Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,520 members, 7,954,971 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:25 PM

Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him (34760 Views)

20 Killed In Katsina As Bandits Open Fire On Maulud Celebrants / Protest Rocks Katsina As Buhari Commissions Overhead Bridge Project / APC Campaigns In Kaita, Katsina As Inusa Dankama Dumps PDP. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by tuniski: 12:55pm On Feb 14, 2019
ydauda02:
Letz talk true atiku is having only two zones and 30 percent of n.central states while buhari is holding 3 and half zone with higher no of voters.how do u 2 think he will win ? my friend doing IT right now in uyo tells me that akwa1bom is 51atiku and buhari49,great ogburu is also there in delta,ngige is in anambra,orji kalu is in abia,umahi cannot b trsted im ebonyi,ameachi in rivers and okorcha in imo hw did u thnk he will win mention 1 popular pdp yoruba big politician that will brng vtes 4 atiku in s.west.
Atiku is having 3 zones sure banker SS/SE/NC he will checkmate buhari in NE which is increasingly looking 50:50. He will surprise buhari in the NW by win 2 states at least.

SW is 50:50.

Free and fair election Atiku will beat buhari with more than 4m votes. Add people like you to it and it will be 5m+ margin.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by Smile4daddy(m): 12:56pm On Feb 14, 2019
TIGRITIS:
Where are the pigs?

I repeat, where are the pigs?
The commenter below me is one of the Pigs you are looking for.
Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by TheAngry1: 12:57pm On Feb 14, 2019
TruthinAction:

And all the Christian community will be wiped out. I think this is your wish? But God will not allow it in Jesus name.

'Christians' were not killed during Jonathan's era abi? Keep deceiving yourselves. Your pastors play with your lazy minds and have made you almost replace God with them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by j1mmy: 12:58pm On Feb 14, 2019
Only Nigerians will go to political rally on empty stomach for the people who impoverish them.
Stockholm syndrome
Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by Officialpdpnig: 1:00pm On Feb 14, 2019
TruthinAction:

And all the Christian community will be wiped out. I think this is your wish? But God will not allow it in Jesus name.

Is Atiku a reverend Bishop?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by KingAzari: 1:01pm On Feb 14, 2019
KunleyY19:
It's Good to have a populated state has a politician ooo....

Beats me how you people capture H-factor in written English. Wonderful!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by IRobot7(m): 1:02pm On Feb 14, 2019
No be everybody inside crowd get PVC. Some na just to come sitdon dey look#facts.
Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by Felixv: 1:03pm On Feb 14, 2019
DLondonboiy:
APC started the crowd game and PDP bested them in it...This one na old news.

Even zombies know Bet9ja is not a source of income. For zombies sake, we would vote a man that 2would create jobs...

You graduated with 2'1 and yet you sell suya and BBQ and you think you are maximizing your potential? Is that what God called you to do? Is your mother proud of you? No babe at age 30, no hope of wife and you shout SaiBaba? Are you mad? Did they use poverty to sweat for you?

Please Nigerians, forgive the zombies and the sarrkis, they know not what they do... cry

This is not new. A phenomenon that was common during OBJ’s era.

If we don’t invest in our infrastructure there would never be jobs.

If there is no power who would invest in hi- tech jobs that would bring dignity to our people.

For once ,buhari is investing in our infrastructure -from power, roads to railways. The future looks bright.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by Nodogragra4me(m): 1:04pm On Feb 14, 2019
Compared to Buhari and the enormous resources at his disposal , Atiku and PDP has done exceedingly well in the crowd game , across the nation including Buhari otherwise strongholds of Kano and Lagos State ...as a matter of fact , he did bpeter than APC in both states

Atiku as a politician has built his brand largely around Southern politicians and it shows even in the composition of his inner circle .. Buhari on the other hand has built his personality around his local people of Katsina state ... So whether he gathers crowd here or not doesn't vitiate that fact that he could not fill the Eagle sqaure ... He couldn't even get it half filled, yesterday.

