Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,702 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. (18802 Views)

When Did God Finally Hear Your Cries? / Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus(Confirmation Thread)Update* / Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 23, 2019
budaatum:

You are stupid!
If not for the emergence of Jehovah's Witnesses i almost take all those claiming believers as unquestionably stupid miscreants! undecided

1 Like

Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 23, 2019
This thread, definitely, holds the unenviable position of Nairaland's most useless thread ever. It stinks of lies and hypocrisy.

So much bunkum on a single thread.

1 Like

Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 23, 2019
gensteejay:
This thread, definitely, holds the unenviable position of Nairaland's most useless thread ever. It stinks of lies and hypocrisy.

So much bunkum on a single thread.
What an irony!

And you expect to enhance it with the most useless, baseless, fraudulent, dishonest zombistic posts ever in Nairaland history.

Keep consoling yourself eh, for you are not alone! grin

May atheism give you the fortitude to bear your loss, Lol!; D
Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 23, 2019
Mad men on Nl deserve no response from reasonable people

1 Like

Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Shepherd00: 4:40pm On Mar 23, 2019
asalimpo:

you are pathetic. Did you notice that budaatum, insulted me for no reason. She said i am very stupid. Typical of (women) who think they are all that and so hav a god given mandate to go running their mouth.
How come u never tried to check her?
Stop being a stinking hypocrite. Judge fair.
OK

1 Like

Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Shepherd00: 4:40pm On Mar 23, 2019
asalimpo:
or you will do what? Are u anoda spineless female or are u her gaurd dog? Which?
Again, watch your mouth.

1 Like

Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by ABCthings: 4:47pm On Mar 23, 2019
Shepherd00:

Again, watch your mouth.
It obvious the psychopath is femalephobic cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 23, 2019
asalimpo:
i didnt say all. I meant most. MOST women r dense minded,and i aint being sexist.
When you keep repeating "typical women" in your posts, anyone who reads it will think you imply all of them. It was those two words that even brought my attention right before you insulted budaatum

[s]The world presently is run by women behind d scenes. Men are cuckolded, those who refuse to b emasculated are shamed into conformity. Look in any relationship and see the nonsense women do. I'm talking from observation not theory.[/s]
Sorry,it didnt appear like a joke. My initial response was to explain and put you straight. Your logic was off
you are not a real woman, real women can never get cancer!
#fake woman
assuming you r female in real life

- asalimpo, 10:59am on March 21

You are not a real man either. Real men are not Christians. And real men will not oppose my post.
- 1Sharon, 6:10pm on March 21
https://www.nairaland.com/5023710/thank-god-finally-don-port/13

Even if your initial response wasn't a joke, the fact that 1Sharon's logic didn't follow logically from your response should let you know she was just pulling your legs. At this point, if i were you, i'd either
a) Ignore her
b) Debunk her statement since you know she's still wrong

But rather you opted to go down the "typical women" route and throw yourself into the fire....

stop stretching it. Budaatum or is budasAnus interjected with a stinking insult way out of left field. Then sherperd00 the faithful ladiesMan and gaurd dog told me to watch my mouth or rearrange my teeth! I mean, what for? So i answered budaAnus in her folly,lest she thinks that she is wise.
I'll admit, and even you can see if we go back that i didn't respond to you when you went on the "typical women" rant, that Buda may have been too harsh. However, i myself was peeved by your post and that's why i understand Buda's anger when Buda responded to you

[s]you women that will bath a man hot water because ... You women that will perform incision with ur words ... You women that will cry and raise hell over something that hurts you,that a man will take in his stride ... You women that are cats ... Abeg dont lecture. I wasnt being sexst when i said overExcss of oestrogen was worrying u & budasAnus![/s]
*sigh*
[img]https://media./images/d46469d6e5b3d9eb2642f8a5d5f7b4bf/tenor.gif[/img]
Look at this. Now you're getting emotional and i'm the one trying to respond calmly and rationalize the issue. The irony....

tell that to budasAnus for thor's sake
Eyyaa.
You really need to relax. Honestly the only asshurt individual i can see on this thread currently is you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by asalimpo(m): 5:24pm On Mar 23, 2019
Shepherd00:
Again, watch your mouth.
or u will do what? Copy nd paste more of d same thing?
Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Shepherd00: 6:15pm On Mar 23, 2019
asalimpo:
or u will do what? Copy nd paste more of d same thing?
What the Heck? Copy and Paste what?
Your Christian Character is marvelous.

