Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:57 AM

Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him (34759 Views)

20 Killed In Katsina As Bandits Open Fire On Maulud Celebrants / Protest Rocks Katsina As Buhari Commissions Overhead Bridge Project / APC Campaigns In Kaita, Katsina As Inusa Dankama Dumps PDP. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:28pm On Feb 14, 2019
Officialpdpnig:
Katsina is already looking crazy for Mr President.

A mammoth crowd has besieged the massive stadium with no single empty seat while more can be seen trooping in from the streets.

Atiku in Kastina those standing are more than those sitting

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by tuniski: 12:28pm On Feb 14, 2019
ydauda02:
I intended to vote 4 aatjiku but as of now i realised that buhari will win so i rather boycott d election and rest @hom watching everything via tv
Atiku will win. Anyway, you don't intend to vote for atiku ese boycott isn't an option.
Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by Officialpdpnig: 12:29pm On Feb 14, 2019
tuniski:

Atiku/pdp will garner 30%+ in katsina the only state that is comfortable for buhari.

Be prepared to congratulate #PresidentElectAtiku

Avoid express ways, bridges, ropes, knives, sniper and everything else that can kill by the time you see results

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by NaijaRoyalty(m): 12:29pm On Feb 14, 2019
Officialpdpnig:

My op clearly said the sitting capacity is already full while more are still trooping in for field occupation

Wife of alhaji Atiku will pull more crowd than what I'm seeing here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by malakaimoscondo: 12:29pm On Feb 14, 2019
DLondonboiy:
APC started the crowd game and PDP bested them in it...This one na old news.

Even zombies know Bet9ja is not a source of income. For zombies sake, we would vote a man that 2would create jobs...

You graduated with 2'1 and yet you sell suya and BBQ and you think you are maximizing your potential? Is that what God called you to do? Is your mother proud of you? No babe at age 30, no hope of wife and you shout SaiBaba? Are you mad? Did they use poverty to sweat for you?

Please Nigerians, forgive the zombies and the sarrkis, they know not what they do... cry
bet9ja has been paying me sir am serious...as for who to vote,only death can stop me from voting atiku even if am terminally ill,my thumb print will still do the needful
Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by buhariguy(m): 12:29pm On Feb 14, 2019
And you think importation of rubbish is a work,
We reject container economy ,for 16yrs no single company created and no single infrastructures
DLondonboiy:

Even zombies know Bet9ja is not a source of income. For zombies sake, we would vote a man that 2would create jobs...

You graduated with 2'1 and yet you sell suya and BBQ and you think you are maximizing your potential? Is that what God called you to do? Is your mother proud of you? No babe at age 30, no hope of wife and you shout SaiBaba? Are you mad? Did they use poverty to sweat for you?

Please Nigerians, forgive the zombies and the sarrkis, they know not what they do... cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by Gabriel004: 12:29pm On Feb 14, 2019
DLondonboiy:

Can you tell us the job pdp created in 16 years, or you just want to remain zombie forever

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by Officialpdpnig: 12:30pm On Feb 14, 2019
post=75721859:

Atiku in Kastina those standing are more than those sitting

Young man this fraud has already been exposed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by tuniski: 12:31pm On Feb 14, 2019
Officialpdpnig:

Avoid express ways, bridges, ropes, knives, sniper and everything else that can kill by the time you see results
I will call you out on Saturday. Your eyes go clear from 6pm.
Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by Rotimi47: 12:31pm On Feb 14, 2019
Presidential election result is loading big time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by teamwilly(m): 12:34pm On Feb 14, 2019
Officialpdpnig:
This is totally different from the reception Atiku got in Katsina who were only under the covered part of the stadium

Do crowds at rallies prove that a candidate has won the election? It will shock you that same people who turned out enmasse for APC will do for PDP. What matters most is does President Buhari have what it takes to take this country to greatness?

In my opinion I don't think so.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by unity004(m): 12:35pm On Feb 14, 2019
DLondonboiy:

are u indirectly telling us the story of your life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by NASTYNASOSO: 12:37pm On Feb 14, 2019
DLondonboiy:

HMMMMMMM

SO JUST BECAUSE YOU GRADUATED WITH 2,1 YOU THINK IT'S YOUR RIGHT TO BE RICH. BROS WELLCOME TO THE REAL WORLD THE WORLD OF REALITY.
WORD OF ADVICE WEALTH HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR ACADEMICS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 14, 2019
osuofia2:
POOR OUTING, BYE BYE TO BUHARI, IMAGINE THE SCANTY CROWD BABA IS PULLING IN HIS HOME TOWN, HIS 2015 RALLY IN KATSINA WAS MASSIVE COMPARE TO THIS ONE.. ATIKU RALLY IN KATSINA HAD MORE CROWD
show me atikus kastina state campaign pictures pls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by joe120120(m): 12:38pm On Feb 14, 2019
Officialpdpnig:

