Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,269 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him (34557 Views)

20 Killed In Katsina As Bandits Open Fire On Maulud Celebrants / Protest Rocks Katsina As Buhari Commissions Overhead Bridge Project / APC Campaigns In Kaita, Katsina As Inusa Dankama Dumps PDP. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by akdjr(m): 4:09pm On Feb 14, 2019
These are people with PVC. They only bring it out on election day.
Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by TruthinAction: 4:11pm On Feb 14, 2019
TheAngry1:

See this illiterate! Ya papa there! Oloshi, anu mpama. You think everyone who supports Buhari is either Muslim, Northerner, or both. You are sick bigot who hides under religion to propagate prejudice! Woe betides you and your likes!!!! Anuofia!

You have committed the greater sin to say you are neither a northerners or a Muslim and you support Buhari. Then you are a slave and an animal for accepting the status of a second class citizen. May you remain a slave for life.
Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by asunmoGGMU(m): 4:17pm On Feb 14, 2019
tuniski:

It is insignificant should buhari get 3m as against 2.6m for Atiku in SW. That is the 50:50 spirit.

Anyway, don't bet on buhari winning SW sef.

Oga, if you are sure of this your unfounded permutation, put your money where your mouth is. I don't care about the two old men, but this is fact. Atiku will not win two states in SW. Buhari will defeat him with more than 1million votes in SW. Just let us wager. I hate argument.
Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by deomelo: 4:18pm On Feb 14, 2019
[s]
Nodogragra4me:
From your comment, it is obvious you are not too acquainted with Nigeria journey since 1999
To help defray your ignorance, Atiku has never been the president of Nigeria to determine the direction of governance ... The constitution rest that squarely on the shoulders of the president.

Be that as it may, Atiku , unlike the current vice president without a mind of his own but follows the body language and lead of a less intelligent character, Atiku openly aligned with the restructuring even as vice president, to the next that his principal Obasanjo queried him for having a contrary opinion to that of his government.

Osinabajo, a south westerner, a region known to agitate for the restructuring of the country has not developed the nerve to speak independently his personal conviction. Tinubu, equally has abandoned the course for a nebulous arrangement that stiffles competition.

Atiku is not known to speak for convenience when he is not convinced ... He is a man with independent character and that is why he has charm
Do you actually know the meaning of a federal government or a republic that is federal?
[/s]

This athiefKulator is in sifia pain, he's moaning, crying and wailing out of control.

grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by Felixv: 4:22pm On Feb 14, 2019
Nodogragra4me:
Until Nigeria is restructured , nothing looks bright ...roads alone will never unleash the potential of this country neither will continuously meeting in Abuja to discuss sharing formula do it ... Economic and political restructuring holds the key unfortunately, Buhari not having the sense to receive this wisdom believes he is doing the north good by holding on to a collapsing arrangement

The problem is governors who refused to invest in their own states, but instead use the resources meant for the people for their personal benefit.

How can restructuring solve that.

Which state in the whole of the delta region can boast of substantial development inspite of the resources allocated to them.

Until we have leaders who can focus on developing the country we are headed no where
Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by tuniski: 4:37pm On Feb 14, 2019
asunmoGGMU:

Oga, if you are sure of this your unfounded permutation, put your money where your mouth is. I don't care about the two old men, but this is fact. Atiku will not win two states in SW. Buhari will defeat him with more than 1million votes in SW. Just let us wager. I hate argument.
I don't bet on football let alone on election. This ain't game pls.
Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by asunmoGGMU(m): 4:40pm On Feb 14, 2019
tuniski:

I don't bet on football let alone on election. This ain't game pls.

Lols.... I would just want to teach you a lesson with it. I transverse SW owing to the nature of my job, so I am positing based on what I saw. I wouldn't know where you are based but don't think Atiku has the slightest chance to take SW.

By the way, whoever wins between the two of them, IT IS A LOSE TO NIGERIA.
Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by Musisco01(m): 5:18pm On Feb 14, 2019
DLondonboiy:
APC started the crowd game and PDP bested them in it...This one na old news.

Even zombies know Bet9ja is not a source of income. For zombies sake, we would vote a man that 2would create jobs...

You graduated with 2'1 and yet you sell suya and BBQ and you think you are maximizing your potential? Is that what God called you to do? Is your mother proud of you? No babe at age 30, no hope of wife and you shout SaiBaba? Are you mad? Did they use poverty to sweat for you?

Please Nigerians, forgive the zombies and the sarrkis, they know not what they do... cry

Will you please shot the Bleep up
Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by Neoteny(m): 10:43pm On Feb 14, 2019
TIGRITIS:
Where are the pigs?

I repeat, where are the pigs?

Outside squealing and rolling in shiit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by Nodogragra4me(m): 11:59am On Feb 15, 2019
But you wouldn't allow your house to crumble because you have a bad tenant , would you?

Felixv:

The problem is governors who refused to invest in their own states, but instead use the resources meant for the people for their personal benefit.

How can restructuring solve that.

Which state in the whole of the delta region can boast of substantial development inspite of the resources allocated to them.

Until we have leaders who can focus on developing the country we are headed no where

Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by CodeTemplar: 12:13pm On Feb 15, 2019
TheAngry1:
Buhari WILL WIN and Nigeria will be FOREVER delivered from the thieves that have milked us dry. Buhari's re-election will also permanently retire that hypocritical two-faced narcissist in Ota. Nigeria's time is Now! Buhari came for a time as this.
Nigeria will be forever delivered from Tinubu,Ameachi, and Duara abi?

Keep the bigotry up son.
Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by Felixv: 1:22pm On Feb 15, 2019
Nodogragra4me:
But you wouldn't allow your house to crumble because you have a bad tenant , would you?

A house that was built on a shaky foundation would crumble -bad tenants or not.

Our case is beyond that. We have a bunch of leaders (kleptomaniacs),who are probably the most selfish on earth.
Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by Nodogragra4me(m): 2:28pm On Feb 15, 2019
When a tenant starts behaving like a landlord it is time to evict him or her ... That is what a sensible landlords would do ... A landlord can't be whining about his tenant when he has the authority to get rid of him and then deal with his foundational issues

It is that shaky foundation that needs restructuring.

Felixv:

A house that was built on a shaky foundation would crumble -bad tenants or not.

Our case is beyond that. We have a bunch of leaders (kleptomaniacs),who are probably the most selfish on earth.

Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by youngakodex: 1:06pm On Feb 26, 2019
WHILE WE AWAIT FINAL RESULTS DECLARING BUHARI THE WINNER OF THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS, Let it be known that.....

Bishop Oyedepo loses his polling unit to Buhari,

Sheikh Ahmed Gumi loses his polling unit to Buhari

Governor Dankwanbo loses his polling unit to Buhari.

Chief Obasanjo loses his polling unit to Buhari.

Senator Saraki loses his polling unit to Buhari.

IBB loses his polling unit to Buhari.

Hon. Dogara loses polling unit to Buhari.

Galadima loses his polling unit to Buhari.

Kwankwaso loses his polling unit to Buhari.

Senator Shehu Sanni loses pollinator unit to Buhari

Senator Melaye loses his polling unit to Buhari.

Governor Ahmed loses Kwara government house polling unit to Buhari.

Governor Tambuwal loses his polling unit to Buhari.

Jimi Agbaje loses his polling unit to Buhari.

Governor Ortom loses Markudi government house polling unit to Buhari.

Fayose loses his polling unit to Buhari.

Atiku loses his polling unit to Buhari.
-zara oyinye
#NigeriaDecides2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up / The Projects That Buhari Will Commission In Maiduguri - Photos / Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.