Officialpdpnig:
This is totally different from the reception Atiku got in Katsina who were only under the covered part of the stadium
Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by Indispensable85(m): 1:05pm On Feb 14, 2019
This is the first advantage Buhari has over Atiku.
He can poll as much as 2 million votes at home, but Atiku can't get more than 300,000 votes in Adamawa.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by NEIGHBOUR(m): 1:07pm On Feb 14, 2019
osuofia2:
POOR OUTING, BYE BYE TO BUHARI, IMAGINE THE SCANTY CROWD BABA IS PULLING IN HIS HOME TOWN, HIS 2015 RALLY IN KATSINA WAS MASSIVE COMPARE TO THIS ONE.. ATIKU RALLY IN KATSINA HAD MORE CROWD

Can u pull your co tenants out in your face me face you accommodation if you are celebrating anything today? Shame.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by jchioma: 1:09pm On Feb 14, 2019
celebgistz:

Officialpdp and you’re supporting Apc ..what do I call you sef??

shakmati:
Zombie alert! Cilicmarin and officialpdpnig, one and the same lifeless supporter of a certificate forger. The best part of what will happen next year is not Atikus's victory in the South but the shocker he would pull in the NW! For your feeble attempt at drawing Hero beer into your jaundiced gaze on Peter Obi, you fail woefully. Peter Obi is as much a bona fide Nigerian as you are. People still use confederate emblems till today in the US. It is never a crime until such a person speaks and/or acts in ways that are considered treasonable. Wear your brain back and see that Atiku as President would augur better for Nigeria than a continued Baba Go Slow administration!
Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by Officialpdpnig: 1:09pm On Feb 14, 2019
Mr President is yet to arrive Katsina.

However, the stadium venue for the rally and the streets are agog. For sake of crowd control, access to the venue has been stopped.

Expect a massive spill over on the streets

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by FRESHGIST247: 1:09pm On Feb 14, 2019
Next level all the way come 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by Nodogragra4me(m): 1:10pm On Feb 14, 2019
Until Nigeria is restructured , nothing looks bright ...roads alone will never unleash the potential of this country neither will continuously meeting in Abuja to discuss sharing formula do it ... Economic and political restructuring holds the key unfortunately, Buhari not having the sense to receive this wisdom believes he is doing the north good by holding on to a collapsing arrangement

Felixv:

This is not new. A phenomenon that was common during OBJ’s era.

If we don’t invest in our infrastructure there would never be jobs.

If there is no power who would invest in hi- tech jobs that would bring dignity to our people.

For once ,buhari is investing in our infrastructure -from power, roads to railways. The future looks bright.

Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by Officialpdpnig: 1:11pm On Feb 14, 2019
IRobot7:
No be everybody inside crowd get PVC. Some na just to come sitdon dey look#facts.

The entire south east has collected pvc number of 7m.

Katsina alone has collected pvc number of 3.1m

This crowd is a tip of the iceberg of defeat Atiku will suffer

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by TruthinAction: 1:12pm On Feb 14, 2019
Officialpdpnig:

Is Atiku a reverend Bishop?

I don't know him too well to trust he won't permit the same thing under his watch. But at least, I know who Buhari is and he is not ready to protect the lives of Christians as much as he protects his cows.
Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by BuhariAdvocate: 1:15pm On Feb 14, 2019
TIGRITIS:
Where are the pigs?

I repeat, where are the pigs?
they are in market wanting snipers.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by olusho16: 1:17pm On Feb 14, 2019
Only kastina votes will cancel the ipob votes, what am i even saying after your has won the election for Baba daura.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by ipswitch: 1:17pm On Feb 14, 2019
DLondonboiy:

Even zombies know Bet9ja is not a source of income. For zombies sake, we would vote a man that 2would create jobs...

You graduated with 2'1 and yet you sell suya and BBQ and you think you are maximizing your potential? Is that what God called you to do? Is your mother proud of you? No babe at age 30, no hope of wife and you shout SaiBaba? Are you mad? Did they use poverty to sweat for you?
Right on point!
Please Nigerians, forgive the zombies and the sarrkis, they know not what they do... cry

1 Like

Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by TruthinAction: 1:18pm On Feb 14, 2019
TheAngry1:

'Christians' were not killed during Jonathan's era abi? Keep deceiving yourselves. Your pastors play with your lazy minds and have made you almost replace God with them.