A mammoth crowd has besieged the massive stadium with no single empty seat while more can be seen trooping in from the streets.

zombie zombie o telline am to go right zombie .
chop D fish and do what is needfull
Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by Bsingle(m): 12:38pm On Feb 14, 2019
Officialpdpnig:
This is totally different from the reception Atiku got in Katsina who were only under the covered part of the stadium

Yea. That's buhari's state na.
Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by Slimzoo1: 12:41pm On Feb 14, 2019
Sai buhari grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by nwabobo: 12:43pm On Feb 14, 2019
KunleyY19:
It's Good to have a populated state has a politician ooo....

Populated state abi state with a huge number of unemployed youths?
Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 14, 2019
Officialpdpnig:

JESUS CHRIST
Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by kingjahjah(m): 12:44pm On Feb 14, 2019
TIGRITIS:
Where are the pigs?

I repeat, where are the pigs?
dey have disappeared......said Baba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by amnesty7: 12:44pm On Feb 14, 2019
TheAngry1:
Buhari WILL WIN and Nigeria will be FOREVER delivered from the thieves that have milked us dry. Buhari's re-election will also permanently retire that hypocritical two-faced narcissist in Ota. Nigeria's time is Now! Buhari came for a time as this.
God willing. A done deal!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by KunleyY19(m): 12:45pm On Feb 14, 2019
toolovely:
and they said there are no empty seats

That's "Abeg Keep Sit for me".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by Officialpdpnig: 12:46pm On Feb 14, 2019
teamwilly:

Do crowds at rallies prove that a candidate has won the election? It will shock you that same people who turned out enmasse for APC will do for PDP. What matters most is does President Buhari have what it takes to take this country to greatness?

In my opinion I don't think so.

Your opinion was not sought for. He has all it takes to move this nation forward and it is already moving. For you to even think Pdp stands a change in Katsina is laughable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by Chukwurah003: 12:46pm On Feb 14, 2019
Officialpdpnig:

I remember they were only under that roofed part during Atiku’s visit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by ydauda02: 12:47pm On Feb 14, 2019
tuniski:

Atiku will win. Anyway, you don't intend to vote for atiku ese boycott isn't an option.
Letz talk true atiku is having only two zones and 30 percent of n.central states while buhari is holding 3 and half zone with higher no of voters.how do u 2 think he will win ? my friend doing IT right now in uyo tells me that akwa1bom is 51atiku and buhari49,great ogburu is also there in delta,ngige is in anambra,orji kalu is in abia,umahi cannot b trsted im ebonyi,ameachi in rivers and okorcha in imo hw did u thnk he will win mention 1 popular pdp yoruba big politician that will brng vtes 4 atiku in s.west.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by Chukwurah003: 12:47pm On Feb 14, 2019
DLondonboiy:

I didn’t see PDP beat them at the crowd game.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by KunleyY19(m): 12:47pm On Feb 14, 2019
netflicks:
The north has the highest number of illiterate in Nigeria, their population is far higher than any other region. If they decide to have an illiterate as a ruler there is absolutely nothing anyone can do about it...

Nigeria as a country is a big scam...

U see ba... The problem his one man has 30 children so it's easy to beat any region...

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by Officialpdpnig: 12:48pm On Feb 14, 2019
The streets are already packed with people waiting for his arrival

Notice the street pole with 3 lights in the first picture how far away it is and notice how near it is in the second picture?

That shows the distance covered by people as far as we could walk with much more way down the road

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by KunleyY19(m): 12:49pm On Feb 14, 2019
nwabobo:

Populated state abi state with a huge number of unemployed youths?
All join... It's a politician gain... gringringringringrin
Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by TruthinAction: 12:54pm On Feb 14, 2019
TheAngry1:
Buhari WILL WIN and Nigeria will be FOREVER delivered from the thieves that have milked us dry. Buhari's re-election will also permanently retire that hypocritical two-faced narcissist in Ota. Nigeria's time is Now! Buhari came for a time as this.

And all the Christian community will be wiped out. I think this is your wish? But God will not allow it in Jesus name.
Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by netflicks(m): 12:54pm On Feb 14, 2019
KunleyY19:

U see ba... The problem his one man has 30 children so it's easy to beat any region...

Lol...u can imagine and they don't send them to school...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) / Sani Adamu: Buhari's Former Driver Begs Him For Assistance (Video) / The Projects That Buhari Will Commission In Maiduguri - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.