1 Like

Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 23, 2019
ABCthings:
It obvious the psychopath is femalephobic cheesy grin
Hi my friend.

I don't blame you for taking to your heels the other day, for the fire seemed too hot for you.

Even I too felt the heat, but at the end I was too hot for the heat to handle.

You should see why you need to stop taking the most insignificant things seriously, because it would distract you from the most significant.

But you showed some promise though.

God be with you.
Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by asalimpo(m): 7:20pm On Mar 23, 2019
IAmSabrina:

When you keep repeating "typical women" in your posts, anyone who reads it will think you imply all of them. It was those two words that even brought my attention right before you insulted budaatum

you are not a real woman, real women can never get cancer!
#fake woman
assuming you r female in real life

- asalimpo, 10:59am on March 21

You are not a real man either. Real men are not Christians. And real men will not oppose my post.
- 1Sharon, 6:10pm on March 21
https://www.nairaland.com/5023710/thank-god-finally-don-port/13

Even if your initial response wasn't a joke, the fact that 1Sharon's logic didn't follow logically from your response should let you know she was just pulling your legs. At this point, if i were you, i'd either
a) Ignore her
b) Debunk her statement since you know she's still wrong

But rather you opted to go down the "typical women" route and throw yourself into the fire....

I'll admit, and even you can see if we go back that i didn't respond to you when you went on the "typical women" rant, that Buda may have been too harsh. However, i myself was peeved by your post and that's why i understand Buda's anger when Buda responded to you

*sigh*
[img]https://media./images/d46469d6e5b3d9eb2642f8a5d5f7b4bf/tenor.gif[/img]
Look at this. Now you're getting emotional and i'm the one trying to respond calmly and rationalize the issue. The irony....

Eyyaa.
You really need to relax. Honestly the only asshurt individual i can see on this thread currently is you
i see ur point,tht u were being sarcastic. I saw u as serious. Still dont see how i could interprete u as joking.
I couldve said,majority of women ... Like most women say majority of men are xyz (womanisers flirts etc). If u aint in d "majority",nothing to b incensed about. Budas answer was uncalled for.
I wasnt being emotional in that listing and i aint being sxst when i describe women as such. I'm talkng frm experience rather than tryna b politically correct

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 23, 2019
Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by asalimpo(m): 7:31pm On Mar 23, 2019
Shepherd00:

What the Heck? Copy and Paste what?

Your Christian Character is marvelous.
i guess u never feel the sting of an unwarranted insult since u bcame a christian. We r not all there yet. That's if u r a christian
Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by budaatum: 8:23pm On Mar 23, 2019
asalimpo:

i see ur point,tht u were being sarcastic. I saw u as serious. Still dont see how i could interprete u as joking.
I couldve said,majority of women ... Like most women say majority of men are xyz (womanisers flirts etc). If u aint in d "majority",nothing to b incensed about. Budas answer was uncalled for.
I wasnt being emotional in that listing and i aint being sxst when i describe women as such. I'm talkng frm experience rather than tryna b politically correct
I would have just called men pigs as I usually do but I needed to show someone that buda is not righteous and you came along with your sexist incorrect comments that aren't true unless you are a caveman. Asalimpo, no vex.

It is not true that tits make me dumb though, future note.
Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by asalimpo(m): 9:58pm On Mar 23, 2019
budaatum:

You are not having an intelligent conversation when you think her tits make her incapable of reasoning! In fact, what were you watching her tits for when you should have been concentrating on the discussion at hand? And then you had the gaul to mention her tits and tell her to her face that her tits made her incapable of intelligent conversation when it was really you who had a prick in your eyes!

