Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him (34556 Views)

20 Killed In Katsina As Bandits Open Fire On Maulud Celebrants / Protest Rocks Katsina As Buhari Commissions Overhead Bridge Project / APC Campaigns In Kaita, Katsina As Inusa Dankama Dumps PDP. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by rusher14: 1:47pm On Feb 14, 2019
DLondonboiy:
APC started the crowd game and PDP bested them in it...This one na old news.

Even zombies know Bet9ja is not a source of income. For zombies sake, we would vote a man that 2would create jobs...

You graduated with 2'1 and yet you sell suya and BBQ and you think you are maximizing your potential? Is that what God called you to do? Is your mother proud of you? No babe at age 30, no hope of wife and you shout SaiBaba? Are you mad? Did they use poverty to sweat for you?

Please Nigerians, forgive the zombies and the sarrkis, they know not what they do... cry

Shut up.

You are not Londonboy but Idemiliboy.

If you've ever lived in London you would reaslie people don't put emphasis on degrees but what they can create.
Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by asunmoGGMU(m): 1:53pm On Feb 14, 2019
tuniski:

Atiku is having 3 zones sure banker SS/SE/NC he will checkmate buhari in NE which is increasingly looking 50:50. He will surprise buhari in the NW by win 2 states at least.

SW is 50:50.

Free and fair election Atiku will beat buhari with more than 4m votes. Add people like you to it and it will be 5m+ margin.

I find analysis like this funny. Atiku will not win two states in SW. How much can you wager?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by TAxposer: 1:53pm On Feb 14, 2019
The crowd in katsina is gangster...just confirmed by a friend

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by Emison19: 1:53pm On Feb 14, 2019
....,Are this guys so 'jobless' to be out in their thousands on a working day like today.?
infact under the scorching sun of that 'desert' wey go make typhoid start like joke~~~spits.
Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by rusher14: 1:53pm On Feb 14, 2019
netflicks:
The north has the highest number of illiterate in Nigeria, their population is far higher than any other region. If they decide to have an illiterate as a ruler there is absolutely nothing anyone can do about it...

Nigeria as a country is a big scam...

You have started washing your Ipob uniform abi?

Atiku that you are tacitly canvassing has a diploma in law as his highest qualification.

Compare that with Mons officers Cadet School or US Army War College.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by Officialpdpnig: 1:54pm On Feb 14, 2019
osuofia2:

IF BUHARI LIKES LET HIM CAHIN HIS CATTLES BUT THE TRIBALIST HIM CAN NEVER BE HIDDEN , WE ALL KNOW THAT PMB IS A GREATER THREAT TO THE ENTITY CALL ONE NIGERIA. IF PMB IS GIVEN A SECOND TERM NIGERIA IS FINISHED

You don't need to type in caps to display your frustration.

He is winning a second term so save your frustration for when you would need it most like when shouting for biafrae or death again

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by deomelo: 1:56pm On Feb 14, 2019
There's no place like home.

@SAIBABA@SAIBUHARI2019-2023

grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by deomelo: 1:58pm On Feb 14, 2019
Sadly for athiefKuklooter, Katsina votes and 2 more northern states negate all the athiefKulooter and ipob votes in the SE.

grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by rusher14: 1:59pm On Feb 14, 2019
Officialpdpnig:

Avoid express ways, bridges, ropes, knives, sniper and everything else that can kill by the time you see results

You didn't add lagoons and water bodies.

grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by 7lives: 2:01pm On Feb 14, 2019
ydauda02:
I intended to vote 4 aatjiku but as of now i realised that buhari will win so i rather boycott d election and rest @hom watching everything via tv

Try your luck na grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by salam1(m): 2:03pm On Feb 14, 2019
DLondonboiy:
APC started the crowd game and PDP bested them in it...This one na old news.

Even zombies know Bet9ja is not a source of income. For zombies sake, we would vote a man that 2would create jobs...

You graduated with 2'1 and yet you sell suya and BBQ and you think you are maximizing your potential? Is that what God called you to do? Is your mother proud of you? No babe at age 30, no hope of wife and you shout SaiBaba? Are you mad? Did they use poverty to sweat for you?

Please Nigerians, forgive the zombies and the sarrkis, they know not what they do... cry
how many job has PDP created in the past?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by 7lives: 2:03pm On Feb 14, 2019
netflicks:
The north has the highest number of illiterate in Nigeria, their population is far higher than any other region. If they decide to have an illiterate as a ruler there is absolutely nothing anyone can do about it...

