Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,365 members, 7,954,479 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:02 PM

Jos Resident Relocates To Polling Unit For President Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jos Resident Relocates To Polling Unit For President Buhari (26295 Views)

Woman Went To Polling Unit With WOT, Mat Did This Time (photos) / Woman Brought Mat And Pillow To Polling Unit, Davido Reacts / Three Men Arrested For Carrying Charms To Polling Unit In Osun. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jos Resident Relocates To Polling Unit For President Buhari by B1ak3: 10:26pm On Feb 14, 2019
olawalepopoola:

I am in Ondo State presently. I had a chat with a bike man that carried me this morning about who he thinks will win the election. He said in Yoruba language " Ti o ba je ti ibo president ti ni oo Buhari ti wole sugbon 2nd term Governor wa ko sure. Gbogbo awon ti PDP gbe ko le wole lagbegbe yi"
I laughed with the man, kept quiet on who I am supporting.
The truth is that APC campaigns more to the Mekunus than the online fighters. In the Southwest here, they are embarking on door to door campaign. PDP are only campaigning online.
How many Almajiris de online. How many agberos, Keke napepe, bike men, market women de online. Most eligible voters with PVC are not online. They are common people.
True talk. Most eligible voters with pvc are not online and most online supporters don't have pvc. That's the honest truth

4 Likes

Re: Jos Resident Relocates To Polling Unit For President Buhari by dahmie2013: 10:29pm On Feb 14, 2019
The best thing Buhari did dat made him win my heart, was d pensions he paid. U need 2 see d tears & agony he wiped out 4rm d faces of many ppl. I even read one on dis forum, who mentned dat 4 d 1st time in many yrs, his father called him & asked him how much he needed 4 pocket money. Tears dropped down my cheeks, cos I know what is like wen ur parents are not earning anything & u have 2 take d burden & responsibilities of d family. My parents are beneficiaries of this act & I won't take it 4 granted.

I am proud of Buhari & 4 d 1st time eva I will vote & it is 4 him.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jos Resident Relocates To Polling Unit For President Buhari by Officialpdpnig: 10:29pm On Feb 14, 2019
jeroba1:
just now in Kano police arrest a car carrying 17 sacks of voting paper that has been thumb printed by apc.

Sample ballots. The police already cleared that

1 Like

Re: Jos Resident Relocates To Polling Unit For President Buhari by Officialpdpnig: 10:30pm On Feb 14, 2019
jeroba1:
just now in Kano police arrest a car carrying 17 sacks of voting paper that has been thumb printed by apc.

Sample ballots for awareness. The police already cleared that

2 Likes

Re: Jos Resident Relocates To Polling Unit For President Buhari by Indispensable85(m): 10:32pm On Feb 14, 2019
Buhari will so thrash Atiku here on earth and heaven will hear it.

3 Likes

Re: Jos Resident Relocates To Polling Unit For President Buhari by Parcks(m): 10:37pm On Feb 14, 2019
dahmie2013:
The best thing Buhari did dat made him win my heart, was d pensions he paid. U need 2 see d tears & agony he wiped out 4rm d faces of many ppl. I even read one on dis forum, who mentned dat 4 d 1st time in many yrs, his father called him & asked him how much he needed 4 pocket money. Tears dropped down my cheeks, cos I know what is like wen ur parents are not earning anything & u have 2 take d burden & responsibilities of d family. My parents are beneficiaries of this act & I won't take it 4 granted.

