Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,695 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Meghan Markle's List Valentine's Gift Tips - Including Sexy Underwear, Perfumes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meghan Markle's List Valentine's Gift Tips - Including Sexy Underwear, Perfumes (320 Views)

Beyoncé & Meghan Markle Met Publicly For The First Time (Photos) / Man Gets Banana & Groundnut As Valentine Gift From The Cleaning Lady At Work / Plantain As Valentine Gift? What Do You Think Will Happen If She Opens Her Eyes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meghan Markle's List Valentine's Gift Tips - Including Sexy Underwear, Perfumes by janefblog: 1:37pm On Feb 14, 2019
Are you stuck of idea on what to get that special somebody this Valentine? Worry no more, Meghan Markle has your back.

The Duchess of Sussex shared a list of tips for the perfect Valentine’s Day on her blog The Tig, including a list gift ideas.

Her list includes some very sweet gestures and some naughtier ideas to treat your partner on the special day.

The mum-to-be said she’s a “sucker for Valentine’s Day” and hopes for romantic gestures – we hope Prince Harry got the memo!

She wrote that she wakes up on February 14 every year: “Waiting with bated breath to be dipped into a kiss.”

If that doesn’t tickle your fancy, she suggests a Kate Spade tray, Jo Malone perfume or a luggage tag.

If you’re looking for a gift for a guy, Meghan recommends socks, headphones, a poker set or a beer making kit.
Meghan also shared some tips for people are spending Valentine’s Day alone, and says everyone should be their own Valentine.

She wrote: “I’m not going to wait for someone to buy me the things I covet (nor do I want to).

“I want to treat myself as well as I treat those dearest to me. Because I am my own funny Valentine.

“I think you need to cook that beautiful dinner even....https://janefblog.com/5414-2meghan-markles-list-valentines-gift-tips-including-sexy-underwear-and-love-coupons/

(1) (Reply)

How To Find Love Amidst The Hustle And Bustle In Lagos / Reasons Why Men Cheats The Most In A Relationship / How True Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.