Nigeria as a country is a big scam...

grin grin grin the lamentation don start already?.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by salam1(m): 2:04pm On Feb 14, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Rubbish
just is not a wicked servant of God
Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by rusher14: 2:07pm On Feb 14, 2019
Nodogragra4me:
Until Nigeria is restructured , nothing looks bright ...roads alone will never unleash the potential of this country neither will continuously meeting in Abuja to discuss sharing formula do it ... Economic and political restructuring holds the key unfortunately, Buhari not having the sense to receive this wisdom believes he is doing the north good by holding on to a collapsing arrangement

Restructure your mindset.

In the 60's we practised parliamentary system of government and it lasted less than 7 years.

Many of you tacitly and overtly support Atiku, who was VP for 8 years but never showed the sign or courage to talk of your new found restructuring phrase.

The system of governance would fail as long as your mindset is "What can I acquire".

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by deomelo: 2:26pm On Feb 14, 2019
Nodogragra4me:
Until Nigeria is restructured , nothing looks bright ...roads alone will never unleash the potential of this country neither will continuously meeting in Abuja to discuss sharing formula do it ... Economic and political restructuring holds the key unfortunately, Buhari not having the sense to receive this wisdom believes he is doing the north good by holding on to a collapsing arrangement

Restructure basically means regionalism which we had before, but who destroyed it? same SE Igbos and their leaders in the SE. There forefather ZIK lobbied and kicked against regionalism even before Nigeria as a country, now all of a sudden the same people are crying for the same thing they destroyed just because some scheming and crooked athiefKulooter who cannot even restructure anything is deceiving them just to collect their poor votes..

1 Like

Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by Nodogragra4me(m): 2:27pm On Feb 14, 2019
From your comment, it is obvious you are not too acquainted with Nigeria journey since 1999
To help defray your ignorance, Atiku has never been the president of Nigeria to determine the direction of governance ... The constitution rest that squarely on the shoulders of the president.

Be that as it may, Atiku , unlike the current vice president without a mind of his own but follows the body language and lead of a less intelligent character, Atiku openly aligned with the restructuring even as vice president, to the next that his principal Obasanjo queried him for having a contrary opinion to that of his government.

Osinabajo, a south westerner, a region known to agitate for the restructuring of the country has not developed the nerve to speak independently his personal conviction. Tinubu, equally has abandoned the course for a nebulous arrangement that stiffles competition.

Atiku is not known to speak for convenience when he is not convinced ... He is a man with independent character and that is why he has charm
Do you actually know the meaning of a federal government or a republic that is federal?
rusher14:

Restructure your mindset.

In the 60's we practised parliamentary system of government and it lasted less than 7 years.

Many of you tacitly and overtly support Atiku, who was VP for 8 years but never showed the sign or courage to talk of your new found restructuring phrase.

The system of governance would fail as long as your mindset is "What can I acquire".
Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by tuniski: 2:33pm On Feb 14, 2019
asunmoGGMU:

I find analysis like this funny. Atiku will not win two states in SW. How much can you wager?

I said 'surprise Buhari by winning 2 states in NW'.
SW 50:50 means even if buhari wins all the states in the Zone, the Margin will be negligible compared to other zones.
Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by tuniski: 2:35pm On Feb 14, 2019
deomelo:

Restructure basically means regionalism which we had before, but who destroyed it? same SE Igbos and their leaders in the SE. There forefather ZIK lobbied and kicked against regionalism even before Nigeria as a country, now all of a sudden the same people are crying for the same thing they destroyed just because some scheming and crooked athiefKulooter who cannot even restructure anything is deceiving them just to collect their poor votes..

Hmmmm twisted.
Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by rusher14: 2:38pm On Feb 14, 2019
Nodogragra4me:
From your comment, it is obvious you are not too acquainted with Nigeria journey since 1999
To help defray your ignorance, Atiku has never been the president of Nigeria to determine the direction of governance ... The constitution rest that squarely on the shoulders of the president.

Be that as it may, Atiku , unlike the current vice president without a mind of his own but follows the body language and lead of a less intelligent character, Atiku openly aligned with the restructuring even as vice president, to the next that his principal Obasanjo queried him for having a contrary opinion to that of his government.

Osinabajo, a south westerner, a region known to agitate for the restructuring of the country has not developed the nerve to speak independently his personal conviction. Tinubu, equally has abandoned the course for a nebulous arrangement that stiffles competition.

Atiku is not known to speak for convenience when he is not convinced ... He is a man with independent character and that is why he has charm
Do you actually know the meaning of a federal government or a republic that is federal?

Will you stop this nonsense of trying to launder Atiku's image?

Atiku is a corrupt individual who has never considered restructuring until his election appears to depend on it.

He's well known for corruption across the world.

No amount of image laundry you attempt today would clear that.

Siemens paid over a billion dollars in fine for a criminal act Atiku was involved in.

