Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

I Have Succeeded In Delivering About 200 Zombies In My Area - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Succeeded In Delivering About 200 Zombies In My Area (2026 Views)

Would Osinbajo Have Succeeded If He Decamped From APC? / Village People Have Succeeded In Distroying This Person / Igbo's Have Succeeded In Creating Biafra, Company Staffs Got This MSG This Morni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Succeeded In Delivering About 200 Zombies In My Area by sreamsense: 2:40pm On Feb 15, 2019
ImDStar:
I have decided that since Buhari whom I trust or we trust have failed us, I thought within me the need to liberate some persons from zombiism, and so far my approach had yielded some significant result of about 200 individuals, all of us are going to vote with our family and friends which at the end might surpass 300 persons...
I'm proud of this achievement.

All your 300 votes are already counted to be among 7million expecting from your side, only kaduna and katsina votes will turn them to gutter. Next Level is unstoppable; 4 + 4 = continuity. No room for looters again in nigeria and their associate sympathisers. Buhari on special assignment to clean nigeria from PDP 16yrs mess, no vacancy in aso rock. If you don't like, you can relocate to sambisa forest till 2023
Re: I Have Succeeded In Delivering About 200 Zombies In My Area by engrfcuksmtin(m): 2:50pm On Feb 15, 2019
ImDStar:
I have decided that since Buhari whom I trust or we trust have failed us, I thought within me the need to liberate some persons from zombiism, and so far my approach had yielded some significant result of about 200 individuals, all of us are going to vote with our family and friends which at the end might surpass 300 persons...
I can boast of 10 converted Zombies and assure that I will deliver my unit for Atiku.

1 Like

Re: I Have Succeeded In Delivering About 200 Zombies In My Area by ImDStar: 10:05pm On Feb 15, 2019
engrfcuksmtin:
I can boost of 10 converted Zombies and assure that I will deliver my unit for Atiku.

This is great bro.

1 Like

Re: I Have Succeeded In Delivering About 200 Zombies In My Area by ImDStar: 10:14pm On Feb 15, 2019
internetpo:

Hmm interesting. How did you do it?

I applied Laws of leadership bro..

They were the people I preached Buhari to in 2015, but in the first one year of Buhari administration I already tendered my apology to them having envisaged that Buhari is a failure and a disaster.

Since we can't continue with him "Buhari", the obvious viable opposition is Atiku, so i persuaded them to let try him.

I moved on to expand my base as to get more under me... I only preached to one and ensure that one also win another one...

Like that sha.... But there is another method I also employed sha.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Succeeded In Delivering About 200 Zombies In My Area by ImDStar: 10:17pm On Feb 15, 2019
RoyalUc:

Did you say you are just playing your part to get the country to the part of progress?

How exactly are you doing that?

If you have something against APC govt and you think the best thing to do is preach PDP then sorry bro

If we allow Abba kwari and mammam daura to continue leading us in this country, I bet you Togo will be your next preferred country.

1 Like

Re: I Have Succeeded In Delivering About 200 Zombies In My Area by Afamed: 10:20pm On Feb 15, 2019
ImDStar:
Exactly 200 people? Liar with bad memory
Re: I Have Succeeded In Delivering About 200 Zombies In My Area by Afamed: 10:21pm On Feb 15, 2019
ImDStar:

If we allow Abba kwari and mammam daura to continue leading us in this country, I bet you Togo will be your next preferred country.
Keep quiet, your type don't have Pvc
Re: I Have Succeeded In Delivering About 200 Zombies In My Area by Afamed: 10:24pm On Feb 15, 2019
kapelvej:
Please watch them till after the election, because they can still change anytime
Some one told you big lies like this, and you cheaply bought his deceit. No wonder, they said PDP are brain dead
Re: I Have Succeeded In Delivering About 200 Zombies In My Area by ImDStar: 10:43pm On Feb 15, 2019
Afamed:

Keep quiet, your type don't have Pvc

You can kill your pain with rat killer sir.
You think say I be zombie like you?

Re: I Have Succeeded In Delivering About 200 Zombies In My Area by ImDStar: 11:08pm On Feb 15, 2019
You think say I be joke like you?
Re: I Have Succeeded In Delivering About 200 Zombies In My Area by kapelvej: 12:46am On Feb 16, 2019
Afamed:

Some one told you big lies like this, and you cheaply bought his deceit. No wonder, they said PDP are brain dead
damn, i told him to watch you all, and he left you alone to be roaming, about, see what he has caused now. zombies should not be left alone
Re: I Have Succeeded In Delivering About 200 Zombies In My Area by ImDStar: 1:54am On Feb 16, 2019
kapelvej:
damn, i told him to watch you all, and he left you alone to be roaming, about, see what he has caused now. zombies should not be left alone

grin grin grin grin grin my apology sir, I will make sure I get him chained back.
Re: I Have Succeeded In Delivering About 200 Zombies In My Area by Nobody: 2:04am On Feb 16, 2019
You did good bro. Just tell them to also vote out Atiku in 2023 if he fails too. Nigerians should start making their leaders to be accountable.
Re: I Have Succeeded In Delivering About 200 Zombies In My Area by ImDStar: 7:33am On Feb 16, 2019
MajorJeffery:
You did good bro. Just tell them to also vote out Atiku in 2023 if he fails too. Nigerians should start making their leaders to be accountable.

This is very good.
That's the plan, if he fails, we get him out of there.

That's not anybody's father's house.
Re: I Have Succeeded In Delivering About 200 Zombies In My Area by kapelvej: 8:33am On Feb 16, 2019
ImDStar:

grin grin grin grin grin my apology sir, I will make sure I get him chained back.
Good work my leader. Thanks. Chain him properly
Re: I Have Succeeded In Delivering About 200 Zombies In My Area by ImDStar: 4:14pm On Feb 16, 2019
kapelvej:
Good work my leader. Thanks. Chain him properly

grin grin grin grin grin grin naso
Re: I Have Succeeded In Delivering About 200 Zombies In My Area by internetpo(m): 10:45pm On Feb 16, 2019
ImDStar:

I applied Laws of leadership bro..

They were the people I preached Buhari to in 2015, but in the first one year of Buhari administration I already tendered my apology to them having envisaged that Buhari is a failure and a disaster.

Since we can't continue with him "Buhari", the obvious viable opposition is Atiku, so i persuaded them to let try him.

I moved on to expand my base as to get more under me... I only preached to one and ensure that one also win another one...

Like that sha.... But there is another method I also employed sha.
Thumbs up bro. You try.
Re: I Have Succeeded In Delivering About 200 Zombies In My Area by ImDStar: 5:09pm On Feb 17, 2019
internetpo:

Thumbs up bro. You try.

Thank you.
Re: I Have Succeeded In Delivering About 200 Zombies In My Area by ImDStar: 6:20pm On Feb 20, 2019
fergie001:

Sarcasm dey sweet dieee

Zombies must be delivered

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking:Ogbomoso Locked Down / Engr Musa Wada Is The Winner Of The Kogi PDP Primary Election / See Photo Of Fatima Mamman Daura Who Recorded Video Of Aisha Buhari Shouting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.