Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,323 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. - Religion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. (18910 Views)

When Did God Finally Hear Your Cries? / Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus(Confirmation Thread)Update* / Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 27, 2021
budaatum:

You don't know HellVictorinho? You'd be the only one who doesn't in the religious section.

Not just the religious section but the whole world

In fact

The entire universe.....
Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by budaatum: 1:43am On Oct 28, 2021
Crystyano:

He doesn't accuse people baselessly because they ask for help

You are not asking for help, despite the fact that many have offered you help, which you have refused. What you are asking for is your daily bread, which you seem to be asking for every day.

Glad to see you changed your name. Hopefully a change of heart would follow.
Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 28, 2021
budaatum:

You are not asking for help, despite the fact that many have offered you help, which you have refused. What you are asking for is your daily bread, which you seem to be asking for every day.

Glad to see you changed your name. Hopefully a change of heart would follow.

Your definition of help is your problem
Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by budaatum: 4:27pm On Oct 28, 2021
Crystyano:

Your definition of help is your problem

You, the beggar for help, think I'm the one with the problem?

I'm going to go shop at the supermarket because I have the problem of having no food at home. I promise not to beg for what I intend to purchase.
Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 28, 2021
budaatum:

You, the beggar for help, think I'm the one with the problem?

I'm going to go shop at the supermarket because I have the problem of having no food at home. I promise not to beg for what I intend to purchase.

An achievement indeed

Should we fry water?
Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by budaatum: 4:48pm On Oct 28, 2021
Crystyano:

Should we fry water?

Should you fry?
Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by atheistconverta: 6:16pm On Jan 21
shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Anglican Church Stops Communion From One Cup / Iyami Aje - My Mother, The Witches / What's Your Longest Period Of Fasting And How Was It Accomplished?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.