That, friend, is stupid. And you had to be told!
where did i mention tits? See what i'm talking about? I mentioned oestrogen (a hormone) and you distrt that to tits ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Shepherd00: 3:25am On Mar 24, 2019
asalimpo:

i guess u never feel the sting of an unwarranted insult since u bcame a christian. We r not all there yet. That's if u r a christian
And what did your Jesus say you should do when you are innocently treated wrongly? Attack back or walk away?

It's amazing how people who believe they are better Christians than others do exactly the opposite of what their teacher teaches.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by asalimpo(m): 5:32am On Mar 24, 2019
Shepherd00:

And what did your Jesus say you should do when you are innocently treated wrongly? Attack back or walk away?

It's amazing how people who believe they are better Christians than others do exactly the opposite of what their teacher teaches.
mr biased gaurdog, you cautioned me twice, did u caution the one who hurled d insults? Now you know what the bible says and bla bla? Hypocrite!
The same bible says to ANSWER A FOOL IN HIS FOLLY LEST THE FOOL THINKS HIMSELF WISE IN HIS OWN EYES.

Being a christian doesnt mean being every1s doormat.
The same Jesus you mentioned railed against some group calling them hypocrites nd snakes!
Yet He was without sin. There's a godly way to doing things.
Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Shepherd00: 6:54am On Mar 24, 2019
asalimpo:

mr biased gaurdog, you cautioned me twice, did u caution the one who hurled d insults? Now you know what the bible says and bla bla? Hypocrite!
The same bible says to ANSWER A FOOL IN HIS FOLLY LEST THE FOOL THINKS HIMSELF WISE IN HIS OWN EYES.

Being a christian doesnt mean being every1s doormat.
The same Jesus you mentioned railed against some group calling them hypocrites nd snakes!
Answer me first. What did Jesus say you shd do?

1 Like

Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 24, 2019
IAmSabrina:

I love this post so much cheesy

Please talk to fraudsters like Jesusjnr and comedians like TATIME who keep spouting out who's a real christian and who isn't wink
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by budaatum: 12:41pm On Mar 24, 2019
TATIME:
undecided undecided undecided
Where have you been my good Tatime? Do you not see people taking credit for buda? Why have you not spoken? Do you not know you contributed to buda's conversion through your deep respectful discussion? Or are you just humble and not prepared to steal God's glory like some?

1 Like

Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by budaatum: 12:43pm On Mar 24, 2019
asalimpo:

And stupid, when they were stupid?
Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 24, 2019
IAmSabrina:

Hey! Don't insult budaatum angry
Hey! Don't tell anyone what to do or not to do!
If i were you,all i needed to know is what religious group he claims to belong. Assuming he claims to be a Christian,i'll just remind him of these Bible verse.
*1Peter 3:7,15
*Philippians 3:15
You can now see why i often mention "TRUE Christians" well it's because Christianity has principles so if anyone lacks respect for others whether due to status or gender, such a person can't possibly be a Christian period! wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 24, 2019
budaatum:

