Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,385 members, 7,812,135 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

I Was Scammed – Inibehe Effiong Who Voted Buhari In 2015 Says In Regret - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Scammed – Inibehe Effiong Who Voted Buhari In 2015 Says In Regret (15507 Views)

Judge Sends Inibehe Effiong To Prison For Defending Leo Ekpenyong / Those Who Voted Buhari Again Are Common Nigerians – Balarabe / Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Scammed – Inibehe Effiong Who Voted Buhari In 2015 Says In Regret by Moukandjo: 4:06pm On Feb 14, 2019
All these "I-regret-voting-for-Buhari" dunces that have chosen to forget where we're coming from! slowpoke! Voting in a man who builds infrastructure all over the country, improved our foreign direct investment & foreign reserves, paid pensioners owed for years & decades, bailed out states who couldn't pay salaries twice, as well as reducing corruption is a mistake but voting out an ineffectual buffoon who crumbled our foreign direct investment, foreign reserves & enabled grand corruption isn't a mistake, ba? No problem!

I will make the same "mistake" by voting Buhari again on Saturday!
Re: I Was Scammed – Inibehe Effiong Who Voted Buhari In 2015 Says In Regret by skyhighweb(m): 4:28pm On Feb 14, 2019
kellieehis:
Done. Thanks!!!
not playing reupload the track, edit it again go to control n active track
Re: I Was Scammed – Inibehe Effiong Who Voted Buhari In 2015 Says In Regret by KingNom(m): 4:41pm On Feb 14, 2019
What's your take?
Re: I Was Scammed – Inibehe Effiong Who Voted Buhari In 2015 Says In Regret by Nwadiuto247: 5:25pm On Feb 14, 2019
ct2:
“ You can remember in 2015, I was telling the Igbo, to cast their votes for Buhari because he would win with or without the votes of the Igbo.
“I was called all sorts of derogatory names. Some said I was going to Islamise the whole Igbo. Is Igbo land Islamised today?
“Igbo, today, are playing politics with the mindset of traders, thinking only of the immediate benefits, unlike other tribes that are playing real politics.
“My people, listen to me and listen real good, whatever I tell you to do, do it as it will profit us. I’m telling you, today, that Buhari will win.
“On Saturday, if the Igbo support Buhari and he wins, in 2023, Igbo will have the right to demand Igbo presidency. Those who love Igbo nation must vote for President Buhari, because if we miss this chance, we may not get the presidency even by 2023, 2027 or 2031. The time is right for the Igbo nation to play the right politics, so as to have a clear chance by 2023. okorocha

Crap.
Re: I Was Scammed – Inibehe Effiong Who Voted Buhari In 2015 Says In Regret by KingNom(m): 5:32pm On Feb 14, 2019
Amazing!

Re: I Was Scammed – Inibehe Effiong Who Voted Buhari In 2015 Says In Regret by kellieehis(m): 6:56pm On Feb 14, 2019
skyhighweb:
not playing reupload the track, edit it again go to control n active track
sent you a message on WhatsApp
Re: I Was Scammed – Inibehe Effiong Who Voted Buhari In 2015 Says In Regret by Mitchewww(m): 10:30pm On Feb 14, 2019
ct2:
“ You can remember in 2015, I was telling the Igbo, to cast their votes for Buhari because he would win with or without the votes of the Igbo.
“I was called all sorts of derogatory names. Some said I was going to Islamise the whole Igbo. Is Igbo land Islamised today?
“Igbo, today, are playing politics with the mindset of traders, thinking only of the immediate benefits, unlike other tribes that are playing real politics.
“My people, listen to me and listen real good, whatever I tell you to do, do it as it will profit us. I’m telling you, today, that Buhari will win.
“On Saturday, if the Igbo support Buhari and he wins, in 2023, Igbo will have the right to demand Igbo presidency. Those who love Igbo nation must vote for President Buhari, because if we miss this chance, we may not get the presidency even by 2023, 2027 or 2031. The time is right for the Igbo nation to play the right politics, so as to have a clear chance by 2023. okorocha

Shut up you this zombie.

Some Nigerians don't care if its a berom, Fulani, efik, Hausa, Idoma, Yoruba, wawa, Igbo, jaba etc

All we want is a competent man.

Buhari was grossly incompetent in 2015 and massively nuclear incompetent in in this 2019.

I rather live a good life with a someone other than my tribe being president than for my tribe to be president and I will suffer.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Tinubu’s PR Experts Have Been Awfully Woeful - Farooq Kperogi / Akpabio’s Governors Forum Snubbed By PDP States / Here Is Why The Senate Is Never Peaceful According To Donald Duke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.