Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters (33689 Views)

Atiku Being Assisted To Walk In Kogi Today. / Atiku Being Targeted For Arrest - Spokesman, Paul Ibe / Why Is Atiku Being Referred To As An IPOB Candidate In The North? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters by Corrinthians(m): 6:53am On Feb 14, 2019
Modphase:
This guy is wicked, carefully exposing what will make the likes of pachukwudi77 Amarabae n many other PDP idiots on NL wailer early in the morning once they wake up. Even if Buhari paid you take it easy o on this Biafrans biko !
grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters by MrBONE2(m): 7:08am On Feb 14, 2019
kitaatita:

After reading the full report, I've come to agree that the document is not a forgery as alleged by Ballard and Partners. Whoever leaked the document is a mole in PDP.
grin
Re: See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters by deomelo: 7:11am On Feb 14, 2019
[s]
nwanyionitsha:
What is ipob?
Pain over my own vote?
You are tge one who is worried here.
Trying to determine what doesn't exist.
[/s]

Of what relevance is your Athiefkulooter PVC to me? Go away with your sifia pain

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters by lexy2014: 7:12am On Feb 14, 2019
deomelo:

Us = Trump. Meaning the pollsters missed Trump's rural supporters. Meaning don't underestimate rural voters like Hilary Clinton did in the US, the rural voters this report referenced are core and die-hard PMB supporters.

It's pretty much self-explanatory.

No its not self explanatory as ur explanation about trump rural supporters doesn't clear d issue of "us".

If u say "us" = trump, then y would Ballard use d word "us" & not just say Trump? Also bear in mind that "us" is a plural word not a singular word. So u can't b saying "us" means just one person. "Us" is used to refer to a group of people. If he was referring to trump, he would have simply said "....Hilary lost to him (Trump)" and not "...Hilary lost to us". Once again who is d "us"?
Re: See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters by NwaliE01: 7:13am On Feb 14, 2019
Una Don start again with all these online pools that we don't know the source, but always to wake up with results.
Believe the pool at your own expense.
Re: See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters by Integrafamoo: 7:13am On Feb 14, 2019
MrMcJay:

If you think Atiku would win Ogun or that Pdp would win Borno, I can confidently tell you what you don't know a single thing about politics.

In your desperation for hope, you are interpreting various unrelated occurrences as indicators of victory. I don't blame you for this cos you've seen that Atiku's chances are becoming more bleak by the hour.

Okay, let me ask you. Who is the Pdp candidate for Borno that is leading mobilisation for Atiku?

Do you even know anything about Ogun politics?
When last did you hear about Pdp in Ogun?
Read between the lines, I am interested in both. I said the projection may change due to the recent happenings.
Re: See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters by lexy2014: 7:15am On Feb 14, 2019
kitaatita:

After reading the full report, I've come to agree that the document is not a forgery as alleged by Ballard and Partners. Whoever leaked the document is a mole in PDP.

There's some interesting use of d word "us" in d letter allegedly written to Saraki. E.g. "....Hilary lost to us". Who is d "us" in d letter?
Re: See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters by deomelo: 7:18am On Feb 14, 2019
[s]
lexy2014:

No its not self explanatory as ur explanation about trump rural supporters doesn't clear d issue of "us".

If u say "us" = trump, then y would Ballard use d word "us" & not just say Trump? Also bear in mind that "us" is a plural word not a singular word. So u can't b saying "us" means just one person. "Us" is used to refer to a group of people. If he was referring to trump, he would have simply said "....Hilary lost to him (Trump)" and not "...Hilary lost to us". Once again who is d "us"?
[/s]

Getting boring and irrelevant.. This is why I don't go back and forth with Igbos.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters by saintandsinnerz: 7:19am On Feb 14, 2019
sogodihno:
Ballard or Balack I don't know. what I know is Atiku won't see draw in this election.

Buhari is too stong for Atiku to handle, and his stronghold are people that have voter apathy and less number compare to Buhari strong hold.

Anyway, 4+4
Yeah 4+4 so that you will continue begging for phone in nairaland. You no dey shame, you won't work to make money but rather you will be lazying about shouting sai Buhari everywhere. So you no get shame?
Re: See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters by nwanyionitsha: 7:22am On Feb 14, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Of what relevance is your Athiefkulooter PVC to me? Go away with your sifia pain
You are the one commenting and mentioning me. Just letting you know i have my pvc and i am voting and it will count.
When the results are announced, we will know the winner.
Re: See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters by OBAGADAFFI: 7:25am On Feb 14, 2019
Mynd44:
Whether this report is false or true no one really knows but the alleged authors have denied putting it out or writing it.
The PDP has also denied it.