They were but he made efforts to protect them that resulted in the arrest of many Boko Haram. But instead of Buhari to arrest the killers, he is releasing them and even give them money in the name of negotiations. His accomplice, El Rufai is paying terrorists instead of arresting them. This is the kind of government you want. Stop deceiving yourself. You think you can wipe out Christianity in Nigeria. God is on the throne and he will fight the battle for us. Only foolish Christians will still support a government that has no value for them. Not one Christian is his security cabinet.
Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by LucanBeeB: 1:22pm On Feb 14, 2019
Lmao this is the mammoth crowd? I'm so not impressed... I mean I was expecting to see a "crowd comes to witness Jesus/Prophet Muhammed" type of gathering, that's Buhari's home state and Atiku definitely (if we are to be honest) pulled more crowd than this.
Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by Guestlander: 1:25pm On Feb 14, 2019
Where will the PDP get the votes from?
Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by Officialpdpnig: 1:27pm On Feb 14, 2019
TruthinAction:

I don't know him too well to trust he won't permit the same thing under his watch. But at least, I know who Buhari is and he is not ready to protect the lives of Christians as much as he protects his cows.

Incidentally buhari does not herd his cows he ranches them.

Atiku does not ranch his cows he herds them

Now ask yourself who then is the threat? Is it the one who ranches or the one who herds?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by osuofia2(m): 1:28pm On Feb 14, 2019
NEIGHBOUR:

Can u pull your co tenants out in your face me face you accommodation if you are celebrating anything today? Shame.
PURE DEFINITION OF ZOMBIE... NA UR PAPA DE STAY FACE ME I FACE YOU
Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by youngakodex: 1:29pm On Feb 14, 2019
PBM PBM PMB 4+4 = 8 ENEMIES GO DIE IN JUST 2 DAYS NOW........WHEN ATIKU/OBI WITH PDP AND HIS SUPPORTER'S WILL BE BURIED FOR EVER
Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by osuofia2(m): 1:31pm On Feb 14, 2019
Officialpdpnig:

Incidentally buhari does not herd his cows he ranches them.

Atiku does not ranch his cows he herds them

Now ask yourself who then is the threat? Is it the one who ranches or the one who herds?
IF BUHARI LIKES LET HIM CAHIN HIS CATTLES BUT THE TRIBALIST HIM CAN NEVER BE HIDDEN , WE ALL KNOW THAT PMB IS A GREATER THREAT TO THE ENTITY CALL ONE NIGERIA. IF PMB IS GIVEN A SECOND TERM NIGERIA IS FINISHED
Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by Brightest04(m): 1:31pm On Feb 14, 2019
Most Nigerian youths are not only lazy,they are also lamebrain.If not how could they be believing an empty promise of job from untrustworthy politicians who killed the economy and destroyed the future hope of every youth of this country.

Believe it or not there're jobs vacancies in government esterblishments,but these vacancies are only reserved for their children and their friend's children.

Lets presume Atiku wins,though he cannot,he can't do anything for the youths either ways.Power is what he want so that he can be able to save himself and his friends from jail,because Buhari's 2nd term in office is going to be tough on them.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by dannybrasky(m): 1:32pm On Feb 14, 2019
All these things u mentioned have been in existence even b4 democracy! Unless u are just a teenager! The country is messed up,in shambles,each and every president who ruled this country has failed.

Take it or leave it.

DLondonboiy:

Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by Asshurbanipal: 1:36pm On Feb 14, 2019
ashacot:
TOTAL NUM OF PVC COLLECTED IN KASTINA 3.1m

TOTAL NUM OF PVC COLLECTED IN SOUTH EAST 7m
Is atiku from SE? Na wa oo
Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by NinjaMetahuman: 1:43pm On Feb 14, 2019
toolovely:
and they said there are no empty seats
your brain should tell you they are probably holding the sit for someone who problably just went to do something.

the place will be scanty if there are empty sit.

not suprised, pdp people are usually braindead with zero analytic mind.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him by DrtroubleM: 1:46pm On Feb 14, 2019
DLondonboiy:

You graduated with 2'1 and yet you sell suya and BBQ and you think you are maximizing your potential? Is that what God called you to do? Is your mother proud of you? No babe at age 30, no hope of wife and you shout SaiBaba and Atikulated? Are you mad? Did they use poverty to sweat for you?

Fixed!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) / Military Confirms Arrest Of Niger Delta Avengers, Masterminds Of Chevron Attacks / I Have Left PDP – Edwin Clark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.