SuperStory!!! Vote for your candidate and I vote for my candidate!!! Stop telling us stories that touch... you en up sounding sentimental and desperate!!!
Re: Jos Resident Relocates To Polling Unit For President Buhari by Parcks(m): 10:38pm On Feb 14, 2019
dahmie2013:

1 Like

Re: Jos Resident Relocates To Polling Unit For President Buhari by oganoble(m): 10:39pm On Feb 14, 2019
Only the poor ignorant, gullible ,ethnocentric ones like this will vote for buhari, and sadly I must admit that they are quite a handful in the North north. But no doubt, the average plateau Man detests this government. Hope they come out and vote
Re: Jos Resident Relocates To Polling Unit For President Buhari by olajizz01(m): 10:40pm On Feb 14, 2019
jeroba1:
Give of evidence that it was thumb printed by APC or shut the hell.
Re: Jos Resident Relocates To Polling Unit For President Buhari by olajizz01(m): 10:42pm On Feb 14, 2019
[quote author=Oritsewhandey post=75738911][/quote]See sivia pain.

Re: Jos Resident Relocates To Polling Unit For President Buhari by bongap1: 10:45pm On Feb 14, 2019
only Malachi (malos) and few unrepentant zombies fit vote for dis buhari of a thing in jos.
vote for buhari and I'll cease to be my friend.
Re: Jos Resident Relocates To Polling Unit For President Buhari by Larryndelaw: 10:48pm On Feb 14, 2019
This is the real person that I know has the power to change the election with his PVC and not the people that can only vote on the internet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jos Resident Relocates To Polling Unit For President Buhari by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 14, 2019
jconsulting:
Anybody that thinks Buhari will better their lives will be sorry by June when you buy a litre of fuel at N250 and dollar exchange for N500, then you will know your next level, Buhari will be selling our asset to China and Morocco to manage the economy......
is like Nigerians dont know that the western world are watching us to make this mistake, Buhari does not have a single friend in the west or developed nations that can invest in Nigeria
A vote for APC is a vote for no future

Go n get proper education .... their is no friendship when it the politics of economy .. all country for herself. .. but investors will naturally troop in to a fast rising or boomig economy , when adequate infrastructures are in place ,we donnt av to beg investors to come becos they will come by themselves .... but corruption is why we will never & wonnt av that adequate infrastructure ... that is why majority are supporting the anti corruption be it onesided or only igbos efcc as arrested ... atiku is only there to #bringbackourcorruption ... buhari is the only choice for now.

6 Likes

Re: Jos Resident Relocates To Polling Unit For President Buhari by Francisayo(m): 10:53pm On Feb 14, 2019
I'm always surprised wen I see people here shouting Atiku.....In my place here Buhari is in d heart of everyone and everybody is already prepared to vote for him massively ... Its as if Buhari has supporters in real life while Atiku supporters is on d internet....... Ondo State

6 Likes

Re: Jos Resident Relocates To Polling Unit For President Buhari by bcashy: 11:02pm On Feb 14, 2019
Ayoefa:
I'm driving to my hometown to vote for Buhari tomorrow. Myself and my family are all ready for the NEXT LEVEL.

Lagos State is for Buhari no doubt.

safe trip bro......

2 Likes

Re: Jos Resident Relocates To Polling Unit For President Buhari by ofiko123(m): 11:03pm On Feb 14, 2019
Almajiris everywhere...
Re: Jos Resident Relocates To Polling Unit For President Buhari by Larryndelaw: 11:17pm On Feb 14, 2019
oganoble:
Only the poor ignorant, gullible ,ethnocentric ones like this will vote for buhari, and sadly I must admit that they are quite a handful in the North north. But no doubt, the average plateau Man detests this government. Hope they come out and vote

You will be shocked that when Buhari wins on Saturday, majority of his votes will come from the educated and rich

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jos Resident Relocates To Polling Unit For President Buhari by oganoble(m): 11:20pm On Feb 14, 2019
Larryndelaw:

You will be shocked that when Buhari wins on Saturday, majority of his votes will come from the educated and rich
In that case, best wishes to him. As long as it is free and fair. Though there will be no means to verify that the votes actually came from the rich and educated
Re: Jos Resident Relocates To Polling Unit For President Buhari by maasoap(m): 11:25pm On Feb 14, 2019
jconsulting:
Anybody that thinks Buhari will better their lives will be sorry by June when you buy a litre of fuel at N250 and dollar exchange for N500, then you will know your next level, Buhari will be selling our asset to China and Morocco to manage the economy......
is like Nigerians dont know that the western world are watching us to make this mistake, Buhari does not have a single friend in the west or developed nations that can invest in Nigeria