But then again, do Nigerians and the public deserve to see the document that was denied? I think the answer to that is yes.

The title of this thread has been edited to show that it is an "alleged" Ballard report that the PDP has denied.

So spreading fake news is allowed?

Lets save this thread for the future
Re: See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters by lexy2014: 7:28am On Feb 14, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Getting boring and irrelevant.. This is why I don't go back and forth with Igbos.

Y wouldn't it get "boring& irrelevant"? Now am bringing out d facts, u have run out of things to say. When u guys run out of things 2 say, next thing is 2 begin calling names. Soooo typical. But u have been populating d thread since. Wetin come happen?

Once again, If u say "us" = trump, then y would Ballard use d word "us" & not just say Trump? Also bear in mind that "us" is a plural word not a singular word. So u can't b saying "us" means just one person. "Us" is used to refer to a group of people. If he was referring to trump, he would have simply said "....Hilary lost to him (Trump)" and not "...Hilary lost to us". Once again who is d "us"?
Re: See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters by SternProphet: 7:29am On Feb 14, 2019
deomelo:

SE governors are really not interested in Atiku, even Obiano is not hiding his own rejection of Atiku and the PDP. I don't blame him, PMB completed a 26-year-old PDP abandoned project in his state in less than 3 years and he's completing another 2nd NB the PDP left and abandoned on the drawing board.

Are SE PDP governors running after Atiku? No. Are they shouting Atikulate all over the place? NO.

Years of PDP rigging against APGA, Obi vs Obiano issues, 2023 ambition of other Igbo politicians, IPOB sit at home orders. These are the negative things that will afflict Atiku in the SE. Elections according to the standards set by PDP are not won by the sentiment of the masses. They are won when FG, State Govts, Nigeria Police, Nigeria Army and INEC agree. We await shockers on Saturday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters by Ebepaulaf: 7:43am On Feb 14, 2019
There are two give always here. The first is when Ballad tells Saraki that the report should only be seen by the SP and his candidate. The second is when the pollster says the result is very bad "for us." You wonder whether the pollster is a member of PDP. The second time they use "us" the reference was to the Republican party.

It's a professional forgery.
Re: See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters by dokie: 7:44am On Feb 14, 2019
modath:

Come, let's talk better devoid of emotional attachment.

Atiku is not going to get more than 20-25% in Kano.... Those crowd Kwankwanso used to collect money were drawn from all over the north.... The objective is to lay groundwork to allege rigging & have people be sympathetic using the crowd as yardstick.

If you are in disbelief, google the sheer crowd Kwankwanso took to Katsina Bye election & the meagre number available to thumb print for PDP on the election day.... Kwankwansiyya movement is popular, that I won't argue but they are not as much as PDP supporters are deluded into assuming...

You can't expect Kwankwansiyya from Jigawa or Kebbi or Zamfara to vote in Kano and most of those you see are "street people" ..

Just bookmark this post & we'd revisit it on Monday...

Links for reference;

https://www.trendsmap.com/twitter/tweet/1027609150229045251

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/08/bye-election-apc-defeats-pdp-with-over-160000-votes-in-kastina/

Well I'm not from Kano so I can't tell. We are all panicky because of our convictions and passion so we keep on with the permutations and combinations to calm nerves, but in all, Saturday is within reach.

Let's meet at the polls and let the stronger politician win.

But as for me and my household, we are fully Atikulated.
Re: See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters by RexTramadol1: 7:45am On Feb 14, 2019
deomelo:

The denial by Ballard Partners was very timid and lackluster with zero further actions, even the PDP's noise about forgery lasted for only 5 minutes.

They know the report is real

Abeg rest.......

You watch action movies too much

But reality will hit una on Saturday

Forgers' will never be given another chance
Re: See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters by Ebepaulaf: 7:46am On Feb 14, 2019
There are two give-aways here. The first is when Ballad tells Saraki that the report should only be seen by the SP and his candidate. The second is when the pollster says the result is very bad "for us." You wonder whether the pollster is a member of PDP. Mind you, the second time they use the possessive "us" reference was to the Republican Party.

Re: See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters by lexy2014: 7:52am On Feb 14, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Meanwhile, check out d following contradictions in d letter:

"I stress that access to this report should be for you& the candidates eyes only".

But later it was saying:

"Our figures demonstrate that WE have a very slim chance of winning".

"The result of the poll are, put it bluntly, very negative for US".

How can a highly placed informed man like Ballard write professional letter that way?

