It seems to me that they hope that when APC supporters see this survey, they, believing that Buhari already has it in the bag, will see no point in going to vote for Buhari. This will then hand the victory to Atiku. This was partly what happened in 2016 between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump.

It remains to be seen if this desperate tactics will work with Nigeria voters.

Who are d "us" in d quote u mentioned? There's an interesting use of d word "us" in d letter. Who is d "us"?

1 Like

Re: See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters by lexy2014: 6:19am On Feb 14, 2019
deomelo:

They actually highlighted the same views and even used their own election in the US between Trump and Clinton to drive home the same views.

This report is real

In d screenshot u post, it said ...Hillary lost to.us". Who are d "us"?
Re: See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters by lexy2014: 6:23am On Feb 14, 2019
MrMcJay:

Atiku is a thief and part of Nigeria's problems. Buhari is still trying to mop up Atiku's mess in NITEL and Nigerian Airways.

Buhari would win and I'm happy you're beginning to realise that, howbeit reluctantly.

Y do we have APC& tinubu singing d praises of a thief?

1 Like

Re: See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters by nwanyionitsha: 6:29am On Feb 14, 2019
deomelo:

SE governors are really not interested in Atiku, even Obiano is not hiding his own rejection of Atiku and the PDP. I don't blame him, PMB completed a 26-year-old PDP abandoned project in his state in less than 3 years and he's completing another 2nd NB the PDP left and abandoned on the drawing board.

Are SE PDP governors running after Atiku? No. Are they shouting Atikulate all over the place? NO.

And then? Rubbish!
They decide nothing.
Re: See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters by nwanyionitsha: 6:31am On Feb 14, 2019
globemoney:

When we warned the novice Atiku against picking a very unpopular peter obi in SE, his emotional and unintelligent bots, noise makers and social media crusaders nzeobi, mopolchi, weownthewest, deboysben, nwanyionitsha, brokentv, etc called us names.. By saturday we shall see the results. I'm very particular about the results from SE and Anambra grin grin grin

Wasted opportunity..

Ekweremmadu, Soludo, Okonjo Iweala could have held these regions on lock down for Atiku..
Stop disturbing us. Go and vote your choice and leave us alone.

2 Likes

Re: See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters by deomelo: 6:31am On Feb 14, 2019
lexy2014:

In d screenshot u post, it said ...Hillary lost to.us". Who are d "us"?

Us = Trump. Meaning the pollsters missed Trump's rural supporters. Meaning don't underestimate rural voters like Hilary Clinton did in the US, the rural voters this report referenced are core and die-hard PMB supporters.

It's pretty much self-explanatory.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters by deomelo: 6:36am On Feb 14, 2019
[s]
nwanyionitsha:
And then? Rubbish!
They decide nothing.
[/s]

Sifia pain is written all over this ipob..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters by tuniski: 6:41am On Feb 14, 2019
deomelo:

The denial by Ballard Partners was very timid and lackluster with zero further actions, even the PDP's noise about forgery lasted for only 5 minutes.

They know the report is real

There is even no need to deny it sef. February 16th the real result will be Known. #BuharitoDaura2019
Re: See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters by NothingDoMe: 6:44am On Feb 14, 2019
Sirjamo:
A good number of people in the north would have vote for Atiku, but they fear he might pai in office and........You know the rest
Sirjamo, na Buhari nor go kpai? Lol.
Re: See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters by NothingDoMe: 6:46am On Feb 14, 2019
kitaatita:

No forger will go to that extent, except he is a professional hired by the opposition. Sometimes I feel sad for the politicians. Atiku is paying heavily for the consultancy, meanwhile someone in his group is stealing out document. That's how they got Amaechi's voice tape. Same way they also got PDP spokesman conceding defeat. Honour
Do you want a list of forgery and fake awards by APC? Click yes or no.
Re: See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters by nwanyionitsha: 6:48am On Feb 14, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Sifia pain is written all over this ipob..
What is ipob?
Pain over my own vote?
You are tge one who is worried here.
Trying to determine what doesn't exist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike / Buhari Raises Alarm, Says Terrorists Returning To Embarrass Govt / Reno Omokri: Will Buhari Die If He Appoints Non-Muslim Northerner As Army Chief?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.