Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,268 members, 7,957,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:06 PM

Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him (34766 Views)

20 Killed In Katsina As Bandits Open Fire On Maulud Celebrants / Protest Rocks Katsina As Buhari Commissions Overhead Bridge Project / APC Campaigns In Kaita, Katsina As Inusa Dankama Dumps PDP. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by Salvador1: 12:17pm On Feb 14, 2019
It's normal
Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by garux: 12:17pm On Feb 14, 2019
K
Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by hansolo31: 12:18pm On Feb 14, 2019
nice ohh
Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by 46O1CE: 12:18pm On Feb 14, 2019
celebgistz:

Officialpdp and you’re supporting Apc ..what do I call you sef??
Sharrap

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by Codes151(m): 12:20pm On Feb 14, 2019
I guess this is where we hv the world dumbest people
Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by CrestMan: 12:20pm On Feb 14, 2019
Voting for Atiku on Feb 16 2019, is both a DIVINE and NATIONAL MANDATE! And I have OBEYED!
Have you?
Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 14, 2019
I want to see pictures of APC rally here in ABJ

Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by Flirtyjane(f): 12:22pm On Feb 14, 2019
good for him
Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by ydauda02: 12:22pm On Feb 14, 2019
I intended to vote 4 aatjiku but as of now i realised that buhari will win so i rather boycott d election and rest @hom watching everything via tv

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by JubiOmeiza(m): 12:22pm On Feb 14, 2019
sai baba

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by toolovely(m): 12:23pm On Feb 14, 2019
and they said there are no empty seats

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by GEEBITE: 12:23pm On Feb 14, 2019
No single empty seat.Have you looked at picture three closely?take it easy on the hyperbole man.
Officialpdpnig:
And
Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by JubiOmeiza(m): 12:23pm On Feb 14, 2019
Wailers on this thread will have

this chest sifia pain

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by asobo: 12:23pm On Feb 14, 2019
Poor outing
Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by Officialpdpnig: 12:23pm On Feb 14, 2019
dam2000:
Atiku pull crowd more Dan did in katsina

LMAO Atikus so called crowd Was The covered part of the stadium only. Ait refused to show the other parts. However people who were there exposed it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by kenodrill: 12:23pm On Feb 14, 2019
If you are still been skeptical about pmb's winning then you need to visit the nearest eye clinic..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by shamaki1(m): 12:24pm On Feb 14, 2019
they have started posting pictures.. wat do u expect in his home town.. i was expecting to see picturs of Abuja rally bt nothing..
Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by Officialpdpnig: 12:24pm On Feb 14, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
I'm not impressed

One would expect a sitting president will pull more than what I'm seeing here but unfortunately lipsrsealed

My op clearly said the sitting capacity is already full while more are still trooping in for field occupation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by JubiOmeiza(m): 12:25pm On Feb 14, 2019
toolovely:
and they said there are no empty seats

eventually filled. still morning.
We don't blurred pix like fraud PDP

1 Like

Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by jchioma: 12:25pm On Feb 14, 2019
They came to bid him farewell!
Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by Officialpdpnig: 12:26pm On Feb 14, 2019
THE ENTIRE SOUTH EAST HAS COLLECTED PVC NUMBER OF 7.1M WHILE KATSINA ALONE HAS COLLECTED PVC NUMBER OF 3.1M

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by tuniski: 12:26pm On Feb 14, 2019
Officialpdpnig:
This is totally different from the reception Atiku got in Katsina who were only under the covered part of the stadium

Atiku/pdp will garner 30%+ in katsina the only state that is comfortable for buhari.

Be prepared to congratulate #PresidentElectAtiku
Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by maryalloy(f): 12:26pm On Feb 14, 2019
Crowd control very necessary. Pls no More deaths.
Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by Corrinthians(m): 12:26pm On Feb 14, 2019
Jesus is Lord!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by netflicks(m): 12:27pm On Feb 14, 2019
The north has the highest number of illiterate in Nigeria, their population is far higher than any other region. If they decide to have an illiterate as a ruler there is absolutely nothing anyone can do about it...

Nigeria as a country is a big scam...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner / Edo 2020: Obaseki Picks PDP Membership Card Today / Borno Gov Donates Sambisa Forest For RUGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.