Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,727 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Girlfriend Flew From The UK To Surprise Boyfriend On Valentine's Day - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Flew From The UK To Surprise Boyfriend On Valentine's Day (46848 Views)

Jilted Girl Curses Ex Boyfriend On The Occasion Of His Wedding.(photo) / Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girlfriend Flew From The UK To Surprise Boyfriend On Valentine's Day by wristbangle: 11:37pm On Feb 14, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
He quickly ran to chase the other girl away

Lol. How did you know? cheesy
Re: Girlfriend Flew From The UK To Surprise Boyfriend On Valentine's Day by Ken4agent(m): 11:46pm On Feb 14, 2019
IYANGBALI:
Wtf: Val's day heros

Hailings to the hotel maids dat will be changing the bed sheets tomorrow morning... you guys are the real heros behind the scene.

Happy Val's day my people.

Lmfao........laugh won kill person for here cheesy >: grin grin
Re: Girlfriend Flew From The UK To Surprise Boyfriend On Valentine's Day by geezynoni: 12:04am On Feb 15, 2019
Baba dey think..."What if"
Re: Girlfriend Flew From The UK To Surprise Boyfriend On Valentine's Day by Rhodiumic(m): 12:19am On Feb 15, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
He quickly ran to chase the other girl away
lol, is that you @dp?
Re: Girlfriend Flew From The UK To Surprise Boyfriend On Valentine's Day by Gracesofar(m): 12:42am On Feb 15, 2019
Seriously.... That guy got skeleton in his cupboards he was dee in thought first.....
Re: Girlfriend Flew From The UK To Surprise Boyfriend On Valentine's Day by Febuhari6: 1:16am On Feb 15, 2019
Clarion call from Ohaneze Ndi Igbo President worldwide to Igbo people in Nigeria. Come out and vote for Atiku and Obi. Spread the message for our people. Our vote will matter this time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQSEO3V9iMs

celebgistz:
A man's adorable reaction when his girlfriend flew in from the UK to surprise him for Valentine's Day has gone viral.

In a video shared online, the man is seen running away in shock after he opened the door to find his girlfriend at his door. He ran so fast and so far before he finally stopped and hugged his girlfriend.

His reaction has mixed feelings. While some say his reaction was cute, others say the look on his face shows he had other plans and wasn't happy to see his girlfriend.

Watch the video HERE

Source:https://www.mtetimes.com/2019/general/check-out-mans-reaction-when-his-girlfriend-flew-from-the-uk-to-surprise-him-on-valentines-day
Re: Girlfriend Flew From The UK To Surprise Boyfriend On Valentine's Day by victorazyvictor(m): 4:02am On Feb 15, 2019
kinzation:
in lasisi Elenu's voice
ARE YOU MAD
No sir grin

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Flew From The UK To Surprise Boyfriend On Valentine's Day by victorazyvictor(m): 4:02am On Feb 15, 2019
kinzation:
in lasisi Elenu's voice
ARE YOU MAD
No sir grin

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Flew From The UK To Surprise Boyfriend On Valentine's Day by whizcartel(m): 4:31am On Feb 15, 2019
see rough play o! No try am come my side suprise ni suprise ko
Re: Girlfriend Flew From The UK To Surprise Boyfriend On Valentine's Day by Bianda24: 5:31am On Feb 15, 2019
Who covered the scene? Anyway, to get along, his reaction was just normal. He was just surprised.
Re: Girlfriend Flew From The UK To Surprise Boyfriend On Valentine's Day by hollywater: 5:36am On Feb 15, 2019
The girl is a player. She doesn't want to show her face.
Re: Girlfriend Flew From The UK To Surprise Boyfriend On Valentine's Day by chrisxxx(m): 5:59am On Feb 15, 2019
Tall men like women who look up to them.
Re: Girlfriend Flew From The UK To Surprise Boyfriend On Valentine's Day by negbike(f): 7:26am On Feb 15, 2019
Offpoint:
And my grand father's ghost knew she was coming, so he picked up a camera and started recording the reaction for online reactors to react on the recorded reaction. I refuse to be daft.