What change or improvements have the so called investments from the West or developed nations brought to Nigeria? Nigeria governors and presidents have been travelling to the West looking for investors since 1999, we're still waiting to see the impacts.
Those that will vote for Buhari again on Saturday had witnessed the last four years under him, so need for sermon or appeal to anybody's emotion.
Re: Jos Resident Relocates To Polling Unit For President Buhari by maasoap(m): 11:29pm On Feb 14, 2019
dahmie2013:

But one idiot said that those pensioners who declared supports for Buhari about two days ago are selfish people. The way some people reason is out of this world!

1 Like

Re: Jos Resident Relocates To Polling Unit For President Buhari by TruthinAction: 11:32pm On Feb 14, 2019
Hi
olawalepopoola:

I am in Ondo State presently. I had a chat with a bike man that carried me this morning about who he thinks will win the election. He said in Yoruba language " Ti o ba je ti ibo president ti ni oo Buhari ti wole sugbon 2nd term Governor wa ko sure. Gbogbo awon ti PDP gbe ko le wole lagbegbe yi"
The truth is that APC campaigns more to the Mekunus than the online fighters. In the Southwest here, they are embarking on door to door campaign. PDP are only campaigning online.
How many Almajiris de online. How many agberos, Keke napepe, bike men, market women de online. Most eligible voters with PVC are not online. They are common people.

This people you just mentioned are the ones mostly affected by this failed government. They are vulnerable to easily succumb to any party willing to offer them a little stipend so they can cast their vote. Why did APC rally failed in ABUJA? There are less of such people in Abuja. APC is capitalizing on the poverty stricken situation and joblessness to win their hearts with the little gifts they offer. And that is what they will try to do on election day. They will induce voters with money. But cameras are everywhere. This time, it will backfire.
Re: Jos Resident Relocates To Polling Unit For President Buhari by maasoap(m): 11:32pm On Feb 14, 2019
Parcks:

SuperStory!!! Vote for your candidate and I vote for my candidate!!! Stop telling us stories that touch... you en up sounding sentimental and desperate!!!

It breaks your heart and makes you sad whenever you read good stuff about Buhari, and how he rights the wrong did by the PDPs administrations over the years.

2 Likes

Re: Jos Resident Relocates To Polling Unit For President Buhari by clems88(m): 11:36pm On Feb 14, 2019
He is a mumuni angry
Re: Jos Resident Relocates To Polling Unit For President Buhari by mystmoze(m): 11:39pm On Feb 14, 2019
Naira land this is vote buying and selling
Re: Jos Resident Relocates To Polling Unit For President Buhari by backbone503(m): 11:53pm On Feb 14, 2019
Natural love for PMB, thats one thing Atiku lacks from Nigerians. He simply inherited PMB's haters

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jos Resident Relocates To Polling Unit For President Buhari by Shampoo77: 12:08am On Feb 15, 2019
He is a jobless fellow.
Re: Jos Resident Relocates To Polling Unit For President Buhari by yankison(m): 12:22am On Feb 15, 2019
jconsulting:

It's a lie ... How has saraki developed kwara state over the years . Secondus is not even sound , it's very obvious the man is a rogue ..compare to oshiomole who has gotten the sagacity of a true Democrats .. he got facts ... Obasanjo would be put to shame on Saturday and Nigeria is not available for what happened during Jonathan regime at the moment .... We are moving forward , things need to be done the right way .. I just want this govt to make the rail across the country and put more effort on power .pdp got more money but couldn't do any of this to a realistic level

