Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

I Was Scammed – Inibehe Effiong Who Voted Buhari In 2015 Says In Regret - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Scammed – Inibehe Effiong Who Voted Buhari In 2015 Says In Regret (15505 Views)

Judge Sends Inibehe Effiong To Prison For Defending Leo Ekpenyong / Those Who Voted Buhari Again Are Common Nigerians – Balarabe / Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Scammed – Inibehe Effiong Who Voted Buhari In 2015 Says In Regret by Afonja007: 1:11pm On Feb 14, 2019
Wen we warn una na insult we get from una ,tinubu thought buhari will die like yaradua so he will take over it won't happen,there re two impossible thing in Nigeria for tinubu or Rochas to become vice president I don't say president but vice it won't happen till Nigeria end

1 Like

Re: I Was Scammed – Inibehe Effiong Who Voted Buhari In 2015 Says In Regret by AtikuMeansJobs: 1:12pm On Feb 14, 2019
Are Lagosians really getting all they are drained for?
The land use charge..
The tolls..
The uncountable levies..
The bad roads..
The dirty environs..
Etc...
Are Lagosians being CHEATED is a question one must ask him/her self..I asked, was there a time Nigeria had ever been broke for them to be treated like stray dogs by a President who promised them "bread and butter while campaigning"? Nigeria under Buhari overtook India as the nation with the highest number of poor and miserable people on planet earth, yet Buharideens blame PDP. Buhari refused to make notable changes in his inept cabinet of almost 4 years, yet it is "Sai Buhari"! Cattle ranch are being supported with N91 billion while our students only needed N50 billion to open their different institutions of learning yet he refused them but got more interested in the "Cow business" you will still hear "Sai Buhari"! The biting "Domino Effects" of unemployment had led many to suicide, rituals, yahoo+, thuggery, insurgency, forced prostitution, and many other vices.
Re: I Was Scammed – Inibehe Effiong Who Voted Buhari In 2015 Says In Regret by emeejinsm: 1:13pm On Feb 14, 2019
The man still has his senses
Unlike few others out there and on this forum who lost their conscience and sees nothing wrong with buhari even though an average man is dieing of hunger

1 Like

Re: I Was Scammed – Inibehe Effiong Who Voted Buhari In 2015 Says In Regret by babadeee(m): 1:13pm On Feb 14, 2019
I was scammed too cry cry

2 Likes

Re: I Was Scammed – Inibehe Effiong Who Voted Buhari In 2015 Says In Regret by General247: 1:13pm On Feb 14, 2019
Let us all vote for Omoyele Sowore

1 Like

Re: I Was Scammed – Inibehe Effiong Who Voted Buhari In 2015 Says In Regret by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:15pm On Feb 14, 2019
ct2:
“ You can remember in 2015, I was telling the Igbo, to cast their votes for Buhari because he would win with or without the votes of the Igbo.
“I was called all sorts of derogatory names. Some said I was going to Islamise the whole Igbo. Is Igbo land Islamised today?
“Igbo, today, are playing politics with the mindset of traders, thinking only of the immediate benefits, unlike other tribes that are playing real politics.
“My people, listen to me and listen real good, whatever I tell you to do, do it as it will profit us. I’m telling you, today, that Buhari will win.
“On Saturday, if the Igbo support Buhari and he wins, in 2023, Igbo will have the right to demand Igbo presidency. Those who love Igbo nation must vote for President Buhari, because if we miss this chance, we may not get the presidency even by 2023, 2027 or 2031. The time is right for the Igbo nation to play the right politics, so as to have a clear chance by 2023. okorocha
Igbo and Yoruba presidency both in 2023 cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: I Was Scammed – Inibehe Effiong Who Voted Buhari In 2015 Says In Regret by Slynation(m): 1:15pm On Feb 14, 2019
Highfive12:
See details below.
NL take note...
This scheme is a SCAM a very dubious one at that...!!
It once circulated on Instagram, I told a friend of mine to desist from it but greed made him to try with 10K and till tomorrow the guy is no where to be found.
Re: I Was Scammed – Inibehe Effiong Who Voted Buhari In 2015 Says In Regret by oilPUSSY(f): 1:19pm On Feb 14, 2019
It's not yet late to reverse the decision
Re: I Was Scammed – Inibehe Effiong Who Voted Buhari In 2015 Says In Regret by Omeokachie: 1:21pm On Feb 14, 2019
Correct your mistake by voting for Atiku, and go and sin no more
Re: I Was Scammed – Inibehe Effiong Who Voted Buhari In 2015 Says In Regret by Orpe7(m): 1:23pm On Feb 14, 2019
Team corrupt CJN wat do u expect
Re: I Was Scammed – Inibehe Effiong Who Voted Buhari In 2015 Says In Regret by cooldipo(m): 1:24pm On Feb 14, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: I Was Scammed – Inibehe Effiong Who Voted Buhari In 2015 Says In Regret by Bakeroy: 1:27pm On Feb 14, 2019
Chukwurah003:
If you really think Buhari is a scam then let Atiku enter and witness the mother of all scams.