Once again, d use of d word "us" and then "we". If d author of d letter had earlier used "us" in d American election of 2016, how come he is using "us" again in d Nigerian election of 2019? Is d "us" used in d Hilary case& d "us" used in d nigerian election d same set of people? Earlier u said "us"=Trump. How's it possible in light of d above?
Re: See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters by jaymichael(m): 8:06am On Feb 14, 2019
kitaatita:

Maybe the same mole that leaked the Dubai 'dubious' strategy.
Re: See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters by Bolo12: 8:08am On Feb 14, 2019
deomelo:

Note: This report has been denied by both Ballard partners and PDP

Have you seen their reply?

Re: See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters by Rebuke: 8:10am On Feb 14, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Ballard had totally denied this report which is clearly the work of Keyamo and co

Yhu still don't know how stupid APC nd their supporters are?

Bunch of liars who only ride on false information and propaganda to prove a point.

It's not funny how the so called educated youths are still being scammed by these demonic leaders presently in power.

Let them keep feeding themselves and mumu followers lies tilll they suddenly wake up to reality on Saturday.

I am very confident on the on Atiku winning this election based on reality on ground, and on practical findings.

APC and mumu supporters, enjoy yhur propaganda while it lasts. Una eyez shall clear on Saturday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters by Bolo12: 8:11am On Feb 14, 2019
Modphase:
This guy is wicked, carefully exposing what will make the likes of pachukwudi77 Amarabae n many other PDP idiots on NL wail early in the morning once they wake up. Even if Buhari paid you take it easy o on this Biafrans biko !

Dont deny the Truth. APC is taking desperate measures now. They know they will lose. Here's some proof

http://www.signalng.com/buhari-campaign-in-fake-news-scandal-as-us-firm-ballard-disclaims-fake-letter-to-saraki/
Re: See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters by Bolo12: 8:14am On Feb 14, 2019
rusher14:
Not a forgery.

Denial was expected.

Atiku's loss is certain.

Not a forgery? Make me laugh. The company even issued a statement

http://leaders.ng/apc-suffers-another-setback-as-fake-ballard-letter-is-debunked/
Re: See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters by lexy2014: 8:15am On Feb 14, 2019
jaymichael:
Maybe the same mole that leaked the Dubai 'dubious' strategy.

There are a few instances were d word "us" was used in d letter. For instance "...Hilary lost to us". Who is d "us" d author of d letter was referring to?
Re: See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters by abc115: 8:16am On Feb 14, 2019
TAO11:

I get your point.

But your reply here already assumes there was a consultant-client relationship between them in the first place; which is what is really to be proven.

However, you will notice that I've taken down my reply and the attached twitter screenshot from "Ballard Partners", not because I later "found" that there was indeed a consultant-client relationship; but because I later thought (with a very good reason) that the twitter post is most likely a damage control stunt from the PDP, especially considering the fact that the supposed Ballard Partners' twitter account is not verified, which is a clear red-flag indicating that the twitter "clarification" was extremely unlikely to have come from Ballard Partners.
My Sister , you are too much

3 Likes

Re: See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters by lexy2014: 8:17am On Feb 14, 2019
Ebepaulaf:
There are two give-aways here. The first is when Ballad tells Saraki that the report should only be seen by the SP and his candidate. The second is when the pollster says the result is very bad "for us." You wonder whether the pollster is a member of PDP. Mind you, the second time they use the possessive "us" reference was to the Republican Party.

U are blessed. I thought I was d only one who saw it.
Re: See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters by Phumphum: 8:18am On Feb 14, 2019
There is desperation in the air that APC breathes. Now fake letters are being peddled along side their fake achievements

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters by SirNon: 8:20am On Feb 14, 2019
Re: See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters by serenitynow: 8:20am On Feb 14, 2019
The language of that letter get as e be. The grammar just sounds "nigerianish". But whatever; whether it is septuagenarian A or septuagenarian B, Nigeria is screwed.
Re: See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters by nzeobi(m): 8:21am On Feb 14, 2019
globemoney:

When we warned the novice Atiku against picking a very unpopular peter obi in SE, his emotional and unintelligent bots, noise makers and social media crusaders nzeobi, mopolchi, weownthewest, deboysben, nwanyionitsha, brokentv, etc called us names.. By saturday we shall see the results. I'm very particular about the results from SE and Anambra grin grin grin

Wasted opportunity..

Ekweremmadu, Soludo, Okonjo Iweala could have held these regions on lock down for Atiku..
don't focus on developing your life, focus on hating Peter Obi.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Peter Obi Visits Islamic Training Centre In Lagos (photos) / Reno Omokri: Will Buhari Die If He Appoints Non-Muslim Northerner As Army Chief? / Policeman Arrests Passengers For Commenting On #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.