Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,807 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. (18756 Views)

When Did God Finally Hear Your Cries? / Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus(Confirmation Thread)Update* / Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by budaatum: 1:38pm On Mar 24, 2019
TATIME:
After this post,he started trying to discredit those who taught me without any scriptural proofs so i left!
Hahaha lol. Were you called satan at any point?
Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 24, 2019
TATIME:
Hey! Don't tell anyone what to do or not to do!
If i were you,all i needed to know is what religious group he claims to belong. Assuming he claims to be a Christian,i'll just remind him of these Bible verse.
*1Peter 3:7,15
*Philippians 3:15
You can now see why i often mention "TRUE Christians" well it's because Christianity has principles so if anyone lacks respect for others whether due to status or gender, such a person can't possibly be a Christian period! wink wink ;
I don't even care anymore
You people shouldn't mention me again in this thread cause i ain't gon respond
Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 24, 2019
The obsessive destructive agenda of the "real devils" Christians to assassinate my character, just like the pharisees and Sadducees did to Jesus, continues....

But God pass them all.
Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Shepherd00: 6:41pm On Mar 24, 2019
asalimpo:

Answer me second,how come you didnt rail on budasAnus when she was running her mouth? How come,gaurddog, you only reprimanded me? What does Jesus/the bible say about hypocrites?
Okay. Enjoy
Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 25, 2019
asalimpo:

i believe u are a brainscrubbed jw. You dont become a christian or remain a christian by what you do or do not do. It is not by works. You are born christian,just like you are a child of your parents.
If u greet ur father in the morning, are u his child? What if u slap ur mum (abomination!) are u her child? Yes,you r because you WERE BORN their child. You hav their DNA.
So clear your head,
#self righteous work based brainscrubbed jw
Please Sir can you expatiate on what Jesus said at Matthew 7:24-27?
Because it's like he was saying something about DOING or NOT DOING what he taught his followers in those scriptures,so if you're now saying being a Christian isn't by what to do or not to do. I'll like to know better from you because you seems to understand the principle of Christianity much more than Jesus who was called Christ! undecided

1 Like

Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 25, 2019
IAmSabrina:

I don't even care anymore
You people shouldn't mention me again in this thread cause i ain't gon respond
Of course you shouldn't. Our book called women[weaker vessels]
Now you're a living proof of that assertion,just see yourself after you and i agreed not to mention each other,you actually mentioned me in connection to a conversation i wasn't even interested in! undecided undecided undecided
OK,i responded to help you see reasons why i often talk of TRUE Christians and the next thing is this! embarassed embarassed embarassed
I'm sorry if you're offended but you mentioned me first! wink wink wink
Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 25, 2019
budaatum:

Hahaha lol. Were you called satan at any point?
That's the common trend nah! You're Satan,Demon,Devil,Pharisee and any other derogatory adjectives as long as you're of another opinion!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 25, 2019
Maximus69:
Please Sir can you expatiate on what Jesus said at Matthew 7:24-27?
Because it's like he was saying something about DOING or NOT DOING what he taught his followers in those scriptures,so if you're now saying being a Christian isn't by what to do or not to do. I'll like to know better from you because you seems to understand the principle of Christianity much more than Jesus who was called Christ! undecided
You dey mind that one? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Anytime his unchristian manners are brought to lime light,he will start begging for community support! wink wink wink
Just imagine someone made a straightforward comment about how to distinguish Christians from misinformed churchgoers and all he could do is "please don't listen to this one because he is one of Jehovah's Witnesses" grin grin grin
Who mentioned church or religious group in any of those comments? Is it not what Christianity stands for that we're trying to iron out?
And you too can testify to his arrogance, see him contradicting Jesus by saying "there is nothing to be done to prove one is a Christian" when Jesus Himself publicly declared that there are many things to DO! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 25, 2019
TATIME:
Now you're a living proof of that assertion,just see yourself after you and i agreed not to mention each other,you actually mentioned me in connection to a conversation i wasn't even interested in! undecided undecided undecided
OK,i responded to help you see reasons why i often talk of TRUE Christians and the next thing is this! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Just to clarify and not confuse you (cos you're clearly confused), I meant on this thread wink

Also, you're the one who's been crying that i shouldn't mention you. We never agreed on anything, so stop lying cheesy grin

Of course, i'll continue to mention you in other threads, and you're free to ignore me. But as far as this thread is concerned, this is my final post

Vale!
Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 25, 2019
TATIME:
You dey mind that one? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Anytime his unchristian manners are brought to lime light,he will start begging for community support! wink wink wink
Just imagine someone made a straightforward comment about how to distinguish Christians from misinformed churchgoers and all he could do is "please don't listen to this one because he is one of Jehovah's Witnesses" grin grin grin
Who mentioned church or religious group in any of those comments? Is it not what Christianity stands for that we're trying to iron out?
And you too can testify to his arrogance, see him contradicting Jesus by saying "there is nothing to be done to prove one is a Christian" when Jesus Himself publicly declared that there are many things to DO! cheesy cheesy cheesy
This one is more than i can chew Sir!
If he is saying one can ONLY be born into Christianity, how will he treat the case of 'conversion'? embarassed
If a former Muslim,Buddhist,Atheist or aborigine claims he is now a Christian, is there NOTHING he should be doing for Christ? embarassed
Nairalanders won't kill people with all sort of ideologies! undecided