Comgressman Jefferson was jailed with Atiku being fingered as his go-to man in a bribery caper.

Restructuring my ass.

No system of administration would work in Nigeria because people like you, only complain without attempting to produce.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by emmangrace: 2:40pm On Feb 14, 2019
Wilstino:

This is well expected. Home base advantage!!
Unlike Obj who is not celebrated in his home state as this. This man is loved and respected in his state and region

1 Like

Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by Nodogragra4me(m): 2:46pm On Feb 14, 2019
Go and re read your history. You don't know enough of it yet, based on this your submission

deomelo:

Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by MINDMADE: 2:55pm On Feb 14, 2019
[Here's Atiku's Rally in Kastina

Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by asunmoGGMU(m): 2:57pm On Feb 14, 2019
tuniski:

I said 'surprise Buhari by winning 2 states in NW'.
SW 50:50 means even if buhari wins all the states in the Zone, the Margin will be negligible compared to other zones.

Where did you see 'NW' in my post?

How you people veer from talks beat me hollow. 50:50 in SW is what to you? And I am challenging that he will not even win two states in SW. This is being cautious.
Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by Nodogragra4me(m): 3:05pm On Feb 14, 2019
rusher14:

Will you stop this nonsense of trying to launder Atiku's image?

Atiku is a corrupt individual who has never considered restructuring until his election appears to depend on it.

He's well known for corruption across the world.

No amount of image laundry you attempt today would clear that.

Siemens paid over a billion dollars in fine for a criminal act Atiku was involved in.

Comgressman Jefferson was jailed with Atiku being fingered as his go-to man in a bribery caper.

Restructuring my ass.

No system of administration would work in Nigeria because people like you, only complain without attempting to produce.
Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by tuniski: 3:07pm On Feb 14, 2019
asunmoGGMU:

Where did you see 'NW' in my post?

How you people veer from talks beat me hollow. 50:50 in SW is what to you? And I am challenging that he will not even win two states in SW. This is being cautious.
It is insignificant should buhari get 3m as against 2.6m for Atiku in SW. That is the 50:50 spirit.

Anyway, don't bet on buhari winning SW sef.
Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by netflicks(m): 3:13pm On Feb 14, 2019
rusher14:

You have started washing your Ipob uniform abi?

Atiku that you are tacitly canvassing has a diploma in law as his highest qualification.

Compare that with Mons officers Cadet School or US Army War College.

Can someone tell me how I can stop zombies from quoting me ?
Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by TheAngry1: 3:14pm On Feb 14, 2019
TruthinAction:

They were but he made efforts to protect them that resulted in the arrest of many Boko Haram. But instead of Buhari to arrest the killers, he is releasing them and even give them money in the name of negotiations. His accomplice, El Rufai is paying terrorists instead of arresting them. This is the kind of government you want. Stop deceiving yourself. You think you can wipe out Christianity in Nigeria. God is on the throne and he will fight the battle for us. Only foolish Christians will still support a government that has no value for them. Not one Christian is his security cabinet.

You are just a silly baby! Get the fuuuuvk out of here with your religious nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by rusher14: 3:14pm On Feb 14, 2019
netflicks:

Can someone tell me how I can stop zombies from quoting me ?

Being a zombie you should know better.
Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by TruthinAction: 3:38pm On Feb 14, 2019
K
TheAngry1:

You are just a silly baby! Get the fuuuuvk out of here with your religious nonsense.

You are ashamed you have been exposed. One day, we will send you all back to the desert where you belong. Enough is enough.
Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by TheAngry1: 3:42pm On Feb 14, 2019
TruthinAction:
K

You are ashamed you have been exposed. One day, we will send you all back to the desert where you belong. Enough is enough.

See this illiterate! Ya papa there! Oloshi, anu mpama. You think everyone who supports Buhari is either Muslim, Northerner, or both. You are sick bigot who hides under religion to propagate prejudice! Woe betides you and your likes!!!! Anuofia!
Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by TruthinAction: 3:45pm On Feb 14, 2019
Officialpdpnig:

Incidentally buhari does not herd his cows he ranches them.

Atiku does not ranch his cows he herds them

Now ask yourself who then is the threat? Is it the one who ranches or the one who herds?

That means you are not current with news. If he does not herd his cows, why did he release 1,000 soldiers to go after rustlers 2 years ago when he heard some cows were rustled. And the quick response is not there when it involves human lives. No one will deceive me. I follow up news daily. This government does not have the moral right to continue to rule with the way the herdsmen issue is being handled.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju And Yusuf Buhari Pictured Together (Throwback Photos) / Reno Posts Pictures Of Schools Initiated And Completed By Tinubu / Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.