You really are daft. So, she couldn't have had a friend recording as he walked in the door? Can't you see she was already in the house waiting fir him to get home?

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Flew From The UK To Surprise Boyfriend On Valentine's Day by Offpoint: 7:41am On Feb 15, 2019
negbike:

You really are daft. So, she couldn't have had a friend recording as he walked in the door? Can't you see she was already in the house waiting fir him to get home?
Wonderful, she flew in with her friend from UK or when she arrived she put a call through her friend "Hey bae I'm in UK, in my boyfriend's place... will you come be my camera-woman?"

Your IQ is made of fertilizer.
Re: Girlfriend Flew From The UK To Surprise Boyfriend On Valentine's Day by razible5384(m): 8:06am On Feb 15, 2019
Offpoint:
And my grand father's ghost knew she was coming, so he picked up a camera and started recording the reaction for online reactors to react on the recorded reaction. I refuse to be daft.
u sure really daft, guess u didn't watch the video, she did the recording herself, now go watch it

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Flew From The UK To Surprise Boyfriend On Valentine's Day by Rotimi47: 8:19am On Feb 15, 2019
IYANGBALI:
Beds are breaking all over Nigeria today
Chai! You don see and do things grin shocked
Re: Girlfriend Flew From The UK To Surprise Boyfriend On Valentine's Day by Offpoint: 8:55am On Feb 15, 2019
razible5384:
u sure really daft, guess u didn't watch the video, she did the recording herself, now go watch it
Relate your first statement to your owners.
Re: Girlfriend Flew From The UK To Surprise Boyfriend On Valentine's Day by mechanics(m): 8:58am On Feb 15, 2019
hahahahah, he's lucky he was not caught with a side chick.
Re: Girlfriend Flew From The UK To Surprise Boyfriend On Valentine's Day by Adefemiaderoju1: 9:42am On Feb 15, 2019
victorazyvictor:
HE MUST BE A YORUBA BOY .... WITH THEIR MOUTH WE SHALL KNOW THEM.
Empty head what has Yoruba got to do with this
Re: Girlfriend Flew From The UK To Surprise Boyfriend On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 15, 2019
it a planned work
Re: Girlfriend Flew From The UK To Surprise Boyfriend On Valentine's Day by kinzation(m): 12:33pm On Feb 15, 2019
victorazyvictor:
No sir grin ...
lol bad guy. How u na
Re: Girlfriend Flew From The UK To Surprise Boyfriend On Valentine's Day by victorazyvictor(m): 4:58pm On Feb 15, 2019
kinzation:
lol
bad guy.
How u na
Kool
Re: Girlfriend Flew From The UK To Surprise Boyfriend On Valentine's Day by Ifylele(f): 10:29pm On Feb 15, 2019
please, who was there snapping them this picture?
Re: Girlfriend Flew From The UK To Surprise Boyfriend On Valentine's Day by Mimi572(m): 3:39pm On Feb 15, 2020
Hahahahahaha my think say na ghost he see. this their love no go die.
Re: Girlfriend Flew From The UK To Surprise Boyfriend On Valentine's Day by RuggedSniper: 3:51pm On Dec 29, 2020
celebgistz:
A man's adorable reaction when his girlfriend flew in from the UK to surprise him for Valentine's Day has gone viral.

In a video shared online, the man is seen running away in shock after he opened the door to find his girlfriend at his door. He ran so fast and so far before he finally stopped and hugged his girlfriend.

His reaction has mixed feelings. While some say his reaction was cute, others say the look on his face shows he had other plans and wasn't happy to see his girlfriend.

Watch the video HERE

Source:https://www.mtetimes.com/2019/general/check-out-mans-reaction-when-his-girlfriend-flew-from-the-uk-to-surprise-him-on-valentines-day
Feb 14, 2021... Zoom and Skype edition. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her / "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" / My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.