Where have you been my good Tatime? Do you not see people taking credit for buda? Why have you not spoken? Do you not know you contributed to buda's conversion through your deep respectful discussion? Or are you just humble and not prepared to steal God's glory like some?
Conversion only happens when you study the Bible FACE to FACE with a Christian through whose conduct and manner you'll learn the PRACTICAL APPLICATION of the theoretical tenets of Christianity! undecided undecided undecided
You can only perceive the virtues of Christ in the respectful approach of a TRUE Christian,but how come we remain calm in the face of fierce criticism, abuses, curses and physical assaults, this you must learn by welcoming a free home Bible study with JWs! smiley smiley smiley
However you need not label me GOOD because there is no good person except our grand teacher Jehovah! HE is the one teaching all HIS Witnesses[including Jesus] how to benefit Ourselves by exhibiting virtuous deeds! Isaiah 48:17,18 compared to Luke 18:18,19
God bless you! smiley smiley smiley
Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by asalimpo(m): 1:01pm On Mar 24, 2019
budaatum:
what are u saying? Make sense.
Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by asalimpo(m): 1:07pm On Mar 24, 2019
TATIME:
Hey! Don't tell anyone what to do or not to do!
If i were you,all i needed to know is what religious group he claims to belong. Assuming he claims to be a Christian,i'll just remind him of these Bible verse.
*1Peter 3:7,15
*Philippians 3:15
You can now see why i often mention "TRUE Christians" well it's because Christianity has principles so if anyone lacks respect for others whether due to status or gender, such a person can't possibly be a Christian period! wink wink wink
i believe u are a brainscrubbed jw. You dont become a christian or remain a christian by what you do or do not do. It is not by works. You are born christian,just like you are a child of your parents.
If u greet ur father in the morning, are u his child? What if u slap ur mum (abomination!) are u her child? Yes,you r because you WERE BORN their child. You hav their DNA.
So clear your head,
#self righteous work based brainscrubbed jw
Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by asalimpo(m): 1:11pm On Mar 24, 2019
Shepherd00:

Answer me first. What did Jesus say you shd do?
Answer me second,how come you didnt rail on budasAnus when she was running her mouth? How come,gaurddog, you only reprimanded me? What does Jesus/the bible say about hypocrites?
Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 24, 2019
budaatum:

Jesus said a lot of things because He is the one God used to create everything and He knew perfectly how we suppose to perform when Satan tries to confuse us. Jesus finished the creation job and His father pronounced everything "PERFECT" so it's a slap on Jesus' face if Satan is able to bring out the flaws in what Jesus did,by making humans so stupid to the point they can't even grasp what God sent to them like a message[Bible]. But it's unthinkable on the part of Jesus for a miscreant [sinner] to start using all sort of adjectives to quantify another miscreant [sinner] like himself! That makes Jesus much more annoyed! Matthew 5:22
Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by budaatum: 1:12pm On Mar 24, 2019
TATIME:
Conversion only happens when you study the Bible FACE to FACE with a Christian through whose conduct and manner you'll learn the PRACTICAL APPLICATION of the theoretical tenets of Christianity! undecided undecided undecided
You can only perceive the virtues of Christ in the respectful approach of a TRUE Christian,but how come we remain calm in the face of fierce criticism, abuses, curses and physical assaults, this you must learn by welcoming a free home Bible study with JWs! smiley smiley smiley
However you need not label me GOOD because there is no good person except our grand teacher Jehovah! HE is the one teaching all HIS Witnesses[including Jesus] how to benefit Ourselves by exhibiting virtuous deeds! Isaiah 48:17,18 compared to Luke 18:18,19
God bless you! smiley smiley smiley
I await the day you and jesusjnr meet. Or have you met already and I missed it?
Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 24, 2019
budaatum:

Of course in one of his post about Christianity!
After giving me all the credits that belongs to Jehovah,i directed him to the source of the wisdom i exhibited but when he started condemning the source of virtuous deeds,then i parted with him!
I don't waste my time with people who feels God should take anyone to be special,it's before the coming of Jesus that God spoke to people directly to pass information to others. Hebrew1:1 But after Jesus' arrival, it became a mouth to mouth thing so Jesus sent people to people. Matthew 10:3-15, 28:19,20
So whoever insists that God must speak directly with him after the completion of the Bible is trying to set standards for God! embarassed embarassed embarassed
I knew nothing before the Jehovah's Witnesses came to preach and teach me,so if anyone hears my comment and feels like "hey,you're awful!" then i'll never hesitate to direct such a person to where i got the wisdom. If he condemns the source,then i know he wants me to be proud of what i received and start claiming Jesus told me personally when truthfully some people taught me! 1Corinthians 4:7

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 24, 2019
budaatum:

After this post,he started trying to discredit those who taught me without any scriptural proofs so i left!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 24, 2019
TATIME:
After this post,he started trying to discredit those who taught me without any scriptural proofs so i left!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Is It A Sin To Sit With The Congregation While On Menstruation? / David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! / Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo?

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.