Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Jos Resident Relocates To Polling Unit For President Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jos Resident Relocates To Polling Unit For President Buhari (26079 Views)

Woman Went To Polling Unit With WOT, Mat Did This Time (photos) / Woman Brought Mat And Pillow To Polling Unit, Davido Reacts / Three Men Arrested For Carrying Charms To Polling Unit In Osun. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jos Resident Relocates To Polling Unit For President Buhari by Nadheer15: 2:01am On Feb 15, 2019
Francisayo:
I'm always surprised wen I see people here shouting Atiku.....In my place here Buhari is in d heart of everyone and everybody is already prepared to vote for him massively ... Its as if Buhari has supporters in real life while Atiku supporters is on d internet....... Ondo State
But on twitter, some Yoruba boys were saying Buhari would lose ondo state.
Re: Jos Resident Relocates To Polling Unit For President Buhari by BluntBoy(m): 4:19am On Feb 15, 2019
I will be driving down to Ife to vote for Buhari.

4+4 = 2023.

God willing, Buhari will win again.

1 Like

Re: Jos Resident Relocates To Polling Unit For President Buhari by bender79: 5:34am On Feb 15, 2019
Francisayo:
I'm always surprised wen I see people here shouting Atiku.....In my place here Buhari is in d heart of everyone and everybody is already prepared to vote for him massively ... Its as if Buhari has supporters in real life while Atiku supporters is on d internet....... Ondo State
This is what we are saying people are here shouting up and down while the real voters especially in the grass roots are waiting.
Re: Jos Resident Relocates To Polling Unit For President Buhari by QuotaSystem: 6:06am On Feb 15, 2019
dahmie2013:
The best thing Buhari did dat made him win my heart, was d pensions he paid. U need 2 see d tears & agony he wiped out 4rm d faces of many ppl. I even read one on dis forum, who mentned dat 4 d 1st time in many yrs, his father called him & asked him how much he needed 4 pocket money. Tears dropped down my cheeks, cos I know what is like wen ur parents are not earning anything & u have 2 take d burden & responsibilities of d family. My parents are beneficiaries of this act & I won't take it 4 granted.

I am proud of Buhari & 4 d 1st time eva I will vote & it is 4 him.

This almost had me in tears.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Jos Resident Relocates To Polling Unit For President Buhari by AnalQueenluci: 7:50am On Feb 15, 2019
czarina:
Write the things he said in English! Nairaland no be Yorubaland. undecided
dnt mind d idiot

1 Like

Re: Jos Resident Relocates To Polling Unit For President Buhari by banio: 8:01am On Feb 15, 2019
olawalepopoola:

I am in Ondo State presently. I had a chat with a bike man that carried me this morning about who he thinks will win the election. He said in Yoruba language " Ti o ba je ti ibo president ti ni oo Buhari ti wole sugbon 2nd term Governor wa ko sure. Gbogbo awon ti PDP gbe ko le wole lagbegbe yi"
I laughed with the man, kept quiet on who I am supporting.
The truth is that APC campaigns more to the Mekunus than the online fighters. In the Southwest here, they are embarking on door to door campaign. PDP are only campaigning online.
How many Almajiris de online. How many agberos, Keke napepe, bike men, market women de online. Most eligible voters with PVC are not online. They are common people.

Story story

Story.

I also had similar interview with a bike man and he was atikulated
Re: Jos Resident Relocates To Polling Unit For President Buhari by lottomkyes200: 8:51am On Feb 15, 2019
Jos is already Atikulated ooo who cares he can remain there who him hep
Re: Jos Resident Relocates To Polling Unit For President Buhari by asobo: 9:55am On Feb 15, 2019
lottomkyes200:
Jos is already Atikulated ooo who cares he can remain there who him hep
Don't mind them, it's simple we will meet at the polls.
Re: Jos Resident Relocates To Polling Unit For President Buhari by asobo: 10:01am On Feb 15, 2019
banio:

Story story

Story.

I also had similar interview with a bike man and he was atikulated
Same here too. I had a discussion with a keke driver in Adamawa state and he came out and told me point black, that Buhari was voted in based on religion in 2015. He said nothing has changed because the only crime GEJ committed was his failure to address BH head on. Economy wise etc he gave it to Goodluck. Mind you this person is a Muslim from Adamawa state
Re: Jos Resident Relocates To Polling Unit For President Buhari by gracevile: 11:17am On Feb 15, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:
Propagandists

No plateau resident is voting for Apc
liar me and my family will vote APC in jos. please don't spew out wat u don't know
Re: Jos Resident Relocates To Polling Unit For President Buhari by gracevile: 11:23am On Feb 15, 2019
jconsulting:
Anybody that thinks Buhari will better their lives will be sorry by June when you buy a litre of fuel at N250 and dollar exchange for N500, then you will know your next level, Buhari will be selling our asset to China and Morocco to manage the economy......
is like Nigerians dont know that the western world are watching us to make this mistake, Buhari does not have a single friend in the west or developed nations that can invest in Nigeria
A vote for APC is a vote for no future
really if it boils down to #250 then we will be fine. but wen ur father sells nnpc I wonder how much fuel will be sold maybe #1000 Who knows

1 Like

Re: Jos Resident Relocates To Polling Unit For President Buhari by ZombiePUNISHER: 11:34am On Feb 15, 2019
gracevile:
liar me and my family will vote APC in jos. please don't spew out wat u don't know

you are one of the microscopic few that enjoys bloodshed.... Never again
Re: Jos Resident Relocates To Polling Unit For President Buhari by gracevile: 10:22pm On Feb 15, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

you are one of the microscopic few that enjoys bloodshed.... Never again
talk for yourself hmmmmmmm don't generalized but talk for yourself and family nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? / Supreme Council On Islamic Affairs Condemn Nigeria’s Stand On Palestine Issue / APC To Setup Committee On Restructuring Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.