If Atiku did not do well after 4 years, we vote him out, until they know that the power is actually in our hands, they will not stop misbehaving.

1 Like

Re: I Was Scammed – Inibehe Effiong Who Voted Buhari In 2015 Says In Regret by lagdmark(m): 1:28pm On Feb 14, 2019
mbaboy:
He scammed many in 2015 but our eyes are open now, never again back to Daura is a Clarion call
Even some of my Yoruba friends Scammed by Apc ' change,' of 2015 have destroyed the evil brooms.
Re: I Was Scammed – Inibehe Effiong Who Voted Buhari In 2015 Says In Regret by degamemaster(m): 1:39pm On Feb 14, 2019
ct2:
“ You can remember in 2015, I was telling the Igbo, to cast their votes for Buhari because he would win with or without the votes of the Igbo.
“I was called all sorts of derogatory names. Some said I was going to Islamise the whole Igbo. Is Igbo land Islamised today?
“Igbo, today, are playing politics with the mindset of traders, thinking only of the immediate benefits, unlike other tribes that are playing real politics.
“My people, listen to me and listen real good, whatever I tell you to do, do it as it will profit us. I’m telling you, today, that Buhari will win.
“On Saturday, if the Igbo support Buhari and he wins, in 2023, Igbo will have the right to demand Igbo presidency. Those who love Igbo nation must vote for President Buhari, because if we miss this chance, we may not get the presidency even by 2023, 2027 or 2031. The time is right for the Igbo nation to play the right politics, so as to have a clear chance by 2023. okorocha

God punish you and your stupid incompetent dullard from daura. We don't need your IGBO presidency. what we need is equal right and equal justice for all.
Re: I Was Scammed – Inibehe Effiong Who Voted Buhari In 2015 Says In Regret by deomelo: 1:44pm On Feb 14, 2019
ipob, I do understand your regrets, PMB is not for looting and stealing, next time vote for athiefKulooter

grin grin
Re: I Was Scammed – Inibehe Effiong Who Voted Buhari In 2015 Says In Regret by Iamzik: 1:46pm On Feb 14, 2019
ct2:

Okorocha is a big fool.
Since when did igbo presidency become subject to voting buhari?

Igbo leaders be selling their people cheap because of personal benefits. Smh
Re: I Was Scammed – Inibehe Effiong Who Voted Buhari In 2015 Says In Regret by IsioStar1: 1:47pm On Feb 14, 2019
sharpden:

Source: https://politicstimesng.com/i-was-scammed-lawyer-who-voted-buhari-in-2015-says-in-regret/

"LAWYER " scammed in 2015. Is that a Lawyer? And you are not ashamed to mention it. Dunce l must call you.

1 Like

Re: I Was Scammed – Inibehe Effiong Who Voted Buhari In 2015 Says In Regret by Frankraphael: 1:48pm On Feb 14, 2019
So sorry
Re: I Was Scammed – Inibehe Effiong Who Voted Buhari In 2015 Says In Regret by jchioma: 1:58pm On Feb 14, 2019
sharpden:

Source: https://politicstimesng.com/i-was-scammed-lawyer-who-voted-buhari-in-2015-says-in-regret/

Sir, you are not alone. Most of us did. However, when we realized that PMB failed woefully, we decided not to reinforce failure, unlike zombies who lack capacity to judge for themselves.