1 Like

Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 25, 2019
IAmSabrina:

Just to clarify and not confuse you (cos you're clearly confused), I meant on this thread wink

Also, you're the one who's been crying that i shouldn't mention you. We never agreed on anything, so stop lying cheesy grin

Of course, i'll continue to mention you in other threads, and you're free to ignore me. But as far as this thread is concerned, this is my final post

Vale!
Confused? cheesy cheesy cheesy
OK,aye Ma! grin grin grin
Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 25, 2019
TATIME:
Yeah! Your book that said that "God's strength is made perfect in weaker vessels", like it is in mine!

Iamsabrina, can you now see the diff?

Yes at least, i'm not sexist as he is!

Only "real devils" christian fools, would easily believe the Jehovah witness Liar called tatime, without first verifying his claims, because they are blinded by their collective obsession to bring down poor jesusjnr.

For if not for that this is ulterior motivated, why didn't they ask him to also provide evidence of his allegation against jesusjnr, or even refer them to the particular thread that this took place?

Well it obvious why they wouldn't even bother to do so, because this has absolutely nothing to do with fairness but pure sentiments.

This is what he said I did:

TATIME:
After this post,he started trying to discredit those who taught me without any scriptural proofs so i left!

And anyone that is not among the demonic gang up against jesusjnr can verify if tatime saying above is the truth or not in the following link:

https://www.nairaland.com/4798829/believing-jesus-without-obeying-words/2#72464828

God is indeed with jesusjnr, and there's nothing all the "real devil" Christians combined can do about it.

Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 25, 2019
TATIME:
Let the truth speak for itself!

God is with jesusjnr, and if all the "real devil" Christians combined like, they can go to hell and burn to ashes for all i care, but they would never be able to change that fact.

Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 25, 2019
jesusjnr2:
Yeah! Your book that said that "God's strength is made perfect in weaker vessels", like it is in mine!

Iamsabrina, can you now see the diff?

Yes at least, i'm not sexist as he is!

Only "real devils" christian fools, would easily believe the Jehovah witness Liar called tatime, without first verifying his claims, because they are blinded by their collective obsession to bring down poor jesusjnr.

For if not for that this is ulterior motivated, why didn't they ask him to also provide evidence of his allegation against jesusjnr, or even refer them to the particular thread that this took place?

Well it obvious why they wouldn't even bother to do so, because this has absolutely nothing to do with fairness but pure sentiments.

This is what he said I did:

And anyone that is not among the demonic gang up against jesusjnr can verify if tatime saying above is the truth or not in the following link:

https://www.nairaland.com/4798829/believing-jesus-without-obeying-words/2#72464828

God is indeed with jesusjnr, and there's nothing all the "real devil" Christians combined can do about it.
There is just one difference between you and i! You're trying to get the credit but i am giving the credit to God's organization,because it's from their i RECEIVED what i'm saying! 1Corinthians 4:7
So instead of thinking about what they're saying you did wrong,you're concentrating on eulogizing yourself! Tatime is nothing but a mere human and anybody can insult or humiliate me,let them speak against the truth that's coming from what i learnt,then they'll be dealing NOT with me but with the SPIRIT of truth! Matthew 12:31,32

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 25, 2019
TATIME:
Let people see how i Jesusjnr began to discredit those who taught tatime without any scriptural proof in this context!

My God pass them all!

Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 25, 2019
jesusjnr2:
Let people see how i Jesusjnr began to discredit those who taught tatime without any scriptural proof in this context!

My God pass them all!
I think Tatime is saying what he knew could be easily learnt by studying the Bible with one single organization!
So did you actually agreed with his explanation regarding Christianity?
If so,did you think those who taught him are teachers sent to him by Jesus?
I think that is what matters now!

2 Likes

Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 25, 2019
TATIME:
What a way for jesusjnr to discredit those that taught tatime, by ignoring him until he started attacking my choice of the kjv Bible version.

Or perhaps he thought I was albaghdadi?

But even if so, tatime didn't even leave, for albaghdadi who came after tatime left before tatime.

Lies would always be lies even if they are believed by all the "real devil" Christians, for that would never make lies to become the truth.

At least tatime can now bring his own proof if it's not a lie from the deepest parts of hell.

Thank you Father, if it's only you I have with me, I have everything I need!

Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 25, 2019
Maximus69:
I think Tatime is saying what he knew could be easily learnt by studying the Bible with one single organization!
So did you actually agreed with his explanation regarding Christianity?
If so,did you think those who taught him are teachers sent to him by Jesus?
I think that is what matters now!
He enjoys seeing his thread in the front pages of NL,so as his thread aren't interesting he keeps posting on his own thread to show himself like Baba fryo when he has NOTHING to say that is actually relevant! cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 26, 2019
Thank God for God!
Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by EternalBeing: 9:03am On Apr 26, 2019
Michellekabod2:
Good evening Naira Nlanders.

I trust your day has being great.

And so I will continue from where I stopped.

I always knew that a prophet is never respected in his hometown. It always has to be someone outside the Christian fold that acknowledges a genuine Christian.

Budaatum acknowledging of him and also mine made me believe there is something special about him(indeed there is).

The normal me would write him off as his personality is completely opposite of mine. Had to eat the humble pie and tolerate what I term his excesses to gain what I wanted-that light he has got that few possess

Went through his thread thoroughly and realized he was ready to follow Christ and not the modus operandi, I mean to say Christ was his guide and guard not the doctrines of the church.

Do you know what it is to risk being called abnormal?
Conformity is a thing of the world and Jesus said if you love the world, you don't love him.(Luke 14:26-33)

He explained to me about the holy spirit speaking to me via intuition. I doubted, severally, hitherto. The day I trusted my intuition I started making perfect choices that yielded positive results

I got attracted to this holy spirit he was talking about, imagine heeding to His prompting... imagine the wrong choices I will avert and the right choices I will make.

But he stated that I have to walk with God in other to grasp the full benefit of the holy spirit

That was when I had to make the decision.
Cc:Hahn,frosbel2, hardmirror,jujusugar,iamsabrina,lordreed,1sharon
Congratulations, there is Joy in Heaven as you are being celebrated. Just to remind you that it's not gonna be a rollacosta ride. Relentlessly pray that Holy Spirit should fill you up, HE alone would make you know things that you didn't understand. Hebrews 12:2 "Looking unto JESUS Christ the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of Almighty God."

1 Like

Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Gab25: 10:47am On Apr 26, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mj4FBQSa8lY just laugh...when your village people are actively on your matter.. grin
Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 27, 2019
Martinez39:
"Sir, this is Martinez39 reporting on duty. We've lost one of our own, man down."
Officer Martinez39,your colleague has been revived by the medic,she is Hale and hearty
Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Martinez39(m): 11:17am On Jul 27, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Officer Martinez39,your colleague has been revived by the medic,she is Hale and hearty
Nice to have you back soldier. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by onlyforchrist: 1:48pm On Jul 27, 2019
jesusjnr:
Anas you again?

For how long do you intend to keep up with your blind and baseless judgments concerning me?

I thought you had gotten a change of heart with recent comments you had made concerning me to the satanists wannabe etc., that I was contemplating reaching out to you at least to acknowledge that I had noticed your efforts, and hence this?

Or haven't you yet seen enough to me already to this extent to know that i'm approved of God and hence the unprecedented results to this extent?

Anas09 if you choose to remain at the mediocre level you currently are, then suit yourself, but as for your advise concerning pride, you can keep for your own use, because i don't need it, for i did then i wouldn't have been able to crack the level of the Spirit where i'm currently at.

For pride is prohibited on this side.

Lol This guy is a joker, u are very myopic.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by hakeem4(m): 1:51pm On Jul 27, 2019
Michellekabod2:

are you now a believer?
Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Martinez39(m): 1:56pm On Jul 27, 2019
hakeem4:
are you now a believer?
For a moment, a moment which was celebrated by jesusjnr, Michellekabod2 became a christian. I mourned the lose of a comrade thinking she was "dead" only for her to report at the barrack a few months later.
Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 27, 2019
hakeem4:
are you now a believer?
ewwh....#pukes
Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by hakeem4(m): 2:17pm On Jul 27, 2019
Martinez39:
For a moment, a moment which was celebrated by jesusjnr, Michellekabod2 became a christian. I mourned the lose of a comrade thinking she was "dead" only for her to report at the barrack a few months later.
. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by budaatum: 2:18pm On Jul 27, 2019
Martinez39:
Lol!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by onlyforchrist: 3:28pm On Jul 27, 2019
Originakalokalo:

With the authority in Jesus name, A child of God will cast that demon out of you in seconds.

I will rather worship a God with higher authority.

LMAO, she should cast the Jesus in u out with the name of flying spaghetti monster. now, she's a demon just because her own God is different.
I am free finally.
Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Anas09: 6:36pm On Jul 27, 2019
onlyforchrist:

Lol This guy is a joker, u are very myopic.
You never see anything

1 Like

Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by onlyforchrist: 6:57pm On Jul 27, 2019
Anas09:
You never see anything
If hell is for real, he will have a mansion in there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Ways Women Ask For Offering Indirectly On A Sunday Morning / I'm A Pentecostal, I Attended A Catholic Church For The First Time And... / Morality And God's Plan: The Sinful Nature Of Homosexuality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.