1 Like

Re: Jos Resident Relocates To Polling Unit For President Buhari by Yusman316(m): 1:03am On Feb 15, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:
Propagandists

No plateau resident is voting for Apc
Because u own and control the people in plateau, right? Yeye de smell
Re: Jos Resident Relocates To Polling Unit For President Buhari by ZombiePUNISHER: 1:06am On Feb 15, 2019
Yusman316:

Because u own and control the people in plateau, right? Yeye de smell

Because they have experienced buharis insecurity first hand
Re: Jos Resident Relocates To Polling Unit For President Buhari by Trouble1: 1:11am On Feb 15, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

Because they have experienced buharis insecurity first hand
You will commit suicide on Monday when Buhari is declared winner
Re: Jos Resident Relocates To Polling Unit For President Buhari by Febuhari6: 1:20am On Feb 15, 2019
Clarion call from Ohaneze Ndi Igbo President worldwide to Igbo people in Nigeria. Come out and vote for Atiku and Obi. Spread the message for our people. Our vote will matter this time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQSEO3V9iMs

Officialpdpnig:
Abubakar Shettima, a resident of Duala in Dogon Dutse, Jos North local government area of Plateau state has relocated to his polling unit at Dogon Agogo where he is already queuing up ahead of Saturday’s Presidential election.

Shettima, aged 59, said he wants to be the first person to cast his vote for the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Muhammadu Buhari, as a payback for his freedom after he was falsely accused of being a member of Boko Haram in 2015.

Having left his home on Wednesday morning, Shettima said he has already spent a night at his polling unit and would spend the next 48hours at the same spot to exercise his franchise.

Abubakar Shettima’s name is number 119 on the voters register.
“I have already sent my wife to Borno state, this morning (Thursday) to exercise her franchise while I have three children who are of age to vote.

“Two of them are in Jos and would vote for Buhari on Saturday while the other is married in Maiduguri so it would be up to her husband,” he said.

Sitting on his praying mat spread across the elevated platform of a resident where the names and pictures of eligible voters have been pasted, Shettima holds tight his holy Qur’an while his PVC is tucked in his pocket.

The indigene of Borno state recalled how himself and hundreds of others were unjustly arrested as suspected Boko Haram members in 2015 and made to go through very harsh conditions before they were later profiled and released after investigations revealed they were innocent.

“I was at the Bauchi motor park in Jos when they arrested me and other people, they moved us to Bauchi, then Yobe and Borno states where we were crammed in cells and ignored for months.

“But when President Buhari came to power, he visited the cells and seeing our conditions, instructed that we should be separated into 200 persons per cell and investigation into our arrest be carried out.”

He said the investigations revealed their innocence adding that they were later released with an apology.

“Before we were asked to go, the Governor of Borno state, Kashim Shettima invited us and apologized on behalf of the government. We were each given N10, 000 and a brocade to return home.

The Jos resident, Abubakar Shettima, at his polling unit in Plateau state.
The Jos resident, Abubakar Shettima, at his polling unit in Plateau state.
“They told us that it was routine to make such arrests but that after investigations, those found to be innocent would eventually be released.”

“So this is payback,” he said. “If not for President Buhari, we would probably not have been released. I am committed to him; I have prayed about it and by Allah’s grace he would continue as the president of this country because the masses are solidly behind him. We know that his policies are targeted at ensuring a better life for us,” he said

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/jos-resident-relocates-to-polling-unit-for-president-buhari.html

Re: Jos Resident Relocates To Polling Unit For President Buhari by Nadheer15: 1:58am On Feb 15, 2019
olawalepopoola:

But some people were saying APC is shit in Ondo on twitter and that Buhari would lose

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Felix Morka On APC N100m Form: 'Nigerians Live Expensive Lifestyles' / Passenger Shot, Driver Escapes As Unknown Gunmen Attack Travellers In Enugu / Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu Uncovered Eko Innovation Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.