Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,847 members, 7,956,174 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:54 AM

See The Expensive Gifts A Nigerian Lady Bought Her Man For Valentine (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Expensive Gifts A Nigerian Lady Bought Her Man For Valentine (Photos) (767 Views)

See How I'm Spending My Valentine : PHOTOS / Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) / 18+. See How Some Churches Are Celebrating Valentine (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Expensive Gifts A Nigerian Lady Bought Her Man For Valentine (Photos) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 14, 2019
A Nigerian Twitter user, @AtuanyaKene took to her page to share a photo of the expensive gifts her friend bought her man for Valentine.

According to the lady, her friend got her man the gifts from Versace and the package came with perfume, belt, sneakers and branded Versace chocolate.

See the expensive gifts a Nigerian lady bought her man for Valentine and they are all Versace (Photo)

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/02/see-expensive-gifts-nigerian-lady.html?m=1

Re: See The Expensive Gifts A Nigerian Lady Bought Her Man For Valentine (Photos) by Alphafeezay(m): 11:19pm On Feb 14, 2019
Hit Like if you were expecting to see a Range Rover or Mercedes Benz GLE 450

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice On How To Deal With A Partner With Trust Issues. / Lady Kneel Down To Propose To Her Long Time Boyfriend In Public / Women With No Children Or With Only 1 Child Are "Selfish, Irresponsible" -man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.