1 Like

Re: I Was Scammed – Inibehe Effiong Who Voted Buhari In 2015 Says In Regret by Beedude(m): 2:12pm On Feb 14, 2019
IloveToMess:
Please my people it is the last days for APC and just like the devil they will kick they will bite they will manufacture documents, doctor tapes ,videos and so on just to get our sympathy, but do not be dismayed, the killings in Benue will and must cease after February 16, we shall remove the same man who his own wife told us is no longer in charge of his Government, a man who's wife revealed to us that only two men hijacked his Government, and urged the youths to rise up in a revolution, that man is who we are sending back to Daura to rest in peace.

A vote for Atiku is a show of strength in our power to defeat evil, to kick out incompetence anytime we want, and to prove to them that the actual power belongs to us.

God bless Waziri Atiku Abubakar on his victory
God bless our 'China' man Okwute Peter Obi.
God bless the PDP
God bless Nigeria...
U were making sense until u brought Atiku as an alternative to Buhari.
Re: I Was Scammed – Inibehe Effiong Who Voted Buhari In 2015 Says In Regret by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 14, 2019
Same here!....the clanish, sadistic & redundant anscestor is the most useless thing i ever voted!

#NEVER AGAIN!
Re: I Was Scammed – Inibehe Effiong Who Voted Buhari In 2015 Says In Regret by PapaAdanna: 2:27pm On Feb 14, 2019
You were scammed abi, so wat of all these fools on Nairaland that have swore with their generation that they must keep short changing Nigeria/ Nigerians by voting buhari again?
THE NUMBER OF VOTES BUHARI GETS ON THE 16th OF FEBRUARY DETERMINES THE NUMBER OF FOOLS ROAMING THE STREETS OF NIGERIA.
Re: I Was Scammed – Inibehe Effiong Who Voted Buhari In 2015 Says In Regret by cpu2006(m): 2:30pm On Feb 14, 2019
oponu

Re: I Was Scammed – Inibehe Effiong Who Voted Buhari In 2015 Says In Regret by Moukandjo: 2:42pm On Feb 14, 2019
All these "I-regret-voting-for-Buhari" dunces that have chosen to forget where we're coming from! slowpoke! Voting in a man who builds infrastructure all over the country, improved our foreign direct investment & foreign reserves, paid pensioners owed for years & decades, bailed out states who couldn't pay salaries twice, as well as reducing corruption is a mistake but voting out an ineffectual buffoon who crumbled our foreign direct investment, foreign reserves & enabled grand corruption isn't a mistake, ba? No problem!

I will make the same mistake by voting Buhari again on Saturday!
Re: I Was Scammed – Inibehe Effiong Who Voted Buhari In 2015 Says In Regret by AllenSpencer: 2:44pm On Feb 14, 2019
jamalnation:
no be only you i travelled over 10hrs just to vote for him in 2015 i no go do dat kind mumu again

5%

Which Buhari you vote for?
Re: I Was Scammed – Inibehe Effiong Who Voted Buhari In 2015 Says In Regret by MrPRevailer(m): 2:54pm On Feb 14, 2019
General247:
Let us all vote for Omoyele Sowore

This man doesnt have money. If he enters power he might become power-drunk and start sharing money. Vote ATIKU a business tycoon who controls billions of Naira and employer of Labour. VERY CAPABLE.

1 Share

Re: I Was Scammed – Inibehe Effiong Who Voted Buhari In 2015 Says In Regret by kellieehis(m): 3:04pm On Feb 14, 2019
skyhighweb:
upload ur tracks here www.soundlala.com
Done. Thanks!!!
Re: I Was Scammed – Inibehe Effiong Who Voted Buhari In 2015 Says In Regret by Jayster(m): 3:14pm On Feb 14, 2019
tongue[color=#990000]Chai
Re: I Was Scammed – Inibehe Effiong Who Voted Buhari In 2015 Says In Regret by Jayster(m): 3:15pm On Feb 14, 2019
MrPRevailer:

This man doesnt have money. If he enters power he might become power-drunk and start sharing money. Vote ATIKU a business tycoon who controls billions of Naira and employer of Labour. VERY CAPABLE.
undecided
MrPRevailer:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bashir Ahmad Tackles Aliyu Atiku For Calling Buhari A Dictator / We’ll Vote For Atiku Overwhelmingly Despite Wike’s Antics, Rivers PDP PCC / Igbo People Won’t Be Part Of ‘Satanic’ Interim Government - Ohanaeze Ndigbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.